PDA

View Full Version : Hackers and Hacktions

TYR_Rune
05-30-2013, 11:49 PM
Im from McGurt.

CJ54, any update on those 5 hackers that we kicked? Did GREE already traced them and banned their game accounts? And how about the rest of them? Please give us an update!

We gathered all their necessary account info before kicking them, Im sure Durt McGurt have already submitted those to the support team.

We suspect they joined us to bring our faction down, trying to infect our faction w/ their disease. Unfortunately they chose the wrong faction.

They were claiming theres more of them, needless to say which factions the rest of their cohorts belong.
And we know exactly which factions are infected, we're just not sure if each of those factions' leadership are unaware or intentionally tolerating hackers to stay in their ranks..

They even claimed that Gree doesnt care, that Gree is the ultimate beneficiary of their hacks, since hackers keeps ordinary gold players spend more $ in every WD event.. well, thats what they were claiming.. I have screenshots to prove it.

They have a Health Cheat designed to make unlimited score in WD event and beating the Boss event again and again effortlessly..

Give us update Cj, and please HUNT DOWN the rest of them before the next WD event starts. Thanks.

BADMARKX
05-30-2013, 11:53 PM
After reading a few of CJ54s recent replies.
I'm satisfied with this responses.

BADMARKX
05-30-2013, 11:53 PM
His

BADMARKX
05-30-2013, 11:57 PM
Service minus price = value
If you are not receiving value, shop elsewhere.

I won't touch the whole fraud thing though.
Someone else will

spytime
05-31-2013, 12:21 AM
I appreciated that your leader step up and do a right thing. The game should be fair. That's a basic principle before doing anything else.

HGF69
05-31-2013, 12:24 AM
TYR send my best to my bro Durt, not sure if PMs work under a ban so ill email him too.

Without breaking the rules, what actually happened within your faction. Did you let hackers in knowingly? Honey trap idea? Just curious.

McGurt and BoS have always been great friends so I wish you guys all the best.

TYR_Rune
05-31-2013, 12:54 AM
TYR send my best to my bro Durt, not sure if PMs work under a ban so ill email him too.

Without breaking the rules, what actually happened within your faction. Did you let hackers in knowingly? Honey trap idea? Just curious.

McGurt and BoS have always been great friends so I wish you guys all the best.

It wasnt an entrapment bud.., yesterday we had 6 available slots, then we recruited 5 individuals coming from a certain faction, (the negotiation took a few days)... and we had no idea they were a group of damn hackers..

Just hours after they transferred to our faction and after they joined our Chat group (from a chat app), they started revealing their secrets how each of them managed to score more than 1,000,000 wdpoints..

They openly admitted they have a Health cheat,.. they said they spend a "few gold" BUT dont want to score more than 2 Million WD Points to avoid suspicion from Gree (though they are very well capable of scoring 10 Mil each through their Health hack)

One of our officers successfully tricked them and asked them to give each of their Ally IDs and emails, we took all screenshots of all the chatters then kicked them all 5 at once..

Zedsdead
05-31-2013, 02:12 PM
That's messed up. But I'm glad there are still some folks around with integrity.

badvoc0
05-31-2013, 02:28 PM
Well done on booting the hackers, hopefully gree will be as thorough.

Lord Vader
05-31-2013, 02:43 PM
Well it's been 24 hours since I sent a 2 emails to gree. (Would send more but don't want to get kicked for spamming:)) And no reply yet. My name is Chiu and I am the officer who trapped the hackers. Long live General and the durty troops of McGurt!

yankeefreak
05-31-2013, 02:47 PM
I think the question on everyone's lips is......HOW DO YOU DO THE ENERGY HACK!!!

har har har

anonymousMW
05-31-2013, 05:02 PM
Now all are saints, but thanks to the support many have units, the witch hunt now. Here we are not fools, and they hunt witches is to divert attention. As the complaint to another cheater like him.

One of these witch hunters knew information of a cheat, I recruited later in his faction. Gree also had knowledge of this hacker, walking around all top10/15 faction.

Investigate each player, points and gold, in the top25. Harder They Come.

Personally this will be my last fight, I got bored while seeing much untouchable. Here the money buys everything. Complaints to one with evidence, and as a good customer, nothing happens.

AlexFoo
05-31-2013, 07:19 PM
Strangely, i was in Moffo's for columbia. I scored 350k WD, so i was a very mid tier member... i never heard or saw it discussed.

I know who in the faction scored 1 Million, and most of them left Moffo's (some with me, some not) after Columbia for various reasons. I left because the push of top 10 was too much for how i like to play, the endless grind and "gotta keep going" mentality.
I'm not saying those folks that you saw come your way did or didnt show/offer/do said hack. i know that if they claimed they all had 1 Mil WD points in columbia, unless they got them in the last 8 hours of the war, most of them did not. lol.

It does make me a bit sad that people have to openly cheat to do well. There were quite a few members of the Moffo's that played fair, dropped a TON of gold to do their part, and having other faction members cheat to do theirs just cheapens everyones effort.

I'm now in a faction that has consistantly been in the 50-75 range, and i already feel more comfortable. No WD quotas/pledges... just find the time, participate, and if you are a gold player thats helpful. Look forward to a different experience next weekend.

Anyway.. McGurt, i've always found you folks to be straight up and honest on the forums, and i remember the battles we had with you the last 24 hours or so as we were jocking for final position. I'm glad you guys took 4th, but please know there were a good number of hard playing folks in Moffo's that assumed we all were playing the same way, and NOT thru some hack.

Cheers.

anonymousMW
05-31-2013, 07:38 PM
Someone is kind enough, to explain, because some people have 3 identical buildings. Some I respond that it is legitimate. Others who is hacker. It is possible to have 3 identical buildings.??? 3 Santa Marta for example.

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/7763/gsfu.jpg (http://img694.imageshack.us/i/gsfu.jpg/)

General Flame
06-15-2013, 11:55 AM
It's possible.
They're either rich people with a LOT of cash or hackers. I've seen a few people with more than 1 LE building

Sirius
06-15-2013, 12:05 PM
Closing thread folks.

/closed