PDA

View Full Version : Centurion - where lvl100 is just the beginning

Lcharlie
05-30-2013, 08:14 PM
Centurions guild is made up of three guilds with over 80 active players with a common goal to become the best guild we can be. We help each other become stronger and we work as a team. Our main guild is already level 73 and close to maxing out and our second guild Centurions Academy is also on its way to become a top 5 guild. All our members contribute to all three guilds and it is not an accident that we consistently place 10 players in the top 25 and over 25 players in the top 100 of the arena.

You DO NOT have to be a gem spender. Everyone is welcome to join us and our coalition as long as you are active and contribute as a team player. We have free players with multiple gold medals and gem spenders with black medals. We value both equally.

Please send a request in game by searching for the two guilds or PM any of our players usually active on the forum if interested in joining one of the top guilds and play with a lot of fun people that love this game without the pressure of having to spend tons of money.

Justice711
05-30-2013, 08:38 PM
haha.. but 1 of my favorite amour is deep dragon .. :p

need more time to level my half dragon & jian..

Mike Stanley
05-30-2013, 08:44 PM
Everyone keeps making a thread for their guild there is a specific thread for this started from the wise one stop making these threads and start on the one that is dedicated to this

GCSpyder
05-30-2013, 10:23 PM
I am in... Thanx! :)

Neomagic
05-31-2013, 02:00 AM
I approve of this guild. I have a bunch of friends in this guild :)

L C
05-31-2013, 06:37 AM
Seems like quite a lot of folks from 100+ and forum have been joining centurions. Alternative to waiting for rainbow room to determine someone is worthy or not, I suppose. Same concept though.
Leveling to increase guild size is a bit slow at times, but still well above what most guilds seem to be doing (for both rainbow and centurion). Also nice that helping guild is basically just normal gameplay.

Matty-cakes
05-31-2013, 06:43 AM
Someone invite me?

Justice711
05-31-2013, 07:19 AM
I give up.. Will wait for GREE to get back to me.... Darn...

L C
05-31-2013, 07:52 AM
I give up.. Will wait for GREE to get back to me.... Darn...

What are you waiting on, justice? Game locking up, can't open it at all, etc?

yimah
05-31-2013, 10:55 AM
I would like to join if you have room for me. My friend code is in my sig.

Justice711
05-31-2013, 01:13 PM
What are you waiting on, justice? Game locking up, can't open it at all, etc?

I don't get the invites @ all & when I request to join, the guild doesn't see my request. Send an email to GREE to see they can fix it... Worse is that's the notification comes that there is an invite but when I logged in it doesn't appear...

L C
05-31-2013, 01:21 PM
Maybe that happens if they send you an invite, and then all spots get filled.

On them not seeing your request: Could also be an issue with who is actually able to see a request to join that you send. Not sure what level you have to be in order to see the requests

aaa13
05-31-2013, 02:39 PM
Ooops. It is overpopulated? Should we create second one?

Justice711
05-31-2013, 04:19 PM
Maybe that happens if they send you an invite, and then all spots get filled.

On them not seeing your request: Could also be an issue with who is actually able to see a request to join that you send. Not sure what level you have to be in order to see the requests

I was level 115 so don't think that's it... The email support isn't v helpful...

Iamofownage
05-31-2013, 08:05 PM
Good luck with the guild man!

hhm
05-31-2013, 08:50 PM
Got the invite, but no more room :(

Lcharlie
06-01-2013, 06:02 AM
Check your invites often. As soon as it opens a spot you should get an invite. It is first come first serve.

Varza
06-01-2013, 06:27 AM
Check your invites often. As soon as it opens a spot you should get an invite. It is first come first serve.

I have the same problem as he does and I check it as soon as I see the notification for an invite on my phone. But there is never anything in the Guild menu, not in messages and not anywhere else. I thought it was just me. This is comforting in a twisted sort of way.

Matty-cakes
06-01-2013, 06:52 AM
I'll join centurions.

ang1977
06-01-2013, 02:32 PM
LOOKING forward , wad happened were history, got in a decent guild and enjoying it currently.CHEERS!!!

Thanks to: drp4in, Justice711, Neomagic and Ziploc for showering concerns and helps :)

Justice711
06-02-2013, 05:12 PM
Great congrats to you Ang! :)

Lcharlie
06-04-2013, 09:35 AM
We now have a new spot open. It won't last long. Please make a guild request in game if you are a strong active player and looking for a strong guild to join.

We are a level 21 guild so for serious and fun players only. :)

Open for recruitment for both our main guild Centurions and sister guild Centurions academy

BilboSwaggins
06-04-2013, 02:18 PM
I'd like to join if there's room.

Lcharlie
06-04-2013, 04:30 PM
I will PM you with details Bilbo

Justice711
06-04-2013, 05:59 PM
Looking to expand our guild, looking for players whom are keen on working together. Drop us a msg here. Cheers!

Leosimas
06-05-2013, 03:42 AM
Remember I have opened the Centurions Academy for all those wanting to join us. And right now is waiting.
Cheers

Lcharlie
06-08-2013, 11:07 AM
Both of our guilds now have open spots. First come first serve. Please send request in game or PM me. Join one of the top 3 guilds if you are active and want to win!

Miyabi
06-08-2013, 11:09 AM
Come come~
Hyperactive guild!
Haha.

Justice711
06-10-2013, 06:56 AM
Yeah! Very hyper active. We have no special requirement like needing to spend money on gems. We just hope to be the best with our own means!

If you ain't level 100, come join us @ our academy first.

Cheers!

Miyabi
06-11-2013, 06:44 PM
Its getting pack and hot in here~

Raansingh
06-12-2013, 09:44 AM
I would like to join if you have room for me.

Justice711
06-12-2013, 01:14 PM
I would like to join if you have room for me.

Please send request to the academy first if your level is below 100 & if guild is full. Thanks. Looking forward.

Friends, if we are not accepting you even though there is a free slot it's usually because there is a tactical reason behind it. For immediate acceptance, please request to join our academy first & we will promote from within.

* blood rage, thanks for your request to join, but if u could, please join our academy first?

Dexavus
06-15-2013, 08:11 AM
Sent a request for the academy since I'm only level 54 ATM but very active and working on progression! Looking forward to being In an active guild that actually speaks English haha

Matty-cakes
06-15-2013, 12:19 PM
I wish that I could be a part of a super-neat guild like Centurions. Oh wait, I'm already IN Centurions! Who wants to join up with us? Is your level not quite over the century mark? Join our academy! Today! Exclamation points!

Miyabi
06-15-2013, 12:24 PM
No gems for dark prince chest?
Theres not a need for gems in Centurions!
Join us as friendly players over lv100 will help u with ur progression in ur weekly epic boss and quests!
We speak english, chinese, thai, french n many more.
Just be active and friendly!
Centurions!
Centurions Academy!

Justice711
06-25-2013, 10:22 AM
We are expanding! With a new guild Konoha under our umbrella of influence! Come join us.

If u think you have what it takes to be a Centurion, come join our sub guild Konoha, before being promoted to the main guild Centurions! :D

Yehovah
06-25-2013, 10:29 PM
I cannot praise this guild enough. I joined the academy a few weeks ago and I was extremly surprised to see how nice everybody is any actually helps you! The past few days the guild as a whole and some especially specific members have been very helpful to both Centurion members AND the academy trying to get their first Weekly + armor. I am proud to say that I will start crafting this week's + version tomorrow morning!

There is always somebody online in the our chat room for the "Line" app, always somebody to talk to just to pass the time or discuss actual in game strategy.

If there is anybody looking thinking about joining a guild, I highly recommend checking both the Centurions and the academy guild, it brought a whole new level of fun to this game.

-Yehovah

Matty-cakes
06-27-2013, 01:58 PM
It's true. We are helpful. Look us up.

I Am EHsian
06-27-2013, 02:38 PM
In-game name: EHsian
Level: 135
Referral code: XBB VFF HDF

Amount/level Training fields: 11 (2 Lvl 3 and 9 lvl 2)
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4 (Lvl 3)
Maxed armor sets: 3 (almost done maxing Jackalope's for 4)
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join): Sometimes

Why are you a legend(-to-be)aily player who competes regularly in the arena. Currently guild master of lvl 30 guild (Believe The Hype) but now wanting to be a member rather than a leader.
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Will get soon

Justice711
06-27-2013, 08:36 PM
We got lots of room as we open a sub guild :) come speak to us on line. It's a messenger app.

My ID: thejustice711

Lcharlie
07-02-2013, 10:04 AM
We are now heavily recruiting again.

IronymanX
07-02-2013, 02:35 PM
Hi, Im level 70, active everyday. 3 Legendary armors, 1 non craftble, 2 epic boss. I level almost every 1-2 days. I have a guild but would like to get into some serious hardcore guild. So please contact me for more. Ingame code - XBB-HHC-VMQ

KOA
07-02-2013, 07:26 PM
Ironman, check out "Dark Prince Alliance". High level guild with high level players and numerous bonuses. Currently have one open slot.

IronymanX
07-02-2013, 07:47 PM
Ironman, check out "Dark Prince Alliance". High level guild with high level players and numerous bonuses. Currently have one open slot.

I asked to join.

StephenGelinas
07-02-2013, 08:28 PM
I am level 97 and My twin Jian is maxed out. My code is XBC-GGG-NPB

Lcharlie
07-02-2013, 09:14 PM
Please add me in line messenger. My ID is dragonKD and I will add you to our guild chat

Lcharlie
07-02-2013, 09:15 PM
I would appreciate if you do not post recruiting messages in our posts. It is a matter of respect.

Lcharlie
07-02-2013, 09:16 PM
I asked to join.
Good luck in dark prince alliance.

Justice711
07-02-2013, 10:14 PM

Seriously.. That is very rude of u..

Dexavus
07-02-2013, 10:56 PM

Pretty rude to hijack a thread and steal members, we'd appreciate it if you'd not post to our thread again. Thanks.

awkonaman
07-03-2013, 07:20 PM
add me please. LVL 161 here. XBB HGX XPM

Justice711
07-04-2013, 02:21 PM
Looking to welcome new players! If you are looking to develop into a top tier player & looking for a good encouraging environment, join us!

Please install line ( messenger ) as a pre requisite to join us. In game chat is lousy.

Add me ID: thejustice711 to get to know more about us.

Cheers!

Barbanium
07-06-2013, 04:10 PM
IGN: Barbie
Level 142 (increases by 5-7 per week)
Referral Code: XBB-MDR-MFQ

Gold-Producing Structures: 11 (all level 3) training fields and 1 (level 3) monster nest
Armorsmiths: 4 (all level 3)

Maxed Armor Sets: (all PLUS [+] versions)
U. Rare: Swamp Shaman Robes, Rocfeather Robes, Infernal Lord Armor, Dark Prince Armor
Legendary: Jian's Battlegear, Half-Dragon Warrior's Armor, Mantle of the Beast, Jackalope's Chaingarb, Tortoiseshell Aegis
Soon: all other epic boss legendary armors from Eldritch Keeper's Robes

Very active and used to get 60-win rewards on epic bosses BEFORE they got OP'd since Deva

(Currently in a guild but will move out once accepted in the best guild I've applied)

Justice711
07-07-2013, 05:55 PM
Still looking for great candidates to join us!

If you leave a msg I will get back to you shortly.

For quicker response time, please add me on line directly.

I will definitely response if not sleeping. Cheers

ID thejustice711

Justice711
07-16-2013, 04:31 AM
We have expanded again! :D

more spaces for players whom want to be active & a great community to work with!

of cos it helps if u are a top top players but we are looking to accept people whom wants to play as a team!

PM me.

CHeeRs!

Matty-cakes
07-17-2013, 06:32 AM
Hey everyone. We're about to hit level 50. Come and join us!

Justice711
07-24-2013, 02:23 AM
always on to look out for good committed players whom want to have good clean enjoyable fun!

please pm me via line to get to know us better.

cheers!

Line ID : thejustice711

mcmessiah
07-24-2013, 09:02 PM
Game name : Mike
Level 100 and increasing very fast
Referral Code: XBC - PQQ - VVG

Maxed training fields
Maxed armoursmiths
Maxed dungeon x1

Have Phyrus's NEMESIS (current), and maxed Flame summoner, Jackalope, Mantle of the beast and atlantean avenger.

Very active. THANKS

StephenGelinas
07-26-2013, 07:37 PM
Level 129 (+1 Daily)
11 Maxed Training Fields
4 Maxed Armorsmiths
Getting Bkal+
Very Active
Line Messenger
XBC GGG NPB

KnDSynergy
07-28-2013, 06:54 AM
Lvl 27 guild Synergy recruiting lvl 70+. Thanks
17 bonuses

Miyabi
07-29-2013, 01:00 AM
Lvl 27 guild Synergy recruiting lvl 70+. Thanks
17 bonuses

Ermmmmm not cool to hijack other guild thread... Go start your own thread pls.

abban188
07-29-2013, 02:04 PM
I would love to join this guild! I been eyeing this guild since you guys were level 22 lol

I never got accept though (i applied when I was level 65-70 or so).

I am at level 122 at the moment and growing. I would love to join this guild.

Chinesemafia
07-29-2013, 04:50 PM
Hello guys! I would love to join if ur accepting.. I msg u guildmaster..
Curr lvl101
11max TF, 4armosmiths max.
Fb+ hh+ lf+ aa+ ss+ boreas+ are maxed
Currently maxing eurus combustion and notus and soon will get bkal+
Hoping to get a chance thanks

Matty-cakes
07-29-2013, 05:41 PM
Hey guys! We'd love to interview you for entry to our guild. Get the app "LINE messenger" and add myself "matty-cakes" or Justice "thejustice711" and PM one of us to get the process started. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Lcharlie
08-05-2013, 08:33 AM
We now have over 10 players in the top 50 in the arena and over 25 in the top 100. Good job everyone

MrAllStar
08-05-2013, 07:30 PM
In game name : MrAllStar
Lvl: 103
Max armors: Big 4, Admirals+, Deep Dragon+, working on 4 dragons and black kale+ when it is avaliable.
I spend gems quite frequently
Get to 43 every boss
Lookin to help the guild very active player

Thomas05
08-14-2013, 12:21 PM
XBBHWCYZG lvl 53 I got a lvl 91 to

Miyabi
08-15-2013, 11:43 PM
Active player requesting to join.
Have 22 lv1 fountains.
No armories, as i get armors from daily rewards.
Max all 1 star armors.
Didnt get black K becoz i cannot down the stage 1 of boss.
Looking to grow strong in this guild.

Luthienwind
08-16-2013, 12:32 AM
Active player requesting to join.
Have 22 lv1 fountains.
Max all 1 star armors.
Didnt get black K becoz i cannot down the stage 1 of boss.

Dear Miyabi,

I will reserve a place in Konoha for you. (^___________________________^)

Bearsuo
08-16-2013, 02:48 AM
active player requesting to join.
Have 22 lv1 fountains.
Max all 1 star armors.
Didnt get black k becoz i cannot down the stage 1 of boss.

so beautiful i cry tear ^_^

Miyabi
08-16-2013, 05:15 AM
so beautiful i cry tear ^_^

LoL Bearsuo~ u need ppl like me? I click the fountains all day long, until my iphone charger gonna explode..

Miyabi
08-24-2013, 04:44 AM
Msg LINE id : thejustice711
For a free chat today~ include your photos if you like.

Stud75
08-30-2013, 02:43 PM
Hi

I want to join centurions

My specs are as follows:

Game id: stud75
Code: XBB-WDP-WVD

LVL 196
List of maxed armors:
Combustion
Sky guardian+
Kaleidoscope+
Jackripper+
Eurus+
Boreas+
Guardian battlegear
Pyromancer+
Jian

Working on phyris+ and notus+ (both at lvl 50).

I'm very active - got up to silver medal a few times

Let me know
Thanks

Centurions guild is made up of three guilds with over 80 active players with a common goal to become the best guild we can be. We help each other become stronger and we work as a team. Our main guild is already level 73 and close to maxing out and our second guild Centurions Academy is also on its way to become a top 5 guild. All our members contribute to all three guilds and it is not an accident that we consistently place 10 players in the top 25 and over 25 players in the top 100 of the arena.

You DO NOT have to be a gem spender. Everyone is welcome to join us and our coalition as long as you are active and contribute as a team player. We have free players with multiple gold medals and gem spenders with black medals. We value both equally.

Please send a request in game by searching for the two guilds or PM any of our players usually active on the forum if interested in joining one of the top guilds and play with a lot of fun people that love this game without the pressure of having to spend tons of money.

shukai84
08-31-2013, 02:14 AM
is this guild with Singaporean? I would like to join if it is :)

Miyabi
08-31-2013, 09:49 AM
Some spots opening..

Guild: Centurions, Centurion Academy, Konoha

As our sub guilds opened up slots for players, we are looking for more players to join our this family.
Confirm you wont feel lonely here!
For interested applicants, please add LINE id to;
thejustice711
or
centgianna
:D;)
(can include your photo too for resume... :o)
Briefly tell us your maxed armors, castle setup, age, gender, country you from, hobbies, married or single, have boyfriend/girlfriend anot, any pets at home, occupation, any alt accounts, any kids?.. etc etc....
We will then access you through an interview process to see if you are eligible to join our this big family.

please take note that only level 100+ players need to apply.
Successful candidates will be notify via LINE chat.

JMFL
09-01-2013, 12:52 AM
I am interested in making a change from my current guild, leadership is practically non existent. Am a team player and have contributed to the guild but think it is time to make a change. I quickly became a High Commander and was recently promoted to Guild Champion but I'd rather be in a stronger guild ant give up the titles for now. My game name is Troy, my ID is XBB-FQC-ZRQ. I am a daily player, currently at level 132. My armor includes Blazeborne Vanguard (epic) maxed out, Armor of Notus+, Flame Summoner's Shroud+, Jackalope's Chaingarb, all are maxed out. I realize that your initial post was in May but I was impressed by what you had to say and hope there might be room in one of your guilds for me.
Thanks

Miyabi
09-02-2013, 02:30 AM
Some spots opening..

As our sub guilds opened up slots for players, we are looking for more players to join our this family.
thejustice711
or
centgianna

(can include your photo too for resume... )
Briefly tell us your maxed armors, castle setup, age, gender, country you from, hobbies, married or single, have boyfriend/girlfriend anot, any pets at home, occupation, any alt accounts, any kids?.. etc etc....
We will then access you through an interview process to see if you are eligible to join our this big family.

(We are rank #2 and #9 in first guild wars, and rank #4 and #5 in blitz fusion war)

Daedric Lord
09-02-2013, 09:03 PM
Hello my name is Daedric lord
I have been a big fan if the centurion family and have been longing to become a member if this prestigious group.
I play this game everyday and can't get enough.
I'm currently level 75 and constantly gain levels ( I only have been playing 2 months)
I have many level 35 armors and plan on bringing them up to 45.
My armor is boilerplate, my team all 35 leveled armor: jackalope, pyromancer,flame summoner, flowstone +, and ancient dragon euros and boreas. Working on notus, leviathan and feather battle gear. My castle has 3 smiths and the rest lvl 2 trailing fields.

Ps I'm new to line messenger and not sure what I'm doing exactly, lol

Spenny the JACK
09-05-2013, 01:04 PM
Hey guys! Id like to be apart of centurions! Im 127 and a daily player :) XBB-GPQ-HYM

Miyabi
09-06-2013, 05:28 AM
Some spots opening..

For interested applicants, please add LINE chat app id to;

centdex
or
thejustice711

(can include your photo too for resume... )

jjedik74
09-10-2013, 01:04 PM
IGN: Knights & Dragons
Guild: Centurions
Level: 135
Knight Name: Bruce Willis
I am a very active player with only training fields. In my last guild i was Guild Champion, and we ranked 74th. Im not asking for any positions. I just want to be in a stronger guild. I have already sent an invite to the guild and am applying through line messenger as noted in guild requirements. I would be a valuable asset to the guild. Please accept me in, or message me back.

jjedik74
09-10-2013, 01:15 PM
Thejustice711
IGN: Knights & Dragons
Guild: Centurions
Level: 135.
Knight Name: Bruce Willis
I am a very active player with only training fields. In my last guild i was Guild Champion, and we ranked 74th. Im not asking for any positions. I just want to be in a stronger guild. I have already sent an invite to the guild and am applying through line messenger as noted in guild requirements. I would be a valuable asset to the guild. Please accept me in, or message me back.
Main Armors: Combustion, lvl70
Gaurdians Battlegear, lvl70
Armor of Boreas+, lvl70
many other high leveled armors as well
not sure how to add pictues?

Justice711
09-10-2013, 11:03 PM
Still looking for players level above 90. Pls look for us via Line. ID centdex or thejustice711

Justice711
09-10-2013, 11:05 PM
Hi Bruce Wills, I haven't seen you on line. What is your ID?

Lcharlie
09-12-2013, 08:40 AM
Open for recruiting top players again. Very limited spots. Please see post on top of this page for contact details.

Angel of Death
09-16-2013, 09:19 AM
Oh come on! Match up is unfair! :( of all guilds out there we meet you at this point of GW... How unfortunate on our part :(

rockmambA
09-16-2013, 09:39 AM
Sorry for not giving a good fight, we will just keep our energy and gems for the next battle to maintain on the top 20. Sorry, we hope that you understand. -3 Stars and a Sun. :)

Luthienwind
09-18-2013, 11:29 AM
Sorry for not giving a good fight, we will just keep our energy and gems for the next battle to maintain on the top 20. Sorry, we hope that you understand. -3 Stars and a Sun. :)

No worries, good game anyway.

andypvo
09-19-2013, 11:22 AM
Xbd-hbm-ycz

Stud75
09-19-2013, 07:48 PM
Hey Troy

Stud75 here - i was in ur last guild.
download the "LINE" app on ios - and pm Thejustice711 :-)

I am interested in making a change from my current guild, leadership is practically non existent. Am a team player and have contributed to the guild but think it is time to make a change. I quickly became a High Commander and was recently promoted to Guild Champion but I'd rather be in a stronger guild ant give up the titles for now. My game name is Troy, my ID is XBB-FQC-ZRQ. I am a daily player, currently at level 132. My armor includes Blazeborne Vanguard (epic) maxed out, Armor of Notus+, Flame Summoner's Shroud+, Jackalope's Chaingarb, all are maxed out. I realize that your initial post was in May but I was impressed by what you had to say and hope there might be room in one of your guilds for me.
Thanks

lightserpent
09-19-2013, 08:32 PM
Hi I'm a active player who would like to join.But one question did your guild come second in the latest guild wars ifso I would like to join.So if that's true I would like to join pm me with details please.bye!

blackheart5
09-19-2013, 08:52 PM
If they came 3rd u wouldn't be interested^ dude seriously u don't look like someone who wants to be a team player shouts out to daex for helping out noobs become better

lightserpent
09-19-2013, 09:39 PM
Hi I would like to join the Centurions

Miyabi
09-19-2013, 11:12 PM
LoL....
Ya we came in 2nd for both guild wars.
Read the posts here carefully n see how to apply with instructions.

And lol Blackheart5, agree with ur comments

blackheart5
09-20-2013, 01:03 AM
I can understand wanting to be with a strong guild but what can u provide its not all about 1st 2nd or 3rd its about contributing to the cause

ZFxAltiMeR
09-25-2013, 02:49 AM
just looking to be considered for the guild. everyone left my old guild but i applied for both of the centurions guilds, would be nice to be apart of the community :)

edit: why is it so ******* hard to get a response from anyone on this forum?

jomack12
09-28-2013, 06:53 PM
Hi do you guys have line? or a recruiter who does have line? I'm interested to join level 143 and gem spender. 2 maxed tects and comb+ maxed. So far got mats but looking for epic/leg+ armor to max out before using them.

Justice711
09-29-2013, 06:23 AM
Some spots opening..[/B]

[CENTER]As our sub guilds opened up slots for players, we are looking for more players to join our this family.
thejustice711
or
centdex

[SIZE=3][I]please take note that only level 100+ players need to apply.

Justice711
09-29-2013, 06:27 AM
just looking to be considered for the guild. everyone left my old guild but i applied for both of the centurions guilds, would be nice to be apart of the community :)

edit: why is it so ******* hard to get a response from anyone on this forum?

Sorry I am no longer as active in forum. Can find me via Line please

Justice711
09-30-2013, 08:30 AM
Still looking for awesome players to join us :)

Dexavus
09-30-2013, 11:48 AM
Bump back to the top!

Justice711
10-02-2013, 02:16 AM
Some spots opening..[/B]

thejustice711
or
dragonkd

Please take note that only level 100+ players need to apply.

Budd
10-02-2013, 07:30 AM
Are you guys still recruiting? Im lvl 133 Looking for a good clan. I have 4* maxed full TF 4 armorsmith, lots of gold, fusion stones, decent gems.

Tyyrian
11-19-2013, 10:53 AM
I am currently lvl 92 and looking for guild with the same commitment to wars as I am XBF-DRQ-PVC. Would love to get into Centurions or Konoha

Valdez TRD
11-24-2013, 08:25 PM

I want to join . Gimme a shout back I'll let u know everything u need to know. Lvl201 guild master the rising dead. Want to move on deserve more. Sky majesty ,blaze, moon all 99 with a bunch of legendary maxed