PDA

View Full Version : Fair wd events

Ferr
05-30-2013, 08:36 PM
I know how much effort is being put in order to keep our faction clean from hackers and cheaters and I trust that the other top three factions will do the same.

Today I am very worried that, when I speak for my faction, we may have been having an unfair disadvantage during the wd event where we came second with more than 80 million wd points. Normally this would not mind that much but if you loose 80 million WD points paid with real money and the difference with nr 1 is close to nothing a full investigation into this is warranted in light with the recent revelations and evidence.

I ask that this is being done in al fairness to this game, in all fairness to the non hackers.

Now i am talking, selfishly, about the top three factions. That was not meant to be of course.

whiskeybravo
05-30-2013, 08:39 PM
Post deleted in 3.2.1........

Vballmadam
05-30-2013, 08:40 PM
Hi Ferr! Our faction better not have any bad eggs! I am a legitimate player as I believe all our team is. We spent way more money than you guys did so imagine how we feel!

zhugeliang
05-30-2013, 08:48 PM
I know how much effort is being put in order to keep our faction clean from hackers and cheaters and I trust that the other top three factions will do the same.

Today I am very worried that, when I speak for my faction, we may have been having an unfair disadvantage during the wd event where we came second with more than 80 million wd points. Normally this would not mind that much but if you loose 80 million WD points paid with real money and the difference with nr 1 is close to nothing a full investigation into this is warranted in light with the recent revelations and evidence.

I ask that this is being done in al fairness to this game, in all fairness to the non hackers.

Now i am talking, selfishly, about the top three factions. That was not meant to be of course.

Ferr, CJ has already addressed this issue. Are you not satisfied with his answer? And if so, do you think keep talking about it will make any difference?

Hupernikomen
05-30-2013, 08:50 PM
If you were seperated by less than 2%, how did you spend way more?

Ferr
05-30-2013, 08:53 PM
Ferr, CJ has already addressed this issue. Are you not satisfied with his answer? And if so, do you think keep talking about it will make any difference?
I am not satisfied at all and i have never talked about this on this forum. In fact, i never believed it....

CRAWFORD
05-30-2013, 08:53 PM

It has not sat well with a lot of people. No offense, but I don't really think anyone has said anything that hasn't been said before about the on going issues.

Ferr
05-30-2013, 08:55 PM
If you were seperated by less than 2%, how did you spend way more?
Factions drive eachother up to highest levels of spending. I did not spend way more, all of us did.

Eiffel
05-30-2013, 08:57 PM

CJ acknowledged the issue and stated that it was being looked into, but I wouldn't say he "addressed" it. Addressing it implies a resolution. I can't speak for Ferr, but I would assume when you spend the kind of money his team does, you want more than "we're looking into it."

As for whether keeping this discussion alive will make a difference--I don't know. But what I do know is that everyone remaining silent out of fear of being banned isn't going to make a difference.

Ferr
05-30-2013, 08:59 PM
Hi Ferr! Our faction better not have any bad eggs! I am a legitimate player as I believe all our team is. We spent way more money than you guys did so imagine how we feel!
I know vball. I never understood your choice to go to pun but i would drop dead if you were to be a hacker. I am not going to poin fingers to anyone. I demand a full and transparant investigation one way or the other. To much money is here wt stake. If such investigation would lead to any hacker in my faction, which i cant believe, i expect full sanctions as well.

CDR Shepard
05-30-2013, 09:04 PM

Ferr, please pay this young lad no mind. He didnt even know what was going on until about a half an hour ago...

Ferr
05-30-2013, 09:09 PM
Ferr, please pay this young lad no mind. He didnt even know what was going on until about a half an hour ago...
Well trolls or the many nay sayers is the least of our problems now....

Generik79
05-30-2013, 09:11 PM
Well trolls or the many nay sayers is the least of our problems now....

The very, very least. It's a sad day when my eyes have been reopened.

zhugeliang
05-30-2013, 09:31 PM
I am not satisfied at all and i have never talked about this on this forum. In fact, i never believed it....

As CJ explained, although GREE close exploits to the best of their abilities, there are always going to be hackers because developers play a never ending game of "whack-a-mole" with hackers.

If you are not satisfied with this answer, then nothing is going to. I hate to be frank but your demand for an open and transparent investigation is unrealistic. For the investigation to be open and transparent, the evidence, procedures, findings will all need to be public and verifiable. That is simply not going to happen. In fact, to even discuss this violates GREE's forum policy in one way or another.

mxz
05-30-2013, 09:51 PM
As CJ explained, although GREE close exploits to the best of their abilities, there are always going to be hackers because developers play a never ending game of "whack-a-mole" with hackers.Those of us who have been around a while have come to learn that "best of their abilities" is measured in many-months/years. Not days or weeks.

zhugeliang
05-30-2013, 09:56 PM
Those of us who have been around a while have come to learn that "best of their abilities" is measured in many-months/years. Not days or weeks.

Yet everyone is still around. So GREE must be doing something right.

HunterKiller
05-30-2013, 10:09 PM
As CJ explained, although GREE close exploits to the best of their abilities, there are always going to be hackers because developers play a never ending game of "whack-a-mole" with hackers.

If you are not satisfied with this answer, then nothing is going to. I hate to be frank but your demand for an open and transparent investigation is unrealistic. For the investigation to be open and transparent, the evidence, procedures, findings will all need to be public and verifiable. That is simply not going to happen. In fact, to even discuss this violates GREE's forum policy in one way or another.

If you are really in a top 1,000 faction then I would think you do not know Ferr, and most likely have no idea about how much he and his team spend on this game.
I can understand why Ferr wants a real answer from Gree when he has such a huge amount invested in the game.

CRAWFORD
05-30-2013, 10:13 PM
Yet everyone is still around. So GREE must be doing something right.

Are you trolling? Its a serious question. You can't possibly think top 10 faction members banned themselves so lightly without in someway enjoying the troubled position many of us are in. Some important members in my faction have quit, and a few banned. Its only by a thread that this faction full of gold members has not crashed all together.

Ganja
05-30-2013, 10:17 PM
If you are really in a top 1,000 faction then I would think you do not know Ferr, and most likely have no idea about how much he and his team spend on this game.
I can understand why Ferr wants a real answer from Gree when he has such a huge amount invested in the game.

HK - but I think most importantly the inquiry does not only affect Ferr's faction but also any faction that has played the events...

Hooligany
05-30-2013, 10:26 PM
HK - but I think most importantly the inquiry does not only affect Ferr's faction but also any faction that has played the events...
I believe he means that the amount of time, $ n effort in the highest level is something may not be felt or understood with a different league of players.

Ganja
05-30-2013, 10:35 PM
I believe he means that the amount of time, $ n effort in the highest level is something may not be felt or understood with a different league of players.

Hooligany - believe me that I understand exactly what he said (and I mean no offense to you or HK) but my point is if this happens to the very top and lack of oversight takes places what more in the lower levels where the spotlight is less. Each effort and each dollar everyone else puts in is equally while total values maybe different...

Top 2... let a lone top 3 are defintely held differently than the rest of us. Its kind of hard to debate otherwise

I can assure you that the legit top 10/25 factions share the same disappointment and frustration that everyone has with this game and the level of service received... there are no preferential treatment.

zhugeliang
05-30-2013, 10:39 PM
Are you trolling? Its a serious question. You can't possibly think top 10 faction members banned themselves so lightly without in someway enjoying the troubled position many of us are in. Some important members in my faction have quit, and a few banned. Its only by a thread that this faction full of gold members has not crashed all together.

Players who have been playing this game for a long time should be no stranger to the level of service one can expect from GREE. This latest round of cheating scandal is fundamentally no different than the ones that came before it. I'm simply pointing out that GREE's level of service hasn't changed, and if you put up with it in the past, chances are, you'll put up with it again.

CJ54
05-30-2013, 11:02 PM
Guys, please stop talking about specific ban actions. I've already clearly stated the whys over in the other thread.

All that is man
05-30-2013, 11:03 PM
So I know im jumping in with some big fish here, but here we go anyways...

Time will tell if GREE really "investegates" this or not, but lets say they do - and they find high ranking factions embedded with these cheats - and then those factions/players were exposed for what they really are. Would any of you just cut your losses and quit the game? How far would the hacking have to go before it turns off the BIG spenders?

I have put my fair share of hard earned $$ into this little hobby (nothing close to some of the $$ manyof you have spent). But if the corruption was found to be in the top 3 (NOT saying that it is), that would be enough to persuade me to throw in the towel.

So the question is: How far would the corruption have to go before hackers chase out the real $$ that keeps this game afloat? And what would happen when the real $$ spenders left?

I only ask because I am nearing a crossroads myself (thank you eric61) and would like to hear your thoughts on the matter.

A VERY PROUD MEMBER OF MCGURT

Bob Lee Swagger
05-30-2013, 11:34 PM
ALL good games MUST COME TO AN END!!!!!

BADMARKX
05-30-2013, 11:44 PM
I truly believe that 99% of the worlds population believes in the better good. Thanks Ferr. I guess all we can really do is believe in the good of man and hope that we play fair.

Ferr
05-30-2013, 11:53 PM
Guys, please stop talking about specific ban actions. I've already clearly stated the whys over in the other thread.
Cj, for many, at leadt for me, something snapped last night. Today, just before the weekend starts, i conteplate further actions. Your admissions as to not only the existence of huge amounts of hackers but also as to you admission that you are are loosing the war against them is dramatically prove of illigality and fraud. Please understand that where real money is involved countries like the ones you are exploiting this put tremendous amount of regulations on gambling machines and gaming machines when it gets to real money. General conditions are totally irrelevant to this aspect.

Here is no place to discuss laws, claims or whatever but till the end I believed Gree was effectively and efficiently fighting hackers at least in a way that the existence of hackers did not influence my money spending (as you were quick enough to catch them before they could seriously hurt my game, my spending). This has now been proven wrong. I, and with me many top spenders, have seriously been financially affected by hacking and Gree has taken the fruits of that.

I am sorry CJ but my advice to you is to think twice before you do any further admissions and in fact think twice before you further respond in any way. If i were you I would leave this sinking ship.

Yours,

BADMARKX
05-31-2013, 12:04 AM
Hmmmmm. I'm pretty sure I heard you are a lawyer Ferr. So I'm certainly interested in what you have to say.
I'm not really good with legal issues, but I can jive a bit.
Me, I work for the man.
CJ54 I don't believe owns the company.
He works for for the man too.
I firmly believe the folks trying to make this game fun are trying their best.
The problem is most likely the man in charge.
We all know gree cut some staff recently.
Probably some manager trying to save his tush and saying he has to cut 25% and make the current staff work 50% harder.
Everyone has a jerk boss.

Wingman GRI
05-31-2013, 12:36 AM
There are no hackers in PUN or SF, and if they are in Ferrs, they are hiding pretty well.

That's the dumbest thing I read today. How can you be so sure? Nobody can be sure!

Captain Steelman
05-31-2013, 01:04 AM
There are no hackers in PUN or SF, and if they are in Ferrs, they are hiding pretty well.

You dont know that... In fact, there is only one player you know for sure is not hacking and that is your self... And the same for me, but if I told you that I know for sure that I am not hacking, how would you know..?

Only Gree can know for sure...

HGF69
05-31-2013, 02:20 AM
You dont know that... In fact, there is only one player you know for sure is not hacking and that is your self... And the same for me, but if I told you that I know for sure that I am not hacking, how would you know..?

Only Gree can know for sure...

Gree only knows if they look in the right places and when they do this is critical.

No point in having 99% regen all the time is there? The hackers will just use it when they need it and revert back.

Chances are those who exploit glitches revert to their real boosts after, probably have already so screenshots don't always show the real picture.

Why doesn't Gree nullify all regen boosts until it can patch the code and everyone s on a level playing field?

HGF69
05-31-2013, 02:21 AM

That may be true but it would be naive not to think there is a remote possibility.

Almost There
05-31-2013, 02:50 AM
Everyone's checked and double checked and anything that's found (yes we have caught people trying to fake their way in) is sent straight to CJ, as a RULE, been like this since I joined PUN.

If you provide solid evidence, Gree deal with hackers very seriously, it's always been like this, and I don't see it changing.

This free service was offered to Ferr as well, but he choose not to take it up, why, I have no idea.

What exactly is this free service?

Philsbase
05-31-2013, 03:25 AM
Was Ferr not informed he had a hacker in his faction a few weeks ago?

chozzer
05-31-2013, 03:38 AM

Ferr if you have evidence of that. send it to Gree and they will deal with it. I don't believe any of us in PUN are hackers. But again give your evidence to Gree if you have it.

You came second, because you lost. You lost because you fell 6M behind, tried to mount a surprise comeback, got pretty close, then PUN mobilised and responded. The whole PUN faction was fighting you to the end.

You are attempting to capitalise on the latest hacker outcry, and being disingenuous to suggest the outcome was for any other reason.

Fl@sh
05-31-2013, 03:54 AM
It took last night for you to snap? What about when two entire factions were removed in the middle of a WD event? You know, the two factions that finished top 10 in the previous event and caused the rest of the top 12-15 teams spend more money as well? Where were you then? Have you been under a rock tapping away for the last two months?

Jacko99
05-31-2013, 03:58 AM
I had the privelage of joining PUN for one battle and from everything I saw whilst there they are legit. They simply have a lot of players all willing and able to do 1 Mill + points.

Bap.

Mcdoc
05-31-2013, 04:21 AM
Cj, for many, at least for me, something snapped last night. . . .

I got mad respect for you bro - but I'll believe this when I see someone else sitting in the #2 spot and see Ferr finish 5th or 9th :)

Fl@sh
05-31-2013, 04:24 AM
Yep, which faction reported them with solid evidence on each member? Believe it was PUN!Well, I guess since it didn't really affect the Emporer's, it was no big deal.

GuyInLobsterSuit
05-31-2013, 04:35 AM
I'm surprised so many were surprised.
To make a single, technical, suggestion.
More code doing sensibility checking.

Whilst performance is at a premium, checks can also be run in relative down times.
Like checking stats upper/lower limits when locking in faction memberships.
Like a counter for health packs ... you score beyond a threshold wd points with less than certain number.

Sensibility is about working out the more obvious "sensible" bounds of things and looking for discrepancies.
Threshold values of units etc. Amount of cash versus cash vaults purchased based on iph.
Red flags at least - auto detected and passed on to humans to check.

My 0.02.

But don't lose hope - it's an uphill battle but can be fixed.
The main thing to remove is the rationale behind those that want to cheat ... because "Everyone else must be"

Ferr
05-31-2013, 04:44 AM
I have my own responsibility and that of my faction to a certain extend. We do extensive checks to reveal hackers and stupidly enough we think this is a logical element of this game. We even offer eachother services, is it not micky? Just give me all the names and i ll check everything out for you. Pun is such a friendly faction altogether. Thx but no thx, i have myself in order and i hope my faction as well and if not i will always do my utmost to get it in order. This is how far i am willing to go, the rest is for Gree. In the beginning of this game i tried to come up for all of you. It was made clear to me by various that such was unfounded. The country leader prize and boycott were my last two actions. Then i left the forum more or less only to come back for myself and my faction again.

Anyways, i am fed up and usually this is not a good sign for things to come. Flash and micky by all means continue your approach which i see as the way you ventilate your frustration. If you wish to have the emperors on board of anything you will have to approach your frustration differently. No hard feelings on this but Gree has certainly managed to break the forum in various pieces and we have no one to mend.

Wingman GRI
05-31-2013, 04:45 AM
A lot of that is already in place, and Gree have worked hard over the last few months, particularly, to plug the holes in their systems, nothing is ever 100% safe though.

Some people may think you work for Gree buddy.

GuyInLobsterSuit
05-31-2013, 04:48 AM
Good to hear Micky.

Wingman GRI
05-31-2013, 05:02 AM
Nope I certainly don't work for Gree, but I do help them from time to time with some things, CJ is great btw, and they do actually care.

I give up... too much things going wrong. Still waiting for many tickets to be answered, cant play the game and now this. I invested a fair amount of money in this game, but Gree is screwing up. How will they be able to look after hackers when basic things go wrong time after time.

Wingman GRI
05-31-2013, 05:38 AM
I care, send tickets...no answer.

Fl@sh
05-31-2013, 05:39 AM
Flash and micky by all means continue your approach which i see as the way you ventilate your frustration. If you wish to have the emperors on board of anything you will have to approach your frustration differently. No hard feelings on this but Gree has certainly managed to break the forum in various pieces and we have no one to mend.No frustration. I have and will always call things as I see them. 20/20 vision is best, not in hindsight like you always seem to use. I was the one who warned SF about a certain three word faction that was illegitimately closing in on them back in China. This was before SF and PUN were friendly at all. I just did it because I didn't want to see a team of legitimate spenders fall to a team of illegitimate players. I didn't have to do this at all. I could have been selfish as well and just "worried about my team". I guess this is why you will always continue to be a bridesmaid, never a bride.

Ssne
05-31-2013, 05:47 AM
No frustration. I have and will always call things as I see them. 20/20 vision is best, not in hindsight like you always seem to use. I was the one who warned SF about a certain three word faction that was illegitimately closing in on them back in China. This was before SF and PUN were friendly at all. I just did it because I didn't want to see a team of legitimate spenders fall to a team of illegitimate players. I didn't have to do this at all. I could have been selfish as well and just "worried about my team". I guess this is why you will always continue to be a bridesmaid, never a bride.

No matter the issues with hacking and the implosion of this game...PUN members always seem to revert to "look at me, I am an internet badass" type comments. If anything, PUN should be as incensed as anyone. You had to spend far more real dollars than necessary as other factions were obviously competing with you with free regen.

Ssne
05-31-2013, 06:13 AM
120% we are, difference is we try and solve the issues instead of blaming others like Ferr is.

Yeah, when I think of PUN, "problem solvers" is one of the first things that comes to mind.

Philsbase
05-31-2013, 06:14 AM
Does this thread started by Ferr CJ not violate the forums TOS?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47705-Posting-Guidelines-*Updated-3-6-13*

chozzer
05-31-2013, 06:20 AM
Yeah, when I think of PUN, "problem solvers" is one of the first things that comes to mind.

Members of PUN are doing a LOT (that you are not party to), as correctly it is funnelled straight to Gree.

Ssne maybe you could share with us all what you personally are doing about this?

Ssne
05-31-2013, 06:32 AM
Members of PUN are doing a LOT (that you are not party to), as correctly it is funnelled straight to Gree.

Ssne maybe you could share with us all what you personally are doing about this?

Sure chozzer. Have you ever heard of "voting with your feet?"

As much as I like the game, I like my integrity more. The house of cards is coming down, there is nothing to fix. You cannot replay the first six wars again. You cannot compensate for all the gold spent unnecessarily to gain position against illegitimate groups. You cannot stop the illegitimate groups from their illegitimate activities, so you cannot even "start fresh" from here.

Game over.

Ferr
05-31-2013, 07:16 AM
All, pls stick to the op. Again, I ask Gree if Gree is willing to perform volunteerly an investigation to at least all members of at least all top factions of this game. You can start with all defensleaders such as myself.

The legitimacy of this request is beyond discussion in light of what has been shown to us. As to the specifics of such an investigation i would suggest to rely on an outside third party expert.

No doubt such investigation will reveal a lot of carbage, hacking and almost impossible problems but doing nothing will ruin the intrinsic required relation of trust for sure. Perception is everything, the Gree words spoken by semi Gree employees such as Micky who are so helpful to Gree and believe Gree really cares, are worth nothing, we all know that by now.

I pitty Mcdog, one of the finest players of this game now crawling at Gree's feet in fear to be banned again. Shame on you Gree. This would work in the old days under certain regimes but not today.

I assume i will not get a response to this which is frightning enough.

Philsbase
05-31-2013, 07:34 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?56499-Solution/page2

The oracle has stated they are looking into the WD results in a previous thread so no need to publicise yourself anymore Ferr... I don't see why you have made this thread to be honest, yes you and your team spent a silly amount for 80mill WD points but so did ours and we won fair and square.

This needs to be sorted ASAP but no good pointing fingers as you know it will end up with a ban!

Mc an
05-31-2013, 07:41 AM
All, pls stick to the op. Again, I ask Gree if Gree is willing to perform volunteerly an investigation to at least all members of at least all top factions of this game. You can start with all defensleaders such as myself.

The legitimacy of this request is beyond discussion in light of what has been shown to us. As to the specifics of such an investigation i would suggest to rely on an outside third party expert.

No doubt such investigation will reveal a lot of carbage, hacking and almost impossible problems but doing nothing will ruin the intrinsic required relation of trust for sure. Perception is everything, the Gree words spoken by semi Gree employees such as Micky who are so helpful to Gree and believe Gree really cares, are worth nothing, we all know that by now.

I pitty Mcdog, one of the finest players of this game now crawling at Gree's feet in fear to be banned again. Shame on you Gree. This would work in the old days under certain regimes but not today.

You are absolutely correct Ferr friend...our buddy Mcban will be banned just for weighing in here...again.
His innocuous remarks and constructive Gree criticism have been banned/deleted for over a year now...
this one may last an hour...don't you just love triple posting and screen shots?

Fl@sh
05-31-2013, 09:08 AM
it had already been pointed out by ol man pj that a few of puns members had, as he put it, UNLIMITED gold. He also accused one or two of hacking. This was a few weeks before he left pun, when he threw his tantrum and then deleted those posts almost immediately. I got a chance to read them before they were deleted as well as a few others im sure.

Also, other members from pun here did confirm that they didn't have a set required amount of gold to spend or any required wd points to acquire, and that some could probably get a free ride.

Vball, im not sure if it was you, but I think it was, you were one of the ones that said you didn't have any required set amount of wd points or gold to spend and there was no expectations from pun as to how much points you needed.

also king little fruit fly posted he was offered to join pun and would not be required to spend any money with them. He did say tho that he declined the offer.

that would also make sense, when you have a few players with "unlimited" gold to spend, it wouldn't matter how much gold the others in the faction are using.

now how could it be that a faction with no minimum money or gold requirement is consistently at the top? Someone or a group of them has to be spending GOLD (notice I did not say spending money) and lots of it to get enough points to carry the team to first place.

Now I am not saying pun is by any means hacking, they are obviously spending gold, but that doesn't mean they are buying their gold with real money.

This brings up that same issue that has been brought up by many, is gree in the game? could their employees be playing? lets say their contracts forbid them from playing the game directly, how easy would it be for them to give free or unlimited gold to their friends or family members. If they are not getting free gold they are getting it at a drastic discount. This is a fact! any company that provides a service always has discounts, free stuff, etc for their employees. For example, satellite tv companies like dish or directv give their employees free satellite TV packages or enormous discounts, 70% or more off. Major cell phone carriers also give out phone packages at a similar discount. Employees pay less than $20 a month to get packages that would normally cost $200!

we know there are clauses that prevent employees from directly playing but just as well there are loopholes and ways to get around it. Even if gree were to do a full investigation, because of technicalities and legalities of these loopholes I am certain they wouldn't find anything out of the ordinary or anything wrong with the wd points racked up.

One thing is for sure, there are hackers, cheater or legit players getting free gold one way or another, and there are players who keep buying gold with their real money. The ones with the free gold are the ones that are causing the real money spenders to buy more gold so they can keep up.

Sadly, hackers actually help gree by providing competition to legit real money spending players that are either forced to keep spending just to keep up.

Now a few things that could happen next..

Nothing

Top legit spending factions call it quits

or pun slows down and lets other factions take first just to play it offYou really are somedummy, aren't you?

LMAO

mxz
05-31-2013, 09:18 AM
Gold doesn't cost the same for everyone. :)

Last I checked, its down to $12 a vault. Not bad, I say. Not bad.

Fl@sh
05-31-2013, 09:20 AM
so disprove it then....oh wait you cant and you wont.Disprove what?

I guess the joke really is on you.

The Mole Who am i??
05-31-2013, 09:24 AM

You dummy you paid double for loser 2nd place, no one remembers 2nd place losers. I have told you in the past lay off the penguin poop.

The Mole Who am i??
05-31-2013, 09:37 AM
They know about the 4 unlimited player's but choose to stay silent.
Yes the four players, which i am one of them get as many hits as we want.
Whano one see does not affect the faction
Thank you for the to 3 awards which are always hidden from the rest
They are aware of 2 but they down play it, without them they are worthless and are afraid to lose 1st
Ego is everything
They will try the best to down play this on the forum, its not nice to be caught out. They are dummies and should believe us

There is thing you would love to see, maybe i will drip feed pictures
put them together like a Jigsaw

I dance and breathe and can even deceive.
I am not alive,
yet watch how I thrive.
Do not come too near or I will eat you my dear.

The Mole Who am i??
05-31-2013, 09:41 AM
it had already been pointed out by ol man pj that a few of puns members had, as he put it, UNLIMITED gold. He also accused one or two of hacking. This was a few weeks before he left pun, when he threw his tantrum and then deleted those posts almost immediately. I got a chance to read them before they were deleted as well as a few others im sure.

Also, other members from pun here did confirm that they didn't have a set required amount of gold to spend or any required wd points to acquire, and that some could probably get a free ride.

Vball, im not sure if it was you, but I think it was, you were one of the ones that said you didn't have any required set amount of wd points or gold to spend and there was no expectations from pun as to how much points you needed.

also king little fruit fly posted he was offered to join pun and would not be required to spend any money with them. He did say tho that he declined the offer.

that would also make sense, when you have a few players with "unlimited" gold to spend, it wouldn't matter how much gold the others in the faction are using.

now how could it be that a faction with no minimum money or gold requirement is consistently at the top? Someone or a group of them has to be spending GOLD (notice I did not say spending money) and lots of it to get enough points to carry the team to first place.

Now I am not saying pun is by any means hacking, they are obviously spending gold, but that doesn't mean they are buying their gold with real money.

This brings up that same issue that has been brought up by many, is gree in the game? could their employees be playing? lets say their contracts forbid them from playing the game directly, how easy would it be for them to give free or unlimited gold to their friends or family members. If they are not getting free gold they are getting it at a drastic discount. This is a fact! any company that provides a service always has discounts, free stuff, etc for their employees. For example, satellite tv companies like dish or directv give their employees free satellite TV packages or enormous discounts, 70% or more off. Major cell phone carriers also give out phone packages at a similar discount. Employees pay less than $20 a month to get packages that would normally cost $200!

we know there are clauses that prevent employees from directly playing but just as well there are loopholes and ways to get around it. Even if gree were to do a full investigation, because of technicalities and legalities of these loopholes I am certain they wouldn't find anything out of the ordinary or anything wrong with the wd points racked up.

One thing is for sure, there are hackers, cheater or legit players getting free gold one way or another, and there are players who keep buying gold with their real money. The ones with the free gold are the ones that are causing the real money spenders to buy more gold so they can keep up.

Sadly, hackers actually help gree by providing competition to legit real money spending players that are either forced to keep spending just to keep up.

Now a few things that could happen next..

Nothing

Top legit spending factions call it quits

or pun slows down and lets other factions take first just to play it off

give me a number

I play with your mind; I ensnare your thoughts; I bend your mind to figure me out. I laugh at your struggle, your intensity in thought; my tricks trap you and deceive you, though some can guess my questions while others despair in thought. Some are weak to me; others overcome my challenges; yet only if you can figure me out will you get the answer.

Fl@sh
05-31-2013, 09:46 AM
nice try. you haven't realized you will always be one of pjs minions whether he is still on the forums or not. so feel free to bash me as you wish in hopes of discrediting me, but you should know by now, minions without their leader are futile. it doesn't matter what you say and I will not pay you any mind, minions don't deserve that.Oh, but you already have. I was around before PJ, and I'm around after PJ. If you would like to continue to throw around baseless accusations like the op has started to do, go ahead. I, for one, will not sit around idle while it happens. I have paid tens of thousands for my gold, so I have all the room I want to say whatever I want. Until you have clear evidence, instead of hearsay and he said/she said "gossip", you should just keep your damn mouth shut.

Ferr
05-31-2013, 10:10 AM
They know about the 4 unlimited player's but choose to stay silent.
Yes the four players, which i am one of them get as many hits as we want.
Whano one see does not affect the faction
Thank you for the to 3 awards which are always hidden from the rest
They are aware of 2 but they down play it, without them they are worthless and are afraid to lose 1st
Ego is everything
They will try the best to down play this on the forum, its not nice to be caught out. They are dummies and should believe us

There is thing you would love to see, maybe i will drip feed pictures
put them together like a Jigsaw

I am not alive,
yet watch how I thrive.

I am sorry sir, i will not accuse someone on your more or less vague words only. Send me a pm and we go from there.

The Mole Who am i??
05-31-2013, 10:21 AM
I am sorry sir, i will not accuse someone on your more or less vague words only. Send me a pm and we go from there.

I do not associate with 2nd place loser's, you will have to do the impossible and beat the 2nd place loser habit.
Penguin poop is too strong, sniffing less will wake you up, wipe your eyes penguin poo particles are playing with your vision.
I know it hurt, 80m and still 2nd place loser, it hurts i know, the pain will never go away as you will never know how to score points. This is a game and not real life, your are an Emperor? you need to sniff my poop to wake up.

In this make believe world money doesn't make the world go round, count your loss and sleep with the light on

eric61
05-31-2013, 10:21 AM
The answers given by CJ has been nothing but lip service. He says we need to address this directly to Gree support but doing that gets nothing done. The only way to get things done in this virtual world is to blast it on forums, blogs and any other medium that will get masses to be involved. The firestorm yesterday is only the beginning. If you are unhappy...contact iTunes or google and the credit card companies that process the purchases. The only way to make this better and insure a change is to force Gree to comply instead of the inaction and complacency of the company as they go to the bank. One on one complaints get nowhere. Unite modern war warriors and we will make a difference or leave the game, which is always an option.

Mc an
05-31-2013, 10:25 AM
Oh my! No bans this morning? Perhaps those Nazis only strike in the middle of the night.
Perhaps they are just plum tuckered out after last evenings festivities. Are these Gree
creatures hunting in packs now or was it all CJ all night? Well...there can't be that many
rats remaining on the ship. Triple posted with screen shot...of course.

Mc an
05-31-2013, 10:37 AM
The answers given by CJ has been nothing but lip service. He says we need to address this directly to Gree support but doing that gets nothing done. The only way to get things done in this virtual world is to blast it on forums, blogs and any other medium that will get masses to be involved. The firestorm yesterday is only the beginning. If you are unhappy...contact iTunes or google and the credit card companies that process the purchases. The only way to make this better and insure a change is to force Gree to comply instead of the inaction and complacency of the company as they go to the bank. One on one complaints get nowhere. Unite modern war warriors and we will make a difference or leave the game, which is always an option.
Nice one Eric, may I add...unite modern war warriors and sue their socks off!

Speed ump
05-31-2013, 10:41 AM
Somebody, it seems you have edited the part you wanted. here is that line in its entirety.

What you observed was raw emotion, or was it schtick?

id say that line says more than what youre trying in insinuate was said. don't try to interpret his words, I think his thoughts may be several levels beyond your understanding, or at least youre desire for what they mean. I wont try to explain them to you, ill just let each person decide their meanings for themselves.

Forum Police
05-31-2013, 10:44 AM
Too much damn hate in one thread.

Where's the love people? Where's the love?!

Mc an
05-31-2013, 11:02 AM
Too much damn hate in one thread.

Where's the love people? Where's the love?!
Eddie got love! Eddie got love for a fight. Eddie got love for a REAL fight!

The Mole Who am i??
05-31-2013, 11:08 AM
There will be so much pain when the jigsaw is finished.

When people are confused, or the clarity of a situation has become blurred... then the profession liar has achieved his/her goal. Destroy the clarity of the truth in the minds of the people. So, what may to have appeared to be a clear cut issue... is all of a sudden confusing and may lead people to exert caution or lay aside a specific issue.

The Mole Who am i??
05-31-2013, 11:36 AM
Hope you do it sooner rather than later, this game is going downhill, gree is releasing a new game and has its focus on new projects. If you wait too long it might not even matter by then. and by the way, are you sure your not pj? what you posted about having 4 unlimited players I am sure pj also posted something similar to that. I believe he had posted having 3 unbeatable players though.

Quote from ex-employee "this game is finished, you will wake up one day to find your beloved game gone. Their priority is no longer MW, they are looking at other gaming platforms. Senior developers have been laid off due to cost cutting.

Dummies these are my drip feed which i have been doing for awhile now. Ignorance will ruine you like the last one who woke up and realised he was being taken for a ride.

1st is a mirage, real $$$ does not make this this fake world go round.

He who makes me has no need for me. He who buys me doesn't use me. He who uses me doesn't see or feel me. What am I ?

StoryTimeSteve
05-31-2013, 11:40 AM
Hate to say it, but didn't PJ warn you all of this AGES ago?

:confused:

cg.mwblackops
05-31-2013, 11:43 AM
The enjoyment of playing will be gone as more of the scandal comes to light. Coincidentally timed with the launch of the new Gree game...
Pretty easy math - 2M WD points with no gold, hmmmm.......

Jammed Up
05-31-2013, 11:57 AM

Not meaning to offend, but why should anyone believe you or take what you say seriously? It appears that ALL of the top factions were cheating in WD events and that makes it very difficult to take what you've said seriously. Maybe you're really concerned, maybe you're not. How is anyone to know? If I'd been involved with this cheating I'd be the first one on these boards expressing how outraged I am and asking Gree to look into this.

I, for one, am disgusted that Gree didn't address these kinds of cheats earlier, especially when it appears as though they were well aware of them (and have been for quite some time).

I code web apps for a living and the kind of exploits that have come to light demonstrate some of the most basic failures in proper coding.

It's appalling that these particular exploits exist at all, and even more so that they come from a supposedly capable shop of programmers. Not doing consistency checks or validating the legitimacy of data sent to the Gree servers is shockingly BAD coding. No excuse for it at all, no matter what anyone says.

Yes, I'm talking to you, CJ, as well as the rest of the Gree team. Go ahead and delete this post if you like, it'll only prove that what I'm saying is true. To let these exploits be used for months and then censor people who complain about it is the height of dishonesty and shameful behavior.

Gree should strip many of the major factions of their positions, because earning 50 million points or more in a WD event should have raised some serious alarms or flags. But all that cheating just drives people to buy more gold, right? So why should anyone at Gree want to put the brakes on this?

I'm disgusted with this game, disgusted with the tepid response from Gree, and after sticking with it throughout all of the problems with jerking the casualty rate up and down, I feel like a complete idiot. Why should I trust Gree now?

As I said, go ahead and delete this post if you like, suppress this message all you want. It'll only prove that what I'm saying is true.

In the meantime, how about if Gree refunded some or all of the money we wasted trying to battle cheaters? Yeah, like THAT'S gonna happen.

Mc an
05-31-2013, 11:58 AM
Hate to say it, but didn't PJ warn you all of this AGES ago?

:confused:
Yes he did! PJ has always been here for us. He is my friend.

eric61
05-31-2013, 12:28 PM
I would like to know why guys like Durt and Blest and Starling have been banned for voicing opinion of the problems with the game and an attempt to inform players of the pitfalls of playing this game and educate the masses on the reality of the game. Is not the second amendment something about "freedom of Speech". We understand that Funzio is a Japanese company but their American subsidiary must follow the American rules. Are they afraid of truth and scrutiny by people that invest major real dollars into the game? Do they not care what their clients have been screaming for months? Are they inept in their response? I guess we are getting those answers as each day passes with nothing done. Wake up people and if there is a chance to change it, then all top 25 factions will band together and play Madagascar with NO GOLD and show solidarity to make the changes needed to make this game hacker free. All the big guys talk a good talk but where is the commitment to action. Personally I think they are all pussies for not standing up for their convictions. If this warrants retaliation then I have one thing to say.......come on down

Adm.J
05-31-2013, 12:36 PM
I take it you're not American?

First Amendment is freedom of speech. It doesn't apply here, this is a private site.

Mc an
05-31-2013, 12:48 PM
I take it you're not American?

First Amendment is freedom of speech. It doesn't apply here, this is a private site.

This "private" site is located in SF, a city in America. A city
located in the land of the free and the home of the brave. Our friends, family and brothers/
sisters have fought for the right to say that. We have the First Amendment right...anywhere,
anytime...we have fought for it...you don't like Americans? Well...here it is...without Americans
you would be saying heil hitler and we would not be having this conversation.

Jammed Up
05-31-2013, 12:54 PM
I, for one, will not sit around idle while it happens.

Really? And what will you do? Can you provide any evidence whatsoever that these are baseless accusations? Because right now it's looking pretty bad, to be blunt.

I have paid tens of thousands for my gold, so I have all the room I want to say whatever I want. Until you have clear evidence, instead of hearsay and he said/she said "gossip", you should just keep your damn mouth shut.

Okay, fine. Can you provide any proof, any at all, that you've spent "tens of thousands" on gold? How about you provide some "clear evidence" for what you claim, or is that asking too much? I could come on here and say the same things you have, and how could anyone prove me wrong?

Telling me to keep my "damn mouth shut" isn't going to work, I can guarantee that. Some people, perhaps you amongst them, have been cheating like mad. Don't expect angry, flat-out denials to carry any weight or put this issue to rest.

Paul Wall
05-31-2013, 01:07 PM
You're awesome, Ferr!

Cj, for many, at leadt for me, something snapped last night. Today, just before the weekend starts, i conteplate further actions. Your admissions as to not only the existence of huge amounts of hackers but also as to you admission that you are are loosing the war against them is dramatically prove of illigality and fraud. Please understand that where real money is involved countries like the ones you are exploiting this put tremendous amount of regulations on gambling machines and gaming machines when it gets to real money. General conditions are totally irrelevant to this aspect.

Here is no place to discuss laws, claims or whatever but till the end I believed Gree was effectively and efficiently fighting hackers at least in a way that the existence of hackers did not influence my money spending (as you were quick enough to catch them before they could seriously hurt my game, my spending). This has now been proven wrong. I, and with me many top spenders, have seriously been financially affected by hacking and Gree has taken the fruits of that.

I am sorry CJ but my advice to you is to think twice before you do any further admissions and in fact think twice before you further respond in any way. If i were you I would leave this sinking ship.

Yours,

Lara Croft TR
05-31-2013, 01:08 PM

PJ had message one of my faction team member and said it all that he used to hack before and now never again. Look at this message below

http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg622/Swyn1221/741809ac-2e94-4477-a9a3-3d0cd1a969c2_zpsb3430ba9.jpg (http://s1247.photobucket.com/user/Swyn1221/media/741809ac-2e94-4477-a9a3-3d0cd1a969c2_zpsb3430ba9.jpg.html)

And now look at his stats way higher than your Ferr. I've been lurking in this forum for awhile now and I always see your name Ferr, winning those Auction event unit, and you should be the one higher than him

http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg622/Swyn1221/null_zps675b47cc.png (http://s1247.photobucket.com/user/Swyn1221/media/null_zps675b47cc.png.html)

4 million in attack and 9 million in defense. Believe it or not?

Mc an
05-31-2013, 01:15 PM
You're awesome, Ferr!
FFP concurs...HIGH time you engaged my friend...FFP will help..whatever you need.

Fl@sh
05-31-2013, 01:16 PM
Okay, fine. Can you provide any proof, any at all, that you've spent "tens of thousands" on gold? How about you provide some "clear evidence" for what you claim, or is that asking too much? I could come on here and say the same things you have, and how could anyone prove me wrong?

Telling me to keep my "damn mouth shut" isn't going to work, I can guarantee that. Some people, perhaps you amongst them, have been cheating like mad. Don't expect angry, flat-out denials to carry any weight or put this issue to rest.I have posted a screen shot of my CC statement in the past showing over 30 vaults of gold being purchased. I have had to send iTunes receipts multiple times to GREE to get credit for vault purchases that disappeared. I think that should be sufficient proof.

http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii520/natch82/CF177D15-62D5-4AD0-81FC-4C18752E6DCC-14436-00000406FE63F4C0_zps5b51b816.jpg (http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/natch82/media/CF177D15-62D5-4AD0-81FC-4C18752E6DCC-14436-00000406FE63F4C0_zps5b51b816.jpg.html)

Mc an
05-31-2013, 01:26 PM
Solve the problem

Mc an
05-31-2013, 01:30 PM
The fight is with those SF folks...they are smoking the funny stuff...a reason it is called dope!

Adm.J
05-31-2013, 01:30 PM
This "private" site is located in SF, a city in America. A city
located in the land of the free and the home of the brave. Our friends, family and brothers/
sisters have fought for the right to say that. We have the First Amendment right...anywhere,
anytime...we have fought for it...you don't like Americans? Well...here it is...without Americans
you would be saying heil hitler and we would not be having this conversation.

This is getting off topic, but I will respond just this once.

I am an American. Born and raised. I love my country, and what it stands for, and what the sacrifices those have made defending it really mean. I also know what our Constitution means. You apparently do not. Freedom of speech keeps the government from inhibiting the speech of its citizens. That is it. It has nothing to do with what the owners of a private message board will or won't allow you to say on it. If you walk into your place of work, spout out any and anything nasty that you can come up with, and get fired, you are not protected by freedom of speech. It's no different here.

Web323
05-31-2013, 01:33 PM
I have posted a screen shot of my CC statement in the past showing over 30 vaults of gold being purchased. I have had to send iTunes receipts multiple times to GREE to get credit for vault purchases that disappeared. I think that should be sufficient proof.

http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii520/natch82/CF177D15-62D5-4AD0-81FC-4C18752E6DCC-14436-00000406FE63F4C0_zps5b51b816.jpg (http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/natch82/media/CF177D15-62D5-4AD0-81FC-4C18752E6DCC-14436-00000406FE63F4C0_zps5b51b816.jpg.html)

That pretty much proves the point.....

Fl@sh
05-31-2013, 01:37 PM
That pretty much proves the point.....I hate it when I do that

Mc an
05-31-2013, 01:41 PM
This is getting off topic, but I will respond just this once.

I am an American. Born and raised. I love my country, and what it stands for, and what the sacrifices those have made defending it really mean. I also know what our Constitution means. You apparently do not. Freedom of speech keeps the government from inhibiting the speech of its citizens. That is it. It has nothing to do with what the owners of a private message board will or won't allow you to say on it. If you walk into your place of work, spout out any and anything nasty that you can come up with, and get fired, you are not protected by freedom of speech. It's no different here.
FFP does not "spout off nasty"...FFP tells the truth. If FFP walks into his place of work, tells the truth and gets
fired...the United States justice system will not just protect him...the United States justice system will take
those creatures OUT! Nice try Gree short time employee.

Thenoob
05-31-2013, 01:42 PM
Pj totally warned everyone most of his warnings were in riddles and metaphors but they were there I seen them. I bet you could still find some if you searched hard enough

Eiffel
05-31-2013, 01:44 PM
Dude...$99 each? You know gold goes on sale every now and then, right?

Also, props for shutting that guy down with a screenshot. I remember someone proving their point with screenshots yesterday.... Hope you don't suffer the same fate.

I have posted a screen shot of my CC statement in the past showing over 30 vaults of gold being purchased. I have had to send iTunes receipts multiple times to GREE to get credit for vault purchases that disappeared. I think that should be sufficient proof.

jchow69
05-31-2013, 01:46 PM
Dude, they r looking for hackers and they banned McGurt. I think that the top 3 factions are automatic factions made by Funzio to score 2 WD points everytime another faction scores 1 point to make it impossible to get to the top 3.

Mc an
05-31-2013, 02:14 PM
FFP does not "spout off nasty"...FFP tells the truth. If FFP walks into his place of work, tells the truth and gets
fired...the United States justice system will not just protect him...the United States justice system will take
those creatures OUT! Nice try Gree short time employee.
Stupid try you Gree shill...IP ban did not work...forgot character ban...I will be back another 50 times..
no reply? just feeble IP ban attempt? Gree is scraping the bottom of the barrel for shill people...
We will take you out...try to hide behind that corporate veil...this is getting personnel...FFP will be
back whenever he feels like it...FFP will never stop...duplicated and screen shot.

The Mole Who am i??
05-31-2013, 02:17 PM

http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii520/natch82/CF177D15-62D5-4AD0-81FC-4C18752E6DCC-14436-00000406FE63F4C0_zps5b51b816.jpg (/user/natch82/media/CF177D15-62D5-4AD0-81FC-4C18752E6DCC-14436-00000406FE63F4C0_zps5b51b816.jpg.html)

Why post something which is so old, same screenshot was posted months and months ago by the same person. What are you trying to cover up, this does not look good on you. Telling would be snitching or would it be helping the dumb out.

Some say you learn from making them
Some say you make them because you're not perfect
You could make them every day of your life
Sometimes you regret it

Fl@sh
05-31-2013, 03:00 PM
Why post something which is so old, same screenshot was posted months and months ago by the same person. What are you trying to cover up, this does not look good on you. Telling would be snitching or would it be helping the dumb out.Why does it matter when the screenshot was taken? Would you like me to post a more recent one with me giving a one finger salute? The poster wanted proof that I've spent tens of thousands, I could post as many screenshots as I feel necessary, but just this one is sufficient. I never said I've spent 10's of thousands in the last few months(although I have spent thousands), but that I have spent it total. Don't be hatin' on me...

Dude...$99 each? You know gold goes on sale every now and then, right?

Also, props for shutting that guy down with a screenshot. I remember someone proving their point with screenshots yesterday.... Hope you don't suffer the same fate.Yeah, this was back when I thought you had to buy full priced vaults to get the gold bonus. Silly me...

FromAfar
05-31-2013, 03:10 PM
Ferr,

lead by example, don't worry about the rest. have your name / faction name as from from the top of this WD event as it was in the last Auction event.

that in it self will speak volumes. anyone else who cares to follow suit, please do.

if you big boys boycott, to the tune of the 20-50 million wd point crews coming down to 1/10 of that will hit them where they hurt. go free, break gree!

thus far, i personally have spent under $140 us since Jan 2012. and will not spend more. i am not telling anyone what to do, but merely requesting. it will make a point.

all of you big boys, take the brave heart challenge!!! (i am not a brave heart, but support what they are reported to have done in the last event)

FREE for BofAll!

The Mole Who am i??
05-31-2013, 03:25 PM
Why does it matter when the screenshot was taken? Would you like me to post a more recent one with me giving a one finger salute? The poster wanted proof that I've spent tens of thousands, I could post as many screenshots as I feel necessary, but just this one is sufficient. I never said I've spent 10's of thousands in the last few months(although I have spent thousands), but that I have spent it total. Don't be hatin' on me...

We maybe be on the same side fighting side by side but the does not make us friends. Do not provoke me as that will be a painful experience for yourself.

Free hits all day long benefits many, having one free hitter in a team does a lot but does not get 1st. With 4 that gets you 1st at charity price. 3 members bought this for a good price and it is know to a few over there, no question is asked as long as 1st is in sight. EGO

Toggling on and off avoids detection everything but it has been known that they over the other side are aware and have done nothing to stop this as it will cut the points down. less points = less $$$

Look out for the screenshots, put them together to have a full picture

Lord Vader
05-31-2013, 03:26 PM
Well it's been 24 hours since I sent a 2 emails to gree. (Would send more but don't want to get kicked for spamming) And no reply yet. My name is Chiu and I am the officer who trapped the hackers. Long live General and the durty troops of McGurt!!.........Wow can't believe you would still buy gold knowing that there are a lot of cheaters. Did you not read Durt McGurt thread yesterday. Good luck. Long live the general and the durty troops of McGurt!!!

Mc an
05-31-2013, 03:27 PM
Agree...talk is cheap...anybody want to do something?

eric61
05-31-2013, 03:32 PM
I agree with anyone that thinks that they have spent too much money being driven up by hackers and those that condone it. I also spend multiple thousands on the game every month and have become disillusioned by the ineptness of Gree to deal with a problem that they have known about for almost a year. That is just one of many problems that I have heard about recently. Free gold is another and if I ever get real proof of that...I will do something to recoup my expenditures to this game. Pussy footing around and trying to be politically correct does not work for me. Gree has been qriding our wallets like a merry go round but not protecting us from he obvious hacking as well as driving he game to higher levels so more money is spent. Make no mistake......Gree does this. I am sure it is part of their business plan.

MADCAT
05-31-2013, 03:33 PM
I am doing something
GREE lost my $3,000 a month
Plus I am doing "something" else shhh secret

The Mole Who am i??
05-31-2013, 03:36 PM
Agree...talk is cheap...anybody want to do something?

You people will always talk and no action, reason i have been doing this was my reaction to poor service, in the past i have provided many screen shots and told many things which have proven to be correct. A new account will be made and a video on youtube will be provide to show how quick it takes to fill up, blink of an eye. WATCH OUT, patience is a virtue. HOLD ON, why should i do others a favour?

Rest have dreamt of gaining 1st not knowing it was impossible, i know its hurting you. Learn from what you see if you want to ease the pain. Penguin poop is bad for you, this poop will kill your brain cells, turn you into a vegetable.

This whole thing will be gone one day when you wake up, the end is near.

Fl@sh
05-31-2013, 03:36 PM
We maybe be on the same side fighting side by side but the does not make us friends. Do not provoke me as that will be a painful experience for yourself.

Free hits all day long benefits many, having one free hitter in a team does a lot but does not get 1st. With 4 that gets you 1st at charity price. 3 members bought this for a good price and it is know to a few over there, no question is asked as long as 1st is in sight. EGO

Toggling on and off avoids detection everything but it has been known that they over the other side are aware and have done nothing to stop this as it will cut the points down. less points = less $$$

Look out for the screenshots, put them together to have a full pictureProvoke you? You haven't seen anything yet. My poor little pixel avatar doesn't bruise, inflict away.

The Mole Who am i??
05-31-2013, 03:41 PM
Provoke you? You haven't seen anything yet. My poor little pixel avatar doesn't bruise, inflict away.

are you are still here? old man didnt you say at the start of the whole world domination that you was finished and how you uploaded screenshot of your account saying how you are quitting.

Talk is cheap, you have no morals, respect you word meaning nothing but..... Do not cry and then remain here, you my friend have also been on the penguin poop.

If the 1st had nothing to hide why be on here all day trying your best to convince other's.

Fl@sh
05-31-2013, 03:55 PM
are you are still here? old man didnt you say at the start of the whole world domination that you was finished and how you uploaded screenshot of your account saying how you are quitting.

Talk is cheap, you have no morals, respect you word meaning nothing but..... Do not cry and then remain here, you my friend have also been on the penguin poop.

If the 1st had nothing to hide why be on here all day trying your best to convince other's.But then I emerged through the gates of hell as a possessed demon. I could care less about some irrelevant wanna be mole not able to comprehend English past a 4th grade level. Why don't you take the advice I dished out last week.

The Mole Who am i??
05-31-2013, 03:55 PM
I am as small as an ant, and big as a whale.
I approach like the breeze, or come like a gale;
By some I get hit, but all have shown fear.
I dance to the music, although I can't hear.
I am slow as a snail, yet from me you can't run.
Now say if you know me, if only for fun!

Playing with your mind aint i old man, yes you lot a rattled over there. Sat back and watching and joining in not one as a clue other than there chosen ones.

The Mole Who am i??
05-31-2013, 03:58 PM
old man editing posts, you can try hide the truth but it will always catch up wit you.

over at first you lot are associates and nothing more

Note to others: Do not cry, you knew about the dark side. we will never be as clean as the rest

Fl@sh
05-31-2013, 04:57 PM

Playing with your mind aint i old man, yes you lot a rattled over there. Sat back and watching and joining in not one as a clue other than there chosen ones.Old man? Lol. You really are clueless. Here's a question: Are you afraid of yourself?

Dirty PUNany
05-31-2013, 05:09 PM
Old man? Lol. You really are clueless. Here's a question: Are you afraid of yourself?

Mr Flash oh yes i am afraid of myself so you should also fear me

Lets allow talking trash to each other as i had no intention to say anything to a associate. Put on your rubber johnny on your finger and prepare for battle, tap tap tap

Jammed Up
05-31-2013, 05:37 PM
The poster wanted proof that I've spent tens of thousands, I could post as many screenshots as I feel necessary, but just this one is sufficient.

Yup, and so far as that goes, fair enough, I stand corrected. The rest of what I said still stands.

Jammed Up
05-31-2013, 05:41 PM
Oh my, a Shadow. :)

Jammed Up
05-31-2013, 05:45 PM
Some say you learn from making them
Some say you make them because you're not perfect
You could make them every day of your life
Sometimes you regret it

Yes, but we all make mistakes...you included. :)

Jammed Up
05-31-2013, 05:48 PM
I am not alive,
yet watch how I thrive.

You're just on fire posting these old riddles, aren't you? :)

Fl@sh
05-31-2013, 06:00 PM
Yup, and so far as that goes, fair enough, I stand corrected. The rest of what I said still stands.Yeah, the rest of what you said made no sense, unless you are the person I quoted initially.

Reutdog
05-31-2013, 06:20 PM
Okay hang on a second...

Throughout the last year in playing this game I have established and maintained relationships with many people that I hold dear. I have close friends in all top 3 factions and many more throughout others. All I've seen here is basically Ferr asking for some type of reassurance with the spending that the Emperors did for the 80mil points. Reassurance when spending the money we did is understandable given the circumstances. I am not accusing anyone in PUN of anything, but the most innocent people have nothing to hide and are welcoming of criticism and exploration... While the most guilty of people redirect the light and are critical in responsive behavior.

Just please keep these words in mind when trolling and responding to this post. I believe Ferr deserves better than this and at the minimum has bought his way into asking questions from time to time. I would say the same thing about many other spenders on here well. Again, I am ot accusing anyone of anything, just be careful the attention you draw to yourself in the responses you give.

chozzer
05-31-2013, 08:01 PM

Ferr ask yourself this question.

Honestly, would you be calling for this investigation if Ferr's Emperors had won?

Ganja
05-31-2013, 08:24 PM
Ferr ask yourself this question.

Honestly, would you be calling for this investigation if Ferr's Emperors had won?

Yes we would had... in goes on the same line and follow suit with our STRICT no hacking or glitch exploitation policy be it the players main account or secondary account. We have numerous applicants who where denied membership to the faction because of this either main or secondary accounts didn't add up. If we cannot ascertain that a players account (main or any other account) is valid through our own internal checks we report them to Gree. Also - for fair-play and assurance that we do no miss anything in addition to our own internal review - we provide Gree a listing of our players for additional vetting.

I have a question for you Chozzer - if a player has multiple accounts (3 to 4) that he hacked (and not for testing purposes) and kept one valid to hide the other accounts activities - is he considered a hacker.

BTW - this player was no secret hacking as it there was already a several thread made about him and his faction. But what i wonder always is why was he taken in by a top faction even after he admitted that he hacked his other accounts?

A man goes to a store and shot the store clerk with his left hand while keeping his right hand in his pocket. He then goes to the authorities with his right hand raised and says I am innocent...

Jd-fors
05-31-2013, 10:13 PM
As the battle for Ireland neared some things happened that would change Ireland and all battles thereafter as the stakes went thru the roof.players were randomly awarded huge and I mean really huge "gold bonuses".some called it a hack,some called it a fix,some called it a glitch.PUN had two new players who each received that bonus and dissappeared that very day.they left because PUN leadership would have never let them use that gold.i already know this answer but am curious if ferr would kindly let all know how many emporers got the "glitched gold"if some of the emporers or even one used that huge bonus during that battle it is unfair in my opinion.that last battle 2 of the top PUN players were locked out of iTunes and the whole team pulled together and fought in a way i will never forget.it was truly epic and I knew the faction event had hit a new level that I couldn't compete with.i was/am so disallusioned by that glitched gold that doubled people's stats that I wanted to quit the game.i haven't quit but I have changed my gameplay because of Ireland.it has always been my belief that PUN and ferr players are always under the microscope.i will not speak on behalf of sf as this has always been a two horse race at least up to and during Ireland.in closing as far as Ireland is concerned i would be shocked and disappointed if either #1 or #2 had hackers or cheaters.with the exception of that huge glitched bonus that some received and used to increase stats and push the score to a record high.

chozzer
05-31-2013, 10:41 PM
Yes we would had... in goes on the same line and follow suit with our STRICT no hacking or glitch exploitation policy be it the players main account or secondary account. We have numerous applicants who where denied membership to the faction because of this either main or secondary accounts didn't add up. If we cannot ascertain that a players account (main or any other account) is valid through our own internal checks we report them to Gree. Also - for fair-play and assurance that we do no miss anything in addition to our own internal review - we provide Gree a listing of our players for additional vetting.

I have a question for you Chozzer - if a player has multiple accounts (3 to 4) that he hacked (and not for testing purposes) and kept one valid to hide the other accounts activities - is he considered a hacker.

BTW - this player was no secret hacking as it there was already a several thread made about him and his faction. But what i wonder always is why was he taken in by a top faction even after he admitted that he hacked his other accounts?

A man goes to a store and shot the store clerk with his left hand while keeping his right hand in his pocket. He then goes to the authorities with his right hand raised and says I am innocent...

Then tell Gree about it.

If your not happy with their response - go and play somebody else's game.

You REALLY think this forum is the best place to judge whether people are hackers or otherwise? The game would become even more of a zoo than it is now.

Ganja
05-31-2013, 10:44 PM
@Jd-Fors

As far as the leadership of Ferr's Emperors is concerned there are none that received such gold bonus in error. We had asked and informed anyone in the group that should anyone had received the bonus in error they should return the gold or inform Gree immediately of the error and have it rectified right away.

To take it a notch higher we have stepped up our due diligence during and after Ireland as a matter of fact because we had a several high players accepted at that time and as you have said the top factions are always in the spot light we had sent Gree a listing of all our players before Ireland and requested a vetting of each player legitimacy. As far as I can tell everyone pass. This is a process that we will be doing moving forward in addition to our own internal review.

We try our best to do our due diligence when accepting a player in the game and warn all current members that hacking/glitch exploitation of any sort is unacceptable. This holds true either in their main account or secondary account in which the Emperors faction becomes a benefactor, indirectly or directly, of such hacking or glitch exploitation and puts an unfair disadvantage to other teams. The Emperors will take no part in such actions and will report them directly to Gree.

I have a question for you too - if a player has multiple accounts (3 to 4) and he hacked 2/3 or 3/4 (and not for testing purposes) and kept one valid to hide the other accounts activities - do you consider him as a hacker?

Jd-fors
05-31-2013, 10:56 PM
All i can say is up to Ireland as that is when I was in the main PUN faction.i am not trying to sidestep your question.i do not know this player or anything about 3 or 4 accounts.ihave something for you but will send it in a pm.

Ganja
05-31-2013, 11:08 PM
All i can say is up to Ireland as that is when I was in the main PUN faction.i am not trying to sidestep your question.i do not know this player or anything about 3 or 4 accounts.ihave something for you but will send it in a pm.

Got the PM and replied.

Jd-fors
05-31-2013, 11:10 PM
Got it.thankyou.

Ryans67
06-01-2013, 12:20 AM
Too bad I hardly care anymore.....Maybe next week I'll dig up the emails, the scoring, the explanations, etc. I've kept em all. So quit lying to make yourself look good. You know who you are,

Sirius
06-01-2013, 12:39 AM
Keep things on track folks.

Keep it constructive etc. Please avoid the user call outs and baiting/flaming.

~Sirius

Ferr
06-01-2013, 05:31 AM
Keep things on track folks.

Keep it constructive etc. Please avoid the user call outs and baiting/flaming.

~Sirius
Hello sirius. I understand you wont get into any of this, being a moderator only. I wish you could though.

Wingman GRI
06-01-2013, 05:33 AM
@Jd-Fors

I have a question for you too - if a player has multiple accounts (3 to 4) and he hacked 2/3 or 3/4 (and not for testing purposes) and kept one valid to hide the other accounts activities - do you consider him as a hacker?

Do you mean a certain general which was also leader of a team of Joe's? He is member of PUN right? Nice IPH he has.

De$eption
06-02-2013, 07:04 AM
All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.

De$eption
06-02-2013, 09:03 AM

If only you knew what i know, the four run havoc while your still in cocko land. Lay off that penguin poop as i have said its bad for you.

Do not cry when you are not going to change your ways. Changes bring miracles

Ferr
06-02-2013, 09:17 AM
If only you knew what i know, the four run havoc while your still in cocko land. Lay off that penguin poop as i have said its bad for you.

Do not cry when you are not going to change your ways. Changes bring miracles
Why always choose the negative comments and unprovoked insults?

De$eption
06-02-2013, 09:26 AM

“We can't be afraid of change. You may feel very secure in the pond that you are in, but if you never venture out of it, you will never know that there is such a thing as an ocean, a sea. Holding onto something that is good for you now, may be the very reason why you don't have something better.”

De$eption
06-02-2013, 09:32 AM

"Did you cry to be loved,fall on deaf ears?"

You come here crying out loud, you want answers but you never get them, you want changes but dont change your own ways, your cries fall on deaf ears.

You are also blinded by the obvious, you cant buy respect also

Real men dont cry, they get up and do something about it.

Brahmin
06-02-2013, 10:17 AM

This is a perfectly legitimate and reasonable request and I have to say the fact that gree hasn't already been doing this astounds me. Ignoring requests such as this can only serve to call gree's true motive's into question. It only makes sense to focus resources on the top factions since hackers gravitate towards the top and the top factions have the most at stake to lose.

Jd-fors
06-02-2013, 11:41 AM
There are hackers at all levels.especially low and middle.feeding factions billions of dollars into a faction.even if hackers were stopped there are factions with maxed out boosts that should not be maxed out.when I started my little two man faction(me and my son)i thought maybe i should hack a profile and max out my little faction.alas I just can't bring myself to do it.i don't want instant gratification like making all buildings level 10 five minutes after i buy them.i will grow these boosts the old fashioned way.i will earn them.hope I didn't call anybody out on this post.lol!

Eddie111
06-02-2013, 12:15 PM
OK Ferr, no negative comments and no insults...that is not my style...you know who I am....
Just a simple question...why does a man with your wealth, international law firm and considerable
education choose to PLAY with Gree corporation? Why do you put together a faction (mostly funded
by yourself) to play for second place every two or three weeks? As I have said before...this makes
no sense...I have also asked you this before and your reply was that you were an idiot...well, you
are no idiot...again I ask why? Why not use the considerable power of your law firm and your
personnel fortune to help everybody? Not just your faction buddies (who you know nothing about)
but the entire MW community. The community that is being cheated by the aforementioned corporation.

Ferr
06-02-2013, 12:18 PM
"Did you cry to be loved,fall on deaf ears?"

You come here crying out loud, you want answers but you never get them, you want changes but dont change your own ways, your cries fall on deaf ears.

You are also blinded by the obvious, you cant buy respect also

Real men dont cry, they get up and do something about it.

Sir, I am awaiting the results of your bold actions as I assume you are a perfect example of a real man who never cries gets up and changes the world! If you dont mind till then you will be ignored.
Be safe though,

Eddie111
06-02-2013, 02:12 PM
Ferr, I am safe. Please answer my question.

Riptide
06-02-2013, 02:15 PM
ferr i see your point if you are leader of ferr's emperors i know you are jelous of PUN but man, gree would want you to pay them a vault if you want first place

Eddie111
06-02-2013, 02:53 PM
Thank you Ferr...my IP ban (minutes ago) and your no answer tells me everything I
need to know. Get your little attorneys together and get ready for the fight of your life.

USMC1976
06-02-2013, 03:19 PM
I look at it this way. Since I started this game I have learned an awful lot. An in the process about Hackers. So I to started sending in tickets to Gree thinking that they would track them down and be rid of them. Now knowing that a few may slip by what they do is bull. They don't do anything because I find the same guys getting stronger and still in the game. Gree needs to have the proper security systems in place like any other computer system to prevent this from happening and until they do I am done buying gold and wasting my money to feed them. Be real people the hackers are diving the WD numbers up can't you see that! If we stop using gold until a fix is made Gree will either collapse or they will make it a priority and get it done. Because when you mess with the all mighty BUCK that moves mountains faster then anything. We have to do this ALL TOGETHER. If it means slipping out of the top factions, who gives a rip its not going to kill us. IT WILL THEM! GO GOLD FREE. Try it everyone, what do you have to lose?

USMC1976
06-02-2013, 05:14 PM

Yours,
Ferr, I am glad you brought this up because knowing a little about the law also I have to agree with you. Gree needs to address this issue ESPECIALLY because it does involve money. That is the bottom line and they have affected potentially millions of people who are actively in a revolt now getting refunds for money lost to Gree. Apple and iTunes has no recourse but to refund people's money be it only back 60 days, the fact is they are doing it. My faction and others have decided to stop feeding Gree and go without buying gold to play the game. It will drop us from the level we fought hard for, but with hackers driving the WD points up and us having to spend more money to maintain, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. We will stop until a fix has been found or the game is no longer. They have to invest in the proper security for the game and do better at monitoring it as well. Banning members that break the silence and hand them the scheme is so TOTALLY WRONG in my book and I cannot and will not condone it. I wish you and your members the best if you stay in the game and hope that you also consider going gold free.

Devildog 244779560

Ferr
06-02-2013, 05:34 PM
Thank you Ferr...my IP ban (minutes ago) and your no answer tells me everything I
need to know. Get your little attorneys together and get ready for the fight of your life.
I m not sure what you mean.....

Ferr
06-02-2013, 05:37 PM
OK Ferr, no negative comments and no insults...that is not my style...you know who I am....
Just a simple question...why does a man with your wealth, international law firm and considerable
education choose to PLAY with Gree corporation? Why do you put together a faction (mostly funded
by yourself) to play for second place every two or three weeks? As I have said before...this makes
no sense...I have also asked you this before and your reply was that you were an idiot...well, you
are no idiot...again I ask why? Why not use the considerable power of your law firm and your
personnel fortune to help everybody? Not just your faction buddies (who you know nothing about)
but the entire MW community. The community that is being cheated by the aforementioned corporation.
First of all answer me this, why is some faction ridiculously spending to stay nr 1?

Wdigeorge
06-02-2013, 05:59 PM
Ferr,

You know me for a while and I have been on the forum and this game for a year and a half. All I can say is that I have never seen or heard of any member of PUN cheat. I have been in every WD battle and it's been legitiment team work, dedication, strategy, money spent, sleepless nights, and sore fingers that won each event.

In Ireland I did almost triple the WD points I normally do, partly due to all the bashing I hear on the forums from PUN "fans" just because I won't give them the satisfaction.

Note that Ireland event we won with the absence of three of our top WD point scorers. Everyone pulled together and we won it fair and square. I am sorry to say that was your best shot at winning and you will likely never ever see that close of a match up again.

Cheating would make the win meaningless, even if no one else knows it but you. I do not know anyone in PUN who would take that win knowing we didn't do it legitimately.

For those of you on the outside chiming in, it is truely interesting to read all the conspiracy theories. Most of PUN members have "monster" stats compare to your average player. I wouldn't be surprised if we each don't get a few tickets into GREE by othe players accusing us as cheats every day as we can't possibibly have these kind of stats legitimately. If we have anything to hide we would be caught by now and banned. Being in first puts you under a big microscope.

Fl@sh
06-02-2013, 06:03 PM
First of all answer me this, why is some faction ridiculously spending to stay nr 1?It's simple: Because we can. PUN has always been the biggest group of spenders in this game, way before factions.

Ferr
06-02-2013, 06:35 PM
Ferr,

You know me for a while and I have been on the forum and this game for a year and a half. All I can say is that I have never seen or heard of any member of PUN cheat. I have been in every WD battle and it's been legitiment team work, dedication, strategy, money spent, sleepless nights, and sore fingers that won each event.

In Ireland I did almost triple the WD points I normally do, partly due to all the bashing I hear on the forums from PUN "fans" just because I won't give them the satisfaction.

Note that Ireland event we won with the absence of three of our top WD point scorers. Everyone pulled together and we won it fair and square. I am sorry to say that was your best shot at winning and you will likely never ever see that close of a match up again.

Cheating would make the win meaningless, even if no one else knows it but you. I do not know anyone in PUN who would take that win knowing we didn't do it legitimately.

For those of you on the outside chiming in, it is truely interesting to read all the conspiracy theories. Most of PUN members have "monster" stats compare to your average player. I wouldn't be surprised if we each don't get a few tickets into GREE by othe prayers accusing us as cheats every day as we can't possibibly have these kind of stats legitimately. If we have anything to hide we would be caught by now and banned. Being in first puts you under a big microscope.
There are two guys i trust in pun and you are one of them. There are two guys in pun who meet my standard of communicating and you are one of them. There was a time when i trusted more pun members. During that time your faction accused SF of hacking. I received many examples of that and they were convincing. Some time, not too long ago, pun became very best friends with SF and stated publicly on the forum that such friendship has always been there. I can tell you, something snapped with me when i saw durts proof regarding gree but some months before something snapped with me regarding pun and SF. Pun can not be trusted so much is for sure. You have the attitude of some of your members to blame for that. That is not based on conspiracy but on my own personal experience.

Speed ump
06-02-2013, 07:32 PM
I don't see you asking anyone else to post what they did dude. Ferr came darn close, so why not ask him to post his scores. And what do you think that would show you? I'll tell you what I did, almost 18 mil. Does that mean I had unlimited free gold? Or does it mean I spent big money on gold. You have know way of really knowing either way. As George stated earlier, top factions are looked at much more closely. We have been around long before WD with many accusations, yet we are still here. What's amazing is that anyone actually expected anyone but PUN to place in first, after they saw our success before WD. I bet if we stepped away from WD, and another faction took that spot, you'd be just as hot to trot about them. Most of the accusations seem to come from players in low level factions who have no idea of what is possible. I bet most of the top ten know after this last one.

mxz
06-02-2013, 08:37 PM
What's amazing is that anyone actually expected anyone but PUN to place in first, after they saw our success before WD.Decent points on the other stuff, but domination in the game hasn't always translated to #1 prizes.

MW is the only one of the Gree games with these tournaments that the #1 seed going in has won the events. The Indians lost to the challenger (Fight Club) in CC and the Royal Knights lost to the challenger (FUN) in KA. You guys are the exception :cool:

Q Raider
06-02-2013, 09:20 PM
?.... I'll tell you what I did, almost 18 mil. Does that mean I had unlimited free gold? Or does it mean I spent big money on gold.....

I think it means you had very sore fingers at the end of the event......and as for cost it was probably trifling compared to what it cost to sweeten up the missus after ignoring her for those three or four days :-)

Captain Steelman
06-03-2013, 12:16 AM
I'll tell you what I did, almost 18 mil. Does that mean I had unlimited free gold? Or does it mean I spent big money on gold.

You know as we say in this forum : If you dont post screenshot, it did not happen...