PDA

View Full Version : No Gold / No Minimum WD / No Minimum $$ / Top 750 Faction

Oceanz
05-30-2013, 07:32 PM
Our faction finished top-1000 in every single event since the first Brazil event...we actually finished top-500 in Brazil, but there were no top-500 rewards back then...we finished top-750 in Colombia thanks to a revised strategy, that doesn't require minimum WD points. We want participation, but don't quantify it based on individual WD points per event.

When I created this faction, I obviously wanted people to donate money, to help buy bonuses that would benefit every faction member. And we have some good bonuses. But I played MW for over a year before WD events started, and I always thought my faction members should be able to spend plenty of their money on buying units / buying buildings / upgrading buildings, etc. Factions are great, but I don't expect you to spend all your money on donations and ignore boosting your stats and your base. Its no fun to play the app if you can't do your own thing as well.

Thats what my faction is about. We are at 33/34 members, but have enough in the bank to buy another +2 member bonus, which I will purchase once I get enough candidates. Our most recent top-750 finish was with 34 members, but a few people didn't participate, so I am once again trimming some fat. We can make top-750 again with 33/34 members, but I'd rather have 36/36 members and comfortably make top-750, as we gradually push for top-500.

We are a friendly, casual faction, with members ranging from a few teenagers to a few 40-50 year olds. Me and my officers don't go on tirades and cuss people out, we don't get your blood boiling with crazy demands, we just enjoy ourselves, share tips about the app, have fun, and still manage to place well in WD events. If you're looking for a top-25 faction, we are not for you, but most top-25 factions demand a lot more, like hundreds of dollars spent on gold each month. Some of us spend gold on occasion, but we consistently perform well because of team work and a good strategy.

We have our own website, which explains our strategy, and lets members have a place to discuss strategies, ask questions, etc, without being forced to type 500 word essays on a smartphone keyboard.

Anyway, I'm getting long-winded, so I'll leave it at this:

We are looking for 3 members, and the main requirement is that you are willing to participate in WD events, communicate with the faction, and donate what you can afford. Most of us are level 80-150 with 50-100+ stats, but we have some lower level members with good IPH who make up for their stats with bigger donations. There is a place for any kind of user. You don't have to be level 200 with 250attack and 250defense and 1million IPH. You just have to want a good faction and be willing to put in some time during WD events.

PM me if you are interested with your stats, and I'll let you know more.

Thanks!

Oceanz
05-31-2013, 03:07 PM
Went ahead and bought the +2 guild member increase, so we are currently at 33/36

PM me your stats if you're interested!

Oceanz
06-01-2013, 08:52 PM
Ok guys, we still have 3 open spots. Here are the bonuses we have in case you're interested:

Health Regen Time: +20%
Infantry Attack: +5%
Infantry Defense: +20%
Ground Defense: +15%
Air Defense: +10%
Sea Defense: +5%
Building Defense: +20%
Building Output: +5%
Guild Member Increase: +16

PM me if you need a faction! Madagascar starts in almost 4 and a half days!

Oceanz
06-02-2013, 01:14 PM
We still have openings, let me know if you're interested!

Oceanz
06-03-2013, 08:06 PM
No gold necessary!

No minimum WD points in a war!

No minimum faction donations!

Just want people who will participate, PM me if you need a faction! Do you have a couple friends you want to bring with you? PM me!