PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with gree tickets

slicknick420
05-30-2013, 06:37 PM
Has anyone else had trouble getting a response or action from gree? On April 1 st I sent in a ticket to gree b/c I beat the boss 40 times and didn't get the big prize. I sent another ticket 2 weeks later explaining the situation again and adding the previous ticket number in the new email. I did this again 2 weeks after that. All I got back were emails saying sorry for the delay do not email us if the problems been fixed. Nothing's been done and the can't even send a proper email explaining anything back. I wasted gold on it so I'm kinda pissed off.

OBAMASMAMA
05-30-2013, 06:44 PM
They are gonna want a screenshot which you probably don't have so your screwed.

slicknick420
05-30-2013, 06:47 PM
I don't have a screenshot. But I do have 40 of the prizes you get for every level you beat the boss. All still in my inventory. Thanks for the response.

mxz
05-30-2013, 06:57 PM
You're much more likely to get it resolved if you respond to the original ticket than by spamming them by creating a new one. #SmugProTip

They get paid by the number of tickets that are closed. Opening one they closed because they didn't get around to it reopens it.

slicknick420
05-30-2013, 06:59 PM
If anything they should have to prove that I did t beat the boss 40 times. It's not my fault there game is glitchy and did not give me the prize I deserve. Or the gold back that I spent on it.

mxz
05-30-2013, 07:03 PM
You're going to feel silly when you finally listen and respond to one and they fix it shortly thereafter.

slicknick420
05-30-2013, 07:03 PM
Thanks. Great tip Mxz.

slicknick420
05-30-2013, 07:05 PM
Well I went to there website that shows the status of your tickets and all 3 were closed. Ill just try responding to the first one like you said.

mxz
05-30-2013, 07:06 PM
Yep, it reopens them. You can also respond to the initial email confirming they received your request.

MsTink0514
05-30-2013, 08:45 PM
There is a website that shows the status of your tickets. Can you share?

mxz
05-30-2013, 08:58 PM
There is a website that shows the status of your tickets. Can you share?http://crimecity.zendesk.com
Also, this works: https://games.gree-support.net/

Enjoy. :)

dudeman
05-30-2013, 08:59 PM
There is a website that shows the status of your tickets. Can you share?

https://games.gree-support.net/home

the_brein
05-30-2013, 09:23 PM
You're much more likely to get it resolved if you respond to the original ticket than by spamming them by creating a new one. #SmugProTip

They get paid by the number of tickets that are closed. Opening one they closed because they didn't get around to it reopens it.why ain't mofos powering through all them tickets? I'd be holding over closing tickets like a madman!!!

slicknick420
05-30-2013, 10:01 PM
why ain't mofos powering through all them tickets? I'd be holding over closing tickets like a madman!!! I guess they close them without checking or doing anything in hope of people sending more tickets so they can get more money.... Makes perfect sense.

Swedevil
05-30-2013, 10:20 PM
I guess they close them without checking or doing anything in hope of people sending more tickets so they can get more money.... Makes perfect sense.
They always send an auto reply first. You have to respond to that because they mark it solved and after so many hours of being solved, it's marked as closed. So you have to reopen it with a response.

slicknick420
05-30-2013, 10:27 PM
Well that's just dumb. Can't they make it simple? I ticket. Explain what the tickets for. Then close it after the problem is solved?

Swedevil
05-30-2013, 10:29 PM
Well that's just dumb. Can't they make it simple? I ticket. Explain what the tickets for. Then close it after the problem is solved?
They don't close it immediately. They give you a chance to reply. Maybe like 24 hours? But I'm sure a lot of the tickets get cleared because the problems have been fixed by this time.

Kcimz00
05-30-2013, 10:40 PM
I guess they close them without checking or doing anything in hope of people sending more tickets so they can get more money.... Makes perfect sense.

^ This fits perfectly to the best thing i have ever read on these forums since i have joined.

In someones signature here it Says something like

You cant spell Greed without Gree.

or something to that context... though i can not recall who it was.

BigMoney
05-30-2013, 11:18 PM
I have to give credit where credit is due. I reported a cheater to GREE yesterday, and they gave me a real response today (or perhaps they personalized their "thank you for the tip" email since I last reported a cheater, I don't know). So, hats off to GREE for once. I'm slightly baffled as to the quick resolution on that ticket, but my email regarding the gold bonus program, in which I was asking them how many more vaults of gold I needed to buy, took over a month to resolve. The cheater I reported probably wasn't a gold spender, I guess. :D

TZora
05-31-2013, 12:40 AM
explains why they took a loss of 2.2 billion dollars ... gree, if you wish to gain on your gaming business, here's the solution to all of your problems ...

PROVIDE PROPER SUPPORT

dudeman
05-31-2013, 12:56 AM
explains why they took a loss of 2.2 billion dollars ... gree, if you wish to gain on your gaming business, here's the solution to all of your problems ...

PROVIDE PROPER SUPPORT

Or even better, use the money earned from games to improve those games rather than using it to just churn out one cookie cutter "build your empire" game after another.

They have another war style game in Canada called "war of nations" or something like that. I'm sure it will be released everywhere else pretty soon.

TZora
05-31-2013, 01:04 AM
that's true too ..

crimecity is their base game and u never do that sort of stuff with the game that helped u build ur empire. gree is actually experimenting different things at the same time to see if keeping multiple titles will help them generate more revenue. they are trying to generate different income streams but they don't have that much manpower to manage so many streams. again, the old funda .. quality over quantity. gree, learn from your mistakes please. you have enough quantity. it is about time to focus on quality aspects of your games. your games are good but they are glitchy like hell! your support simply sucks! you are getting thrashed by customers because of your lack of support! putting up more titles will only result in more thrashing.

Lurker
05-31-2013, 01:10 AM
"On April 1 st I sent in a ticket to gree b/c I beat the boss 40 times and didn't get the big prize."

Well, that explains it! They probably thought you were joking.

Zedsta
05-31-2013, 01:10 AM
I always get. 1 month later. ( if ur still having the same problems get back in touch.) Why should I fooking bother pointing out problems..... and I still have these annoying problems

Lurker
05-31-2013, 01:13 AM
Saw your response on another thread. As long as the battles are paying off and folks are willing to spend huge amounts of cash, you really think Gree will care about some forum complaints re: delayed customer support?

TZora
05-31-2013, 01:26 AM
then why is the company going in RED?

Zedsta
05-31-2013, 01:28 AM
Cus itz a pritty colour lol

TZora
05-31-2013, 01:35 AM
all colors r pretty but gree loves only one .. RED :o

rbell05
05-31-2013, 04:45 AM

rbell05
05-31-2013, 04:46 AM

HoneyBadger3
05-31-2013, 04:54 AM
I got a good response on one ticket I had filed recently. Very thorough and informative. (I'm being serious)

Was asking for full syndicate gold refund based of the rampant cheating and also let them know that I was occasionally getting 3 hits on a 4 hit medpack refill. (I know this wasn't going to fly but was making a point) They admitted it happens and impacts players some of the time, they even put a low percentage on its occurrences. They were aware and addressing the issue(s). it was a personalized and loaded response to both my grievances.

I didn't get any refund but I'm not even sure I care that much because the e-mail was put together so well. It was 3 paragraphs. i have a bit of restored faith that they are putting in effort to improve communication and at least they had the berries to admit to a known problem and looked me in the eye and said "yeah you got robbed".

I didn't take it personal and looked more big picture...all of my opponents/syndicates are dealing with these same issues so in a very messed up and expensive way it's fair for everyone.

CE handled that request. Cheers.

bald zeemer
05-31-2013, 05:13 AM
You didn't get a refund because after war #2 the official position is that they fixed the 3-hit glitch. Even though they clearly didn't.

I'm quite tempted to take that approach myself at work. "No, this obvious failure that's my fault isn't actually happening anymore. You'll notice that it's not happening, because when you notice it happens that's a sense memory of the terrible times before I fixed everything. It's really a sign of how well I'm performing."

Swedevil
05-31-2013, 05:24 AM
You didn't get a refund because after war #2 the official position is that they fixed the 3-hit glitch. Even though they clearly didn't.

I'm quite tempted to take that approach myself at work. "No, this obvious failure that's my fault isn't actually happening anymore. You'll notice that it's not happening, because when you notice it happens that's a sense memory of the terrible times before I fixed everything. It's really a sign of how well I'm performing."

I sent an email during with a screen shot of how much gold I had..then after 8 refills, the fact that I had 27 amount of wins and 1 loss, and what my gold status was at that time... that stumped me because I should've had my 4 free hits plus 32 from 8 gold refills making 36. I got 28...I sent the information and screen shots in and was told I was 'highly mistaken" as they checked my calculations and there seems to be a problem with my calculations...so they wouldn't do anything...lol

HoneyBadger3
05-31-2013, 07:14 AM
I sent an email during with a screen shot of how much gold I had..then after 8 refills, the fact that I had 27 amount of wins and 1 loss, and what my gold status was at that time... that stumped me because I should've had my 4 free hits plus 32 from 8 gold refills making 36. I got 28...I sent the information and screen shots in and was told I was 'highly mistaken" as they checked my calculations and there seems to be a problem with my calculations...so they wouldn't do anything...lol

2nd reason was explained as a statistical bottleneck from too much clicking. Eventually those missing stats would show up. LOL. Sounds like your screen shots fall into that category. Good way to dismiss evidence.

PSUMike
05-31-2013, 07:20 AM
The first time I sent one in on hacker, I got a response either later that day or the very next. I was very impressed by their service. I got a survey email to comment on it and gave them a great score. Since then, every other ticket I submit generally takes a few weeks.

bald zeemer
05-31-2013, 07:35 AM

As I said, this is their standard response. Even when those numbers are multiplied by a couple of orders of magnitude.

Maybe those 500-odd fights will randomly show up in the next war.... :rolleyes:

And all of a sudden I realise why Gree were quick to realise the need for an eye-rolling emoji. I guess they can plan ahead after all.

Swedevil
05-31-2013, 09:39 AM
As I said, this is their standard response. Even when those numbers are multiplied by a couple of orders of magnitude.

Maybe those 500-odd fights will randomly show up in the next war.... :rolleyes:

And all of a sudden I realise why Gree were quick to realise the need for an eye-rolling emoji. I guess they can plan ahead after all.

I know someone of your magnitude has it worse. That doesn't take away from the fact that they clearly laughed off the proof. That's the third one I've sent them with screen shots to prove something and they either ignore it or put it on someone else. Oh, 'it's your phone, uninstall and reinstall to correct any problems' - but yet the problem was that there was a hacker!

Assault and Flattery
05-31-2013, 11:06 AM
An auto message is sent out after every ticket is sent in. An auto survey is sent after every ticket is closed. This is not the doing of any support agent, and you don't have to reply to it if you don't want to.

slicknick420
05-31-2013, 12:20 PM
So I don't have to respond to the message after I send in my ticket? This whole ticket system is just confusing. Thanks to everyone trying to help me out. Is there anything I could do to try and make sure I get a response?

bald zeemer
05-31-2013, 02:57 PM
An auto message is sent out after every ticket is sent in. An auto survey is sent after every ticket is closed. This is not the doing of any support agent, and you don't have to reply to it if you don't want to.
I'll think that people are mainly angry that the tickets are closed without any attempt to actually solve the problem or even communicate with the player. It's not so much that auto-replies are part of the process, but that they are often the only part of the process.

slicknick420
05-31-2013, 04:00 PM
I'll think that people are mainly angry that the tickets are closed without any attempt to actually solve the problem or even communicate with the player. It's not so much that auto-replies are part of the process, but that they are often the only part of the process.
That is EXACTLY the problem. If they said no and gave me a reason or even any indication they looked into my problem before closing it I'd be able to deal with it. Just feels like nothing at all is being done. Not trying to **** on the game or staff at all ur I've never dealt with customer service thatis so bad and unprofessional. Ever.....

Ciara
05-31-2013, 04:17 PM
That has to be the most ridiculous definition of customer service. Closing a ticket on the basis of an auto reply? Which simply acknowledges receipt. An auto reply doesn't answer the problem at all. They need a qualitative, not a quantitative, target in that case, since the behaviours encouraged in their staff in order to meet targets are utterly perverse. Epic fail and astonishingly amateur for a global organisation if true.

TZora
05-31-2013, 05:43 PM
ridiculous reply!

"you don't have to reply to it if you don't want to"

thanks for that ultra important information. we wouldn't have known that without you informing us. thanks a bunch for taking the effort to help us!! big help!!

the_brein
05-31-2013, 05:46 PM
He also forgot the auto-reply that occurs when they don't get to the ticket in a certain amount of time. They auto generate an email saying to reply if you're still experiencing problems.

Curiously left that one out.