View Full Version : The Rainbow Room - A Guild of Legends

Pages : [1] 2

Sir.
05-30-2013, 07:45 PM
Welcome to the Rainbow Coalition!

Founder: Eunuchorn
Co-founder: Sir Dot
Found on: May 21st, 2013

This is a recruitment thread for our guilds in The Rainbow Coalition. Our goal is to form a chain of succesful guilds, bringing some of the game's most dedicated players and greatest veterans together with promising new blood.

We have guilds for top end players as well as promising players who are working their way towards that. No matter in which of our guilds you are though, our coalition can provide you with the best possible information and useful friends for the epic boss. Needless to say, all our guilds are filled with active, motivated players who are dedicated to bringing their guild and themself as high up as possible.
If you want to be a part of this and feel like you can add to the coalition, fill in an application (post 3) and one of the guilds' (co-)leaders will contact you when they have space for you.

NOTE: We use the Line Messenger app as a form of communication. This is a basic messager program and can be downloaded and used free of charge. This is a requirement to join our guilds. Add teheunuchorn to get added to our waiting room. This way you can show us who you are and have a chat while waiting for your application to be processed.

Please do mind that it is not possible to apply for one particular guild. You apply for the coalition and you get placed in the guild that is believed to be suited for you (providing it has room). It is however possible to move up. If you do well in your guild and a higher guild within the coalition needs new members, you may be able to switch to that guild. If you prefer to stay in your current guild that's perfectly fine too.

Minimum requirements:
Line messenger
All expansion slots unlocked
All training fields/armorsmiths/monster nests lvl 3
Level 90+
3 or more maxed legends/epics

Sir.
05-30-2013, 07:46 PM
Our current guilds:

The Rainbow Room (RR)

Leader: Eunuchorn
Co-leader: Sir.

Guild level: 75
Guild bonusses (total): +45%

Recruits levels: 100+

Rainbow Party (RP)

Leader: Bao
Co-leader: Rocky [RP]

Guild level: 75
Guild bonusses (total): +36%

The Rainbow Rug (RRu)

Leader: Rug Muncher
Co-leader: Shaye RRu

Guild level: 65
Guild bonusses (total): +33%

The Rainbow Flamers (RF)

Leader: Edcculus RF
Co-leader: Riley RF/LoN

Guild level: 32
Guild bonusses (total): 33

Recruits levels: 80+

The names posted here are the Line names. This because Line is our main method of contact and in game names change too often.
The leader or co-leader will provide the contact with any new recruits (or people on the waiting list). They can add you to the Line guild chat and have the final call on who to invite/accept when another spot gets free.

Sir.
05-30-2013, 07:47 PM
Application form

If you would like to join our coalition, please fill in this application form and wait for a
(co-)leader to respond. This application is rather in-depth, so we can see which guild is the most suited for you.

Line Name:
Line id:

In-game name:
Level:
Referral code:

Amount/level Training fields:
Amount/level Armorsmiths:
Maxed armor sets:
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join)

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition:

Sir.
05-30-2013, 07:49 PM
News

Any notable news will be posted here. This includes the start of events etc., so it might be wise to check back on this every now and then.

June 21st - RR-member Sunsfan1caw won Black Medal!
June 5th - The Rainbow Rug set up

May 21st - Rainbow Party set up
May 21st - Recruitment thread up
May 21st - The Rainbow Room set up

Sir.
05-30-2013, 07:51 PM
Reserved for future use.

RyPA24
05-30-2013, 08:08 PM
Lvl 117 w/ maxed WW+, maxed half dragon +, and maxing Jian + right now. Extremely active daily player. Contribute to forums. Typically finish top 25-50 of epic boss.
RyPA24
XBB-QMN-PZW
Just downloaded Line.

Aradan
05-30-2013, 08:13 PM
well in part to eu's other thread my top 3 armors are myth hunters, pyromancers and dragon tamer.

In-game name: Aradan
Referral code: XBB-QND-FRB
Level:92
Why are you a legend(-to-be): Supplied information for players to previously gain large amount of gems, and shared the true percentages of dark prince chest(i also know the approx percentages for gold and silver chests)
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: yes

CrypticStickles
05-30-2013, 08:42 PM
In-game name: Cryptic
Referral code: XBB-QQD-DXV
Level: 105, maybe 106 in the next hour or so
Why do you belong in this guild: Active, helpful
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Already in chat

Leosimas
05-30-2013, 08:45 PM
Please don't boot me again Sir I'm in the group of Line Messenger.
Daily player, IGN Survivor
Maxing Jian+ right now and kicking the butt of Sasquatch.
Goal of the week kill boss 60 again.

And also one of the bad luckers of DPCs.
Cheers

Justice711
05-30-2013, 08:52 PM
Cool application form.

In-game name: Justice
Referral code: XBB-RHQ-QXW
Level: 115
Why do you belong in this guild: I intend to play this game long term & am looking to excel in it even though I don't spend money on gems. I want to see how I can help to contribute to this game even more & hopefully I can do this with a good guild.
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Yes. Online

Slevinn
05-30-2013, 09:02 PM
In-game name: Slevinn
Referral code: XBB-YCD-MYZ
Level: 118
Why are you a legend: When there's a hammer in my hand, everything looks like a nail.
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Allready innit

Daemon
05-30-2013, 09:05 PM
In-game name: Daemon
Referral code: XBB - CPQ - YRZ
Level:
Why are you a legend (currently in guild): level 240+ and a long time, active player (have participated in 24 epic boss events). Been on the forums a long time too.
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger:
- Line Name: Daemon
- Have added teheunuchorn and sir. (though he appeared as a Japanese girl) and am waiting to be invited to the chat.

KingPoop
05-30-2013, 09:08 PM
In-game name: King
Referral code: XBB - QFF - ZFP
Level: 147
Why are you a legend: Maybe it's my luck when it comes to the DPC.
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Line Name: King

Sir.
05-30-2013, 09:09 PM
We'll be with you guys asap, thanks for the applications. :)

hhm
05-30-2013, 09:10 PM
In-game name: HHM
Referral code: XBB-RFD-YMQ
Level: 102
Why are you a legend(-to-be): bcuz I only go for 1400+ Att or Def armor. Active player in game & forum.
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Will get when accepted.

Nick1224
05-30-2013, 09:40 PM
In game name - Nick
Referral code - XBB-NMG-FFH
Level - 77
Legend to be - have maxed shaman+ almost maxed infernal+ and working on crafting dark princes armour
Favorite armors - Jians battlegear, shaman, and dark
Prince! Look forward to being in guild Hopefully:)

Arclight
05-30-2013, 09:58 PM
Name: Arclight
Ingame: Arclight Lvl95 (the level will be erased in case of application)
Level: 95 and quick leveling
Code: XBB-HHX-XPC
Legend to be: German European player getting married today, that's gonna be legen - wait for it - dary ;-)
Fav armors: Siren Song+ (my 1st boss+ armor, though only on girls), Blackfrost Raiment and Infernal Lord+
Line app: downloading now, will add you then :)

truline
05-30-2013, 10:02 PM
In-game name: Supreme
Referral code: XBB - DVZ - QNF
Level: 107
Why are you a legend: I was born this way.
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Downloading when i get home from work.

yimah
05-30-2013, 10:31 PM
In-game name: Mogee

Referral code: XBB-MMR-MFP

Level: 100+

Why are you a legend(-to-be): I am an active player and am quite knowledgable about the game. I am a nongem user, but was still able to get the Jian armor+ last week (thanks to friends), so it would be awesome to play with other legends.

Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Yes, if I am accepted.

Zoriaan
05-30-2013, 10:52 PM
IGN: Zoriaan
Referral Code: XBB-PHR-GPH
Level: 112
Why I am a legend to be: I am becoming increasingly stronger as the weeks go by and will most likely beat my first lvl 60 boss this week, allowing me more opportunities at the DPCs to obtain even more powerful armors.
Line Messenger: I am registered under the name Zoriaan.

busteroaf
05-30-2013, 11:41 PM
In-game name: Busteroaf
Referral code: XBB-NMM-XNX
Level: 71.7
Why are you a legend(-to-be): Looks like I'm the first to say it: Ask your insert-significant-other/family-member why. I can be the guy that argues with anyone, even if I agree. Everyone needs a Eeyore right? Daily player (when I'm not working 12 hours a day babysitting bartenders and servers and drunk guests) and generally mature player. Playing for fun.
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: yes - Busteroaf

Alexa
05-31-2013, 12:06 AM
Application form

If you would like to join our guild, please fill in this application app and wait for Eunuchorn or a high commander to respond:

In-game name:
Referral code:
Level:
Why are you a legend(-to-be):

In Game Name: Ariana
Referral Code: I forgot but it's in my signature
Level: 86
Why are you a legend to be?: I'm supergirl. You need at least a girl on your team to balance it out ;) but remember I'm the rough kind of girl. Not the girly-girl. Hell I would've never played this at all if I was.
Do you/will you have Line Messenger: Of course. Whatever it takes. Though I have no idea what that is

Baobaoboo
05-31-2013, 12:34 AM
In Game Name: Ariana
Referral Code: I forgot but it's in my signature
Why are you a legend to be?: I'm supergirl. You need at least a girl on your team to balance it out ;) but remember I'm the rough kind of girl. Not the girly-girl. Hell I would've never played this at all if I was.
Do you/will you have Line Messenger: Of course. Whatever it takes. Though I have no idea what that is

Go search for Line Messenger on app store, it's kinda like Whatsapp.

Btw, yay another girl! :D

Brutus
05-31-2013, 12:46 AM
IGN: Brutus
Referral code: XBB-QXR-VYD
Level: 103

Why are you a legend? I have been playing this game since we used a thread in the MQ forum to discuss and talk about things. Since then a lot has happened. I have been a part of the past and now I want to be a part of the future in the company of awesome forummers and players.

Do you/ will you have Line messenger: I will get it. I tried to get the app to work but it seemed like it was only for US residents. Maybe I didn't have the right app or I simply missed something. Either way, I will fix that.

Edward fan
05-31-2013, 01:11 AM
In-game name: edward fan lv 98
Referral code: xbb gyy hdm
Level: 98
Why are you a legend(-to-be): I'm an Australian <3 and i have been playing this game for over 3 months now, hence i would like to join your guild, i am a regular forum person and i come on here every day.
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: tbh: I'm not sure what that is, but I'm sure i will get it if i know what it is.

Renly
05-31-2013, 01:31 AM
In Game Name: RenlyLvL106
Line name:Renly
Referral Code: Xbb-qxb-fyx
Level: 106
Why are you a legend to be?: I'm a loyalty knight. i spend gem and time. i'm from Rome ahah. i have infernal lord+ near lvl 60, shaman+ near lvl 55 and i craft jian's+ in 1 or 2 days. i work for dark prince+ (now i have regular dark prince).

indonesian
05-31-2013, 01:32 AM
Go search for Line Messenger on app store, it's kinda like Whatsapp.

Btw, yay another girl! :D

yeah bao, she will make the rainbow's line group more colorfull

the only one girl at the line's group is only you, right?

we need more girl wise oneee :rolleyes:

In Game Name: Indonesian
In line Name: Mch. Angga
Referral Code: the codes in my signature
Level: 57, +2/3 lv a day
Why are you a legend to be?: I dont want to be a legend. I want to be A SUPER LEGEND with my hard work and without nem :rolleyes: lol.
And I wish, gree will make a real world tournament, and i will bring Indonesia with my name at those tourny.
Do you/will you have Line Messenger: Yes, Im already being a part of the rainbow group.

aznzeon
05-31-2013, 01:38 AM
In-game name: Leo
Referral code: xbc mbp vyg
Level: 70
Why are you a legend(-to-be): Very active, have contributed to helping others around forum and well I'm a hilarious guy if I do say so myself =)
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Do not have it at the moment but willing to get

Baobaoboo
05-31-2013, 02:03 AM
yeah bao, she will make the rainbow's line group more colorfull

the only one girl at the line's group is only you, right?

we need more girl wise oneee :rolleyes:

In Game Name: Indonesian
In line Name: Mch. Angga
Referral Code: the codes in my signature
Level: 57, +2/3 lv a day
Why are you a legend to be?: I dont want to be a legend. I want to be A SUPER LEGEND with my hard work and without nem :rolleyes: lol.
And I wish, gree will make a real world tournament, and i will bring Indonesia with my name at those tourny.
Do you/will you have Line Messenger: Yes, Im already being a part of the rainbow group.

Yes so far i'm the only one, but once she joins... that makes two! :D
Good for you guys eh :p

gbaba1
05-31-2013, 02:12 AM
Game name: not4for
Game code: XBB-HPD-NMG
Level:80
I am very active and know everything about the game
Line: I have the app and my name is shon and user ID is shonsmith

RockLee
05-31-2013, 02:28 AM
IGN: RockLee
Referral Code: XBB XMM XFW
Level: 115
Why I am a legend to be: Am addicted to this game. Got to lvl 100+ within a month but looking to getting lvl60 for Epic Boss this week. Would like to join as most of the members are also on my friend list! =)
Line Messenger: Not yet at the moment. Will update my nick once I dl it.

PS: Downloading the updated app now. =)

Oridyn
05-31-2013, 03:01 AM
In-game name: Big D
Referral code: XBB-GYZ-XHW
Level: 112
Why are you a legend(-to-be): i am not obsessed by armor's outlook in building one. Its balance that i am looking for.
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Yes.

Kripton
05-31-2013, 03:05 AM
Ign: kripton
Referal code: xbb cwg mmm
Level:131
Why im a legend to be:
I got maxed kaleidoscopic starmetal raiment,sky guardian,armor of the dark prince+,infernal lord+.my jians plus is lvl 45 atm.have rare armors like cloud king finery,play daily,have 9m cash in case we need to donate to guild in the future.
More than it i have been black medalist 3 consecutive weeks(maybe one of or the best sequence in game).almost reaching 5k wins :).And i always go to level 60 on bosses.And im friend of 57 level 1xx players including daemon,zhy,king.ok this is me!
Line messager: i pretend to have in case i enter the guild.

Ominousz
05-31-2013, 03:20 AM
In-game name: Ominousz
Referral code: XBC-GXB-MNG
Level: 85
Why are you a legend(-to-be): I'm very active, both in terms of gameplay and forum-wise, which insights me with a deep understanding of the game, this has been the key to my success so far.
Furthermore I'm a very friendly and helpful person usually surrounded with a bunch of good friends resulting in each one of us having a great time :)

Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Yes, already have it.

Spartacus_KnD
05-31-2013, 03:37 AM
In-game name: Spartacus
Referral code: XBB-ZMG-FXH
Level: 85
Why are you a legend(-to-be): I like competition and I also like to get the most out of my character in every game... I'm quite active, enough to steadily gain levels, but not so much to get bored by the game after 1 month :P Looking forward to get to level 100 by the end of next week! I've maxed the big four+, and I'm actually working on craftable 70s (Swamp Shaman+ at the moment). This week I should also be able to get my first boss armor+, hope to get to 60 kills soon :) I also hope to become a medalist as soon as possible
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: I still don't have it, but I can download it if necessary

Nemmer
05-31-2013, 04:21 AM
Application rescinded - joined Rainbow Party.

Hi Rainbow Roomies,

here's my application.

In-game name: Nemmer

Referral code: XBB-RPR-GNH

Level: 97

- I'm Bavarian (we invented beer, Oktoberfest and Bratwurst!)
- I'm helpful and good with Excel, English and tinkering around with difficult stuff
- I've got a rather British type of humour, and lots of it!
- I'm reliable, very active and I simply would LOVE to join! A guild full of helpful legends!!

Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Yes (Nemmer)

Favourite three armours (looks):
- Half-Dragon Warrior's Armor
- Black Kaleidoscopic Raiment
- Blackfrost Raiment

Favourite three armours (usage):
- Black Kaleidoscopic Raiment (strong defensive blocker)
- Sky Guardian Armor + (high dmg vs. water, earth)
- Sasquatch Armor + (KILLS Infernal/Half-Dragon)

Varza
05-31-2013, 04:42 AM
In-game name: Varza
Referral code: XBC-GHC-RVD
Level: 80
Why are you a legend(-to-be): Because I'm awesome! No, really! Uh actually, I don't know. I'm active and like to help where I can. I still feel kind of new and trying to build up a knowledge base of the game. In other words, addicted!
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: I'll get it. And I'll likely be called Varza on there too.

Update: I installed Line Messenger, but can't start using it quite yet. You see, I am traveling and I have my phone pretty much disabled except for wifi. Line wants to send a verification SMS, which I can't receive at the moment. So I can only start using it at the end of the month when I get back.

Rediye
05-31-2013, 05:45 AM
Thanks for invite!

alonattias
05-31-2013, 06:41 AM
In-game name: Robin
Referral code: XBC-DNF-XBF
Level: 60

palehorsem4n
05-31-2013, 07:18 AM
In-game name: Lee Lv 117

Referral code: XBB-QYQ-WXY

Level: 117

Why are you a legend(-to-be): I have a calculated spreadsheet consisting of the strongest arena teams, revolving around core armor strength and optimal counters to a stronger opponent. I have not yet crafted all of the armora to arrange such a team, but this week's boss armor will get me one step closer. I have completed the game and am now focusing solely on the epic bosses with intent to create the ultimate arena team(s).

Do you have Line Messenger: Yes, username "Lee"

palehorsem4n
05-31-2013, 07:36 AM
I think I may have the wrong app downloaded; couldn't find "teheunochorn" or "sir" as a user. Downloaded an app called "Line". Closest match to search for "line messenger"..

Edit: Finally found Eunuchorn. Was misspelling it. Not sure if I'm misspelling "sir" as well...

sylence
05-31-2013, 08:14 AM
In-game name: Sylence
Referral code:XBB-HXH-XXH
Why are you a legend(-to-be): I am active everyday and almost all hours. I read all fourm threads/post. I'm very up to date on all updates. Next pvp event, Nem boss, new armors and special items. I know most if not all of knights & dragons i possibly can. I been playing since march.
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Yes my name is Sylence on line messenger

Badhairdayz
05-31-2013, 08:20 AM
In-game name: Badhairdayz
Referral code:XBB-RBR-HFY
Level: 90
Why are you a legend(-to-be): Very active player and reading the forum.
Ready to help wherever I can, trying to get nemesis every week to help friends reach boss level 60!
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Not yet but I surely will do !

Skipper7
05-31-2013, 10:27 AM
In-game name: Skipper
Referral code: XBB - XQR - VXF
Level:97
Why are you a legend(-to-be): Besides from all the mandatory crap like being very active, helpfull and so on and so on, I am an ~ AWESOME ~ Viking from Northern Europe :cool:
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Have it and is a part of the group ~ Skipper

Nemmer
05-31-2013, 02:33 PM
I think I may have the wrong app downloaded; couldn't find "teheunochorn" or "sir" as a user. Downloaded an app called "Line". Closest match to search for "line messenger"..

Edit: Finally found Eunuchorn. Was misspelling it. Not sure if I'm misspelling "sir" as well...

it's "Sir." - you are lacking the dot in the end =)

BilboSwaggins
05-31-2013, 03:35 PM
Looking for a high-level guild. Currently at 100.

Sir William
05-31-2013, 04:04 PM
In-game name: Sir William
Referral code:XBB-QVG-PNM
Level: 92
Why are you a legend(-to-be): I am working on a guide to leveling to help the newer players understand the game better before they make as many mistakes as the rest of us have. And I have quite a few friends I've made with members of this guild already (at least I'd like to think so).
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: yes I have it and have added Eunuchorn and sir.

Jaygan
05-31-2013, 04:57 PM
Looks like y'all are going to have an awesome guild :D

I've been slowing down my playing a bit lately, especially since I went on vacation.
But I still try to get the +Versions of all the epic boss armors.

Jaygan
LVL 179

(btw, i'm so jealous of those with the BKR!!!)

Final Boss
05-31-2013, 05:06 PM
Hey, I'll be adding you two shortly on Line, I have my own guild, and I would like it to be a part of the group of guilds/community, is there a process or application for this?

palehorsem4n
05-31-2013, 07:34 PM
it's "Sir." - you are lacking the dot in the end =)

:mindsplosion:

Iamofownage
05-31-2013, 08:04 PM
Seems like a cool group, wish you guys the best of luck!

Lii
05-31-2013, 11:59 PM
The Rainbow room sure will be a cool guild!
If it was not for the fact that I already have my own guild I would totally apply ;)
I am also in the same thoughts as Final Boss, if there ever will be some sort of guild of guilds I'd like to enrol my guild with you guys.

Happy hunting!

Vipercat
06-01-2013, 01:18 AM
hi i would like to apply

In-game name: Bobdeschildpad
Referral code: XBB-RMF-PVY
Level: 71, 72 in the next hour.
Why do you belong in this guild: I am daily active and a team player! I am always willing to help the team, some of the guilds memebers are already in my friends list
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: I will

Vipercat
06-01-2013, 01:25 AM
Added you guys to the messenger. nickname: bobdeschildpad

:)

Ulabadula
06-01-2013, 02:51 AM
Hi

I'm lvl 7x and growing, i have nemesis every weak and i' m friend with most of u...

I really would like to join ur guild!

Thanks

Kenaris
06-01-2013, 03:03 AM
Ign:kenaris
Code: XBB-WPC-BYR
Why am I a legend to be: very active and can help to
Contribute to the guild and the community
Do I have line: yes alr in the group

indonesian
06-01-2013, 07:10 AM
so, hows the progress eun?

is there any good news for us?

is the guild capacity already increase?

4ndrue
06-01-2013, 08:01 AM
In-game name: 4ndrue
Referral code: XBB - NVD - XHG
Level:103
Why are you a legend(-to-be): I am a very active player, currently 14 on epic boss damage leader board, and I think I would be an asset to the guild.
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: I have it, name is 4ndrue.

Sir.
06-01-2013, 08:20 AM
Back on the forums for a bit. :) Am having a busy weekend, so can't be too active. As for the progress: we're leveling up relatively fast, but the member limit doesn't seem to increase very quickly. Certainly not nearly enough to put it into one guild. Currently we have two guilds going: Rainbow Room and Rainbow Party. It seems as if we need at least one more guild to be created, let us know if you want to be the one starting this.

I will be posting a list with currently waiting applications after I have a member list of the Rainbow Party guild.

You can find me by searching "sir.dot", my display name however is "Sir." (which is the name you will see in chat).

The Rainbow room sure will be a cool guild!
If it was not for the fact that I already have my own guild I would totally apply ;)
I am also in the same thoughts as Final Boss, if there ever will be some sort of guild of guilds I'd like to enrol my guild with you guys.

Apologies if this will be considered spam, but if anyone here feel they want to get into a laid back guild that will kick some ass but are maybe not 100+ yet please let me know. In the guild Knights of Flame we are active players in the levels 60-80.

Happy hunting!

This is not spam, it's hijacking, which is very disrespectful and a lot worse than spamming, actually.

600RR
06-01-2013, 08:29 AM
In-game name: 600RR
Referral code: As in signature

I've started as a noob, and transformed my game. I have a solid understanding of the game and how to get the best out of it which I've learnt from this here community over a relatively short period of time. As I said i've gone from being a noob which changed at lvl 30 when i joined this community and have since turned game around, which now gives the me knowledge, experience and abilities to pass such information on to the new players who like myself were probably struggling till the information they need was given to them.

I feel as though I have one of the best experiences here, coming from a complete noob, barely being able to sc**** through skeletons tomb at level 15-20 to where I am now, who better to give a relevant opinion and pass on their own experience and knowledge that transformed their game?

I think I'm somewhat of a reputable person here in this community, i'm not afraid to ask questions and always put people straight, I don't like beating around the bush or telling people what they want to hear, setting them straight always works out best.

Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Been on line for weeks; 600RR

Lii
06-01-2013, 01:18 PM
This is not spam, it's hijacking, which is very disrespectful and a lot worse than spamming, actually.

Sorry Sir.

I really did not mean any disrespect. I edited away the hijacking part from my message.
I wish you guys all the luck!

Happy hunting!
/Lii

Varza
06-01-2013, 02:05 PM
In case any of the guild invites I've been getting were from the Rainbow Party, to which I also applied to join, i.e. asked to join in-game: I'm sorry but I seem to be unable to join guilds at the moment. I can't see the invites, I can's see any interface to join, I only see the notifications on the main phone screen.

I am quite annoyed about this, as I would have liked to join a guild and see what it's all about and I would have helped level it and all that. But I can't :( I don't even know what the problem is.

Baobaoboo
06-02-2013, 01:09 AM
In case any of the guild invites I've been getting were from the Rainbow Party, to which I also applied to join, i.e. asked to join in-game: I'm sorry but I seem to be unable to join guilds at the moment. I can't see the invites, I can's see any interface to join, I only see the notifications on the main phone screen.

I am quite annoyed about this, as I would have liked to join a guild and see what it's all about and I would have helped level it and all that. But I can't :( I don't even know what the problem is.

Varza, Rainbow Party has received your application, we'll add only when there's space. Meanwhile, do get on Line messenger by adding sir or eunuchorn as per first few posts. Thanks!

Jckingjc
06-02-2013, 01:14 AM
Im looking for a fun guild to join... Any space left?

Thatzme
06-02-2013, 02:30 AM
Im looking for a fun guild to join... Any space left?

Once we have a spot up we'll get u! Hang in there.

Jckingjc
06-02-2013, 03:24 AM
Once we have a spot up we'll get u! Hang in there.

Thanks man

vbrandt
06-03-2013, 11:30 AM
In-game name: Rug Muncher

Referral code: XBB-WCD-ZWD

Level: 101

Why are you a legend(-to-be): I started playing this game a few weeks ago and got hooked. I'm a very active player and I hope to be able to contribute to my fellow K&D players. I aim for the top and it'd be sick if you would be on my side.

Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Just downloaded the app and added Eunuchorn and Sir. My name is Rug Muncher

Sir.
06-03-2013, 04:23 PM
Waiting List!

Previous waiting list is cleared.

onex
06-03-2013, 06:19 PM
Hi, im lvl 101
My code : XBB-NHF-NCY
If you can add me will be grateful !!!

BigBoss_01
06-03-2013, 08:40 PM
In-game name: BigBoss

Referral code: XBB-GGG-FGC

Level: 41

Why are you a legend(-to-be): Game is great and kinda hard to let go. Been playing non-stop since I downloaded it. It is hard not to excel at something that you really like.

Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Have it.

Crazyduck1
06-03-2013, 10:07 PM
In-Game: Whoknows
Code: XBB-MCX-BCZ
Level: 74 and gaining
Why Legend: I am a more experienced player, started during gremlin battlesuit but got the level to fight epic boss at mountain man gorlog, so not super old, but pretty old. I kept my mountainvine shroud out of sentimental value. Im not an extremely high level yet for my experience, because i played the game and learned it all myself, made my own mistakes, did dumb things and found my own way. I got the big four before i knew they were the big four, but threw away hydra because its ugly, and i dont wear armors that i dont like. Now ive learned all there is to learn, know what im doing, gain a couple levels a day, and have lots of fun. I dont buy gems, i might someday, but not yet. I have a couple legends on my friends list, and want to be among more, playing alot and having fun.

Line Messenger: i couldnt find it on app store someone help me pleeez

Crazyduck1
06-03-2013, 10:13 PM
Hey, i could actually set up rainbow #3 if you want. I just need to find line messenger

Sunsfan1caw
06-03-2013, 10:19 PM
Congrats on your first post, Crazyduck!

The app is called "Line" and it's made by NAVER. It's an iPhone app, but can be used on an iPad as well.

Crazyduck1
06-03-2013, 10:20 PM
Hey i found line and added sir., im whoknows with whale trail as my photo

600RR
06-04-2013, 03:48 AM
Waiting List!

In case you've been wondering why you haven't been accepted yet; here is our current waiting list:

4ndrue - XBB-NVD-XHG
Alexandreus - XBB-FRG-NVY
Ariana - XBB-GGB-MMN
Badhairdayz - XBB-RBR-HFY
Big D - XBB-GYZ-XHW
BigBoss - XBB-GGG-FGC
Bobdeschildpad - XBB-RMF-PVY
Brutus - XBB-QXR-VYD
Edward Fan - XBB-GUU-HDM
HHM - XBB-RFD-YMQ
Jckingjc - XBB-HXY-PDF
Justice - XBB-RHQ-QXW
Lee lv 117 - XBB-QYQ-WXY
Leo - XBC-MBP-VYG
Mch. Angga - XBC-HHX-VRD
Nick - XBB-NMG-FFH
Not4for - XBB-HPD-NMG
Ominousz - XBC-GXB-MNG
Renly - Xbb-qxb-fyx
Rug Muncher - XBB-WCD-ZWD
RyPA24 - XBB-QMN-PZW
Skipper - XBB - XQR - VXF
Spartacus - XBB-ZMG-FXH
Supreme - XBB - DVZ - QNF
Survivor - XBB-GZY-RPD
Sylence - XBB-HXH-XXH
UnknownWarrior - XBC-BYY-RGV
Whoknows - XBB-MCX-BCZ

If you are on this list and do not wish to join us anymore, or have joined another guild, please let me know.

On another note: we're still looking for someone who will set up our third guild in the Rainbow line. Leave me a PM if you're interested in this spot.

Hey, why am I not on this list :( Applied at the bottom of page 7!

supastan
06-04-2013, 04:06 AM
In-game name:Nathan
Referral code: XBB-GZQ-XYH
Level:109
Why are you a legend: Im a very active player who has been on this forum and playing the game since just before the gremlin battle suit. I am friends on the game with majority of the rainbow room and had a waiting request to join it but when i accepted, it said the guild was full :s I constantly keep updated with the forums and game and therefore can bring my tips and tricks to both old and new players
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Yes, i am currently getting this

Baobaoboo
06-04-2013, 08:00 AM
Coz you're already in Rainbow Party which is the same thing ;)

itachino
06-04-2013, 08:29 AM
In-game name: Merlin
Referral code: XBC-CGP-QNH
Level: 69 and leveling
Why do you belong in this guild: Try to excel in this game and help out guild member in every way i can.
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: I have Line messenger

indonesian
06-04-2013, 08:49 AM
good to see that my name is on the list :D

so far ive decline about 5 guild requests from another player, just because i wish i could be a part of this guild

btw hows the line's group? i cant follow the news since im too busy with my activity :(

Sir.
06-04-2013, 09:58 AM
Waiting list is updated. :) To everyone on the list: don't forget to join us in the K&D Line chat too, this also speeds up your acceptance to one of the guilds (most of the time).

What Bao said. :)

good to see that my name is on the list :D

so far ive decline about 5 guild requests from another player, just because i wish i could be a part of this guild

btw hows the line's group? i cant follow the news since im too busy with my activity :(

It's not? :p I'm pretty sure you're in RP already? Chat's busy but good. :) I'm not reading it all back myself anymore either now, too much, but it's always active.

indonesian
06-04-2013, 10:53 AM
It's not? :p I'm pretty sure you're in RP already? Chat's busy but good. :) I'm not reading it all back myself anymore either now, too much, but it's always active.

yeah, but im still waiting for the guilds invitation.

me either, as a medic student, its not easy to manage my time, but i always trying to be a silent reader in the group :rolleyes:

btw sir, what is your big 4 lv?

Sir.
06-04-2013, 12:30 PM

me either, as a medic student, its not easy to manage my time, but i always trying to be a silent reader in the group :rolleyes:

You're not actually in RP yet? I thought you were on the list Bao passed me on the other day.

My LF/HH/AA are maxed. Crius is currently at 40, first working on getting a reg Swamp Shaman to lvl 35.

The Wise One
06-04-2013, 01:40 PM
Where's this guilds banner!?

Sir.
06-04-2013, 01:48 PM
Where's this guilds banner!?

Elaborate?

Sir.
06-04-2013, 01:56 PM
The third guild in line has been set up! Thanks to Rug Muncher, we can now add "The Rainbow Rug" to our list. I'll be joining this guild today to help set it up and move back to The Rainbow Room tomorrow. Be looking out for invites. :)

For anyone on the waiting list who hasn't yet: make sure Eunuchorn or me add you to the K&D chat in Line.

DeathStroke
06-04-2013, 02:32 PM
Hello,
In game name "DeathStroke"
Lvl 82
Maxed dark prince armor and all alts exept air have 35+ lvl legendary armor.

Eunuchorn
06-04-2013, 02:35 PM
Update: If you want to join The Rainbow Coalition, join Line Messenger & search teheunuchorn or rugmuncher.

All levels being accepted, but only if you are on Line Messenger

Eunuchorn
06-04-2013, 05:22 PM

Indo, did you get in?

indonesian
06-04-2013, 08:49 PM
Indo, did you get in?

not yet eun, im still waiting for the invitation.
did you send me one?

DeathStroke
06-05-2013, 05:39 AM
Indo, did you get in?

I feel quite stupid asking this. But where is messenger? Lol

DeathStroke
06-05-2013, 08:05 AM
In-game name: DeathStroke
Referral code: XXB-QPV-XNY
Level:82
Why are you a legend(-to-be): I am persistent on my gaming, i set a goal and WILL achieve it.
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Working on it.

indonesian
06-05-2013, 08:14 AM
I feel quite stupid asking this. But where is messenger? Lol

if you are using an ios, you could find it by searching with the keyword "line messanger" in app store.
and also you could find it too in google play if you are using andro with the same keyword.

btw thanks sir. and eun, ive been a part of the third guild :D

Sir.
06-05-2013, 09:30 AM
The Rainbow Rug is steadily building up. I'm leaving this in a few hours, might stick around in the Line chat for a while though for any needed assistance. The waiting list have all been informed of their possibility to join, I will be clearing the list tomorrow. So anyone who had applied before but didn't respond will have to apply again.

Can't wait for the guild events! :D

Sir.
06-05-2013, 09:31 AM
if you are using an ios, you could find it by searching with the keyword "line messanger" in app store.
and also you could find it too in google play if you are using andro with the same keyword.

Welcome sir. :)

DeathStroke
06-05-2013, 10:25 AM

Thanks alot!

indonesian
06-05-2013, 12:10 PM
The Rainbow Rug is steadily building up. I'm leaving this in a few hours, might stick around in the Line chat for a while though for any needed assistance. The waiting list have all been informed of their possibility to join, I will be clearing the list tomorrow. So anyone who had applied before but didn't respond will have to apply again.

Can't wait for the guild events! :D

ahh thats why i cant find you in the guild, i was wondering why did you left, i thought there was something happened lol :rolleyes:

god bless you and your family sir :D

Thanks alot!

welcome my friend

Alexa
06-06-2013, 01:01 AM
Omg guys! I'm still up for joining!!;"(

This is so not fair though because the guild is full :( . I'm so sorry I haven been on this thread, but I'm now on level 88, lol and like I still want to join Rainbow Room! But it's full!! Kick someone out lol!! :(

This is not fair :/ lol please please let me join?:) all the guilds that have invited me are just uhm bad ones.

And I have line messenger!

deathexe
06-06-2013, 01:09 AM
Omg guys! I'm still up for joining!!;"(

This is so not fair though because the guild is full :( . I'm so sorry I haven been on this thread, but I'm now on level 88, lol and like I still want to join Rainbow Room! But it's full!! Kick someone out lol!! :(

This is not fair :/ lol please please let me join?:) all the guilds that have invited me are just uhm bad ones.

And I have line messenger!

Add sir or Eunuchorn on Line first. As sir has said, Rainbow Rug should have spaces for members, so you should apply for that guild.

Alexa
06-06-2013, 01:15 AM
Add sir or Eunuchorn on Line first. As sir has said, Rainbow Rug should have spaces for members, so you should apply for that guild.

I added Eunuchorn just now. And I applied both for Party, and Rug. Still waiting whether declined or accepted...

BigBoss_01
06-06-2013, 03:50 PM
Well I applied to Rainbow Room and Rainbow Rug. Lets see if I can finally join a guild soon :)

Sir.
06-06-2013, 05:49 PM
ahh thats why i cant find you in the guild, i was wondering why did you left, i thought there was something happened lol :rolleyes:

god bless you and your family sir :D

welcome my friend

Hehe no worries sir, am just showing up for some assistance when needed. ;) I'm still a member (co-leader) of the Rainbow Room though. But as you can see, I'm here again already, shortly. Just making sure we start out properly. :)

Well I applied to Rainbow Room and Rainbow Rug. Lets see if I can finally join a guild soon :)

I'm sorry, but your application wasn't sufficient enough for a place in one of our guilds. We are permanently short of room and can't blindly accept everyone. Even though we don't have a set requirement, we do have to filter a bit. I hope you can find another, better matching guild to your likings.

Sir.
06-07-2013, 08:43 AM
Waiting list has been cleared! Everyone who didn't respond to their PM and isn't in a guild yet will have to send in a new application. We're full on recruiting again. :)

Eunuchorn
06-10-2013, 04:24 PM
Still recruiting for our Coalition Guilds. All levels being accepted, must have Line Messenger, search: teheunuchorn

Ocarin
06-11-2013, 06:53 AM
Application form

In-game name: Ocarin
Referral code: XBC - RBH - PHW
Level: 51
Why are you a legend(-to-be): I believe a legend is something that lingers and a game or group will only linger when you have fun. I like to have fun by striving to be better, but also joking with others :)
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Yes

Filled in the application.

Thanks for considering me

Bunzing NL
06-13-2013, 09:41 AM
Bunzing NL
XBB-VRC-PBW
Level 90
Very very active player, spending alot of gems each week and trying to get most armors in+ versions fully leveld so i cam still beat the epic boss 60 times if i run out of gems before getting nemises.

Bunzing NL
06-13-2013, 09:46 AM
Oh and yea already in LINE Messenger group

Hawaiian11
06-14-2013, 08:44 PM
In-game name: Kekoa
XBB-HWB-DQG
Level: 97 and I level up everyday
Why are you a legend: I'm a very active player, i have been playing this game since it came out. I'm currently in a guild of accepting only 90+ players and I am a high commander. The guild I'm in is currently at level 24 which 15% of its success came from me. I don't see myself as a legend without a legendary guild. To become a legendary guild, you need active players. With me on your team, I can greatly contribute in becoming thee legendary guild.
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Not yet, pm me if I meet your criteria and then I will download the app.

baovu
06-19-2013, 02:05 AM
In-game name: Hathy
Referral code: XBB-MGW-HHQ
Level: 176
Why are you a legend(-to-be): Because i'm in a legend guild named The Rainbow Room :D
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: yes i do

I applied, please accept.

blesS
06-19-2013, 06:11 AM
In-game name: blesS
Referral code: XBB-PYR-FNB
Level: 104
Why are you a legend(-to-be): Im addicted to that game, but wasted too much time in guilds with no active ingame chat and where even the guildleaders refused my friendinvitation I think that this will not happen in a community like this. Im happy that the Line Messenger, as a real base of communication, is playing an essential role. So here I am.. in hope for a pretty guild.

Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: ID: bless.ed

iudex
06-19-2013, 06:27 AM
Hi everybody,

I have just left my guild in hoping to recieve an invitation from either you
or the untouchables. I will join the first guild who invites me.

XBC NNQ BXC

I am LV91, very, very 100% daily active, plaing only! since roundabout six weeks.
I only wear ultrarare or nemeis armor and I´m at Jacklope round 42

http://abload.de/img/img_1049a4kw6.png

http://abload.de/img/img_1050nkkh7.png

Hoping for a soon invitation!

nelz
06-19-2013, 11:12 AM
Name: nelz (Both K&D + line)
Code: XBB-MQW-NFY <--- add me if you want, I still got many spaces left :D
Level: 109
Legend: Well...defo not yet in this stage, but I will be soon, hopefully :)
I am as active as the above stated lol... I am a "mission mvp hunter", and you will know that soon after I join ;) I am mature + helpful player... Jus wanna join the fun group in this game!!
Got a Max Mantle of the Beast + armor, nemesis (not every though), and now just working on max-ing the DP+ (i know i am a bit slow progress :S)

Line messenger: yea, I joined "Rainbow Coalition", ID is Nelz.

Could I join the rainbow party? I have already sent the request to the guild :P

Baobaoboo
06-19-2013, 06:29 PM
Name: nelz (Both K&D + line)
Code: XBB-MQW-NFY <--- add me if you want, I still got many spaces left :D
Legend: Well...defo not yet in this stage, but I will be soon, hopefully :)
I am as active as the above stated lol... I am a "mission mvp hunter", and you will know that soon after I join ;) I am mature + helpful player... Jus wanna join the fun group in this game!!
Got a Max Mantle of the Beast + armor, nemesis (not every though), and now just working on max-ing the DP+ (i know i am a bit slow progress :S)

Line messenger: yea, I joined "Rainbow Coalition", ID is Nelz.

Could I join the rainbow party? I have already sent the request to the guild :P

I believe you are in one of the Rainbow guilds already? :)

The Joker
06-21-2013, 04:46 AM
In game name: The joker
Level 141 still levelling
I would really like to join ur guild. Very active player
Love the game consider :)

Add XBC WNR XDD
06-21-2013, 01:57 PM
Hey there!

I matched up against Eunuchorn (did I spell that right?) in the current tourney and, when I added him as a friend and checked out the guild, I quickly realized that this is the place to be. :D

I have only been playing for a couple weeks now and am currently level 66, and ranked 127 in the arena (I finished 172nd in the last tournament and made ribbon 2 in the one before that). I've jacked up six training fields with gems and will do at least one more when I can expand again, so I have a good core for generating gold to upgrade and donate with. I'm very active and efficient, so I expect to be 100+ in a couple of weeks and I will be a reliable donator.

As for armour, I have maxed out the following; Living Flame+, Crius+ and Stormrage+. I'm currently levelling Hydra Hunter+ and Spirit Guardian.

In addition, I've routinely taken on leadership roles in guilds when asked to do so, so I'm happy to take on a little responsibility if you like. Hope to join you soon!

Add XBC WNR XDD
06-21-2013, 02:24 PM
Didn't read the first threads before posting the above, sorry. ;-)

In-game name: Add XBC WNR XDD
Referral code: XBC WNR XDD
Level: 66 (gaining 2 levels per day except on weekends)
Why are you a legend(-to-be): Well, aside from being addicted enough to play more than my wife would like... ;). I'm a team player; what makes you stronger makes me stronger too.

Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: I just added teheunuchorn and sir.dot : my ID is Clayton (also my RL name).

geopet
06-22-2013, 10:23 AM
In-game name: Geopet
Referral code: XBC-CNG-GWR
Amount/level Training fields: 8/max level
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3/max level
How frequently do you buy gems: every monday and friday.

Why are you a legend(-to-be): currently level 93 and leveling at least one level everyday
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: i will get it if i am accepted in the rainbow room guild.

Add XBC WNR XDD
06-22-2013, 04:55 PM
I'm not being allowed to edit my application post above for some reason..? No big deal but I wanted to let you know that I changed my game name to Clayton as per Sir.Dot's recommendation. Also, you will note that my level is now 70 and my tourney rank is 75. :)

Sir.
06-23-2013, 01:17 PM
Waiting list (reminder for myself):

Kekoa
Hathy
nelz
The Joker
Clayton
geopet
Ardulus
Mazacar

Ardulus
06-23-2013, 01:40 PM
In-game name: Ardulus
Referral code: XBB - QGY - VNR

Amount/level Training fields: 12 lvl2 training fields
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 lvl2 training fields
How frequently do you buy gems: minimum every 2 weeks

Why are you a legend(-to-be): previous pro gaming experience and mindset, rank 9 two tournaments ago even though I'm just now level 81. I just recently started to play K&D more seriously and have just about maxed my Jian+ armour.
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: yep =)

Mazacar
06-25-2013, 07:35 AM
In-game name: Mazacar
Referral code:XBB ZGG CVR

Amount/level Training fields:10 lvl2 training fields
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 lvl2 armoursmiths
Maxed armor sets: Maxed Jians+,Dark Prince+,Half Dragon,Stormrage,flowstone- Starsong lvl65, currently going for jackalope+ probably coming in a week time.
How frequently do you buy gems: Whenever i feel like buying then i will buy hahaha ;)
Why are you a legend to-be: I feel that i played quite well in this game, not saying that im pro or what, just feel that im not weak. Maybe i was kinda weak a month back, but i got active seens the guild was introduced, seens then i have been leveling pretty well from 70+ to my current level i think it took me ard 2 weeks not very fast i guess but not too bad. If i continue to play like this im pretty sure you can expect more from me in the future! :cool:
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Yep i just joined the chat group :o

Rybrahai
06-26-2013, 07:59 AM
Application form

If you would like to join our coalition, please fill in this application form and wait for a (co-)leader to respond. This application is rather in-depth, so we can see which guild is the most suited for you.

In-game name:rybrahai
Level: 47
Referral code:XBB-HDR-RHQ

Amount/level Training fields:13 training field level 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths:2 armorsmith level 2 and 3
Maxed armor sets: 1
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) sometimes

Why are you a legend(-to-be):I don't get this question
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: yea I think so,my username is rybrahai
Please bro add me

Raekan
06-26-2013, 08:13 AM
Yoyo awesome guild!

In-game name: raekaN
Level: 47 atm
Referral code: XBB-QZH-ZFR

Amount/level Training fields: 8 upgraded till gems needed
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 upgraded till gems needed
Maxed armor sets: None atm, working on maxing big 4
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) buying sometimes

Why are you a legend(-to-be): This is the funniest and best game on my phone and im playing daily!
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: yes i got it, add raekaN

Jazzum
06-26-2013, 08:40 AM
In-game name: Jazz
Referral code: XBB RVQ VBV

8 Training fields - upgraded with gold
3 Armorsmiths - upgraded with gems

Maxed armor sets: Admirals Battleworn Regalia, working on Blackfrost Raiment and Half-Dragon Warrior's Armor

Why are you a legend(-to-be): I am an active player, engage deeply in research of armors and their capabilities. Active in forums and other knights and dragons websites. I constantly seek to improve my knights and their armor and will continue to do so to benefit the guild as much as possible.

I already have Line!

Edcculus
06-27-2013, 11:44 AM
In-game name: Mordred
Level: 63 (well literally less than 1/8" away from 64)
Referral code: XBC-NWZ-XPZ

Amount/level Training fields: 12 at level 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths:3 at level 3
Maxed armor sets: 3 (AA+, LF+, HH+ - working on Cirius+ which is currently at 31)
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) - i do not buy gems, but get as many free ones as possible. Sometimes have as many as 50+ on hand if the videos are nice :-)

Why are you a legend(-to-be): I'm a daily player, have a good sense of humor and want to kick some butt!
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: I have line messenger

I Am EHsian
06-27-2013, 01:42 PM
In-game name: EHsian
Level: 135
Referral code: XBB VFF HDF

Amount/level Training fields: 11 (2 Lvl 3 and 9 lvl 2)
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4 (Lvl 3)
Maxed armor sets: 3 (almost done maxing Jackalope's for 4)
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join): Sometimes

Why are you a legend(-to-be):Daily player who competes regularly in the arena. Currently guild master of lvl 30 guild (Believe The Hype) but now wanting to be a member rather than a leader.
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Will get soon

Sir.
06-27-2013, 04:05 PM
Thanks for the applies guys, don't forget to join us on Line messenger while waiting! Here's for the current waiting list:

Clayton
EHsian
geopet
Kekoa
Hathy
Jazz
Mazacar

Small note: If you're on the waiting list and want to increase the chance of being our next pick, make sure you have unlocked all expansion slots! This plays a great part in who we choose to invite first.

BairyHallsack
07-01-2013, 07:56 PM
In-game name:BairyHallsack
Level: 111
Referral code: xbb mnv nxf

Amount/level Training fields: 2 w/Gems 10 w/gold
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 w/Gems
Maxed armor sets: 4
How frequently do you buy gems: Occasionally

Why are you a legend(-to-be): Because i am active and love the game
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Have Line and have joined

Cinnabanse
07-01-2013, 08:39 PM
In-game name: Clint Forester
Level: 87 almost 88
Referral code: XBB-ZCC-BMR

Amount/level Training fields: 11 all level 2.
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4 all level 3
Maxed armor sets: 3 Almost 4. Legendary boss armors primarily.
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) Once in a while. Not to frequently.

Why are you a legend(-to-be): Well I contribute when I can and every game I have ever played I have always strive to be a top contender. Never on a phone game, but time to widen my horizons.
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Yes already on.

Budd
07-03-2013, 11:08 AM
I'm still alive guys my phone broke, I'm getting a new one soon.

awkonaman
07-03-2013, 07:16 PM
In-game name: deewayne
Level: 161
Referral code: XBB- HGX- XPM

Amount/level Training fields: 13/3
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 2/3
Maxed armor sets: Infernal lord +, roc +, jackalope +, atlantean +, starsong +, and soon pyro +
How frequently do you buy gems: once

Why are you a legend(-to-be): I deserve to be one.
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: absolutely

spectralpenguin
07-04-2013, 08:30 PM
IG EvilPenguin
Lvl 110+
TF 12 lvl3
Armor smith 2
Maxed armors Aegis tempered SS+ guardian battle pyromancer+
How frequently do you buy gems: quite often
Why r you a legen: very active
I already have line (evilpenguin)

Sir.
07-04-2013, 08:56 PM
Updated waiting list:

Diggies
Clint Forester
Jazz
Kekoa
Hathy

Join us on Line and make sure you have your expansion slots maxed out for a faster invite to one of our guilds. :)

Good to see you're still alive Phil, we're awaiting your return. :)

Jordon1992
07-04-2013, 09:53 PM
IG EvilPenguin
Lvl 110+
TF 12 lvl3
Armor smith 2
Maxed armors Aegis tempered SS+ guardian battle pyromancer+
How frequently do you buy gems: quite often
Why r you a legen: very active
I already have line (evilpenguin)
Lame you left the untouchables for rr imo

Thatzme
07-04-2013, 10:25 PM

Pls dun derail this thread, it's for recruitment purposes. You are, however, free to apply.

Respect free will.

Kenaris
07-05-2013, 04:15 AM
ign: kenaris
level: 104
referral code: XBB-WPC-BYR

amount of training fields: 12 all at lvl 2
3 armour smiths at lvl 2

maxed armours: pyro+ guardian battlegear infernal lord +
buy gems once a week

why am i a legend to be: im very active and i try to be the best at what i can
i have line messenger

i want to join as i hope that if i get accepted, i believe that it could help me grow as a player and the members could help me grow as a person, part of the reasons is that i also want to be with my friends. I understand that there might have been unfortunate circumstances happened before that made things a little awkward, and im sorry, but thats in the past and im looking forward to be a team player and i will contribute as best as i can. i will also apologise to the person that i had a quarrel with and to those who i have insulted

Sir.
07-05-2013, 06:55 AM

Pls dun derail this thread, it's for recruitment purposes. You are, however, free to apply.

Respect free will.

What Thatz said. A RP-member left their guild to join The Untouchables too, you don't see us spitting about that on your thread either, it's not very respectful. Plus it's really his choice. Not to mention that it's a very understandable decision, of course. :o

Newbish
07-05-2013, 02:08 PM
In-game name: Newbish
Level: 105
Referral code: XXB-NGR-GFD

Amount/level Training fields: 9/3 and 3/2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3/3
Maxed armor sets: Infernal lord+, Swamp Shaman+, Dark Prince+, Sky Guardian, Atlantean Avenger+, Hydra Hunter+, Crius+, Jian's+ 35/70
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) I usually buy only when they are on sale.

Why are you a legend(-to-be): very active
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: yes - Newbish

Likkasumboedeh
07-05-2013, 06:23 PM
[QUOTE=Sir.;791524]Application form

If you would like to join our coalition, please fill in this application form and wait for a (co-)leader to respond. This application is rather in-depth, so we can see which guild is the most suited for you.

In-game name:Angel of Death
Level: 100
Referral code:xbb zxx xbd

Amount/level Training fields:12/lvl2
Amount/level Armorsmiths:3/lvl2
Maxed armor sets:3
When on sale
Why are you a legend(-to-be):already a legend to be because of rank 3 in damage leaderboard
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger:I already have line messenger and I use it frequently

Sedax
07-06-2013, 03:06 PM
In-game name:Sedax (formerly Jellal Fernandez, was in the Fairy Tail guild so I changed my name to fit the theme)
Level:111
Referral code:XBC-WDG-VGP

Amount/level Training fields:11 rank 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths:2 (rank 2 and 3)
Maxed armor sets:Jian nemesis (lvl 64 Jian and 53 Wraith+ currently not ranking, saving for the dragon armor sets to get the black kolidi)
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) Bought a couple sets, I think I'm done buying them now, unless needed to complete the dragon+ sets

Why are you a legend(-to-be):New to the game, started when Jian came out. Already lvl 111 with 2 bronze medals
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Just downloaded, username Sedax

Barbanium
07-06-2013, 03:30 PM
IGN: Barbie
Level: 142 (increases by 5-7 per week)
Referral Code: XBB-MDR-MFQ

Amount/level Training fields: 11/all lvl 3 (and 1/lvl 3 Monster Nest)
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4/all lvl 3 (tried 9/lvl 3 tf's and 6/lvl 3 armorsmiths but that setup drained my gold very fast)

Maxed armor sets:
Ultra Rare (All PLUS [+] versions): Swamp Shaman Robes, Rocfeather Robes, Armor of the Infernal Lord, The Dark Prince's Royal Armor
Legendary (Again all PLUS [+] versions): Jian's Battlegear, Half-Dragon Warrior's Armor, Mantle of the Beast, Jackalope's Chaingarb, Tortoiseshell Aegis
(HAD the rare-tier maxed "Big 4's" PLUS but used them to enhance the legendary armors seen above)
Coming Soon: All other epic boss' legendary armors starting from Eldritch Keeper's Robes)

How frequently do you buy gems:
I used to buy gems for events in Dark Prince Chest but not so much since I've upgraded my structures to level 3 (which is a very long time ago)

I am a legend because I used to get the 60-win rewards from epic bosses (before epic bosses became OP since Deva) WITHOUT using nemesis armors myself. (Some of my friends got them so I still use them)

I will become more legendary because I guarantee that I will get the bkr + from the current event.

Yes, long before I started this game.
User ID: barbanium

(Currently in a guild but will move out once accepted in the best guild I've applied, potentially RR)

Acrosstheuniverse
07-07-2013, 10:14 PM
lfg
Also looking for a guild

Kaz (lvl135) XBB-ZYR-BCX

Maxed gear: Regalia +, Infernal +, (2x)Jian's +, Swamp Shaman +, 2(x)Tortoise +, Atlantean +, Jian's Nemesis, Roc +, Sky Guardian, Spectral +, Starsong +, Stormrage +, Dark Prince +

Castle Setup on iPhone:
a) Everything level three
b) Four Armorsmiths
c) One Dungeon
d) Eleven Training Fields

Castle Setup on iPad:
b) Two Dungeons
c) Fifteen Training Fields

sometimes buy gems but i have 0 luck, probably 20-30 200 gem chests and only recieved stormrage + and sky guardian as notables...

Line ID= kazkd

Cainr71
07-08-2013, 01:14 AM

In-game name:Cain
Level: 100
Referral code:xbb-mgv-bdm

Amount/level Training fields:maxed/level two
Amount/level Armorsmiths:three/level2
Maxed armor sets: 1,infernal lord+
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) twice a month

Why are you a legend(-to-be): [I have learned a lot about this game, I know that I need to work on the bigger four plus armors in order for me to get boss plus armors. I will soon max my training fields. I am leveling at two levels a day, I will contribute as much as I can and I am an extremely active player!!!]
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger:[yes I have it]

cool-extreme
07-09-2013, 01:26 PM
In-game name:cool extreme
Referral code:XBC DWR ZGN

Amount/level Training fields :
10x Training field al lv2
1x Training field at lv3
1x Dungeon at lv2

Amount/level Armorsmiths :
4x Armorsmith lv3

Maxed armor sets :
2x AA+
3x Hidra+
2x Crius+
2x Living flame+
1x Royal flame
1x Riverstone mantle

Being maxed in future :
1x Armor of eurus+ lv1
1x Armor of boreas+ lv1
1x Armor of notus+ lv1
1x Swamp+ lv62
1x Rocfather+ lv32
1x Spectral captain armor lv19

Plan to craft and master :
1x armor infernarl+
1x dark prince+
and after to master 4 epic plus and black kal plus

How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) never i plan to buy it only one time to get achivement

Why are you a legend(-to-be): i don't like the guild where i'm now
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: yes "cool extreme" is my ID

I'm in a guild while don't come my turn for the rainbow :)

Sir.
07-10-2013, 01:21 PM
Updated waiting list:

Diggies
cool extreme
Clint Forester
Jazz
Kekoa
Hathy

Teros Erebos
07-10-2013, 03:47 PM
Hey guys I'm in a guild but it just doesn't have the proper leadership or a decent communication between the group. I would love the chance to be apart of a guild that's more active.

I'm currently level 65 I know a little low but I play daily and learning more and more every day.
I have all fully upgraded training fields except for three armorers and one fully upgraded dungeon
I have decent armors but recently have been trying to revamp with better so its a work in progress I have three with over 1200 attack and multiples above 800.

My code is XBC-QMQ-NFV please feel free to add me I could always use stronger friends name is Teros Erebos

Thanks again.

Teros Erebos
07-10-2013, 03:48 PM
Hey guys I'm in a guild but it just doesn't have the proper leadership or a decent communication between the group. I would love the chance to be apart of a guild that's more active.

I'm currently level 65 I know a little low but I play daily and learning more and more every day.
I have all fully upgraded training fields except for three armorers and one fully upgraded dungeon
I have decent armors but recently have been trying to revamp with better so its a work in progress I have three with over 1200 attack and multiples above 800.

My code is XBC-QMQ-NFV please feel free to add me I could always use stronger friends.

name is Teros Erebos

Thanks again.

DottorB
07-11-2013, 04:18 AM
In-game name: Alex
Level:115
Referral code: XBB-RQW-WNY

Amount/level Training fields: 11 - 4 of them at LVL 3, next with new sales :p
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4 LVL 3

Armor sets maxed :
Jian regular , jackalope + at LVL 60 , AA + , cryus+ , hydra +
Have to max DarkPrimce + . Have other legendary regular armor.
And i m farming max i can to try speed up the enhancement

How frequently do you buy gems:about once a month

Why are you a legend(-to-be): I usually make all my self in games I like and have a particular learning behavior so need play among the best to i prove my experiences

Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Yes, ID is Alex.kd already added in yours group.

Ps : I m actually in Ice guild ( LVL 31 ) but there is no feeling, no communication, a lot of medium LVL player .

Epon
07-11-2013, 11:13 AM
Applying here for both of us. My daughter wants to stick with me, which is why I hadn't joined RR at the beginning (and I joined a guild she got invited to). But I figure as long as there's a coalition of guilds, that might work for us, even if we're technically in different guilds, at least for a bit. If/when we're accepted, we'll leave our current (way too quiet) guild.

In-game name: Epon; Cami
Level:114; 94
Referral code:xbb-fzz-gyx; xbb-fzx-bvw

Amount/level Training fields:10 at max; same (we both also have 2 dungeons and 1 monster nest at max)
Amount/level Armorsmiths:4 at max; same

Maxed armor sets: Epon - 6 at level 70(jian+, storm sorcerer+, swamp+ dp+, if lord+, spec capt+; 5 at level 50 (big four plus riverstone+);

Cami - 2 at 70 - swamp+, jian+, have ifernal lord+ and fss+ at 34; 4 at level 50 (big four).

How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) Usually when a sale happens, I'll buy some.

Why are you a legend(-to-be): We're the best mother/daughter team there is playing KnD. We've also recruited another up and comer (Virginie, but she's only level 26 atm). And we both expect to get the bk+ during this event.

Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Yes, already in Line for Epon, Cami will have to go through me.

Jonjulia
07-12-2013, 09:55 AM
In-game name: Lewis
Level: 59, like 1000 exp from getting level 60
Referral code: xbb pnw ppm

Amount/level Training fields:12, all level 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 all level 2
Maxed armor sets: near 1, mantle of the beast
How frequently do you buy gems: not often but have done

Why are you a legend(-to-be): I have levelled up like 8 levels in the past week and i am very active, i play almost every day, unless i cant. I have good armour and contribute in missions aswell as money to guilds
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: i have line messanger

firemat
07-14-2013, 06:13 PM
In-game name: firemat
Level: 103
Referral code: XBB-ZGZ-GCR

Amount/level Training fields: I have 11 training fields maxed at 24 000
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4 smiths maxed out
Maxed armor sets: half dragon warrior max, pyromancer mantle max,living flame armor+ max, atlantean avenger+ max, spectral captain+ max, stormrage max,
How frequently do you buy gems: bought 2 kingdom treasury at the start and at least 8 dark prince bounty since i started 3 month ago ( am hooked on this game and also 35 running my own business)

Why are you a legend(-to-be): well basically am hooked on this game and have alot of time to play daily as i am a performing artist and ceo of an event company which gives me plenty of time to play daily as most of my performances take place in the night! and also i travel alot! I am currently part of a guild which was doing preety good ( now level 32 with level 7 in all elements and 8 for fire) but the guild master left strangely 1 week ago after we asked him how he was managing to invest over 30 million weekly and now its getting messy and alot of players are not contributing at all to the cause + they are now allowing any level type to join!! so I am looking to join a very active guild were i believe i could have players as dedicated as i am!! i was MVP about 12 times now and inverting between 1 million and 2 weekly!
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger:just got it my name is firemat

Looking forward to ear from you.

sLiik
07-15-2013, 07:04 PM
In-game name:sLiik
Level: 93
Referral code:XBB-ZVZ-QWN

Amount/level Training fields:9 L2 and 3 L3
Amount/level Armorsmiths:2 L2 and 1 L3
Maxed armor sets: 3
How frequently do you buy gems: I buy 200 once a week

Why are you a legend(-to-be): I'm a very active player. arena energy is always at 0 unless I'm asleep. I enjoy leveling my gear so I can be better and my guild will be better. I'm a team player and will do anything to help my guild succeed. I kill the epic boss as many times as I can and I help do guild quest when I can contribute. I feel I can be a amazing asset to the rainbow coalition.
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: currently installed

Juddywuddy29
07-19-2013, 09:10 AM
In game name: Jordan lvl:43 and growing 2 training fields lvl 2 3 armorsmiths lvl 2 0 maxed armors only bought 30 gems I feel like a legend to be because I am very active and I try to complete everything I am assigned. I am downloading line messenger right now my friend code is XBC CPH VPZ

Hjon
07-19-2013, 11:40 AM
Hello freaks. I got a question from you guys since you have a clan at high lvl. when does the clan wars starts. Does some one know the date?? pleass replay if know. i have my own giuld at lvl 69. so i cant join you coalition sorry for that. :cool:

QuantumP 86
07-25-2013, 05:25 PM
In-game name: Nehemiah
Level: 66
Referral code: XBB-HCD-GRH

Amount/level Training fields: 7 level 3, 1 level 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 level 3
Maxed armor sets: Flowstone+, HH+, Riverstone(nonplus)
How frequently do you buy gems: I opened 66 DPC recently, I probably will take it easy getting a Storm Sorcerer+ and the rest garbage, but I will probably consider 100-800 a month

Why are you a legend(-to-be): Coming from the top guild in Kingdom Age, I like to win and am looking for a place to grow quickly and help whoever I'm with to come out in a better standing than when I came in.
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Yes I will get it.

StephenGelinas
07-25-2013, 09:41 PM
In-game name: Stephen Level127
Level: 127
Referral code: XBC-GGG-NPB

Amount/level Training fields: 11 Fields At Level 3
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4 Armorsmiths At Level 3
Maxed armor sets: 2
Sometimes
Why are you a legend(-to-be): I am getting BK+ and have almost all ancient dragon armors.
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: I Have It.

deathexe
07-26-2013, 03:53 AM
Just to let everyone know, we'll have one or two slots available once again because we're kicking inactives. Keep those applications coming! We'll be discussing candidates among the guild and will invite the best :)

basbeer
07-26-2013, 12:22 PM
Hi everyone! Time for me to sign up!
Let's fill this out,

In-game name: Basbeer
Level: 93 Was staying at 90 for the 45 arena points but now leveling to 100
Referral code: XBB-HMY-MXW

Amount/level Training fields: 11 Trainingfield, all level 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4 Smiths working hard
Maxed armor sets: Half Dragon+, Sky Guardian, AA+, Hydra+, LF+, Crius+
Maxing sets: Swamp+, Pyromancer+, Boreas+ and Eurus+
Once every month sometimes more.

I've been playing since Mountain Man Gorlog and never skipped a day since. Really dedicated and I'd like to be the top of the aren. (Don't we all..) Trying to get every weeks Epic Boss armor+ and just having fun. Like to have a serious, strong and fun guild with people that like the game as much as I do around me :) See you in-game guys!

Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Yes, and in the groupchat.

Crimson Unicorn
07-26-2013, 12:38 PM
In-game name:Crimson
Level:111
Referral code:XBB-MNF-VMN

Amount/level Training fields:10 at max
Amount/level Armorsmiths:5 at max
Maxed armor sets:Euros+, Pyromancers+, Jian's +, Horrible Wurm+, AA+, Hydra +, Chimer+ I am also now working on my Moontide and aegis!
How frequently do you buy gems: probobly once every 2-3 weeks

Why are you a legend(-to-be): I am a legend to be because i play a lot, am good at theory crafting the game and i am on track for a good black Kal+ soon form the event!
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Yes i have it.

Chinesemafia
07-27-2013, 09:45 PM
In game name: TpRemnant
Level: 98
Referral code:XBB-BBH-WQX

Amount/Level training fields: 11max
Amount/Level Armorsmiths: 4max
Maxed Armor sets: big 4 on max+, SS+, FB+, boreas+
Maxing sets: eurus+, combustion, phyrus.. Bkal+ soon
How frequently do you buy gems: 3x in one month

Why are you a legend (-to-be): i am very active! I play alot and very friendly, soon to have a bkal+ and ive only played for a month and i love ds game and will continue to be stronger and be a help to the guild
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: yes i do hv

Ahenobarbus
07-29-2013, 05:16 PM
In-game name: Lepidus
--------
Level: 156
--------
Referral code: XBB-FQX-PQY
--------
Amount/level Training fields: 10 Training Fields/all gem-maxed
--------
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4 Armoursmiths/all gem-maxed
--------
Maxed armor sets: Black Kaleidoscopic Raiment/Armor of Eurus+/Armor of Boreas+/Jackalope's Chainguard+/Jian's Battlegear+/Mantle of the Beast+/Half-Dragon Warrior's Armor+
--------
How frequently do you buy gems: Average 65 gems purchased per week
--------
Why are you a legend(-to-be): I have been an avid and tenacious Gree gamer for at least 2 years now, having maintained competitive profiles on Kingdom Age and Monster Quest, before dedicating my time and efforts exclusively to Knights & Dragons. As such, I am experienced as an app gamer, and well attuned to the particulars of the Gree model of gaming. Further, as a long-time K&D player, I have a well-developed kingdom, a high-income, a strong friend army, a near-complete set of achievements, a very healthy set of tournament/arena stats (high win ratio and high revenge wins), and a strong set of armours, which I keep up-to-date by regularly and quickly maxing new boss armours. This is all to say, I consider myself to be in possession of a solid, strong and reliable profile, which may yet become legendary as a part of the Rainbow Guild(s).
--------
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Primed and ready

2ChainZs
07-29-2013, 06:00 PM
IGN: 2Chainz
Level: 56
Code: XBB-MVV-PBV
Fields: 8 ,level 2
Crafting: 3, level 2
Maxed armors: 0 and very close
I buy gems about once a month
Because I'm getting better at the game fast
Yes and i already added eunuchorn and was told by him to apply

Cha0z
07-29-2013, 06:39 PM
In-game name: Chaoz
Referral code: XBB-PNH-FCH
Level: 55
TF:8 level 2
AS:3 level 2
Maxed Armors:The Big Four
Why do you belong in this guild: I usually have nemesis armor for weekly bosses and I will play this game for a long time and would like to help the guild in anyway.
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Yes. Online

Gem Crusher
07-30-2013, 08:01 AM
In-game name: Robin
Level: 135
Referral code: XBC-FMY-MCV

Amount/level Training fields: 12: 6 at level 3 and 6 at level 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 level 2
Maxed armor sets: 7+ (big four+, DP+, Jack+, Boreas+). Currently maxing th other dragon armors
How frequently do you buy gems: When I feel I miss out if I don't buy the gems (for instance for this BK+ event)

Why are you a legend(-to-be): Currently maxing my armors and saving my gems to get the best armor possible
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Will get this

PM me please, I'm currently in my own guild for the +8% elemental boosts I saved for, but I rather leave my own guild and join a new nicer guild

musizian
07-30-2013, 11:33 AM
In-game name: Musizian
Level: 142
Referral code: XBC FMG GMC

Amount/level Training fields: 11
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4 level max
Maxed armor sets: 10 (included moontide, twin jian)

Why are you a legend(-to-be): Im active
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: yes

QuantumP 86
07-30-2013, 07:45 PM
Level 90. Code: XBB-HCD-GRH. In game name, Nehemiah, current ranked 3rd in arena.

I have 10 Lvl 3 training fields currently saving up for last expansion. I recently leveled a Moontide+ and a Moontide (getting the Moontide first and opening one more set of 11 getting the + after it was already leveled). I also have WW+ and Storm Sorcerer+ maxed.

I am in the top guild in Kingdom Age and am looking to switch games. I don't like to lose and spend whatever it takes to win.

I have Line Messenger.

visfor
07-30-2013, 08:47 PM
lfg
Also looking for a guild

Visfor (lvl139) XBB-ZYR-BCX

Maxed gear: Regalia +, Infernal +, (2x)Jian's +, Swamp Shaman +, 2(x)Tortoise +, Roc +, Sky Guardian, Spectral +, Starsong +, Stormrage +, Dark Prince +, Boreas+, Beast+

Castle Setup on iPhone:
b) Four Armorsmith's
c) One Dungeon
d) Eleven Training Fields

Castle Setup on iPad:
b) Two Dungeons
c) Fifteen Training Fields

Edcculus
07-31-2013, 06:11 AM
Hi everyone, The Rainbow Flamers is a guild within the Rainbow Coalition. We are currently recruiting active players levels 60-99. Our guild is a training ground for the bigger Rainbow guilds, but you are welcome to stay long after you pass level 100 as well!

If you want to specifically join the Rainbow Flamers, you will need to fill out the application form. You should PM Eunch or Sir, but you can PM me as well. Make sure you include your In Game Name (IGN) so we know not to ignore you when you apply to the guild.

With wars coming quickly, it is a MUST that all applicants have Line Messenger and are willing to use it as as the primary communications for the guild!!!

deathexe
07-31-2013, 06:44 PM
The rainbow room has 1 slot left, keep those recruitment applications coming!

deathexe
08-03-2013, 06:15 AM
Still looking out for recruits, keep the applications coming!

eyearsam
08-04-2013, 09:26 AM
In-game name: Eyearsam
Level:85
Referral code:XBB-QGZ-RZR

Amount/level Training fields:11/2
Amount/level Armorsmiths:3/2
Maxed armor sets:5 Atlantean Avenger+, Guardian's Battle gear, Hydra, Living flame, Crius
How frequently do you buy gems: Never
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Will get it

EX1153
08-04-2013, 11:36 AM
In-game name:EX 1153
Level: 104
Referral code:XBB-MDR-YVD

Amount/level Training fields: 1/3 and 10/2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4/3
Maxed armor sets: Big 4+, Admirals+, Jack+, working on Eurus+(40/70) Mantle+ (28/70) and the other ancient dragon+ armors once those are done and BKAL+ as soon as it comes in
How frequently do you buy gems: occasionally

Why are you a legend(-to-be):Very active player in both Arena and Epic boss. Currently ranked 998 in arena and 270 in Boss. Have been playing since Gorlog. got all 4 Dragon + armors without buying gems (did use some free ones though). Looking foreward to guild wars hopefully sometime in the next week cause i have nothing to do for a while.
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Yes. Username is Ex1153.

paulopivesso
08-04-2013, 08:55 PM
Hello,

I´m loking for a guild.

Friend Code: WBB-GHX-RCP
Knight's name: Paula Tejando
Knight's level: 84

Thanks.

MrAllStar
08-05-2013, 07:00 PM
In game name: MrAllStar
Lvl: 103
Max armors: Admirals+, Deep Dragon+, Big 4, working on maxing the 4 dragons and Black Kale+ when it comes out
Have 3 max smiths

How much I spend gems: as much as I need to to get something important or if needed at all.
Looking to join a competitive guild for upcoming wars.

Thanks for your time

moongoose
08-09-2013, 11:53 AM
In-game name:Jacques
Level:112
Referral code:XBB-GZZ-QNF

Amount/level Training fields:12/2
Maxed armor sets:2
How frequently do you buy gems:Havent bought gems yet

Why are you a legend(-to-be): I enjoy the game and are really looking forward to guild wars
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Have Line messenger

vajper
08-09-2013, 11:57 PM
In-game name: vajper
Referral code: XBD-MVM-DGQ

Amount/level Training fields: 11/Lv3
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4/Lv3
Maxed armor sets: Big4+
How frequently do you buy gems: ~100 / week

Why are you a legend(-to-be): Daily active player, working on the 'bigger 4+' and storm sorcerer+. Would like to contribute to the guild and in upcoming guild wars!
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Yes, line name: JockeNilson

Thanks!

Tom (Wicked)
08-12-2013, 03:47 PM
In-game name: Wicked
Level: 80
Referral code: XBC - HFG - NRZ

Amount/level Training fields: 11 / Lv2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4 / Lv3
Maxed armor sets: Infernal Lord+, Flowstone+, and soon Moontide (76/99)
How frequently do you buy gems: When a new epic armor comes out

Why are you a legend(-to-be): I'm working on max Wicked Wraith+, Sky Guardian+, Blazeborne, and Swamp shaman+ ( I'm also wearing the White angel wings, so I'm looking like a legend :p )
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: I have already

( I'm french, don't blame my english please :cool:)

Desqt
08-13-2013, 01:57 AM
In-game name: Des, would like to be Rainbow Des :D!
Level: 53
Referral code: XBD YVR XBZ

Amount/level Training fields: 9 level 2s
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 2 level 2s
Maxed armor sets: 0 currently just got the new legendary and planning on maxing that.
How frequently do you buy gems: Never

Why are you a legend(-to-be): I'm very addicted to this game for some reason. I want to be the best, have the best gear and be a legend. I'm very active, been playing since end of july.
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: No currently don't have, but willing to get if accepted.. :D! Edit: just added sir.dot and teheunuchorn on line

Dragon89
08-13-2013, 03:39 PM
In-game name: Ricky
Level: 110
Referral code:

Amount/level Training fields:12/lvl 2 looking to start maxing
Amount/level Armorsmiths:3/max
Maxed armor sets:
How frequently do you buy gems: once in a blue moon

Why are you a legend(-to-be):constant player, thirst for power and to be the best, its a team effort so looking for a solid army to join and conquer
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger:yup

GhostofSparta
08-13-2013, 06:24 PM
In-game name:Kratos
Level: 8X
Referral code:XBB-DJI-AIS

Amount/level Training fields: 13 - Lvl 2. Working on Level 3
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 2 - Lvl 3
Maxed armor sets: Working on Boreas, Pyro, Phyrus
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) Once every two months

Why are you a legend(-to-be): I am a heavy donater and willing to donate 2.25 million gold upon acceptace
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: I have it.

F1R3B4LLZ
08-14-2013, 01:34 AM
In-Game Name: F1R3B4LLZ
Level:60
Referral Code: XBB-HPN-DGC

Amount/Level of Training Fields: 12 level 2
Amount/Level of Armorsmiths: 3 level 3
Maxed Armor Sets: 2. Tempered Battlegear and Phyrrus
How Frequently Do You Buy Gems: Usaully a 30 gem pack whenever a 30 gem chest comes out.

Why are you a legend (to be) I think I am a legend to be because I am a very active player. I play whenever i have free time through out the day. Also because i get every epic boss armour and I am able to quickly level them up.

Do you have/ Will you get Line Messenger: I have it my name is F1R3B4LLZ

Hai2yooo
08-14-2013, 10:14 AM
In-game name: Hai2yooo
Level: 147
Referral code: XBC - FFB - FDY

Amount/level Training fields: 11/ MAXED levels
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4/ level 2
Maxed armor sets: 6... Notus+, Blackfrost, (big four) honorable mention phyus+ is at level 67
How frequently do you buy gems: maybe once a week, or once every 2 weeks

Why are you a legend(-to-be): ACTIVE player even at work. boasts the most mvps in current guils but think i need to get into a guild that is more active. (i have 38 mvps in guild with the next highest being at 17; guil level 31)

Bintoug
08-17-2013, 03:04 AM
In-game name: Bintoug
Level: 220 and counting
Referral code: XBB HMB QDM

Amount/level Training fields: 12 training fields (upgraded as far as gold allows)
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 Armour smiths (upgraded as far as gold allows)
Maxed armor sets: Currently have 7 maxed armour sets (always working towards this total and have 2x materials for many previous legendary boss armours - and + versions)
How frequently do you buy gems: Rarely if I'm honest. Although I have bought them a few times.

Why are you a legend(-to-be): Active daily player. My knights HP's rarely maxed out. Constantly upgrading armours, working towards 3x legendary of each element combo to aid my strength against Epic boss and other players. I defeat the Epic boss enough to craft + versions on a weekly basis. Am available to liaise with guild members via various chat methods including Line in order to arrange and be involved in guild events. I aspire to improve my game and play / fight with like minded players. If there is a free spot in your first team I am confident i will be an asset.
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: I do, I have. Username: Bintoug

Please contact me via Line or Kik with any questions or feedback. I anticipate your reply.

Cheers

Bintoug

craigs2188
08-17-2013, 12:32 PM
In-game name:Craig
Level: 51
Referral code: XBB-MWC-WGX

Amount/level Training fields: 13/2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 2/2
Maxed armor sets: 0 (Wedding has 1 month for full payment then I will be looking to max out lots of my current armour sets) I am working on mainly getting boss armours to level 25 at the same time then will aim to max them out.
How frequently do you buy gems: Every couple of days

Why are you a legend(-to-be): I am a constant player looking for the best guild to progress my own skills in the game. Along with this I will do my best to assist all people in the guild to make it the best available.
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: I already have this app for another game

ilvtfu
08-17-2013, 07:04 PM
In-game name: Michael
Level: 75
Referral code: XBD-XFZ-BBM

Amount/level Training fields: 8/2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 2/3
Maxed armor sets: Living Flame +, then a few at lvl 35-40.

http://i.imgur.com/7qzMJOg.png?1

How frequently do you buy gems: Never, just watch videos and do quests

Why are you a legend(-to-be): I am a very very active player (reached level 75 in about 3 or 4 weeks of playing). I understand the game and guild wars strategy, and am a good communicator. I joined a guild when I was a new player, but now I am one of the strongest players of that guild and I think it might be time to move on to a stronger guild.

Current arena rank
http://i.imgur.com/4IhvyGu.png?1

Profile with my epic bosses fought scrolled all the way up, so you can see how long I've been playing.
http://i.imgur.com/OBy0cWm.png?1

Conkilla
08-17-2013, 07:29 PM
In-game name: Zhao
Level: 192
Referral code: xbb-hfb-fwf
Training field: 11/level 3
Armorsmith: 4/level 3
Max armor: 7 Max armor . Jain+ Tempered, and combustion are favorite of mine.
I have t brought any gems but I have 213 gem at the moment.
I am a legend because I am very active in game, I know what I'm doing and I can be helpful to others. I am looking to play this game long term and looking to excel even though I don't spend gems. I am looking to contribute and be a good sports in this game and hoping to find it in this guild.
Line messenger: Yes my line ID is zhao1323

Yarwood
08-18-2013, 04:26 AM
In-game name: Big Yar
Level: 148
Referral code: XBB-XPY-XDM

Amount/level Training fields: 10 x Level 2, 1 x Level 3
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4 x Level 3
Maxed armor sets: 4, Jacks+, pyromancer's+, notus+, Jians
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) when i believe I need to, to gain an advantage or complete a task.

Why are you a legend(-to-be): I am extremely active and like to be involved with with the game in more ways than one, I'm always looking to chat and gain tips and help others. I am known in my guild for being the most active and for my contributions to the guild via money and tasks, and I'm getting fed up of this and am looking to join a guild that doesn't look to sit back and let me do the work, but instead shares the same goals as me within the game.
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Yes, 'Yar' currently in the 'Waiting Room' and 'K&D - No Off Topic' chats

Melkon
08-18-2013, 05:49 AM
In-game name: Melkon
Level: 63
Referral code: XBD-GPQ-GVG

Amount/level Training fields: 12 training fields lvl 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 Armour smiths lvl 3
Maxed armor sets: my mains armors are Wicked wraith + / Storm sorcerer / Sky guardian ( lvl 40 to 52)

I buy gems once a month, around of 100 gems

Why are you a legend(-to-be): Because i'm french, that's why my english is so bad hehe !
bad joke, i'm an active player, i'm playing for only 2 months and i got already good stats. I like the challenge of this game, that's why i would love to play in an active guild as well ;)

Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: I can get it, no problem

French Kiss ! x)

Cutedwogy
08-18-2013, 11:03 AM
In-game name: Cutedwogy
Level: 187
Referral code: XBB-HDP-MQQ

Amount/level Training fields: 11 Training Fields Lv2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4 Armorsmiths Lv2
Maxed armor sets: Jackalope's Chaingarb+, Pyromancer's Mantle+, Flame Summoner's Shroud+, Armour of the Infernal Lord+, Sky Guardian, Wicked Wraith, Mountainvine Shroud

How frequently do you buy gems: not yet.

Why are you a legend(-to-be): Very active daily player, doesnt like losing, doesnt help that current guild is full of inactive players.

Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: cutedwogy

person123
08-19-2013, 12:02 AM
K&D-XBC-BZD-MPG

In-game name: person123
Level: 76
Referral code:XBC-BZD-MPG

Amount/level Training fields:10/2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3/2
Maxed armor sets: big 4
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) not often.

Why are you a legend(-to-be): been a forum member for over a year and helped the community. I am a very active player.
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: have.

FlipDaddy
08-19-2013, 11:22 AM
Edited

Thanks for the invite guys! I ended up joining another guild but wish you the best of luck and will see you on the battle field. :)

gobelch
08-19-2013, 12:36 PM
In-game name: Donzo
Level: 111 and climbing
Referral code: XBB-HBB-RZF

Amount/level Training fields: 10 Training Fields all level 3, I make just under 500K gold a day
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4 Armorsmiths lvl 2 and 1 Armorsmith lvl 3
Maxed armor sets: Jackalope's Chaingarb+, Jian's Battlegear+, Flame Summoner's Shroud+, Mantle of the Beast and Jian's Battlegear
Working on max: Assassin's Shroud+ and Aegis of the Fallen+

How frequently do you buy gems: here and there

Why are you a legend(-to-be): Very active daily player, consistent top 500 finishes in the arena without battling friends or spending gems, average win %: 88. This also means I am on about once every hour, perfect for Guild Wars. Desire to take home medals instead of ribbons!

Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: donzo

Ludwig44
08-19-2013, 02:41 PM
Line Name:Ludwig

In-game name:Ludwig
Level: 75
Referral code:XBD-QFB-HNY

Amount/level Training fields:9, all lvl 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths:2, all lvl 2
Maxed armor sets: armor of eurus(70), the rest are lvl 40+
Normally $20-40 a week
Why are you a legend(-to-be):I'm a really active player and put a lot of time into lvling my gear and helping out with the guild. I'm really looking for a group of players that are as active as I am and do their best. I'm always looking to move up and trying my hardest to be the best.

Cottonpicka
08-19-2013, 03:00 PM
Line Name:TheKing

In-game name:TheKing
Referral code:XBB-MHQ-WPW

Amount/level Training fields:12 all lvl 3
Amount/level Armorsmiths:3 all lvl 2
Maxed armor sets:1 almost 2 I have combustion blazebourne and phyrus
Once a week
Why are you a legend(-to-be):I have good knowledge of the game and I'm on very oftin

sLiik
08-19-2013, 04:44 PM
In-game name:sLiik
Level: 113
Referral code:XBB-ZVZ-QWN

Amount/level Training fields: 12 maxed
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 maxed
Maxed armor sets: bKal, half-dragon, jackalope, royal flame. sky guardian + lvl60, puromancer lvl52, slime bane+ lvl46, currently focusing on guardians
How frequently do you buy gems: I buy 200 once a week

Why are you a legend(-to-be): I'm a very active player. arena energy is always at 0 unless I'm asleep. I enjoy leveling my gear so I can be better and my guild will be better. I'm a team player and will do anything to help my guild succeed. I kill the epic boss as many times as I can and I help do guild quest when I can contribute. I feel I can be a amazing asset to the rainbow coalition.
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: currently installed

Akers
08-19-2013, 06:03 PM
Application form

Line Name: Jake

In-game name: Jake
Level: 37
Referral code: XBB HNF DWN

Amount/level Training fields: 14 level 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 1 level 3
Maxed armor sets: 0
Every once and awhile

I am very loyal and I am dedicated to the game

Danielsond
08-19-2013, 06:16 PM
Line Name:Danielsond

In-game name: AB Danielsond
Level: 148
Referral code: XBB-NBY-RBX

Amount/level Training fields: 12 all maxed
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 all maxed
Maxed armor sets: Maxed 70/70 : Jian's+, Horrible Wurm+, Admiral's+
50/50: Flowstone, Atlantean Avg+, Flamestorm+,

Notables 70/70: Boreas+@52, Black Kaleidoscopic+@47, Phyrus+@38, Half-Dragon+@50, Deep Dragon+@48, Eurus+@43, Jackalope+@13, Beast+@10, Notus+@4, Combustion+@1
Notable 50/50: There are none :)

How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) I try not to much but will if needed and no more than $100 a week

Why are you a legend(-to-be): Legends are born!

chrenraf
08-19-2013, 08:24 PM
Line Name: Keeli

In-game name:Keeli
Level: 64
Referral code:XBD ZDM BBB

Amount/level Training fields:9 total. all leveled to max via gems
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 2 max
Maxed armor sets: none maxed. Have 6 epic armors, 4 of which are over 60 (getting close)
How frequently do you buy gems: Constantly

Why are you a legend(-to-be): I'm 64 with quite advanced armor and have only been playing a couple weeks. I'm always looking to be the best. I've ran end-game guilds in WoW since its' inception until I stopped playing with MoP. I was always one of the top Healy-druids and knew all the math behind the game. (I used to write forum thesis's on it). Basically, I'm looking to join you guys to help dominate. I play often and am absolutely an asset.

How can you be sure? Invite me and decide for yourself. It's easy to boot people who don't produce. I look forward to hearing from one of you.

Rda1340
08-19-2013, 11:09 PM

Line Name: Greyfox

In-game name: Greyfox lvl 180
Level: 180
Referral code: XBB- HYF-VWZ

Amount/level Training fields: 11 lvl 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4- (3 lvl2 1 lvl 3)
Maxed armor sets: lvl 81 blazebourne. Max Jian, dark prince, swamp shaman, mantle of the beast
How frequently do you buy gems: once in awhile since I never receive anything good in the chests

Why are you a legend(-to-be): working on getting blazebourne to 99 after that black starmetal. Very active player have nothing better to do at work so I play all the time

Ps: crimson in the rainbow party use to be in my guild The Nights Watch he can vouch for how often I play

Victor4407
08-20-2013, 12:08 AM
In-game name: Victor
Level: 129
Referral code: XBC - PDH - FDM

Amount/level Training fields: 11 (lvl 2)
Amount/level Armorsmiths : 3 (lvl 3)
Maxed armor sets: Jackalope's Chaingrab, Mantle of the Beast & Pyromancer's Mantle - I'm curently enhancing an armor of the infernal Lord+ (lvl 40 so far)
How frequently do you buy gems: never (there's better way to spend your money than videos game...)
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Yes I do

Why are you a legend(-to-be): I was born a legend and now I'm looking for a good guild to play with. I was part of a guild (Meow lvl 24) an even finished with the top points but were were too few to battle... That's why I'm looking for a guild with active players to play along and have fun. hope to join you soon. cheers. Victor

Troy99
08-20-2013, 12:39 AM
In-game name:Troy
Level: 79 almost 80
Referral code:XBB-HNN-NPM

Amount/level Training fields:8
Amount/level Armorsmiths:2
I do ever once in a while
I'm a legend to be because I gain lvls every couple days I'm strong and I'm a dedicated player

Saeryth
08-20-2013, 07:03 AM
Line Name: TJackal

In-game name: Saeryth
Level: 120
Referral code: XBB-RFM-HPQ

Amount/level Training fields:
11 level 3

Amount/level Armorsmiths:
4 level 3

Maxed armor sets:
Boreas+
Erurus+
Phyrus+
Flame Summoner's Shroud+
Jian+
Jackalope+
Notus+
Half-Dragon
Infernal Lord+
**Almost have BKal+ maxed**

Never once, but I get a ton from the free videos

I'm very active and had most MVP medals in my current guild (Was 32 until the reset)

Poseidon
08-20-2013, 10:03 AM
Application form

Line Name: Poseidon

In-game name: Mitch
Level: 72
Referral Code:XBC-CGC-ZVG

Amount/level Training fields: 12 Level 3
Maxed armor sets: None as of yet, multiple halfway done. Working on maxing a select few now.
How frequently do you buy buy gems?: Weekly

Why are you a legend(-to-be): I'm a very active gamer who really has no other game to spend my time on. I play K&D daily. For a while, I was playing on three apple devices. 😬 I couldn't keep up with all of them and decided to focus on just one. I contribute a lot to guild wars.

Gorila
08-20-2013, 04:20 PM

Line Name:barzul

In-game name: sylvanus
Level: 58 almost 59 gone be at least 61 for next war or more
Referral code: XBB-QYY-GXP

Amount/level Training fields: 2 / 3
Maxed armor sets: 1 WORKING IN OTHER 2
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) 1 EVERY WEEK

Why are you a legend

WHEN THE ROAD GET TOUGH ONLY THE LEGENDS KEEP WALKING

Som
08-20-2013, 07:26 PM
In-game name Som
Level: 130
Referral code: XBB-PXP-ZFM

Amount/level Training fields: 11 gem maxed
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4 gem maxed
Maxed armor sets: 6
How frequently do you buy gems: when mine runs out or when there is a discount

template
08-20-2013, 11:30 PM
Line Name: Template

In-game name: Dude
Level: 102
Referral code: XBC-FXF-WXV

Amount/level Training fields: 11/2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4/2
Maxed armor sets: HH+, LF; Currently working on Armor of the Infernal Lord + (level 54) and Blazeborne Vanguard (level 24)
How frequently do you buy gems: Can't buy because phone doesn't allow me to access the gem store (gets the Content Download Error message).

Why are you a legend(-to-be): Active everyday and constantly striving to get better.

J3nk
08-21-2013, 02:01 PM
Line Name: J3nk1

In-game name: Cody
Level: 102 almost 103
Referral code: XBB-FHF-DGV

Amount/level Training fields: 11/2
Maxed armor sets: 3
Storm Sorcerer
Sky Guardian
The Dark Prince's Royal Armor +

How frequently do you buy gems: Not very often. I get a bunch from the free videos.

Why are you a legend?

Been playing for a long, long time.
I am a very active player
Contributed the most money in last guild
contributed the most in the last guild war, in my last guild.

mervpeh
08-21-2013, 05:26 PM
Line Name: mervpeh

In-game name: mervpeh
Referral code: XBD-GYY-WDP

Amount/level Training fields: 11 level 3 training field
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 level 3 armoursmiths
Maxed armor sets: blazeborne lvl 55, blackforest raiment+ lvl 67, moontide lvl 35etcetc
How frequently do you buy gems: Every month 800
Why are you a legend(-to-be): i am looking for a guild to excel, to spend my time and effort to make the guild stronger and also myself. I aim to be high level, to be strong in my armour Sets. I will donate amounts of gold to the guild funds to help on anything necessary

Som
08-21-2013, 06:25 PM
In-game name Som
Level: 130
Referral code: XBB-PXP-ZFM

Amount/level Training fields: 11 gem maxed
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4 gem maxed
Maxed armor sets: 6
How frequently do you buy gems: when mine runs out or when there is a discount

Why are you a legend(-to-be): I am very active and dedicated, always willing to help and contribute to the guild.

Thr0atpuncher
08-21-2013, 09:02 PM
In game name:Kaiser
My highest level armour is a blaze borne vanguard level 50
My level:68
I am also very active

Thr0atpuncher
08-21-2013, 09:04 PM
Oops I forgot my referral code is XBC-QMN-RMC

Divinerapier160
08-21-2013, 10:00 PM
Line name: divine rapier 160
In game name: divinerapier160
Level: 169
Code: XBC-GBV-MCV
Training fields: 12 max level (gemed)
Armories: 3 max level
I'm spending at least $100 a week on gems (addict)

I want to leave to current guild as a GM because half the players are active. Your guild appears to be very active and friendly.
My main 3 armors are:
Blazeborn vanguard+ (level 90/99)
Black kaleidoscopic+ (max)
Aegis of the dragon+ (max)

Other armors:
Jians+ (max)
Combustion+ (max)
Sky guardian+ (max)
Wicked wraith+ (max)

*if u deem me suitable for the rainbow room, I'll leave my current guild,
Please keep me posted guys, I look forward to dominating the guild wars with you all!

Alwaysfresh32
08-21-2013, 11:58 PM
Line name : dhchris
In game name : DH Chris
Level : 129
Referral code: XBB PPN RBQ
Amount TF/ LVL : 12 all LVL 2
Amount ARM/LVL : 3 all LVL 2
Maxed armors : SG+ Slime bane+ Sasquatch
Buy gems? Quite frequently
Why are you a legend? I'm very active and a big help on MVP's and in war!

Chrash
08-22-2013, 03:16 AM
Line name: Chris
In-game name: Chris
Level: 190
Ref code: XBB-WFQ-VGR
Training fields: 11/3
Armour smiths: 4/3
Maxed armours: black kaleidoscope+, armour of eurus+, mantle of beast+, armour of infernal lord+, swamp sharman+, flowstone battle gear+, atlantean avenger +, hydra hunter +, living flame +, rageborne rainment
Gem: never bought
Legend: working towards being a legend actively, hopefully together with mutual benefits

Dresron
08-22-2013, 12:06 PM
Line Name: Dresron

In-game name: Dresron
Level: 67
Referral Code:XBB-NNV-BNH

Amount/level Training fields: 12 Lvl 3
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 Lvl 3
Maxed armor sets: None, multiple over half way
How frequently do you buy buy gems?: Weekly

Why are you a legend(-to-be): Active gamer who plays daily and contributes in any way, as much as possible.

Niiz
08-22-2013, 12:32 PM
Application form

Line Name: Niiz

In-game name: Niiz
Level: 67
Referral code: XBC-CHQ-NMP

Amount/level Training fields: 12 training fields at lvl 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 armorsmiths at lvl 2
Maxed armor sets: 2
Once in a while

I've been leveling very quickly, and beeing the low level I am now, (67) I still have 1,8k attack and can beat some 100+ leveled players, so in order to join the guild i'll try to level as fast as I can to get 100+

Haru
08-22-2013, 01:47 PM
Line Name: Haru

In-game name: Haru
Level: 127
Referral code: XBD - FBV - ZMM

Amount/level Training fields:10/2 (12 soon)

Maxed armor sets: Bkr lv57, Combustion armor lv56, Tempered Battlegear lv54, Guardian's battlegear lv38,Blazeborn Vanguard lv33, Moontide Platemail lv20 (not armor maxed yet :( )

How frequently do you buy gems: just once

Why are you a legend(-to-be):I'm a daily player, I don't buy gem so much but I get some of with the offers every day, I'm maxing my bkr before the others because I still don't know what I want for my final team because I want it to be legendary x)

CJThorn
08-23-2013, 04:38 AM
Line name: Cam T. Carr

In-game name: CJThorn
Level: 119 (probably 120 when this is read)
Referral Code: XBB-MZN-FQY

Amount/Level Training fields: 12/2
Amount/Level Armoursmiths: 3/3
Maxed Armour sets:
-Aegis of the Dragon
-Armour of Boreus +
-Dark Prince's Armour + (can't rem full name)
How frequently do you buy gems: Not very

Why are you a legend to be?

Had the game/app for 25weeks and Iv been on it every single day. I'd probably be a good addition to your coalition and contribute a lot. Usually come in at least top 200 in arena.

Sir.
08-23-2013, 03:16 PM
Computed waiting lists seperately for RR/RP/RRu and RF as the requirements are different. Everyone on this list please contact me on Line so I can add you to the Waiting Room.

Waiting list RR/RP/RRu:

Cutedwogy #188
Greyfox #198
Cam T. Carr #217

In between

dhchris #212

Waiting list RF:

Hai2yooo #181
Victor #199

Muhannad
08-23-2013, 04:47 PM
Line Name:

In-game name: Muhannad
Level: 62
Referral code: XBC-FHR-CWR

Amount/level Training fields: 8 of lvl 2 training fields .

Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 of lvl 2 armorsmiths

Maxed armor sets: At this time none , but had a lvl 50 Torchlame mantel , and current i am lvling up BlazeBorn Vanguard to max -it is lvl 49-

Did nit buy any gems for now .

I am to be a legend due i am an active and good Kmights And Dragons Player , I usually lvl up once or twice a day and get 20000/35000 gold a day and will try to contribute to the clan if you will accept me all what I got from advices and gold ;)

SourSkittles
08-23-2013, 06:34 PM
Line Name: KnD Channel

In-game name: KnD Channel
Level: 62
Referral code: XBD-GQQ-PBV

Amount/level Training fields: 10 (Currently making one [All level 2])
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 (Level 2 for all)
Maxed armor sets: 2, going for my 3 and 4
How frequently do you buy gems: I am going to start to because I just recently got a job :)

Why are you a legend(-to-be): I wouldn't say I'm a legend to be but I'm starting to level fast, and I am active everyday. :)

Billybugs88
08-23-2013, 06:44 PM
Application form

Line Name: Kevin

In-game name:Billybugs88
Level: 183
Referral code: XBC BHM GXV

Amount/level Training fields: 13x level 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 2x level 2
Maxed armor sets: pyromancer's mantle +, Jian's battlegear, sky guardian, black kaleidoscopic raiment + (aiming to max ASAP)
How frequently do you buy gems: I only buy during emergency and not a frequent gem spender

Why are you a legend(-to-be): I'm an active player looking for great friends to battle hand in hand with in the guild war and also looking forward to contributing to the growth of the guild! :-)

EXPLOSION02
08-24-2013, 07:34 AM
Application form

Line Name: Centurion Daniel
Line id: XBC BPP NMW

In-game name:Centurion Daniel
Level: 52
Referral code:XBC BPP NMW

Amount/level Training fields:13
Amount/level Armorsmiths:2
Maxed armor sets: 1
Not often
I think i would be a great member to rr. Im very active, I contribute almost everyday, i can help in guild wars. And i think i would be great for the coalition. Please reply in line as soon as u can.

SirSom3a
08-24-2013, 11:07 AM
Line Name: Ismail Khaled
Line id: Ismail Khaled

In-game name: SirSom3a
Level: 72
Referral code: XBB-ZGV-GQM

Amount/level Training fields: 12, all are lvl 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3, all are lvl 2
Maxed armor sets: Wanderer's Shroud, Flowstone Battlegear, Armor of Eurus, (Currently on flame hunter's garb)
How frequently do you buy gems: ( I don't believe in being gems should be hard work)

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I don't need gold so I contribute it as a sake of prospirity to the guild and I'm online 16+ hrs a day.... I also love having a good chat and love talking alot and meeting new people.

Diana.
08-24-2013, 12:44 PM
Just checking in, hi. :)

Sir.
08-24-2013, 06:29 PM
Updated waiting list:

Waiting list RR/RP/RRu:

Cutedwogy #188
Cam T. Carr #217

Waiting list RF:

Nakato
08-25-2013, 11:25 AM
My application form

Line Name: Nakato
Line id: Nakato

In-game name: Nakato
Level: 138
Referral code: XBC-WHQ-QPX

Maxed armor sets: moontide platemail, jacklope+, pyromancer+, sky guardian+, black caledos+, mantel beast+.
I want in RR, my be ...

Sir.
08-25-2013, 05:34 PM
As explained in the first post, you can't apply for a particular guild. We value our guilds equally and with all due respect, if you feel you're too good for our other guilds, you're probably not a match for our coalition anyway.

Nakato
08-25-2013, 09:06 PM
Thanks for the reply. I can probably come in handy in any coalition in your guild. I would like to take action.

Edcculus
08-26-2013, 09:55 AM
To all applicants, ESP those under 100. We are really looking for players who show they have a good grasp of the game, and can grow in our coalition. For under level 100 players, having the Big 4 + armors maxed, and all expansion slots open is a HUGE plus for your application.

Sweenz
08-26-2013, 11:19 AM
Line Name: Sweenz
Line id: sweenz05

In-game name: Sweenz
Level: 158
Referral code: XBB-GHN-PBB

Amount/level Training fields: 11 / 6 are lvl 3, 5 are lvl 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4 / all lvl 3
Maxed armor sets: Eurus+, Phyrus+, Notus+, (2 lvls away from maxing BK+)
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) I usually buy the 65 gem package every 2-3 weeks if I'm in dire need to upgrade my buildings or are in need of Fusion Stones

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I'm very active in the game, being able to play wherever is a great thing. I'm very passionate about the game and I love it's concept. My activity coupled with my passion equates to a great asset for any guild in the Coalition.

Thanks for your time!
-Sweenz

Thatzme
08-26-2013, 08:13 PM
Hi I heard that Rainbow coalition has a up and coming guild and I want to be part of it. I know it has been stated that we can't choose which guild we want to join - but I trust in the leadership and Chainz and Dawson so much that I want to commit my life, time and gems to Rainbow Shock's awesome cause. RSH > RR. I promise to dump gems and make sure it gets first in the next war.

Tylerr
08-26-2013, 08:14 PM
Line Name: Tylerr
Line ID: 5-21-95

In-game name: Tylerr
Level: 72- Leveling fast though.
Referral code: XBD-GMZ-MZW

Amount/level Training fields: 10 level 2. I'll have 11 within the next couple/ few days.. And hopefully my 4th armor smith.
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3. 2 level two, 1 level 3. (Gotta but my last city spot)
Maxed armor sets: Atlantean Avenger+, Flowstone. Working on it :(
How frequently do you buy gems: Not too often :( Hopefully more often soon.

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I'm active and leveling fast. I like the game and don't see myself quitting. I'll have motivation by all of the other pros in the guild ahead of me and I'll want to prove to myself as much as I will prove to them that I can do good. I want to be able to be a part of the games top guilds. I want to be good enough to help others and make a difference! :D

Uhhlijah
08-26-2013, 08:33 PM
Line Name:Uhhlijah
Line ID:Uhhlijah

In-Game Name: Uhhlijah
Lvl:60
Referral Code:XBF-DFF-WMC

Amount/Level of training fields: 7, all level 2
Amount/Level of armor smiths:2 both level 2
Maxed armor sets-None that are of help to me
How frequently I buy gems: not often considering I'm only 15 and don't have a job (will be getting one when I turn 16 in December hopefully.)

Why am I valuable asset to the coalition: My friend got me into this game to begin, his names Tylerrr on the game. And I've been playing for a few weeks, 3 I believe , maybe a month tops, and doing pretty good he says. I play everyday, even during school haha I'm constantly on and I'm dedicated to this game otherwise I woulda quit a while ago. Is make a great addition to the coalition because in a few weeks, a month tops, hopefully coming across some money, but even if not, I will be much more stronger.

Renwick
08-27-2013, 08:01 AM
Application form

If you would like to join our coalition, please fill in this application form and wait for a
(co-)leader to respond. This application is rather in-depth, so we can see which guild is the most suited for you.

Line Name: Wanderluck
Line id: wanderluck

In-game name: Renwick
Level: 69
Referral code: XBD YCR YDX

Amount/level Training fields: 8 @ max
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 @ lvl 2
Maxed armor sets: Stormrage+, hydra+, 75% another hydra+, 75% crius+, starting swamp shaman
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) $25 - 50 a week

Active player, rage of bahamut veteran and leader, helpful team player.

Sportsgrunt
08-27-2013, 01:07 PM
Line Name: Larry
Line id: Larry

In-game name: Merlin
Referral code: XBB-GYM-WMY

Amount/level Training fields: 11 all lvl 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4 all lvl 2

Maxed armor sets: All the big four + maxed,Infernal Lord,Spectral Captain's & Rocfeather Robes + maxed. Assassin's Shroud+ lvl 32,Pyromancer's Mantle lvl 66,Tortoisesheel Aegis lvl 51,Aegis of the Fallen+ lvl3 & will be working on the + version of Leviathanls Platemail soon and a bunch of other 4 star armor at all diff lvls.

How frequently do you buy gems: Only when I need them

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I am upgrading my armors all the time, have a very good understanding of the game,very active during war's. and a loyal member.

Nightlife01
08-28-2013, 08:19 AM
Line Name: Midas
Line id: nightlife01

In-game name: Nekiro
Level: 50
Referral code:XBF-FBF-PVQ

Amount/level Training fields: 9, all lv2, one of them is lv3 (and next expansion i'll get 2 more)
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4, all lv2
Maxed armor sets: 3: Hydra Hunter +, Atlantean Avenger +, Crius Armor +, (now working on getting Living Flame +)
How frequently do you buy gems: Never untill now, might eventually buy some though..

I know i'm still a low level, but i just started a few weeks ago, i'm growing quickly and i play several times a day.
My current guild is mostly never online and never contributes to anything, so i'm just looking for a nice and active guild.

Sir.
08-28-2013, 04:17 PM
Updated waiting list:

Waiting list RR/RP/RRu:

Cutedwogy #188
Cam T. Carr #217

Waiting list RF:

Native02
08-29-2013, 04:01 AM
Line Name: Frank Lee
Line id: native02

In-game name: Omni Knight
Referral code: XBD-YPF-FXM

Amount/level Training fields: 11 lvl 3, 1 lvl 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 2 lvl 3, 1 lvl 2 (looking to convert 1 more tf to armorsmith)
Maxed armor sets: Big 4+s, now trying for epics armors while leveling infernal+ and dpra+.
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) I bought 375 pieces once for my training fields, waiting for the next gem sale to get another 375 to upgrade smith and training fields, and try for nemesis armor to help gun my first 43 lvls of epic boss. I buy on a need-to basis.

I'm very active in the game - I started 6 weeks ago and am already at level 101 - I play most times.

Cheers!

Harry fleegel
08-29-2013, 09:13 AM
Application form

Line Name:Harry Fleegel
Line id:Harry

In-game name:Harry
Level: 71
Referral code:XBB-HZM-RNM

Amount/level Training fields:12 lvl 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths:3 lvl 3
Rarely

I donate a lot of gold and will continue to lvl and become more powerful.

Huszar9
08-29-2013, 01:45 PM
Line Name:Huszár
Line id:

In-game name:Fear
Level:71:
Referral code:XBF-CZF-HHX

Amount/level Training fields: 13 lvl 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths:2 lvl 3
Maxed armor sets: lvl 70 Blackfrost raiment lvl 59 ageis of the fallen+ working on getting leviathan armor +
How frequently do you buy gems: 800 gems or more about every too weeks

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: very active when I first found interest in coalition I was about 52, I'm looking for more active friends to learn from.

Sir.
08-29-2013, 02:06 PM
Updated waiting list:

Waiting list RR/RP/RRu:

Cutedwogy #188
Cam T. Carr #217
pal

Waiting list RF:

Furguson
08-29-2013, 06:27 PM
Line Name: Shaye
Line id: pockrase

In-game name: Furguson SCE
Level: 113
Referral code: XBB HXP FVP

Amount/level Training fields: 12 Fields lvled once
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 Maxed
Maxed armor sets: 4 maxed : Phryus+, Notus+, Combustion, Shaman+.
Jackalope+(lvl47), Flame Summoner+(lvl49), Aegis of the Fallen+(lvl36)
How frequently do you buy gems: Only when necessary, however I have Aarki app discovery and get many free gems on a daily basis.
Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I have made top ranks in every guild ive been in, currently champion in the guild Sauce(lvl56). I'm tired of carrying the dead weight and ready to get in the big leagues. I have been playing for 5 months and haven't missed a day, and am highly active especially during guild wars. I place high in arena and epic bosses without using gems, and I make an excellent scout for the wars.

Referred by: RRuTheKing (Rainbow Rug)

Stud75
08-30-2013, 01:21 PM
Hi

I want to join rainbow guilds. My specs are as follows:

Line id: stud75
Line display: pal

Level 196
Knights and dragon code: XBB-WDP-WVD
K&d username: stud75
All areas unlocked
Armors: (list of maxed armors I have)
Sky guardian +
Kaleidoscope+
Combustion armor
Jackripper+
Eurus+
Boreas+
Pyromancer+
Guardians battle gear
Jians battlegear

Very active player

Please let e know

Welcome to the Rainbow Coalition!

Founder: Eunuchorn
Co-founder: Sir Dot
Found on: May 21st, 2013

This is a recruitment thread for our guilds in The Rainbow Coalition. Our goal is to form a chain of succesful guilds, bringing some of the game's most dedicated players and greatest veterans together with promising new blood.

We have guilds for top end players as well as promising players who are working their way towards that. No matter in which of our guilds you are though, our coalition can provide you with the best possible information and useful friends for the epic boss. Needless to say, all our guilds are filled with active, motivated players who are dedicated to bringing their guild and themself as high up as possible.
If you want to be a part of this and feel like you can add to the coalition, fill in an application (post 3) and one of the guilds' (co-)leaders will contact you when they have space for you.

NOTE: We use the Line Messenger app as a form of communication. This is a basic messager program and can be downloaded and used free of charge. This is a requirement to join our guilds. Add teheunuchorn or sir.dot to get added to our waiting room. This way you can show us who you are and have a chat while waiting for your application to be processed.

Please do mind that it is not possible to apply for one particular guild. You apply for the coalition and you get placed in the guild that is believed to be suited for you (providing it has room). It is however possible to move up. If you do well in your guild and a higher guild within the coalition needs new members, you may be able to switch to that guild. If you prefer to stay in your current guild that's perfectly fine too.

Minimum requirements:
Line messenger
All expansion slots unlocked
Level 60+

Extra reqs for RR/RP/RRu:
Level 100+
3+ maxed 70/99 armors (non-plus epic boss armors don't count)

Munchlaz
08-30-2013, 09:22 PM
Line Name:Munchlaz
Line id:

In-game name:Munchlaz
Level: 87
Referral code: XBC GHV HHG

Amount/level Training fields:12 / lvl 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 / lvl 2
Maxed armor sets: Armor above lvl 35, no maxed armor atm
How frequently do you buy gems: 0
I am an active player looking to improve my knowledge of this game. I believe the coalition can help me
improve, as I can return the favor by helping it succeed. Learning how to understand this game a bit better
is an asset I bring to help improve myself and those I may assist. Hopefully I may join your ranks and thanks for the opportunity!

wesley1
08-31-2013, 11:00 AM
In-game name: Wesley
Referral code:XBF-CHN-ZWF
Level:81

Amount/level Training fields:9/ level 3 and 4/ level 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3/ level 3
Maxed armor sets: all armor above lvl 30+, no maxed armor atm
How frequently do you buy gems: never (try to get free gems as many as possible)
Why are you a legend(-to-be): I just start this game three weeks ago, but I am active everyday and almost all hours. I will soon max my training fields. I am leveling at one levels a day (currently), I will contribute as much as I can and I am an extremely active player.
Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Yes/ my name is Wesley

Dru393
08-31-2013, 12:50 PM
Line Name: Dru
Line id: Dru

In-game name: Dru
Level: 70
Referral code: XBD-YRH-PVQ

Amount/level Training fields: 10 fields all level 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 2 armorsmiths both level 2
Maxed armor sets:None
How frequently do you buy gems: Dont buy gems (But I try and get free gems)
Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I am a daily player and level up almost everyday I am looking to improve my charecter by the help of the guild im placed in and hopefully help other members of the guild once ive excelled. I contribute whenever i have the money, i contribute half the amount I gain from the training fields and the other half goes towards enhancing my armor. I am not perfect but I wish you approve of me.

Phyook
09-01-2013, 08:11 AM
:cool: the brick wall is no more

Joelok&d
09-01-2013, 07:02 PM
Line Name: Joelo
Line id: joelo90

In-game name: Joelo
Level: 71
Referral code: XBC-GCN-GMD

Amount/level Training fields: 12
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3
Maxed armor sets: 3 (almost 4)

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: because I contribute to guild in any way
they need.. Gold/GW etc etc

Quanathin
09-03-2013, 08:56 PM
Line Name: quaanduong
Line id: Quanathin

In-game name: Sauce Boss
Level: >100
Referral code: XBB-QRW-RZH

Amount/level Training fields: 12 training fields, a mixture of levels 2 and 3
Maxed armor sets: BKal+. phyrus+, Jian, Admiral+, DP+, Notus+ currently on hiatus to level the current armour for the event

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: active player, previously GM of Sauce (ranked 43 in first guild war), can easily reach 43 of epic boss weekly.

Szereza
09-04-2013, 11:47 AM
Line Name: Szereza
Line ID: Szereza

In-game name: Szereza
Referral code: XBC-VQG-HXY

Amount/level Training fields: 11 Level 2's & Level 3's
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4 Level 3's
Maxed armor sets: 2, 3 soon. Big 4 super soon too!
How frequently do you buy gems: I buy them too much for my own good! >.<

Well.. Where to start - I'm a bit strange and I know my application form looks super bad but I am currently working on it to improve everything! I aim to be 10x better than I am now soon! ;D I am super chatty and some people may complain that I talk too much but in all honesty - I just enjoy talking to interesting people and having been able to do that, I definitely want to work my butt off so I can join in with you guys and have some uber fun together! ;D WOOO!~