PDA

View Full Version : Need a few people to help ME out

OBAMASMAMA
05-30-2013, 06:56 PM
Hello all,

I have this faction with my 2nd account who has great stats for his level, the problem is, There are way too many no shows and too many low level players (15's etc.). Also, I'm not leader so I can't kick anyone, and if I could? Most of them would be out before the last war! I pulled my first account in there to try to spark things up a little. I hope this gives me my desired result. Anyone want to join or have a faction with 3-4 openings? Pm me if you meet either of those two criteria. Thanks.

O

niconon
05-30-2013, 08:46 PM
Hey we are shooting for top 100 and I have a few spots open after guild increase. I could even take 4, if your really active players who don't have a prob with communication. Im going to send you our factions recruiting message. Get back to me if your interested. My email address is the quickest way to reach me. Thanks.

branditos333
05-30-2013, 08:50 PM
Sent you a p.m.

niconon
05-30-2013, 08:50 PM
ATTN: The 'F-BOMBS' - A Top 100 contender (165th Place in Ireland, 349th in Colombia) has 3 openings. Our only requirements are participation, communication, and fun. We have a mixture of gold & non-gold players but we don't require it. It doesn't matter what level or how high your stats are to us as long as your strong for your level & very active. If your looking for a tight knit, well organized, successful Faction to call home please contact Nico at:

fbomb.nico@gmail.com

Please include the following info:

Your modern war game name

Alliance ID code

activity level

attack & defense stats - unboosted

Ally count

Income per hour

Sending this email is considered an application to our Faction. Only the committed with a desire to achieve need apply. All applicants will be reviewed and if accepted you'll be sent an invite.

FACTION BONUSES:

Health Regen Time -25%

Ground Attack +5%

Infantry Attack +5%

Infantry Defense +30%

Ground Defense +20%

Air Defense +20%

Sea Defense +10%

Building Defense +20%

Building Output +15%

Guild Member Increase +20

Next Objective: Top 100