PDA

View Full Version : Modern War Community Compromised

CRAWFORD
05-30-2013, 06:13 PM
Hey guys, I hope the administrators don't close this thread, however, I'm a bit nervous about a few factions thats are legitimately being compromised of this scandal. I just am creating this thread so that the factions and their members know where we stand as a MW community. I hope the administrators or anyone is not offended. But I am legitmately worried that many factions including my own are actually thinking about stopping the game all together. I am looking to be relaxed by other factions that perhaps have a better sense of the survivability of this game. Wasted gold, cheating, terrible help from Gree Administrators, has severely put my faction hanging by the thread. I know of a few factions that have lost many members already.

Again, I'm not looking for trouble, but a sense of stability. CJ... you deleted a thread and locked another. This has created more panic than damage control. I beg for you to have the community relax and stick together through this problem. I feel that censoring right now makes this community more insecure than anything else. GREE has known about the problems and has done nothing for years. The people who are suppose to help in technical are unhelpful, disrespectful, and terrible at customer service.

How is everyone feeling. Are factions okay? We need to find a way to work through this. I totally understand those that are feeling screwed. But I think its fair to say that we are upset but hope that things can work themselves out. It would be very sad if this game ends, despite its problems.

More of a venting thread, but please express comments and concerns, along with anything positive that may help other factions out.

Grizz875
05-30-2013, 06:15 PM
Give it MAYBE 2 min before its deleted

CJ54
05-30-2013, 06:17 PM
No, I will answer this right now if people will give me a moment; I was typing a reply to another thread along the same lines.

SpikeyKit
05-30-2013, 06:22 PM
My faction has seen a few members quit tge game, mainly to spending more time on it then in real life.
I think the events are in too much of a short span with no break inbetween to allow us to just check in and collect money maybe burn some energy, i know im back and forth with the game and faction chat.

I still have alot of fun and so do many others

Bravo Zulu
05-30-2013, 06:23 PM
More of a venting thread, but please express comments and concerns, along with anything positive that may help other factions out.

We have had two quit, and are having a hard time finding people at all. Honestly, it isn't the customer service, the glitches, or even the money.

It is the time. All of the events back to back, the duration of the wars, wars too close together, wars on holidays. What started as a game to pass time (tap tap tap) became fun, but is now more work than most of us can do.

On top of that, if we choose not to do events we feel like we won't be able to keep up. It isn't fun that makes us participate- its pressure.

We need more time between events. Simple answer.

Really-?
05-30-2013, 06:27 PM
CJ - seriously - a lot of people here are just frustrated that after these hackers have been reported - with screen shots and undeniable evidence - these situations come up again - but at the expense of pushing us in the Top 10 of spending more - which then seems like maybe the hackers are serving a more sinister purpose.

Banning long time respected members for making silly sugestions that of course are not serious - but rather an attempt to get a real response from you - only makes those senior member MORE frustrated that you are quick to ban whistle blowers and sarcastic calls to obvious insincere action - but SO slow to actually keep this game legit by stopping obvious hackers.

Really - McGurt / McDoc - and others that have been banned today - they love the game and are respected members of this community for a long time -leading factions - communicating in many other mediums than this forum - so to ban someone who has spent over $10,000 on this game in the heat of the moment like today - really spits in the face of those who love the game so much and just really want to stop the cheapening of the game with all the hackers.

Please un-ban McGurt / McDoc and others who were only trying to get YOU to respond to the repeated requests to stop the hackers. Those are the good guys trying to save the game - TRUE leaders of big Top 10 factions - who outside of this forum - have WAY more influence with their big time Gold spenders in their guilds across ALL of your games.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Oceanz
05-30-2013, 06:36 PM
Guys, I'm sure we all tacitly agreed to some fine print that nobody read that prevents us (you) from suing Gree...just be glad CJ acknowledged this thread and said he'd reply

barrito
05-30-2013, 06:37 PM
once you lose interest it's difficult to reignite it. I used to wake up at night to add retrieve my money from my buildings and during a war I would wake up and wack a wall to help my faction. Now with the rampant cheating its disheartening to give all that effort (and money) when others get many times that for nothing other than a hack. Why bother? I used to love this game and now its just a diversion. I wouldn't spend a penny for gold any more. My credit card associated with my account is expiring at the end of the month and I won't bother to update it so I won't be tempted to waste any more money on this sham.
Gree had a gold mine here but they chose to gouge the players and now they are fleeing in droves. Gree could eliminate the vast majority of the cheating but for whatever reason they chose not to. In a way I am glad this all came out because now I wouldn't dream of spending another penny on this. When I think about how much I wasted already it makes me shudder. I have come across players who have over 5,000,000 income per hour and I don't see the buildings to support it. It is very discouraging to think there are players out there getting a massive unfair advantage and rest of us folks are toiling away while they just rack up bonuses. I am done wasting money on this.

Ssne
05-30-2013, 06:39 PM
Modern War and Peace must be the title of CJ's post, given the time it's taking.

Xela
05-30-2013, 06:43 PM
Modern War and Peace must be the title of CJ's post, given the time it's taking.

Gotta choose those words very, very carefully.....

Jhenry02
05-30-2013, 06:44 PM
Won't do any good, he's banned me, my accounts, my faction mates accounts. He will promise us the stats and deliver us nothing. Just like his predecessors and cohorts.

eric61
05-30-2013, 06:45 PM
as a member of McGurt I have seen how hard they have worked to keep this game as fair as is possible but when the people that actually have that responsibility, shirk it and show total disregard for the players that pay their salary and as in my case, tens of thousands of dollars invested in the game it seems as if they do not care. cj can claim that they do but as in the real world....proof is in actions and not in words. So...to the Gree administrators....less talk and more action should be the words of the day. We are all watching to see if you fulfill your end. This is only my second post ever ..so ..if you ban me...I personally couldn't give a hoot.

CRAWFORD
05-30-2013, 06:46 PM
I hope I don't get banned. I'm a bit nervous now. Like seriously... this is getting scary. I'm really not trying to offend anyone CJ. Just to let you know. I just want to feel like we as a community can get through this. I'm a faction leader, and we are a bit nervous.

steveo127
05-30-2013, 06:46 PM
hehe that was actually a clever play on words, lol :)

in other news: I think you all are over reacting way too much. Video evidence, sending it in to Apple as we speak? Legal ramifications? You guys can get refunded on money spent, by contacting apple. But trying to start angry virtual mobs in the forums is not the way to do it. Come on guys...

Stacey
05-30-2013, 06:51 PM
We have had two quit, and are having a hard time finding people at all. Honestly, it isn't the customer service, the glitches, or even the money.

It is the time. All of the events back to back, the duration of the wars, wars too close together, wars on holidays. What started as a game to pass time (tap tap tap) became fun, but is now more work than most of us can do.

On top of that, if we choose not to do events we feel like we won't be able to keep up. It isn't fun that makes us participate- its pressure.

I too have had players quit. Some have said it is too much work to keep up with. Another said he had lost interest in the game. I myself have cut back on the gold. With all of the events seemingly, no actually, running back to back non stop.

Ryans67
05-30-2013, 06:53 PM
Of course steveo the freeloader does not care......

Jhenry02
05-30-2013, 06:55 PM
My original DL quit this game after the second war. He might be the smartest fellow yet. He saw the writing on the wall and bailed after spending a few hundred. The guys who've spent thousands need to reconsider priorities and options.

-J

honest Abe
05-30-2013, 06:56 PM
At the risk of getting flamed, I'd like to give cj an opportunity to respond. I empathize with everyone on here and am sick to my stomach over it. I like many of you have spent a lot of money on this game, enjoy it and the people ive met and am hopeful that GREE has finally woken up so I will anxiously await the statement from GREE's press secretary.

BringIt
05-30-2013, 07:00 PM
No, I will answer this right now if people will give me a moment; I was typing a reply to another thread along the same lines.

More than a moment was given you dirt bag! Why don't you just give us the answers and quit your job?

CJ54
05-30-2013, 07:03 PM
I apologize for the delay in reply.

On cheaters:

I am aware that the popular opinion is that we don't care about cheaters and let them run wild. That is not remotely true. Just in the last week, we have permanently banned over 500 accounts from Modern War for TOS violations related to exploits. In the last two months we have completely redesigned the client/server interaction in a way that has invalidated the vast majority of existing exploits in the game. The rest are in the process of being fixed.

We can't see everything though, and the nature of internet apps is that people will find some loophole, that loophole will be closed, and then someone will find another loophole. This is pretty much an endless process, and it applies to us as much as the next group of people playing whack-a-mole with these kinds of things. And we can't always see them until they're already happening. We are and have always been grateful for the people who help point us in the direction of exploits and the people using them.

EDIT: In this particular case, the one reported earlier: our top server engineers are looking deeply into this right this moment. In the chance of finding said exploit, any perpetrators will be removed from the game and previous WD results will be examined.

The forums:

That said, it is not okay to post allegations of cheating, for privacy reasons. ESPECIALLY when those involve personal info of some kind (including but not limited to names, screennames from other services, contact info) for other people. That is not okay. We have repeatedly said that it is not okay. It will never be okay. And you have to be willing to accept that, whether you agree with it or not, if you use the forums. The proper way to report suspected cheaters is through Support. Threads that call others or guilds out as cheaters will be locked, and sharing the private info of another will result in a ban, regardless of circumstances.

It is also not okay to have a blow up and start making a ton of threads about moderation policies after someone has been banned, or a thread has been locked, regardless of the content of that thread. You may not agree with the policies or the TOS, or our moderation, but you have to abide by them while using our services. We don't ask for anything else.

Oceanz
05-30-2013, 07:05 PM
My original DL quit this game after the second war. He might be the smartest fellow yet. He saw the writing on the wall and bailed after spending a few hundred. The guys who've spent thousands need to reconsider priorities and options.

-J

I agree the guys who've spent thousands need to reconsider priorities and options

But I also think "the smartest fellow yet" probably hasn't spent a dime on this game

Bravo Zulu
More than a moment was given you dirt bag! Why don't you just give us the answers and quit your job?

Don't do that... What is the matter with you? Where are your manners? You don't have to like it, or agree with it; but you don't know this man. This neither helpful nor constructive. Now he has to take the time to ban you before he can reply.

You are acting like a common playground bully. Except we are not 9. Go away and let the adults talk in peace.

steveo127
Of course steveo the freeloader does not care......

lol how's that 10% health regeneration looking to help you out after Madagascar ryan? I made a special spreadsheet for calculating regen. times in boss events maybe I'll update it soon for WD events so that you and the emperors have a better chance at catching PUN! oh wait, no chance of that LOL.

but I'll give you the link anyway :)

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?56362-Health-Regeneration-4-Dummies

Ryans67
05-30-2013, 07:12 PM
Your a bit behind......

sirdirty11
05-30-2013, 07:13 PM

On cheaters:

I am aware that the popular opinion is that we don't care about cheaters and let them run wild. That is not remotely true. Just in the last week, we have permanently banned over 500 accounts from Modern War for TOS violations related to exploits. In the last two months we have completely redesigned the client/server interaction in a way that has invalidated the vast majority of existing exploits in the game. The rest are in the process of being fixed.

We can't see everything though, and the nature of internet apps is that people will find some loophole, that loophole will be closed, and then someone will find another loophole. This is pretty much an endless process, and it applies to us as much as the next group of people playing whack-a-mole with these kinds of things. And we can't always see them until they're already happening. We are and have always been grateful for the people who help point us in the direction of exploits and the people using them.

The forums:

That said, it is not okay to post allegations of cheating, for privacy reasons. ESPECIALLY when those involve personal info of some kind (including but not limited to names, screen-names from other services, contact info) for other people. That is not okay. We have repeatedly said that it is not okay. It will never be okay. And you have to be willing to accept that, whether you agree with it or not, if you use the forums. The proper way to report suspected cheaters is through Support. Threads that call others or guilds out as cheaters will be locked, and sharing the private info of another will result in a ban, regardless of circumstances.

It is also not okay to have a blow up and start making a ton of threads about moderation policies after someone has been banned, or a thread has been locked, regardless of the content of that thread. You may not agree with the policies or the TOS, or our moderation, but you have to abide by them while using our services. We don't ask for anything else.

CJ-

Great response. I could not have constructed one better myself. Being a team leader of a top 10 client support company, I see value in what you posted. However, as much as you have said, you have not said.

You say its not ok to post screenshots, well, then give us updates regularly about hackers and what Gree is proactively doing about them.

You say its not ok to blow up and start hijacking threads, then get a moderator who can speak to the masses.

The only time we ever hear from you is when you post about winners of an event, or to tell someone to stop trolling.

Hundreds of thousands of people pay to play a game, and the majority of them LOVE IT. As a customer service representative, it is your job to make sure the customers stay satisfied. No, that does not mean give everyone 100g. It does not mean give everyone a free ship. It means sitting down, putting some thought into your responses, and addressing the issues the community brings up. Whether that takes 1 thread or 100, customer service is why people are complaining.

Get that right, and people will forgive the very, very, very rampant cheating because they know that Gree is on top it. The last 2 weeks (LE building, wrong name/date/time for LTQ, etc) have been a disaster.

People drink from the water they are given because they don't know any better. Give them a reason to drink better water.

Bravo Zulu
05-30-2013, 07:13 PM

On cheaters:

The forums:

That said, it is not okay to post allegations of cheating, for privacy reasons. ESPECIALLY when those involve personal info of some kind (including but not limited to names, screennames from other services, contact info) for other people. That is not okay. We have repeatedly said that it is not okay. It will never be okay. And you have to be willing to accept that, whether you agree with it or not, if you use the forums. The proper way to report suspected cheaters is through Support. Threads that call others or guilds out as cheaters will be locked, and sharing the private info of another will result in a ban, regardless of circumstances.

CJ-

Can we have an answer that starts with: On the time this game now takes to play

I cannot stress enough the problems associated with the fact that MW has started to look like a part time job. Are you guys aware of this? Have you talked about it? I know you guys are busy trying to clear up the "real problems" of cheating, support issues, etc. but if you actually look closely at the threads, your dedicated players will not quit because of this. But they have ALL begun to express a weariness with time. Look at the posts where you haven't had to ban people, and nobody is complaining about this or that. Look at the threads where we are all just talking, reflecting, strategizing. You will see the same thing over and over. This pace is not sustainable. It even looks like the pace may be hard on you guys too... That isn't a dig, just an observation.

Can you comment on that?? Please?

anonymousMW
05-30-2013, 07:15 PM
My opinion.
Now a rookie with 500/1000 dollars, is placed above a veteran who is spending 5000 dollars. This demoralizes many people.

That same teams always win, and the best prizes, causes inability to compete against the rich and magical powers.

It shows the game crash. This makes as 1/2 months.

The combat system of points is bad, negative, one top12/13. No magic can fight Ferr & Pun. Impossible, but could do better classification, changing the system of fighting.

Now it's all spend gold without rest, people get tired of so much pressure exerted by the game, (donate, buy, build, upgrade, fight).

Many want to return to the old days. lawless land, steal money, attacking and less pressure. You are required to comply with the faction, co events, discrimination in many faction. It is normal for many people to get tired. Your effort is not rewarded properly.

I haunt some players, not let you play, you get attacked every day, you can not save money, you can not play being harassed by mentally ill. Gree has to adapt or die.

One day I mentioned ... There are many sharks in the same tank. More nieveles, less construction time, less time to update. Are you psyched to make money fast, (bread for today and hunger for tomorrow).

If something does not work, change. But if it works, do not touch.

mxz
05-30-2013, 07:15 PM
Hopefully enough factions get taken down that we go from 150+ to top 10! Fingers crossed!

Morphlingman
05-30-2013, 07:18 PM
lol how's that 10% health regeneration looking to help you out after Madagascar ryan? I made a special spreadsheet for calculating regen. times in boss events maybe I'll update it soon for WD events so that you and the emperors have a better chance at catching PUN! oh wait, no chance of that LOL.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?56362-Health-Regeneration-4-Dummies

You are way behind, not just a little

Tonyjabroni
05-30-2013, 07:19 PM

On cheaters:

EDIT: In this particular case, the one reported earlier: our top server engineers are looking deeply into this right this moment. In the chance of finding said exploit, any perpetrators will be removed from the game and previous WD results will be examined.

The forums:

If GREE is aware of these exploits and hackers that are clearly swaying the WD events - why does GREE continue to run these events? Shouldn't they be halted till the exploits are found and corrected? Granted a new cheat or exploit might come down the road in a few weeks - but now you've created an enormously unfair playing field consisting of people who may have played the game without hacking or exploiting, but were in factions with known hackers.

Simply, I'm happy that steps are being taken to ban hackers but I think GREE has waited far too long. You've conned thousands out of some people. I'm glad you only got $4 of my money.

eric61
05-30-2013, 07:25 PM
I think cj needs to respond with clarity as to what actions will be taken to fix the hacker problem. Tired of listening to the lip service that this company has been giving us for a very long time. DO IT DON'T SPEW IT. Sweet....just made that up. The next battle cry for the modern war community.......Hey CJ .....DO IT DON'T SPEW IT. In the real world, most companies listen to their customers or do not survive. I believe Gree and this modern war game is at a crossroads. Left or Right because straight ahead will lead to a devastating crash.

SoccerStud
05-30-2013, 07:25 PM
I hope he (CJ54) knows that banning every forum member does not change anything. The way gree runs things is ****. The way they deal with bugs, cheaters, etc. (and I'm probably banned now too, for voicing my opinion)

Eiffel
05-30-2013, 07:31 PM
The answer is simple -- put whoever is in charge of banning people in the forum in charge of banning hackers. The game would be hacker-free by the morning!

anonymousMW
05-30-2013, 07:34 PM

On cheaters:

The forums:

A joke?
The big cheats are the same, which I reported a lot of money. You you cut the heads of 5 cats that made units (LOW). Or have higher IPH. These people do not usually bother anyone in 80% of cases.

What worries that rich giants and cheaters, do what they want, are the accusers of cheaters, when they are the worst. Therefore, they consider the accused and the complainant.

They are more difficult to find cheats iOS. But these are the leaders in traps, and many of its best customers are big cheaters.

Small cheats help us steal money from their bases. Large gold units, we can not steal your money. They attack us for days to do harm. They are among the best faction, but bring money and you are not going to do anything.

The day that show proof that you, know this, do not act because they are good customers, they give you a lot of money to win. The game was over. insert coin. finished the game.

Jhenry02
05-30-2013, 07:34 PM
Yeah but innocents who voice the truth end up banned as well.

Captin
05-30-2013, 07:35 PM
Are faction was top 50... We are not spending gold until its resolved that's over 50 players... If everybody stops then that's the only way Greed will see that the community is playing around.. And why is it threads get deleted oh ya that's right because you guys don't want the community to see the truth nor can you guys bare to hear the facts... Waste of money and time anymore.. You guys need to get it straight..

whiskeybravo
05-30-2013, 07:46 PM
Modern War and Peace must be the title of CJ's post, given the time it's taking.Ok, that made me lol

whiskeybravo
05-30-2013, 07:52 PM
The answer is simple -- put whoever is in charge of banning people in the forum in charge of banning hackers. The game would be hacker-free by the morning!Now there is an idea that has merit. Almost an instant fix.

catscan66
05-30-2013, 08:12 PM
as a player who apparently hasn't gone overboard with spending money as much as some do,i find cree lacking in response to problems. The pace is sometimes overwhelming, factions can be demanding but all in all I can just quit playing and say goodbye in the end. But for those that have spent real money and lots of it, a more responsive customer service would be appreciated and probably demanded in some cases. I have lost large amounts of stats, posted support complaint and absolutely nothing happened. Ok, I accepted that and now will not spend any more money period, my choice. As for cheating in the highest of ranks, Ban the cheaters but maybe leave the protesters to vent, it would only help in making things more transparent when your responses are posted as well. But those responses need to be timely.
MY two cents

rare breed
05-30-2013, 08:15 PM
I have a few question that i would like admin to answer and not CJ54 as i feel CJ54 does not tell the truth and has not got the best intrest for Gree. This is my opinion and i shouldn't be banned for expressing how i feel, i have always read the posts on this forum and never left a reply but today i have had it with everything that has been happening with this game and i had to sign up

1. A week left till next World Domination battle so why has the last World Domination winners list hasn't been uploaded

2. I have been constantly getting attacked by players with 500-1000 Heavy Cannon and many more hacked inventory, du to them attack i have lost so much in-game money, money purchased inventory and valour inventory. As i have incurred losses due to hacked players do i get compensated and also i have reported these players for months but they still roam free causing damage to players who spend money in this game to make sure developers ect get a wage.

3. Lat LQT we won a unit with +2% energy and another unit with 20% Health Regen which dont work. We paid for a unit with is advertised with these bonuses so we should receive them. if a customer pays for something which advertises something on it we would expect to receive that.

4. My 15 son plays these game as well and i found out today that he has used 10K gold buying Scratchers so he can win the top prizes which he never did. I asked him wh and his reply was he was addicted. I would like someone to tell me if scratchers is a form of gambling, if it isnt then i would like a good explanation how it isnt. in my eyes scratchers are like the scratch cards you buy from the shops (looto).

5. Players go over vault expecting a new Limited Edition Building, If there isnt one going to be released why doesn't someone from admin let everyone know on the forum. We are not asking for much!

6. I would like someone else to take over from CJ54 as he is rude, closes thread without explanation, banns people without warning ect. This person cant be good for business.

7. Due to faction having hackers world domination points have gone up, at Brazil top 10 was around 8m but now this has gone upto 18k. This is a financial loss to us so what would you be doing about our financial losses also not forgetting about how Gree have rigged this game where we loss against players with much less stats than us which again is a financial loss as that is was of gold during World Domination.

This is for ADMIN to reply and NOT for CJ54.

Please CJ54 stay well away from my post. I will await for ADMINS reply before i take my next step.

CRAWFORD
05-30-2013, 08:27 PM
I know about the outrage, but for the sake of communication between Gree, ourselves, and other factions, lets becareful with how we speak out against Gree. Make sure we don't go over board with CJ. The way I see it, he hasn't banned this thread, but if we verbally attack him enough, we risk destroying a productive thread that could help us as a community.

So far, my faction has been debating about how to go about the events. We will definintely play, but it might not be at a competetive level. I feel bad. We honestly don't know what to do. Lots of people getting banned who are loyal players. Its scary thinking about what could happen if we get banned after purchasing more gold. Its important to stay a community. I believe this is the only way to make sure this game remains legitimate and fun despite its problems.

As far as the problems CJ expressed. I respect your policy, however... something just doesn't feel right about it, especially considering the good and loyal players that have payed the price. I will leave it at that because I can't imagine how you must feel being in direct fire of the games problems.

As far as support... the last time I contacted support they told me to take pictures of certain instances over prizes, which I had, and then told me later to do something else in the future. Thats how they deal with me. I have complained about redicolous stat increases over other players... no reply... I have been quite for a while until now. But obviously, the real answer is, there is no real way to report a problem anymore. The banning did not include cheaters, cheap skates, or hagglers. This banning has been pretty much loyal customers that have made the community prosper and who have spent a lot of gold.

My advice to others, is let see how this thing turns out. For those who are about to make a thread or rant about what is going on, take a time to think about it. I am very sad about what has happened recently, and I don't wish such a fate against anyone else. Obviously, its your choice, and perhaps you think it must be done. This whole scenario is bad. We all feel like we've been paying for expensive pizza that has been given for free just across the street.

Generik79
05-30-2013, 08:45 PM
We have been waiting to see how things turn out for months. I disagree wholeheartedly with that view.

Another WD event is in a week. In Ireland, GREE allowed tar, et Alia, to run amok and drive points only to dq them after. You can discuss motives, I won't. I will just say what occurred. That tar bans proved what we thought, which is that they had a health and/or gold and/or iTunes card hack. Period. Yet they were allowed to stay in the game, with proofs having been provided prior to the event, and to drive up total points at the top.

Next, the bonus program was secretly altered at a moments notice in a manner, on the whole, not beneficial to the player. Then, when this was discussed on these forums, the threads were deleted and people banned.

After that, the new automated system accidentally gave dozens of players (or more, including many I know) gold they hadn't earned through a bonus tier. That was discussed, threads closed, people banned.

Now, Durt has provided clear cut proof, again, days from a WD event of health regen hacking. Threads are deleted, people banned, and we are told to just be quiet and move on---trust is earned GREE.

All this being said, these silencing tactics worked on the gold bonus program. People spent more from what I can see. So, maybe they are just using what authoritarians throughout history have known to work: strong arm silencing tactics. You can clamor all day about how it's just a game, it is, one that many of us have invested thousands (yes, I sadly said and meant thousands) into. And I for one am not pleased at all.

Sort it quickly. Stop banning people for weak reasons. Stop making up new permutations of existing rules. If a screenshot of someone's GREE forum name and their post is not personal information, then neither is one of their usernameS on any other site. We all know what personal information is. You cannot simply redefine it ad hoc to exercise bans. That is absurd. Additionally, be aware that if your support was efficient and responsive, you wouldn't face much resistance in asking us, your customers and those who pay, to trust them. Rather, the support is very much, diametrically, the opposite.

Bravo Zulu
05-30-2013, 08:49 PM
I have a few question that i would like admin to answer and not CJ54 as i feel CJ54 does not tell the truth and has not got the best intrest for Gree. This is my opinion and i shouldn't be banned for expressing how i feel, i have always read the posts on this forum and never left a reply but today i have had it with everything that has been happening with this game and i had to sign up

1. A week left till next World Domination battle so why has the last World Domination winners list hasn't been uploaded

It has. It's in the announcements section. It's been there since two or three days after Columbia.

2. I have been constantly getting attacked by players with 500-1000 Heavy Cannon and many more hacked inventory, du to them attack i have lost so much in-game money, money purchased inventory and valour inventory. As i have incurred losses due to hacked players do i get compensated and also i have reported these players for months but they still roam free causing damage to players who spend money in this game to make sure developers ect get a wage.

Hacking is not ok, but with regards to inventory hacking: Whether their inventory is hacked or not, you won't lose if you don't attack people close to your stats.

4. My 15 son plays these game as well and i found out today that he has used 10K gold buying Scratchers so he can win the top prizes which he never did. I asked him wh and his reply was he was addicted. I would like someone to tell me if scratchers is a form of gambling, if it isnt then i would like a good explanation how it isnt. in my eyes scratchers are like the scratch cards you buy from the shops (looto).

Sure it is gambling. But he is 15. Remove his ability to buy 10k gold. He should not have access to that kind of money, 15 years olds don't make the most sound decisions.

5. Players go over vault expecting a new Limited Edition Building, If there isnt one going to be released why doesn't someone from admin let everyone know on the forum. We are not asking for much!

We have never had a time frame. Use the in between times to increase your vault. Maybe players going over vault adds to the fun of attacking other people. Like a little pot of gold.

6. I would like someone else to take over from CJ54 as he is rude, closes thread without explanation, banns people without warning ect. This person cant be good for business.

There is always an explanation- the person broke the TOS for this forum. Whether we think it is right or not is irrelevant. This is Gree's forum and we must abide by the rules we agreed to when we signed up. If you don't want to agree, just read the forum instead of posting. If you post, follow the guidelines.

7. Due to faction having hackers world domination points have gone up, at Brazil top 10 was around 8m but now this has gone upto 18k. This is a financial loss to us so what would you be doing about our financial losses also not forgetting about how Gree have rigged this game where we loss against players with much less stats than us which again is a financial loss as that is was of gold during World Domination.

Don't use money, then you will incur no loss. If you use money, knowing these are real problems, it is your choice. If I put a dollar in a machine to get a coke, and I know that 1/2 the time no coke comes out and the money is never refunded, and I out my dollar in anyway... It was my choice to take that chance.

BeardedBubba
05-30-2013, 09:02 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pBKx8PyE5qQ

glitters
All this being said, these silencing tactics worked on the gold bonus program. People spent more from what I can see. So, maybe they are just using what authoritarians throughout history have known to work: strong arm silencing tactics. You can clamor all day about how it's just a game, it is, one that many of us have invested thousands (yes, I sadly said and meant thousands) into. And I for one am not pleased at all.

It's not an investment. It's "entertainment money".

zhugeliang
We have been waiting to see how things turn out for months. I disagree wholeheartedly with that view.

Another WD event is in a week. In Ireland, GREE allowed tar, et Alia, to run amok and drive points only to dq them after. You can discuss motives, I won't. I will just say what occurred. That tar bans proved what we thought, which is that they had a health and/or gold and/or iTunes card hack. Period. Yet they were allowed to stay in the game, with proofs having been provided prior to the event, and to drive up total points at the top.

Next, the bonus program was secretly altered at a moments notice in a manner, on the whole, not beneficial to the player. Then, when this was discussed on these forums, the threads were deleted and people banned.

After that, the new automated system accidentally gave dozens of players (or more, including many I know) gold they hadn't earned through a bonus tier. That was discussed, threads closed, people banned.

Now, Durt has provided clear cut proof, again, days from a WD event of health regen hacking. Threads are deleted, people banned, and we are told to just be quiet and move on---trust is earned GREE.

Sort it quickly. Stop banning people for weak reasons. Stop making up new permutations of existing rules. If a screenshot of someone's GREE forum name and their post is not personal information, then neither is one of their usernameS on any other site. We all know what personal information is. You cannot simply redefine it ad hoc to exercise bans. That is absurd. Additionally, be aware that if your support was efficient and responsive, you wouldn't face much resistance in asking us, your customers and those who pay, to trust them. Rather, the support is very much, diametrically, the opposite.

Despite all of the problems you've listed, and despite GREE's consistent lack of customer support, spending habits for players have not changed. We have seen a lot of players making repeated threats that they will not spend any more money in this game, yet there is not one shred of evidence that spending in this game have slowed.

As long as people are spending money like they always have, why would GREE do anything to improve the present situation?

Generik79
05-30-2013, 09:06 PM
It's not an investment. It's "entertainment money".

It is actually both. You misapprehend how I used investment. Those of us who have spent do so to make our players stronger to gain more rewards and victories; we've invested in our players. The rewards are not monetary. But they are returns on an investment nonetheless.

Generik79
05-30-2013, 09:07 PM
Despite all of the problems you've listed, and despite GREE's consistent lack of customer support, spending habits for players have not changed. We have seen a lot of players making repeated threats that they will not spend any more money in this game, yet there is not one shred of evidence that spending in this game have slowed.

As long as people are spending money like they always have, why would GREE do anything to improve the present situation?

I agree with you. That was the entire thrust of my second to last paragraph.

zhugeliang
05-30-2013, 09:11 PM
I agree with you. That was the entire thrust of my second to last paragraph.

Well, let's see if anything will happen because people are displeased.

CRAWFORD
05-30-2013, 09:11 PM
Actually... last event didn't seem that successful. I'm just being honest. Especially considering the sale. I might be wrong, but my faction came in higher with less gold. I'm pretty sure the top 3 did too.

Meta Rage Trollbot
05-30-2013, 09:12 PM
CJ,

I'm just some unknown guy playing Modern War since December 2010 who still hasn't received his Tier 3 gold bonus for 2 months. That being said:

For YEARS we have discussed hackers, poor customer service, players doing Gree's job for them, and even told you how to fix problems with the game. We have been banned, ignored, and treated like little children spending a paltry allowance on this game.

Nothing against you or the moderators personally, but:

We have nothing more to say to you.

CRAWFORD
05-30-2013, 09:17 PM
Well, let's see if anything will happen because people are displeased.

No offense bro but thats a terrible attitude. This has been happening for a long time, and a lot of other players have had your attitude... now it has come to this. The problems are getting bigger, and the constant ignoring of these problems has made them bigger, especially with players attitudes. Because hey... if the players don't care, why would Gree care?

Thlinks
05-30-2013, 09:28 PM
When I go to a restaurant and my foods cold I ask the waiter/waitress, to fix it.. They don't tell me "we will be asking you to leave now since you don't like our service". They say okay we will fix that for you.. I'm a paying costomer and your product isnt close to what it should be . I understand about hackers trying to find glory in there basements eating a cold piece of chicken uploading a new exploit app on there forums. My complaint is your customer service . It's horrid.. for how much money this company makes, it feels like yheres one lonely person in a room reading all the emails. The automated responses get old btw.. I've been trying to get my account back for a week now and I got a email from gree, about gold inquiries and a hacker I screen shot .. the response was:

Thanks for contacting GREE Support! We apologize for the delay in reply to your initial ticket request. Please let us know if you are still experiencing an issue in-game, and if so please feel free to reply to this email. One of our specialists will be happy to assist you.

If the issue has since been resolved, please feel free to disregard this email.

Thank you,

Seriously? This company has all the tools and players to be huge, and just the simple things that are being ignored, could fall short and fail.. Take a step back and look how the costumers feel..
GREE Support

Ganja
05-30-2013, 09:28 PM

On cheaters:

The forums:

CJ I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU...

A player who has admitted he had manipulated his account to take advantage of the game and made a mia culpa to gree - will this player be BANNED permanently for violating the game TOS or will he be given a slap in the wrist kinda penalty for his mia culpa (or for spending habits in the game).

Hacker is hacker no matter what mia culpa he has made or how much he has spent. The rules apply to everyone - am I correct on this?

mxz
05-30-2013, 09:45 PM
CJ I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU...

A player who has admitted he had manipulated his account to take advantage of the game and made a mia culpa to gree - will this player be BANNED permanently for violating the game TOS or will he be given a slap in the wrist kinda penalty for his mia culpa (or for spending habits in the game).

Hacker is hacker no matter what mia culpa he has made or how much he has spent. The rules apply to everyone - am I correct on this?Personally, I feel if someone does it as the only means to test and immediately reports it to Gree to have them remove it, they probably shouldn't be banned.

If that person if caught via other means, they shouldn't be allowed to be reinstated just because they're a gold spender.
Edit: not that it's happened...multiple times..:rolleyes:

Ganja
05-30-2013, 09:57 PM
Personally, I feel if someone does it as the only means to test and immediately reports it to Gree to have them remove it, they probably shouldn't be banned.

If that person if caught via other means, they shouldn't be allowed to be reinstated just because they're a gold spender.
Edit: not that it's happened...multiple times..:rolleyes:

What if the player didn't do this solely for "testing purposes"... what if his reasons was "to play more" referencing to exploiting the energy and stamina... on top of this there were already forum clamor about this player and his multiple accounts weeks before this information came to light.

SO I WOULD LIKE TO ASK CJ AGAIN THIS QUESTION...

He had expressed clearly what he did and his intent was... which clearly cannot be misconstrued or misinterpreted.

Sniper76
05-30-2013, 10:02 PM
When I go to a restaurant and my foods cold I ask the waiter/waitress, to fix it.. They don't tell me "we will be asking you to leave now since you don't like our service". They say okay we will fix that for you.. I'm a paying costomer and your product isnt close to what it should be . I understand about hackers trying to find glory in there basements eating a cold piece of chicken uploading a new exploit app on there forums. My complaint is your customer service . It's horrid.. for how much money this company makes, it feels like yheres one lonely person in a room reading all the emails. The automated responses get old btw.. I've been trying to get my account back for a week now and I got a email from gree, about gold inquiries and a hacker I screen shot .. the response was:

Thanks for contacting GREE Support! We apologize for the delay in reply to your initial ticket request. Please let us know if you are still experiencing an issue in-game, and if so please feel free to reply to this email. One of our specialists will be happy to assist you.

If the issue has since been resolved, please feel free to disregard this email.

Thank you,

Seriously? This company has all the tools and players to be huge, and just the simple things that are being ignored, could fall short and fail.. Take a step back and look how the costumers feel..
GREE Support

This is the most frustrating part of MW. If I make a phone call to a company and they have the automated response I will keep hitting 0 until a person picks up the phone. When I send a ticket in and I get the stupid automated email I don't have that option. All I want is for someone to email me stating the received my ticket and what can they do to help. I'm still waiting to find out if I'm even enrolled in the bonus gold program that I asked for in March. I have sent in 2 tickets but may have to start doing one everyday until I get an answer from a person. If you are that busy then hire more staff or get some interns.
I'm confident that this can be fixed it will just depend on if you want to.
"That's all I have to say about that"

CRAWFORD
05-30-2013, 10:06 PM
lets try not to be too direct. I understand the passion. But I would like this thread not to be locked. We need a legit thread so we can feel together on this.

CJ54
05-30-2013, 10:10 PM
I know about the outrage, but for the sake of communication between Gree, ourselves, and other factions, lets becareful with how we speak out against Gree. Make sure we don't go over board with CJ. The way I see it, he hasn't banned this thread, but if we verbally attack him enough, we risk destroying a productive thread that could help us as a community.

So far, my faction has been debating about how to go about the events. We will definintely play, but it might not be at a competetive level. I feel bad. We honestly don't know what to do. Lots of people getting banned who are loyal players. Its scary thinking about what could happen if we get banned after purchasing more gold. Its important to stay a community. I believe this is the only way to make sure this game remains legitimate and fun despite its problems.

As far as the problems CJ expressed. I respect your policy, however... something just doesn't feel right about it, especially considering the good and loyal players that have payed the price. I will leave it at that because I can't imagine how you must feel being in direct fire of the games problems.

As far as support... the last time I contacted support they told me to take pictures of certain instances over prizes, which I had, and then told me later to do something else in the future. Thats how they deal with me. I have complained about redicolous stat increases over other players... no reply... I have been quite for a while until now. But obviously, the real answer is, there is no real way to report a problem anymore. The banning did not include cheaters, cheap skates, or hagglers. This banning has been pretty much loyal customers that have made the community prosper and who have spent a lot of gold.

My advice to others, is let see how this thing turns out. For those who are about to make a thread or rant about what is going on, take a time to think about it. I am very sad about what has happened recently, and I don't wish such a fate against anyone else. Obviously, its your choice, and perhaps you think it must be done. This whole scenario is bad. We all feel like we've been paying for expensive pizza that has been given for free just across the street.

I responded in this thread, and don't have an intention to close it, because there was the intent behind it of an actual dialogue rather than threats or railing on moderator action. We'll continue to prune the troll comments and any posts that cross the line, though.

Right now, there is no hard info (on our side or otherwise) about what exactly is going on or what the extent of it was. We have done audits of WD results before due to player reports, and I see no reason we wouldn't do that same in this case if there turns out to be something going on here.

The forum is not the game. A ban on the forums does not equate to a ban on the game; it means someone did something they shouldn't have *on the forums*. I don't like having to ban people, particularly our regular forum users who make the community, but if this had been any other similar situation with a different focus than cheating, we would have reacted the same way (as we have before, in cases that didn't involve a cheat report). And I understand WHY it is highly emotional as a subject, but it still holds that people can't do the things I mentioned in my previous post if they want to keep being part of the forums.

Ganja
05-30-2013, 10:13 PM
lets try not to be too direct. I understand the passion. But I would like this thread not to be locked. We need a legit thread so we can feel together on this.

I believe my question is legit... I would like to know where gree stands on this kind of situation.

CJ - my original question is...

Tito89
05-30-2013, 10:21 PM
i have lost interest to the point i didnt even do boss 21. i normally gun for 30 or more.

CJ54
05-30-2013, 10:29 PM
SO I WOULD LIKE TO ASK CJ AGAIN THIS QUESTION...

He had expressed clearly what he did and his intent was... which clearly cannot be misconstrued or misinterpreted.

An admission of guilt for violating the Terms of Service (ANY part of the TOS) does not translate to a free pass.

Ganja
05-30-2013, 10:39 PM
An admission of guilt for violating the Terms of Service (ANY part of the TOS) does not translate to a free pass.

This does not answer my question does the player get banned permanently or is merely given a slap in the wrist penalty?

The Big O
05-30-2013, 10:40 PM
You have violated MY terms of service... I simply require you to deliver what I paid for - a fair fight.
If the scores were artificially altered - I expect a refund of the monies I spent to reach the top ten. As our faction finished 11th - It was a sizable amount spent in what was likely an uneven match. The FTC has previously ruled in favor of the consumer in issues of this nature and I wouldn't expect their attitude to have changed much recently.

Thief
05-30-2013, 10:44 PM

CJ

While i personally disagree with the events that have taken place today that is my own opinion and i will leave it at that.

My biggest issue is Confidence in Gree. I understand that your programmers are stretched thin but i hope you understand that as a company you have 2 choices. Help to get the game under control to build up Confidence or bleed the game with minimal operating cost.

I have said it before and i will say it again there needs to be a check and balance in this game for at least the top 10. (realistically it needs to be for all factions but i'm trying to get it moving with baby steps) You take each faction. Break down their members and look for anything that isn't possible for a player to have (ie 99% health Regen) Anyone you find Instant Permanant Ban. In fact i know it's not a practice to post public or finanical information but if you post a weekly update what is being done it builds confidence.

Now in Theory if those Hackers do exisit then teams need some sort of compensation. No i'm not talking about a 250/250 unit...as the average player had to probably spend $100-$150 (in theory) more in order to stay competitive in top 10 if this is true.

So again i will emphasize that number 1 this game needs Communication and Transparency. I don't want to see Vague answers i want what WILL be done..not what might get done.

Secondly lets build the confidence of players back up. You have the ability. You have players in the game who devote 12+ hours a day to this game because they want it to be great. In the end we all want it to be great that is why we are still here.

~Thief

The Big O
05-30-2013, 10:46 PM
Ask yourself this... What would you have spent on gold if you knew it wasn't a fair fight?

CRAWFORD
05-30-2013, 10:50 PM
Gonna be honest... don't see refunds being the solution. Bans on CHEATERS and their associates are really the only way to fix this. This cheating is like a disease, its spreading. Before people could tolarate it more or less, but now it seems almost cultish.

C-Dub
05-30-2013, 11:16 PM

CJ54, I have two questions. First: I have screenshots of a player that I'm 99% sure is hacking. Is the in-app support truly the best way to bring this to Gree's attention? Considering the number of support tickets I'm sure Gree receives every day, perhaps a separate "Report a Hacker" button would be beneficial to isolate hacking claims from all of the other service tickets. I personally feel like if I report a player, nothing will be done. It would be fantastic to get a reply email that says either "the player you reported was banned" or "we have found no evidence that the player you reported is receiving an unfair advantage." I think something that lets us know that the matter was resolved -- even if we are wrong -- would go a long way to allowing people to feel like this situation is more transparent.

Second: if I posted a screenshot of a suspected hacker on this forum, but completely de-identified it, would that be against the TOS? I see the opportunity for the forum to come together and my teammates on the forum could say "I don't think this person is a hacker, C-Dub, because of X, Y, and Z" or "It's impossible to have 6 buildings under construction at the same time. i would report it to Gree." I realize this runs the risk of somebody posting a screenshot that is *not* de-identified (and therefore a violation), but we're already in that boat and the actions taken today (removing Durt's thread) would be the same actions if we were allowed to post de-identified screenshots. Is this permissible and, if not, what are your/Gree's concerns regarding allowing this to be permissible on the forum?

Thanks for the time!

Wingman GRI
05-30-2013, 11:43 PM
I am going to play free from now on.

whitefire
05-30-2013, 11:46 PM
I believe my question is legit... I would like to know where gree stands on this kind of situation.

CJ - my original question is...

Ganja, this not meant as a troll because you make valid point, but it's mea culpa in latin.

HGF69
05-30-2013, 11:54 PM
CJ

While i personally disagree with the events that have taken place today that is my own opinion and i will leave it at that.

My biggest issue is Confidence in Gree. I understand that your programmers are stretched thin but i hope you understand that as a company you have 2 choices. Help to get the game under control to build up Confidence or bleed the game with minimal operating cost.

I have said it before and i will say it again there needs to be a check and balance in this game for at least the top 10. (realistically it needs to be for all factions but i'm trying to get it moving with baby steps) You take each faction. Break down their members and look for anything that isn't possible for a player to have (ie 99% health Regen) Anyone you find Instant Permanant Ban. In fact i know it's not a practice to post public or finanical information but if you post a weekly update what is being done it builds confidence.

Now in Theory if those Hackers do exisit then teams need some sort of compensation. No i'm not talking about a 250/250 unit...as the average player had to probably spend $100-$150 (in theory) more in order to stay competitive in top 10 if this is true.

So again i will emphasize that number 1 this game needs Communication and Transparency. I don't want to see Vague answers i want what WILL be done..not what might get done.

Secondly lets build the confidence of players back up. You have the ability. You have players in the game who devote 12+ hours a day to this game because they want it to be great. In the end we all want it to be great that is why we are still here.

~Thief

That's the best response I've read on here and if Gree could make it so, some confidence could be restored.

King little fruit fly
05-30-2013, 11:55 PM
If we are reporting clowns, then I have 2 to report, I already sent support numerous tickets but nothing happened. I don't want to state their in-game names as it is a forum violation, but I think I can say parts of their forum names here so it is up to Gree to figure out who is who. Unclassified (not his real name, but close, you figure it out) is obviously a clown, he even admitted he had the zero casualty glitch before here, his stat jumped from 150k to 1.5mil in a month, . The second is beastlyman (not a real forum name again but close), in my opinion, he is guilty as charm, just look at his dogface avatar, it is as if he is laughing at Gree not able to catch him so far. :D

They belong to Aggressive CherryPie Eaters faction, top 10 (top 5 before McGurt and GSF edge it out), I think there are many clowns or Al Bundies in that faction, so investigate this faction. ;)

Wai
05-30-2013, 11:57 PM
.... Is the in-app support truly the best way to bring this to Gree's attention? Considering the number of support tickets I'm sure Gree receives every day, perhaps a separate "Report a Hacker" button would be beneficial to isolate hacking claims from all of the other service tickets.
This is a pretty good idea. A Hacker report hotline button in game that can be pushed immediately. It sends automated details of what you were doing at the time and who you were engaged with to Gree for them to check. You get sanctioned for frivolous continuous reports. The hackers are identified better and immediately and it would be a pretty big plus with those calling for positive action and most importantly, its a BIG WARNING to those that are hacking knowing and seeing this button exists. I really like your idea C-Dub.

HGF69
05-31-2013, 12:02 AM
CJ54, I have two questions. First: I have screenshots of a player that I'm 99% sure is hacking. Is the in-app support truly the best way to bring this to Gree's attention? Considering the number of support tickets I'm sure Gree receives every day, perhaps a separate "Report a Hacker" button would be beneficial to isolate hacking claims from all of the other service tickets. I personally feel like if I report a player, nothing will be done. It would be fantastic to get a reply email that says either "the player you reported was banned" or "we have found no evidence that the player you reported is receiving an unfair advantage." I think something that lets us know that the matter was resolved -- even if we are wrong -- would go a long way to allowing people to feel like this situation is more transparent.

And this is the second best suggestion.

Now lets all be sensible here.

2 things Gree

1) What can players do to help you?
2) can we put these events behind us and unban the forum members as a gesture if goodwill?

That might restore some confidence. At the end if the day all they were doing was raising an important issue which has raised awareness, albeit in an inappropriate way.

Truce.

Generik79
05-31-2013, 12:03 AM
They belong to Aggressive CherryPie Eaters faction, top 10, I think there are many clowns in that faction, so investigate this faction. ;)

I do not appreciate the humor in this ridiculous, wrong-headed, and downright ludicrous post. Hold your tongue, young padwan. "Tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Crime Time
05-31-2013, 12:06 AM
Worth a read.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-04-22/gree-s-tanaka-loses-2-6-billion-on-smartphone-miss-tech.html

King little fruit fly
05-31-2013, 12:08 AM
I do not appreciate the humor in this ridiculous, wrong-headed, and downright ludicrous post. Hold your tongue, young padwan. "Tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Don't enjoy the humor?? then just go take some clown classes, I hear Krusty School still accepts enrollment. ;)

dhemley
05-31-2013, 12:20 AM
cj- any thoughts on the amount of people I see who have been banned for stating their opinions?

Arnaud
05-31-2013, 12:22 AM
From my point of view:

1) it's not our game, it's Gree's; they can take it anywhere they want and we have no way to control that;

2) they don't force us to play nor even to pay to play; our choice

3) people who pay for it must take responsibility and accept that they don't control that the game will go the way they want; the game could even stop tomorrow and we could do nothing about it;

4) people talking about investments are fools and should look up the investment definition in a dictionary (as a former investment banker, I think i can say it's def not); this is entertainment and gambling with a tiny part of strategy;

5) if Gree wants players to keep playing and paying, they need to listen to the active player's needs while building the roadmap;

6) when players spend money for something, Gree needs to deliver; but delivering doesn't mean providing stability, efficiency, innovation, etc. we don't pay a monthly fee for that; we only pay for gold and what it can be used for (units, energy, health, etc)

7) there will always be hackers, and they will always be 1 step ahead; as legit players, we need to all accept it; even government organizations can't keep hackers away from intrusions! it is our responsibility to point out the hackers and it is Gree responsibility to not only ban them but patch so it can't be done again (until hackers find another way);

8) everyone knows events are always starting late or delayed; i'm always amazed when players come here to scream 5min after the supposed starting time to complain; yes it's late, so what? we all know people who are late to every single of their meetings, not the end of the world;

9) Gree needs to stop offering compensations to everyone and players need to stop asking for it; this is called inflation; an advantage is not one anymore when it's given to everyone;

10) Players need to stop attacking the forum admins; don't you want them to be on YOUR side? where i come from, i have to be nice to the person when i expect/ask him to do something for me; plus, their job is to pass the information from us to Gree and from Gree to us; I think this job is done; their job is not to solve the problems;

11) Gree needs to lower every one's expectations if they don't want to disappoint us; in the end, we're all humans; ex: Gree cannot start an event on time? then, just don't give a starting date, it will be a surprise!

12) Yes, customer service could be improved, but it could also be worse; our choice to see the glass half full or half empty; I don't know a lot of free games who provide a moderated forum like this one, and a support service who answer most of the tickets in less than a week (most of mine have always been solved in 2 to 4 days); actually, they don't even HAVE to have this forum nor the support service;

That said, can we please have a dedicated part in this forum for all those discussions, complains, suggestions, etc.? I think each forum member should have the choice between participating in those or not and these discussions should not pollute the other ones directly related to game strategy, etc.

Tournai
05-31-2013, 12:59 AM
CJ-

Great response. I could not have constructed one better myself. Being a team leader of a top 10 client support company, I see value in what you posted. However, as much as you have said, you have not said.

You say its not ok to post screenshots, well, then give us updates regularly about hackers and what Gree is proactively doing about them.

You say its not ok to blow up and start hijacking threads, then get a moderator who can speak to the masses.

The only time we ever hear from you is when you post about winners of an event, or to tell someone to stop trolling.

Hundreds of thousands of people pay to play a game, and the majority of them LOVE IT. As a customer service representative, it is your job to make sure the customers stay satisfied. No, that does not mean give everyone 100g. It does not mean give everyone a free ship. It means sitting down, putting some thought into your responses, and addressing the issues the community brings up. Whether that takes 1 thread or 100, customer service is why people are complaining.

Get that right, and people will forgive the very, very, very rampant cheating because they know that Gree is on top it. The last 2 weeks (LE building, wrong name/date/time for LTQ, etc) have been a disaster.

People drink from the water they are given because they don't know any better. Give them a reason to drink better water.

As a second Line supporter I was thinking exactly the same thing after reading CJ his response.

Telling us what NOT to do, is a Lame response! We are the Customers from GREE. ( I understand having thousands of tickets will make you crazy )

We say Customer is KING, so Fix our issues, or respond to all the tickets about the same issue over here!
Or simple CJ, ask for some help around here, so You are not the Only one we are waiting for!

If you are with multiple admins around here, the trust in Issue fix will grow.

Dont see this as comment, but little advice to make it easier for yourself CJ

Thanks

tiger_warrior
05-31-2013, 01:43 AM
i believe gree should be thankful that us dedicated gold players r helping eliminating hackers from the field. we send u guys suspicious accounts n all u guys have to do is go over their accounts to verify if they r hacking. sounds like u guys have ur job mostly done for u and all u guys have to do is put ur initials on it. maybe u guys should pay us to play. i think some one needs to get off their arsh n do some work if not leave so someone else motivated to do their job could take care of the issues at hand. banning Durt for addressing the issue out in the open got u administrators attention correct? i believe so. but if we went to support team we would have gotten a response in weeks or even month later just to say issue would be review and address but hacker's accounts remain in game to continue their pathetic ways. i refuse to use gold after this finding n encourage others to do the same. i will quit playing MW due to this situation. everyone else buy gold as u please without satisfaction guarantee. i didn't realize how much of a suc ker i am in MW only after i've seen this issue posted. will leave my account n hopes that ur other app games will not fall into the same issue. those who follow me on these decision will not be disappoint in the future n those who stay behind, good luck. Durt McGurt the only few man to stand up to hackers n the only one to wake up administrator to see what they've been blind to see n front of them or allowed to suc ker the rest of us to buy many vaults of gold to just lose to "free special players". i for one stand with Durt cause i would have done the same thing to get administrator's attention and inform everyone of situation.

Ranger4Life
05-31-2013, 02:30 AM
You're a troll and a liar. The first member you speak of hasn't been in ACE for personal reasons for several months and his stats are now where near what you're saying they are.

The second member is a very light gold player and his stats reflect that. You're just a cry baby because your mouth has got you in trouble too many times.

Time to go turn off some lights!

If we are reporting clowns, then I have 2 to report, I already sent support numerous tickets but nothing happened. I don't want to state their in-game names as it is a forum violation, but I think I can say parts of their forum names here so it is up to Gree to figure out who is who. Unclassified (not his real name, but close, you figure it out) is obviously a clown, he even admitted he had the zero casualty glitch before here, his stat jumped from 150k to 1.5mil in a month, . The second is beastlyman (not a real forum name again but close), in my opinion, he is guilty as charm, just look at his dogface avatar, it is as if he is laughing at Gree not able to catch him so far. :D

They belong to Aggressive CherryPie Eaters faction, top 10 (top 5 before McGurt and GSF edge it out), I think there are many clowns or Al Bundies in that faction, so investigate this faction. ;)

Zach3432
05-31-2013, 02:46 AM
I fully understand the privacy issues with posting personal information such as e-mails, but fail to see how an in game screen shot compromises that privacy. Members in my faction, including myself, are beginning to feel as if the real "war" consists of them and Gree support. I've seen the posts about wanting to make it great so here is a suggestion:
put in a box where we can check the issue we have such as hacker, gold, bonus, whatever category you as a team see fit, so that the ticket goes directly to who handles them.

As far as hackers go, I ally a ton of the people I report so I can see their activity. I know roughly how long it takes to ban. My hope has always been that you are watching what they do in order to fix the cheat they are using, but rarely see it happen unless the person has an empty base. Some people have spent/spend a ton of money on the game, but still find themselves using a hack. These are the people that most concern me. They seem to be getting a pass or backseat to other people.

I personally could spend more on the game than I do, but simply refuse. Every time I do spend and have an issue it takes an unreasonable amount of time for the issue to get resolved. Every time I hope for a different outcome and receive only disappointment. I love playing MW and am willing to spend, but my view of what is reasonable will not allow me to spend. I've played online games for some time now and this is the worst support I have ever received, including other markets (that says a lot considering the state of most governments).

For those that want events moved further apart, please take a war off. You do not have to participate in every single event and war. You will not fall that far behind, especially considering the state of LTQs these days. Apparently we, as a community, receive only punishment for using the forums productively for a nice cash grab (a very different issue that has many in my faction, and seemingly the MW community, upset). But really. How far behind can you really fall now that units are coming back down? If you are not in a faction that understands the value of a little r&r, feel free to pm me and I'll see what I can do to get you a spot in top 500 or 250 that does. Playing cut throat is your choice, not Gree's decision.

A sign of goodwill on behalf of Gree, no matter who was at fault, really could go a very long way.

NaRciS
05-31-2013, 03:24 AM
Won't do any good, he's banned me, my accounts, my faction mates accounts. He will promise us the stats and deliver us nothing. Just like his predecessors and cohorts.

J have you seriously been banned buddy?

People that I respected and that helped me start this game are going...

MoD
05-31-2013, 03:29 AM
arnaud: very well said and very constructive (mean your 12 points).

MoD
05-31-2013, 03:44 AM
i totally agree with bravo zulu on his/her concern about the increasing amount of time this game is consuming from motivated players.

i think the more time (and money) you invest in a game, the more serious it gets for you. therefore you demand more of the company providing the game, you care more about hackers, you get on forums more to complain about glitches or delayed missions. addiction makes agressive what shows in the forum threads (well i do spend way too much time on this game also).

it would probably be a wise move by gree to take a bit of the pressure out by leaving larger recovery spaces between missions and war. so we all would spend more time in real life (well, this is also real life :)) and would cool down a bit. and i'm not sure if gree would earn less by this.

**** just a thought about making wars more interesting: allow each player 100 hits per 100% health (just for the battles). wars would not be so much about gold anymore but about participation and teamwork. i'm not a freeloader, i score 300-370k wd points in each war campaign). ***

Norseman
05-31-2013, 03:50 AM
CJ54,

On behalf of many frustrated costumers/players I just wanted to let you know that a server game, as Modern War is, has one nice feature were the host can access the data coming in from all accounts.
This actually makes it possible to create an automatic hacker report system for GREE based on some markers handling every profile during WD events.
If a player has -99 % health regeneration:
Remember GREE have access to this in their database/data exchange done with their server, and it is a clear marker for hacking.
Result the players should immediately get looked into, then removed manually.

They could also monitor gold balance of players before and after WD events, adjusted for purchases in the same period, comparing it to their WD score, and health regeneration time. GREE would also have to start differencing defensive hits and offensive hits.
The offensive hits are limited by what the player spends and its health regeneration time.

Why are you constantly trying to reinvent yourself with respect to new events etc. Instead of using some extra creativity, reducing the time needed to monitor hacking. Your development team could be used to generate such a report system outlined here in order to ease the stress on your support team. So that all your legit players might get a lot better playing experience…

BlackArrow
05-31-2013, 04:03 AM
CJ....if you are going to pull the ToS out on us, why don't we start with the basic reason of our commercial interaction.

Gree sells me gold to play against other players in a fair tournament.

Gree does not provide the promised fair environment for that tournament.

Where is your accountability?

Why is this always OUR problem and never yours??

I have no other real world dealings where I am constantly being threatened with being banned and shutting off service if I complain !!

Why do i have to walk on glass with customer service under fear of them just ignoring me? You guys hide like cowards and pop your heads out when you damn well feel like it.

Good luck growing your business bro...maybe you want to update your LinkedIn profile.

Adm.J
05-31-2013, 04:25 AM
This is a pretty good idea. A Hacker report hotline button in game that can be pushed immediately. It sends automated details of what you were doing at the time and who you were engaged with to Gree for them to check. You get sanctioned for frivolous continuous reports. The hackers are identified better and immediately and it would be a pretty big plus with those calling for positive action and most importantly, its a BIG WARNING to those that are hacking knowing and seeing this button exists. I really like your idea C-Dub.Except all we get is blue dots.

Geezus
05-31-2013, 05:44 AM
See what people need to understand here is that alot of these guys using "exploits" are most likely spending some $ too, so why would Gree want to search and destroy? (its like shooting yourself in the foot) think about that for a second lol. having said that, they will most likely stick to the idea that if they dont see, they wont look, and it will be the players of the game who will mainly point out the cheaters. I personally would expect any overnight miracles. Now let me grab some popcorn to continue reading, because this is better than a soap opera👌Oh and one more thing...you wanna get rid of the cheaters, report everyone and then see who is left standing 😏 but wait...what if...I report lets say, someone who is spending tons of $ but does a little cheaty cheat too...what happens then? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....now ill eat my popcorn😌

rare breed
05-31-2013, 05:47 AM
It has. It's in the announcements section. It's been there since two or three days after Columbia.

Hacking is not ok, but with regards to inventory hacking: Whether their inventory is hacked or not, you won't lose if you don't attack people close to your stats.

Sure it is gambling. But he is 15. Remove his ability to buy 10k gold. He should not have access to that kind of money, 15 years olds don't make the most sound decisions.

We have never had a time frame. Use the in between times to increase your vault. Maybe players going over vault adds to the fun of attacking other people. Like a little pot of gold.

There is always an explanation- the person broke the TOS for this forum. Whether we think it is right or not is irrelevant. This is Gree's forum and we must abide by the rules we agreed to when we signed up. If you don't want to agree, just read the forum instead of posting. If you post, follow the guidelines.

Don't use money, then you will incur no loss. If you use money, knowing these are real problems, it is your choice. If I put a dollar in a machine to get a coke, and I know that 1/2 the time no coke comes out and the money is never refunded, and I out my dollar in anyway... It was my choice to take that chance.

If you are not ADMIN please do not talk on their behalf, your answers have no value as you are a player just like myself. Do not troll the forum which you have been doing lately, you may have a lot of time on your had due to being a single mother living off the state (quote from another member a few days ago on another thread)

Have a nice weekend

rare breed
05-31-2013, 05:57 AM
Lawsuit will follow against Gree and Apple for allowing my 15yr old son to gamble. Scratcher's is a form of gambling and this will be taken seriously in UK.

ffp
05-31-2013, 06:04 AM
Too bad you're not on android or you have another complaint, that stupid blue dot advertise online slot machine or something.

Lawsuit will follow against Gree and Apple for allowing my 15yr old son to gamble. Scratcher's is a form of gambling and this will be taken seriously in UK.

Topic
05-31-2013, 06:24 AM
I played this game honestly for two years and was involved in a top ten team for three campaigns. I spent around 5000 pounds or 7500 dollars in that time doing my bit for the fraction putting 15 vaults into one battle and five or so into the other two. I grew very disillusioned with the hackers in the game who grow strong of energy events as we all know they can hack this. It is grossly unfair when other people are spending hard earned cash on getting the same units. The revelation that heath regen can now be hacked is the final straw. To think there are honest payers on here putting cash into these events to keep up with hackers is disgraceful. The problem is what incentive is there for Gree to remove them? The hackers are causing the honest players to spend thousands more than they otherwise would and who benefits? GREE! I can only see this ending when someone starts court proceedings on the basis their money has been obtained by deception. Only then will Gree take the issue of hacking seriously.

In my view honest players should boycott the battles until this is resolved. I certainly would not spend money to try and out pace a hacker. For my part i have sold up and have decided not to play this game anymore as its so out of control. One solution is for Gree to allow a players bonuses to be seen by everyone and then allow the honest players to police the system with a guarantee anyone offending will be instantly expelled from the game and their teams prizes removed from the event they participated in. Maybe then this game would be worth playing.

Klassenr@hotmail.com
05-31-2013, 06:27 AM
Just deleted MW. Good luck all!

Slippo
05-31-2013, 06:30 AM
lol how's that 10% health regeneration looking to help you out after Madagascar ryan? I made a special spreadsheet for calculating regen. times in boss events maybe I'll update it soon for WD events so that you and the emperors have a better chance at catching PUN! oh wait, no chance of that LOL.[/url]

Lol you're soo far behind you've been lapped. Twice. Fool

Bravo Zulu
05-31-2013, 06:36 AM
If you are not ADMIN please do not talk on their behalf, your answers have no value as you are a player just like myself. Do not troll the forum which you have been doing lately, you may have a lot of time on your had due to being a single mother living off the state (quote from another member a few days ago on another thread)

Have a nice weekend

The single mother living off the state thing was a joke! And if you go back and look, I wasn't the one who said it either. Try not to judge. It just isn't helpful. Lol

I was actually trying to be helpful. It's hard to find accurate info these days. For example, if someone else hadn't posted about the winners list being in the Announcements section I would have missed it too. It has never been in there before.

Trolling is just being nasty and hateful and irrelevant. I was none of those. These forums used to be a place where we didn't need as much admin input, players talked to players.

Again- I am saying this to be helpful and not sarcastic: if you only want admin to reply you should use PM. These threads are not the place for that.

Bravo Zulu
05-31-2013, 06:43 AM

Review here for your rights: taken from the UK Gambling Act of 2005

"Remote form of gambling is growing in popularity in the United Kingdom. According to the survey conducted by the Gambling Commission, as of March 2010, 10,7% of the 8,000 adults surveyed said they had participated in at least one form of remote gambling in the previous 4 weeks. In 2009 the figure was 10,5%, in 2008 – 7,2%, in 2007 – 8,8%, in 2006 – 7,2%. The major part of these gamblers was represented by those playing the National Lottery online. Upon their exclusion, the figures are 5,7%, 5,7%, 5,6% and 5,2% respectively.
All forms of online gambling are licensed by the Gambling Commission and therefore can be legally provided in the country. At the Commission's site anyone can find the details of both licensed operators and applicants for a license."

Kthomas325
05-31-2013, 06:50 AM
4. My 15 son plays these game as well and i found out today that he has used 10K gold buying Scratchers so he can win the top prizes which he never did. I asked him wh and his reply was he was addicted. I would like someone to tell me if scratchers is a form of gambling, if it isnt then i would like a good explanation how it isnt. in my eyes scratchers are like the scratch cards you buy from the shops.

I'm sorry that your son bought all these scratchers but honestly how is that gree's fault? I also let my children play the game and believe the scratchers are like a form of lotto however I wouldn't let my child have access to MY password so they could rack up charges on MY account through iTunes. That doesn't to me sounds like grounds for a lawsuit that sounds like your child needs to find a way to pay you back.

Arnaud
05-31-2013, 06:59 AM

Come on dad, man up and do your child's education yourself. Stop accusing others for your mistakes: He should not have been allowed to spend the money at the first place. If he can't be trusted, don't give him a credit card nor the itunes password.

If he does drugs, are you gonna sue the dealer? If he sees a prostitute are you gonna sue the pimp?

Come on... Suing is not gonna save your kid... Only you will thanks to something called education!

BurnNotice69
05-31-2013, 07:11 AM
I've read almost every single post in this thread and a few others. I'm just everyone else; I want to better understand this addiction we call a "game".

First, I would like to offer kudos to CJ54. You take a lot of heat from irate customers and provide as much detailed information as you can irregardless of what players say. I, for one, think you do a great job. Granted, the information isn't always what players think it should be, but I understand there's some information you're not able to provide either because it is not known or because it could possibly compromise the integrity of the game. Personally, I'm about 95% satisfied with CJ54's posts.

Second, regarding hackers, they are part of the game. Although I believe GREE does do what they say or intend with regards to getting rid of them, they are like cockroaches; kill one and there's 10 more right behind them. Hackers, like cockroaches, are hard to get rid of, if not impossible. If you play 1st Shooter games on X-Box or PS3, there are hackers there and X-Box/PS3 does little to get rid of them or patch games to prevent it. These games are programs and with any program, if you know the code, anyone can manipulate the program to their benefit. In real life, look at the welfare system or the social security benefits programs. People manipulate them every day and there's little that's done with that because those who run the programs know, there's loopholes you cannot always find and the systems continually get manipulated. It's a fact of life, get over it. Play or don't play, those are your options.

Third, the only way to beat a better player is to be better than them. If PUN spends 19 vaults of gold per player per event, then you have to spend 20 vaults of gold per player per event; it's just that simple. It's not rocket science. If you don't want to spend 20 vaults of gold on a "game", then play the game at your level and stop crying over what some other player is doing or not doing. Is it fair? No, but life's not fair either. Get over it.

I agree this post, posted for it's content and concern, is justified and has been an interesting read. I appreciate CJ54 posting the information he has and I appreciate the player who started it to bring attention to the issue. I do agree GREE has a Customer Service issue and if CJ54 could take one thing back to GREE on our behalf, it would be to ask GREE to address the Customer Service complaints we have. I do understand everyone's frustrations, but just as the game was not built over night, fixing Customer Service's issues cannot be fixed over night.

Lastly, thank you for wasting my time on the forums and taking away time I could be playing the game. That was my poor attempt at sarcasm, in case you couldn't tell.

Can't we all just get along? C'mon, group hug!!

rare breed
05-31-2013, 07:12 AM
Come on dad, man up and do your child's education yourself. Stop accusing others for your mistakes: He should not have been allowed to spend the money at the first place. If he can't be trusted, don't give him a credit card nor the itunes password.

If he does drugs, are you gonna sue the dealer? If he sees a prostitute are you gonna sue the pimp?

Come on... Suing is not gonna save your kid... Only you will thanks to something called education!

Modern War
Rated 12+ for the following:
Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence

Gamble Aware
http://www.gambleaware.co.uk

Consumer protection measures provided by
gambling operators

Preventing underage gambling

As a general rule, the minimum legal age for gambling in the UK is 18 years. This applies to adult gaming centres (“amusement arcades”), betting shops, bingo halls, casinos and online gambling.
The exceptions to this are the National Lottery tickets and scratch-cards for which the minimum legal age is 16 years, and Category D electronic gaming machines (maximum stake Ģ0.10, maximum prize Ģ5.00) in Family Entertainment Centres for which there is no minimum legal age.
Operators must have and must put into effect procedures designed to prevent underage gambling and to monitor the effectiveness of these.

Any game with the age category of 12+ should not have any form of gambling, this should answer all these smart comments/replies.

Bravo Zulu
05-31-2013, 07:23 AM
Operators must have and must put into effect procedures designed to prevent underage gambling and to monitor the effectiveness of these.

Any game with the age category of 12+ should not have any form of gambling, this should answer all these smart comments/replies.

Again, not trying to be sarcastic or anything, but you do know that Apple has awesome parental control features? I went with Apple for my son because of this. Specifically, you can disable in-app purchases.

Certain android phone have this too, and I know there are parental control apps- which are much cheaper than a surprise 10k gold purchase.

If this was done on an Apple device, you can contact Apple directly. I know of at least one incident that happened to a friend where an almost 500$ charge was reversed for in app purchases- and it was even a game for kids.

rare breed
05-31-2013, 07:35 AM
Again, not trying to be sarcastic or anything, but you do know that Apple has awesome parental control features? I went with Apple for my son because of this. Specifically, you can disable in-app purchases.

Certain android phone have this too, and I know there are parental control apps- which are much cheaper than a surprise 10k gold purchase.

If this was done on an Apple device, you can contact Apple directly. I know of at least one incident that happened to a friend where an almost 500$ charge was reversed for in app purchases- and it was even a game for kids.

You seem more worried about the 10k gold than myself, money is not an issue here. What i allow my child to spend shouldn't be a concern to anyone else. The issues is a game with a age category of 12+ having some kind of gambling init. This will allow any child to gamble, first thing in the morning you will be enticed with a free scratcher/scratch card to win your self a grand prize. This sort of gambling will get any chid addicted and will lead to bigger problem in the future.

Arnaud
05-31-2013, 07:44 AM
You seem more worried about the 10k gold than myself, money is not an issue here. What i allow my child to spend shouldn't be a concern to anyone else. The issues is a game with a age category of 12+ having some kind of gambling init. This will allow any child to gamble, first thing in the morning you will be enticed with a free scratcher/scratch card to win your self a grand prize. This sort of gambling will get any chid addicted and will lead to bigger problem in the future.

What you seem to don't get is that YOU need to teach him or he will just do the same thing legally when he turns 18 (or even earlier if he travels to some countries)...

I doubt you discovered the scratchers and its principles today.

At least you can be proud of your kid for 1 thing: he must be smart since he managed to make you believe that his actions are not his fault!

But yeah, go for it and sue them if you think it's gonna help... In the end it's your life!

Kthomas325
05-31-2013, 07:47 AM
Modern War
Rated 12+ for the following:
Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence

Gamble Aware
http://www.gambleaware.co.uk

Consumer protection measures provided by
gambling operators

Preventing underage gambling

As a general rule, the minimum legal age for gambling in the UK is 18 years. This applies to adult gaming centres (“amusement arcades”), betting shops, bingo halls, casinos and online gambling.
The exceptions to this are the National Lottery tickets and scratch-cards for which the minimum legal age is 16 years, and Category D electronic gaming machines (maximum stake Ģ0.10, maximum prize Ģ5.00) in Family Entertainment Centres for which there is no minimum legal age.

Where as I get the drift of all of your comments and truly understand your points as a parent. My daughter raked up a few hundred dollars in an in-app purchase add on a few years ago there are a few points you missed.
1) Apple has a parent control that allows you to switch off in app purchases and lock this function.
2) if you read the ToS of the game it self you agreed to allow your child if he is older the 14 to play it is in Section 8.
3) honestly it doesn't matter if your in the UK, US, Africa, China, etc. gambling can be a serious addiction. However YOU as a parent have the responsibility to monitor what your child does. Gree did not put the game on your child's device YOU allowed it.

rare breed
05-31-2013, 07:50 AM
What you seem to don't get is that YOU need to teach him or he will just do the same thing legally when he turns 18 (or even earlier if he travels to some countries)...

I doubt you discovered the scratchers and its principles today.

At least you can be proud of your kid for 1 thing: he must be smart since he managed to make you believe that his actions are not his fault!

But yeah, go for it and sue them if you think it's gonna help... In the end it's your life!

Smart ass comments like yours shows what class you have.

Seems like this forum is infested by narrow minded people. Everyone seems to have an answer for everything, they will even answer for Gree whom they dont even work for or know how they operate behind the scene.

rare breed
05-31-2013, 07:56 AM
Where as I get the drift of all of your comments and truly understand your points as a parent. My daughter raked up a few hundred dollars in an in-app purchase add on a few years ago there are a few points you missed.
1) Apple has a parent control that allows you to switch off in app purchases and lock this function.
2) if you read the ToS of the game it self you agreed to allow your child if he is older the 14 to play it is in Section 8.
3) honestly it doesn't matter if your in the UK, US, Africa, China, etc. gambling can be a serious addiction. However YOU as a parent have the responsibility to monitor what your child does. Gree did not put the game on your child's device YOU allowed it.

I am talking about the gabling side of the game and not what a person can spend on a game.

Any child downloading a 12+ age categorie game will think all contents are ok for him in the game so would a parent. I had no idea he had downloaded this game and that he was addicted to the scratchers/scratch card.

Regards to money please do not talk about how much mu child spends as that is not your concern, you concern as a parent should be why does a 12+ game have a form of gambling

FYG
05-31-2013, 08:08 AM
I've read almost every single post in this thread and a few others. I'm just everyone else; I want to better understand this addiction we call a "game".

First, I would like to offer kudos to CJ54. You take a lot of heat from irate customers and provide as much detailed information as you can irregardless of what players say. I, for one, think you do a great job. Granted, the information isn't always what players think it should be, but I understand there's some information you're not able to provide either because it is not known or because it could possibly compromise the integrity of the game. Personally, I'm about 95% satisfied with CJ54's posts.

Second, regarding hackers, they are part of the game. Although I believe GREE does do what they say or intend with regards to getting rid of them, they are like cockroaches; kill one and there's 10 more right behind them. Hackers, like cockroaches, are hard to get rid of, if not impossible. If you play 1st Shooter games on X-Box or PS3, there are hackers there and X-Box/PS3 does little to get rid of them or patch games to prevent it. These games are programs and with any program, if you know the code, anyone can manipulate the program to their benefit. In real life, look at the welfare system or the social security benefits programs. People manipulate them every day and there's little that's done with that because those who run the programs know, there's loopholes you cannot always find and the systems continually get manipulated. It's a fact of life, get over it. Play or don't play, those are your options.

Third, the only way to beat a better player is to be better than them. If PUN spends 19 vaults of gold per player per event, then you have to spend 20 vaults of gold per player per event; it's just that simple. It's not rocket science. If you don't want to spend 20 vaults of gold on a "game", then play the game at your level and stop crying over what some other player is doing or not doing. Is it fair? No, but life's not fair either. Get over it.

I agree this post, posted for it's content and concern, is justified and has been an interesting read. I appreciate CJ54 posting the information he has and I appreciate the player who started it to bring attention to the issue. I do agree GREE has a Customer Service issue and if CJ54 could take one thing back to GREE on our behalf, it would be to ask GREE to address the Customer Service complaints we have. I do understand everyone's frustrations, but just as the game was not built over night, fixing Customer Service's issues cannot be fixed over night.

Lastly, thank you for wasting my time on the forums and taking away time I could be playing the game. That was my poor attempt at sarcasm, in case you couldn't tell.

Can't we all just get along? C'mon, group hug!!

You're kidding me, right?

All of CJ's posts are the same thing, over and over again:

Don't post information on hackers or you'll get banned.

Don't post other people's information or you'll get banned.

We know hackers exist, we're doing something about it.

Blah blah blah.

He literally ignores every other request for everything. He's the proverbial banhammer and he's completely, utterly useless besides that. A pitbull for Gree.

Gree needs to hire someone who can actually moderate forums and answer questions instead of the stupidity of what we get. Hell, between PUN here and Fight Club in CC they should have more than enough money to hire someone at minimum wage to answer questions for us.

Durt's post was referencing the fact that the #1 Faction in the game is hacking, that he made a request to Gree and didn't hear anything so he came here. He also blocked out everyone's names so there wasn't a violation of the TOS.

Of course he wanted some answers: these people are spending thousands of dollars on this game.

And if you actually *read* it like you said you did, or saw the original post, he was pointing out that a particular faction was HACKING, meaning your argument about spending more gold is moot, non-existent, not applicable.

Someone else just linked the thread in the CC forums to promote awareness and that person was also permanently banned.

I will probably get banned for this too.

The community of Modern War isn't compromised; they're just slowly becoming aware that Gree is volatile and doesn't appreciate them. I have never, ever played a game where people paid money and were constantly in fear of saying anything.

It probably has to do a lot though with Gree losing millions of dollars recently, laying off 25 people in California, and shutting down their offices in China.

It's like an abusive husband: they want you around but have no problem making you feel like dirt and taking their problems out on you. It's great that someone like Durt got banned actually, because he was an amazing, outstanding member of this community and of the game as a whole.

This should hopefully make a significant impact. I know myself and my Faction are severely disheartened by this.

ComingUpRoses
05-31-2013, 08:11 AM
With the LTQ walkthrough GOD banned, right after he gets his very own unit, I don't know what to think about this game anymore. I'm mourning his loss more than any other issue today.

FYG
05-31-2013, 08:16 AM
Gree did the right thing by banning those guys. Iam sure Gree could tell that the acusacions against some players was nothing but bull. The photos that were posted were photo shoped. If you want to make false acusaions you should pay the price. Glad to see Gree take the right action. And personally I think co does a good job handling all the problems that he gets every day.

You're such a tool.

Kthomas325
05-31-2013, 08:18 AM
I am talking about the gabling side of the game and not what a person can spend on a game.

Any child downloading a 12+ age categorie game will think all contents are ok for him in the game so would a parent. I had no idea he had downloaded this game and that he was addicted to the scratchers/scratch card.

Regards to money please do not talk about how much mu child spends as that is not your concern, you concern as a parent should be why does a 12+ game have a form of gambling

My concern is not about your money, that is your business. I could care less about what you allow your child spend it was you who seemed to make a big deal of the 10k gold on scratchers in the first post. I assued it had something to do with money. For that assumption forgive me, you do know what they say about assuming.

Second I check every game with any in app purchase that I download for my kids. I guess I'm funny like that. I also monitor all chat rooms, forums, etc. again I'm funny like that.

If you play the game and how long have you played the game longer the a week? Month perhaps? Why are you bringing this up now? You knew the scratchers excisted before today, iTunes sends me a receipt everyday. Why haven't you started your own thread where the masses can join you? I agree with most of your points I truly and sincerely do please understand that and I understand that gambling at any age but underage gambling is truly dangerous. However as a player you knew they excisted and as a parent you need to teach responsibility.

Maybe gree has to change something in the download page. I haven't gone back to look to be honest.

Geezus
05-31-2013, 08:23 AM
think about how much money was spent in the last 40 post on this thread and how many children died of starvation in that frame of time...smh...the world in general is twisted backwards just as the silly games we play and 4 by 4 inch screens...heres an idea...how about taking some of the money you WASTED and save a life. You will love yourself much more in the end. After all, when the server closes up shop, guess where your game account will be Some people fail to understand the true root of the problem and as always its turns out to be GREED what a shocker!!!

CRAWFORD
05-31-2013, 08:30 AM
People's attitude towards cheating reminds me of how people are reacting now a days about the corruption of politics in the last 5 years. They just don't care, and are totally fine about it... even despite 3 scandals. "It happens." This is the problem guys... Gree would be doing something if it were not for these people saying they don't care... its part of the game... Factions are forced to pay more gold for what they want, entire factions being corrupted due to one cheater... and people are saying its part of the game... This is messed up beyond reasoning, and its YOUR FAULT.

Norseman
05-31-2013, 08:37 AM
I responded in this thread, and don't have an intention to close it, because there was the intent behind it of an actual dialogue rather than threats or railing on moderator action. We'll continue to prune the troll comments and any posts that cross the line, though.

Right now, there is no hard info (on our side or otherwise) about what exactly is going on or what the extent of it was. We have done audits of WD results before due to player reports, and I see no reason we wouldn't do that same in this case if there turns out to be something going on here.

The forum is not the game. A ban on the forums does not equate to a ban on the game; it means someone did something they shouldn't have *on the forums*. I don't like having to ban people, particularly our regular forum users who make the community, but if this had been any other similar situation with a different focus than cheating, we would have reacted the same way (as we have before, in cases that didn't involve a cheat report). And I understand WHY it is highly emotional as a subject, but it still holds that people can't do the things I mentioned in my previous post if they want to keep being part of the forums.

Yes, something is clearly going on.

The thing is that you have only done some WD audits earlier on, when you have felt obliged to do so.
What you should do in the future is to significantly increase your efforts and act to prevent any further cheating among all players scoring 200k plus WD points or being part of a top 100 faction for example.

If you then keep bonuses limited to these events hackers will then fall behind the legit veteran players sooner or later anyway.

Please alter the game design to make it harder for any hackers out there.

MADCAT
05-31-2013, 08:56 AM
spell check please!!

Gree did the right thing by banning those guys. Iam sure Gree could tell that the acusacions against some players was nothing but bull. The photos that were posted were photo shoped. If you want to make false acusaions you should pay the price. Glad to see Gree take the right action. And personally I think co does a good job handling all the problems that he gets every day.

TheDanimal
05-31-2013, 08:57 AM
Well I see this thread has slowly fallen apart... Would love to see all the pruning CJ has had to do haha

Things to remember for players:

-GREE is a big corporation & has lawyers. Lawyers make sure GREE isn't subject to lawsuits & define TOS in legal writing. TOS must be treated as black & white, least they open themselves up to lawsuits & breach of contract. Black & white is not always morally just.

-Violate TOS & expect to be punished

-CJ & development team have limited resources and lots of responsibilities. We are the centers of our own universes, but cannot be in theirs. (Speaking to quantity, NOT quality) I'm sure they do what they can

Things to remember for GREE:

-COMMUNICATION IS CRITICAL, especially when dealing with us whiney Internet people

-no response to a problem is interpreted as being ignored & worst case scenario will always be assumed

-happy players = happy developers... See first point on communication. Time consuming, yes, but worth it as a long term investment

Creek
05-31-2013, 09:04 AM
Folks, it's plain as day. This is a great game concept with shoddy support. Join the boycott July 4th - 7th!!

Wai
05-31-2013, 09:08 AM
.....If you play the game and how long have you played the game longer the a week? Month perhaps? Why are you bringing this up now? You knew the scratchers excisted before today, iTunes sends me a receipt everyday. Why haven't you started your own thread where the masses can join you? I agree with most of your points I truly and sincerely do please understand that and I understand that gambling at any age but underage gambling is truly dangerous. However as a player you knew they excisted and as a parent you need to teach responsibility.....

I'm not certain it's fair to be inferring someone isn't bringing their children up correctly, based on another's principles. I doubt that is the point of Rare Breeds concerns. The fact that she/he expresses those concerns is evidence enough of a parent trying to do the right thing, as most parents do.

I do think rare breed has a valid argument however. I would be very surprised if UK law had any jurisdiction whatsoever. The relevant law is most likely US Law and in particular Californian Law. A read of the 'Gatcha' report may also be of benefit. A ToS cannot override the law, but merely supplement it. Proof of acknowledgment, full understanding and acceptance of a ToS is another hurdle far more complex than you might think. While it is often written into contracts (for good reason), it remains a live issue for a court to determine.

An appropriate conversation with Gree might be beneficial in order to bring the issue to their attention so they can properly consider it and deal with it.

United Nation of Foxes
05-31-2013, 09:29 AM
What has some dumbaas who can't control his kids got to do with the OP

KFH
05-31-2013, 09:54 AM
We are about to lose players because of all the crashes.

As for gambling, take some control over your kids. Arcades that give tickets for winning could be considered gambling. Parents need to set the example, if you feel that a certain game is wrong, play by example. Don't allow that game into your house.

CRAWFORD
05-31-2013, 10:06 AM

I can't help but think your two posts were simply to flame a war. I hope thats not the case. But cheating has been a serious issue with Gree. I don't want to make any assumptions... however, Gree's reaction and policy over this issue is POTENTIALLY very troubling. Again, I hope this is very very wrong. If this is true, this will be devastating. We will most likely not find out the exact truth, but at least, these problems must be solved.

We shouldn't talk about the banned members anymore, but I will say, those that shall not be mentioned have literally made me feel much more secure about the direction of this game than Gree has, or (Im sorry to say, and please do not take offense) CJ's comments have made. All I can say to the rest of you... keep your head. I know that this has been troubling new for everybody. We can only hope for the best. I really can only give this one chance for Gree and its employee's to fix the problems and start fresh. Its only by a thread that I have not gone on a suicidal posting rant to get myself banned. Just hope those of you that are getting a bit emotional over this know you are not alone.

As far as those satisfied with the responses and attitude of GREE. I hope you legitimately are, I almost feel like a lot of you are trying to troll good players. I hope I am wrong. Again, its because of your attitudes that GREE hasn't felt they needed to do anything about these problems. Its not like this is the first time this issue has arised.

United Nation of Foxes
05-31-2013, 10:15 AM
We are about to lose players because of all the crashes.

As for gambling, take some control over your kids. Arcades that give tickets for winning could be considered gambling. Parents need to set the example, if you feel that a certain game is wrong, play by example. Don't allow that game into your house.

You hit the nail on the head, reap what you sow.

martijulio
05-31-2013, 10:40 AM
Hi everyone!

I joined the forum because a member of our faction told me about this thread. I would like to share with you the last mail I sent to GREE concerning various problems encountered by our faction. And the answer I received...

Initial mail sent on my behalf on May 21st:

Hello.

I belong to a faction called **************** (invite code *********) counting 40 members at the moment.
I'm sending you this e-mail because we are all encountering the same problems, which make us lose our faith in your company's honesty, as if your only concern was to make us spend real money without caring about us, the players...

1 - The stats in our bonuses are never exact. For instance, I have a Deadly Bridge Jumper unit which brings me a "-20% health regeneration time" bonus, and our factions has spent a lot of cash to build a "-25% health regeneration time" bonus. However, instead of showing -45% Health Regeneration Time, my bonus stats show +1% Health Regeneration Time!!! What is the point for us in spending so much time and efforts to gather the means for such bonuses if YOUR engineers can't make it right?!

2 - Many of us are having a problem with losses against MUCH weaker opponents. Today, one of us lost during a faction war to an opponent with 42,000 lower stats! Once again, how is this even thinkable?! You might have sorted out some rules to calculate the results of a battle, BUT NO ONE KNOWS THEM!!! How can you expect people to spend REAL money on a game when the rules are BLURRED or UNKNOWN?! I am quite certain there is something totally ILLEGAL about that... Or you might say that the opponents we meet are hackers, if so, this is YOUR responsibility and we should be given a compensation for YOUR lack of security on the game.

3 - How does the program decide to match the factions during a faction war? During the battle for Ireland, while we were ranked in the TOP250, our last battle has been a disaster because we were matched against much stronger opponents, and we finally dropped out of the TOP250, which made our efforts and expenses on gold absolutely vain in the end... Moreover, we would love to hear your explanation concerning those top factions which can score more than 2,000,000 world domination points within only 20 minutes after the battle for Columbia has started?! Or maybe they are hackers once again?! So what about compensation for YOUR lack of security and efficiency?! How can we even match against such factions?!

4 - Most of us have spent REAL money on the game, some have even spent a lot, and still, every time one of us has contacted your services, the answer given has been UNCLEAR and LATE. This is outrageous, your help support service MUST be much more efficient since you implicitly ask for MONEY. You might say that we don't have to spend REAL money to play your game, but then, how come you create events with unreachable objectives without spending gold on them?

I have just spent some more time trying to sort out, once again, problems encountered with a game programmed and managed by GREE, this takes precious time and patience, and up to now, none of us has been granted with a satisfying answer on your behalf. Thus, I will be expecting a VERY precise reply including CLEAR answers to ALL of our questions SHORTLY after I've sent it. Otherwise, we will have to look for an answer in the legal domain by contacting the Apple store and the Android market... After all, since we spent money for a service which we consider unsatisfying, we are now endowed with the possibility of asking for compensation, and if needed, to create a forum on the internet to gather enough testimonies to be heard by you, or anyone else...

Regards.

Reply by Gree on May 23rd:

Hello ******,

Thank you for writing in.

I can completely understand. If that happened to me I'd be really upset too, so I can imagine your frustration.

We are aware of this issue with how some of the bonuses in Modern War iOS are displayed. Please be assured that the bonuses are functioning properly but there is a display error in which it appears that the bonuses are not being applied. We apologize for any confusion and this issue should be resolved in a future update.

We always appreciate customers who take the time to give us their feedback and I'll pass your suggestion to our developers and engineering team.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,
Alice Black
GREE Support

Then, I received a satisfaction enquiry, and of course, I said I wasn't satisfied AT ALL...!

We need to create some website or FB page to gather as many testimonies as possible so that GREEd (yes, the spelling is right!) finally stop thinking they can milk us without any reaction.

CJthebaby
05-31-2013, 10:40 AM
CJ is a big baby. He knows he hasnt been doing his job to his full potential and therefore should be fired. Lack of communication and also taking excessive action against forum members. Maybe he will be fired like CCM. A coop student working there could do a better job in keeping this community informed.

-angry customer

CJthebaby
05-31-2013, 10:41 AM
oh ps, please ban me. Testing out a theory here! :D

eric61
05-31-2013, 10:44 AM
The only way to push this company is to let them know that there are many people who by the way are paying customers that disapprove of the way they handle these situations. We all understand that in this virtual world, there will be hackers and cheaters, but the response from Gree in these matters suck lemons. Sending in tickets is a waste of time. Replies are taking forever and the lip service offered is not backed up by the deeds that prove they care about the customers that spend tens of thousands as I have. As a member of McGurt, the faction that has done all the work to open this up to the company and community have been treated poorly. CJ needs to get his bosses to understand the gravity of this situation and if any are unhappy with what has been going on...contact your credit card companies to dispute the billing from Gree. They have not protected us in the way they should have and consumer confidence has been destroyed. Rise up and show this company our displeasure. I love this game and want to continue to play but can not do so with good conscience. I am considering where I go from here. How about the rest of you?

Forum Police
05-31-2013, 10:47 AM

Well said general! Without forum control this forum would go out of control.

CRAWFORD
05-31-2013, 10:50 AM
Two things:

Try not to ban yourself... your leaving me hanging with posts and trolls like that above. I appreciate your concerns... if there is anyone in GREE that cares, this is the time for them to see our concerns rationally.

Don't ban yourselves... please.

Secondly, whats up with posts like that above? New members just trying to create more chaos?

Forum Police
05-31-2013, 10:56 AM
We work for the company but pose as customers. What's the term for that... ahhh yes a shill!

No seriously we're not shills. Don't be thinking like that. It's all make believe.

Mc an
05-31-2013, 10:59 AM
We work for the company but pose as customers. What's the term for that... ahhh yes a shill!

No seriously we're not shills. Don't be thinking like that. It's all make believe.
.........:)

The Mole Who am i??
05-31-2013, 10:59 AM
Well said general! Without forum control this forum would go out of control.

He is on his knees, unzips them and swallows the egg white.

Paul Wall
05-31-2013, 11:00 AM
This is so much crap. Contact support??? Have you missed all the threads INCLUDING THIS ONE that mention how terrible, unprofessional, and lackadaisical support is? You must have because instead of reassuring us that support will improve you just IGNORE IT and keep telling people to go to support. How about updating us on how support is being changed to better support the costumer??? Nope, because nothing is being changed in support and we'll continue to be treated like crap.

On cheaters:

The forums:

Forum Police
05-31-2013, 11:03 AM
I wear the pants in this relationship.

MADCAT
05-31-2013, 12:03 PM
general59 you obviously did not view all the photos

Try taking a good hard look at the photos that were taken any body with any intelegance can see that they are phoney. We all hate cheats and hackers but that dose t mean someone can make a false cliam against another player. Like cj said if you feel someone is cheating you contact support you don't post there names in the forum. If the claims are false why sould the player be draged thew the mud.

thundarr
05-31-2013, 12:12 PM
As an employer I treat my customers and employees well. I make sure my employees are well paid and happy. Once an employee gets a better offer and you try and respond by matching it and they look at you and think why did I have to quit or threaten to leave to get this. Why didn't they appreciate me enough to just give it to without my having resort to this and even if they do stay its never the same. I have seen hundreds of people come and go in my 40+ year career. The same goes for customers. You do the best you can and even if you have to give them something they really shouldn't get you can justify it if they are good customers. The same goes with this game. People are spending a fortune without getting a tangible item in return like a Iphone, furniture, computer or something they really want. They are spending it on an illusion. So when they find out they are getting duped or wasting their hard earned money they will never feel the same way again no matter what is done. Their trust is irretrievably broken. I feel foolish for having spent as much as I did but I am a grown man and I take responsibility for my actions. I will never spend another penny on this game but I will remain a free player and enjoy my faction and enjoy this forum a lot more.

glitters
05-31-2013, 12:16 PM
Would you still do the same if you were a monopoly?

As an employer I treat my customers and employees well. I make sure my employees are well paid and happy. Once an employee gets a better offer and you try and respond by matching it and they look at you and think why did I have to quit or threaten to leave to get this. Why didn't they appreciate me enough to just give it to without my having resort to this and even if they do stay its never the same. I have seen hundreds of people come and go in my 40+ year career. The same goes for customers. You do the best you can and even if you have to give them something they really shouldn't get you can justify it if they are good customers. The same goes with this game. People are spending a fortune without getting a tangible item in return like a Iphone, furniture, computer or something they really want. They are spending it on an illusion. So when they find out they are getting duped or wasting their hard earned money they will never feel the same way again no matter what is done. Their trust is irretrievably broken. I feel foolish for having spent as much as I did but I am a grown man and I take responsibility for my actions. I will never spend another penny on this game but I will remain a free player and enjoy my faction and enjoy this forum a lot more.

thundarr
05-31-2013, 12:24 PM
Would you still do the same if you were a monopoly?

Probably not but this won't remain a monopoly because its not impossible to make a clone of this game and avoid all the mistakes. There is always competition and the barriers to entry are not that great in this case. Its not like you have to open a chain of stores, manufacturing plant or something with huge infrastructure. Its not like you are going up against Apple or Google with threats of patent infringement. Its just a game and there are thousands out there and more every day. Someone I am sure is writing a better version of MW and once its established there will be a mass exodus. I loved this game but with all that has happened I just like it a bit now.

CRAWFORD
05-31-2013, 12:33 PM
Try taking a good hard look at the photos that were taken any body with any intelegance can see that they are phoney. We all hate cheats and hackers but that dose t mean someone can make a false cliam against another player. Like cj said if you feel someone is cheating you contact support you don't post there names in the forum. If the claims are false why sould the player be draged thew the mud.

If that is really the case... I recommend you look well into the game. Thats really hard for me to believe that you would be so relaxed at the condition of the game. Factions have been banned bro! Again, I hope your not trolling, because I for one, have really enjoyed the game, interacting with the other players and talking time to time about the events and stratedgy about going about them. The idea that I could join a faction and be associated and scarred as a cheater for life is terrible. For you not to care about that is insane. The only reason this game has survived is due to the interractions of loyal players having fun with one another and enjoying the experience together.

I find it hard to understand how players can feel so self-absorbed if it isn't trolling. I honestly don't think its because I'm a faction leader. I care about my fellow players, and would be hurt if they quit, didn't enjoy the game of got banned.

Rapg635
05-31-2013, 01:03 PM
Bravo Zulu, you hit the nail on the head with your statement. I am near quitting myself for the exact reasons you state. The main thing keeping me here is my faction, which is comprised of a great bunch of guys and gals. And it certainly seems that gree could not care less. as long as people keep spending gree will continue on this path.

eric61
05-31-2013, 02:03 PM
DO NOT BELIEVE CJ. I think he is full of crap. What is he doing about it? Let the masses know that you care. Tell us what you are doing beside hiding behind posts of bull and start answering tickets promptly. I have a beef with the loses when higher stats by 500k. No boosts make that up but I am told to send in individually. Are you nuts. I have over 50 of them. Again....an excuse for Gree not to get back or send their standard reply that means nothing. Hackers and unacceptable losses. How bad can a company screw up. Take a lesson from Gree. What a bunch of bs they tell you. I think they have this 80's mentality that only kids play these games and probably stealing money from parents to pay for it. So far from true. Smart and successful people play this game. Do NOT treat us like kids. Soon or later it will bite you in the ass.

Mc an
05-31-2013, 02:33 PM

We need a class action lawsuit. Simple answer.

Meta Rage Trollbot
05-31-2013, 02:34 PM

Ah, young cricket forum contributor. There is still much for you to learn. The pictures were real - why would someone photoshop pictures of their own faction members? And why do you think so many Senior Members are upset? You will learn much with patience and time playing the game.

Do not forget to type "dog" if you respond.

eric61
05-31-2013, 02:47 PM
Gree has a lot to do to stop the hacking. As I was looking for the forum on google the page that jumped up first was about top 30 pages of mw cheats for gold and cash and energy and health. Is the software for this game so vulnerable that anyone can do it. Where is the due diligence from Gree to close These gaps and update the program on a regular basis to avoid these situations? Where is Gree in watching the players stats and having some way to check these things on a regular basis? I guess the big question is...Where is Gree? Oh yea.....passed them pushing a cart full of cash into the bank. Smarten up Gree. Your future and the future of this game we love is in serious question at this moment in time. You need to act and do it decisively to level a fair playing field.....and if a ticket is sent in about hackers , stop admonishing the messenger and start hearing the message. A personally reply instead of a bot would be nice. Short of staff? Overwhelmed with tickets? Should have kept staff instead of downsizing. Oh yea. Money on the way to Japan. None left over for American subsidiary. Too bad. Your problem. Not ours. Get off you asses and deal with it.

yankeefreak
05-31-2013, 02:51 PM
You guys don't understand. its pointless. who cares. 90 percent of the players don't even read the forums or know it exists. I played for almost a year and a half before I realized there was a forum. Mostly because I was deployed, but still. And then, who really cares. I spend money here and there, and mostly for WD of course which might be the smartest money maker Gree has done to date. But in reality, stop spending money if it bugs you, hackers will always be here, cheaters will always be here, money spenders will always be here. I hate to say it but PJ was right

Lord Vader
05-31-2013, 02:52 PM
Wow can't believe you would still buy gold knowing that there are a lot of cheaters. Did you not read Durt McGurt thread yesterday. Good luck. Long live the general and the durty troops of McGurt

DocLo
05-31-2013, 02:59 PM
Wow can't believe you would still buy gold knowing that there are a lot of cheaters. Did you not read Durt McGurt thread yesterday. Good luck. Long live the general and the durty troops of McGurt

I doubt most of the players of this game know this forum exists.

Lord Vader
05-31-2013, 03:02 PM
I doubt most of the players of this game know this forum exists.

All the leaders and people who matter are on here! Long live the General and his durty troops of McGurt!

yankeefreak
05-31-2013, 03:07 PM
All the leaders and people who matter are on here! Long live the General and his durty troops of McGurt!

so before I found out about the forum I didn't matter. Now i'm hurt and will hunt you down and take all your fakes money. Oh wait..that's not me...never mind

Lord Vader
05-31-2013, 03:18 PM
so before I found out about the forum I didn't matter. Now i'm hurt and will hunt you down and take all your fakes money. Oh wait..that's not me...never mind

Ah but you did find the forum. So you have a voice too! Stand up for what you believe ...... Long live the general and the durty troops of McGurt

WI(AusNz)
05-31-2013, 04:10 PM
I missed the original thread but put 2 and 2 together be reading all these posts. Can someone give a 15 second news flash summarizing the who, what, where and when?

WI(AusNz)
05-31-2013, 04:52 PM
Couldn't have said better myself. You play the game for what it is. Some people just like to cry over everything.
While I'm not in this category, some have paid serious money to compete. Now they find out they were competing with cheats. That would seriously piss me off! It's not as simple as some people simply having a whinge. There are serious money at stake for a lot of people

2nd Sea Raiders
05-31-2013, 07:33 PM
Very clever... Unfortunately they have messed up so much already that it will take them a long time to get the game back to where it needs to be.

CRAWFORD
05-31-2013, 08:52 PM
Outside to forum it is so easy to catch these guys. They are seriously doing it on purpose

BILAT NI KAZU BAHO
05-31-2013, 10:56 PM
CJ - seriously - a lot of people here are just frustrated that after these hackers have been reported - with screen shots and undeniable evidence - these situations come up again - but at the expense of pushing us in the Top 10 of spending more - which then seems like maybe the hackers are serving a more sinister purpose.

Banning long time respected members for making silly sugestions that of course are not serious - but rather an attempt to get a real response from you - only makes those senior member MORE frustrated that you are quick to ban whistle blowers and sarcastic calls to obvious insincere action - but SO slow to actually keep this game legit by stopping obvious hackers.

Really - McGurt / McDoc - and others that have been banned today - they love the game and are respected members of this community for a long time -leading factions - communicating in many other mediums than this forum - so to ban someone who has spent over $10,000 on this game in the heat of the moment like today - really spits in the face of those who love the game so much and just really want to stop the cheapening of the game with all the hackers.

Please un-ban McGurt / McDoc and others who were only trying to get YOU to respond to the repeated requests to stop the hackers. Those are the good guys trying to save the game - TRUE leaders of big Top 10 factions - who outside of this forum - have WAY more influence with their big time Gold spenders in their guilds across ALL of your games.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

People were banned for a reason. One of them was posting a photoshopped stat of a player making his health regen 99% and made him look like a health regen hacker. So goodluck to the dirt who destroyed a good faction. And NO, keep them banned.

Sadistic.
05-31-2013, 11:28 PM
Bilat you are complete fool, being taken for a mug! You my friend can believe what you like but the proof has been seen, no one can deny the evidence put forward.. I myself am still awaiting a response from Gree regarding these cheaters.. I am a Mcgurt and I have so much unseen information only seen by other officers and the great man Durt himself.. I have emails, chat room dialect and even voice recordings.. Pictures are proof, if you believe mcgurts had photoshopped and twisted things you are deluded! Once I actually get a response from Gree all this information will become available to them aswell as a full upto date profile of screenshots of every single member of mcgurts.. Stats, and bonus screening has taken place and let me tell you! ALL of our members are clean other than the NEW members that came from the said faction you are trying to protect.. You are a fool and a blind one at that! Regarding the banning of my fellow mcgurts, shame on you employees of Gree, all we ever strived for was to make the game fair and safe for all.. Un-ban these people and let their voices be heard!

Sirius
06-01-2013, 12:26 AM
Just to remind folks CJ has responded a few times on things. Please read thru the thread if you would. Let's try to relax and discuss all aspects constructively.

We will moving forward, have some things to say to help address many of your concerns. Please have some patience in this matter.

Thanks!

~Sirius

I am a cow
06-01-2013, 12:31 AM
People were banned for a reason. One of them was posting a photoshopped stat of a player making his health regen 99% and made him look like a health regen hacker. So goodluck to the dirt who destroyed a good faction. And NO, keep them banned.

actually sometimes the reason is oblivious

Topic
06-01-2013, 12:56 AM
Gree is salron

the game is the ring

you are gollum.

Wise up and throw the ring in the fire of mount doom before it consumes you - i have!

MADCAT
06-01-2013, 08:53 AM
What a total ASS your are. The cheats are from Mcgruts. Keep the ban.

General59 you mad because you are banned or hiding the truth?
You are the fool

Zedsdead
06-01-2013, 09:03 AM
Your nothing but a total ASS. Gree already said that the photo was not real. Stop trying to bull**** people.

Great...another one of these hackers/trolls taking over the thread. Gree, can you please start by banning twits like this?

Brahmin
06-01-2013, 09:26 AM
I am going to play free from now on.

AH Yeesss!!! Finally a solution.

Brahmin
06-01-2013, 09:37 AM
Just deleted MW. Good luck all!

ding, ding, ding we have a winner!!!

Wingman GRI
06-01-2013, 09:37 AM
AH Yeesss!!! Finally a solution.

Its probably the only way which would make GREE listen. They are already red flagged by Apple by the way..

Brahmin
06-01-2013, 09:44 AM

I knew it, he couldn't resist, PJ had to get in on this thread.

MADCAT
06-01-2013, 10:11 AM
We are not afraid of apple, we are not afraid of your credit card companies and we are not afraid of you.
We have a hundred attorneys in our employ. Bring it little people.

Idiot 100 attorneys?
You lost, takes 1

CRAWFORD
06-01-2013, 10:23 AM
What a total ASS your are. The cheats are from Mcgruts. Keep the ban.

You can't possibly think he is a cheater? He spent a lot of money and yet still doesn't have unbeatable stats. Please refrain from calling him a cheater just because you don't like him. Call him a jerk if you think that is so. But a cheater needs to be taken seriously. The problem with how your going about it is that your targeting the wrong people when you slander like that. THIS IS A REAL PROBLEM! Not a personal vendetta against someone. I ask you please not to get your feelings get in the way of a solution.

Sniper76
06-01-2013, 10:25 AM
Your nothing but a total ASS. Gree already said that the photo was not real. Stop trying to bull**** people.

General59, when did Gree say that the photo wasn't real? I would like to read that post. I have been trying to keep up on all this so I can make a decision on what I do for the next event.

ucantwin1
06-01-2013, 10:33 AM
Long live Eddie!

MADCAT
06-01-2013, 11:21 AM
Somebody gets it. Why am I now greesupervisor2? Party on my friends. Eddie says hello.

Tell Eddie hi

Nouife
06-01-2013, 11:43 AM
General59, when did Gree say that the photo wasn't real? I would like to read that post. I have been trying to keep up on all this so I can make a decision on what I do for the next event.

I have read the whole thread, Gree said nothing about those pics being fake. I've read several posts by General59 these last days, my conclusion is that he's a troll. And a bit of a jerk too.

Raw Sushi
06-01-2013, 12:00 PM
Pictures where fake, Photoshop CS6.

Nouife
06-01-2013, 12:12 PM
Pictures where fake, Photoshop CS6.

Raw Sushi - 3 posts (today)

Go away troll.

Raw Sushi
06-01-2013, 12:18 PM
Raw Sushi - 3 posts (today)

Go away troll.

I could post as much as i like

Sirius
06-01-2013, 12:22 PM
Please note the forum rules and keep on topic. I will close the thread if folks continue to attack each other.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47705-Posting-Guidelines-*Updated-3-6-13*

Raw Sushi
06-01-2013, 12:26 PM
Please note the forum rules and keep on topic. I will close the thread if folks continue to attack each other.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47705-Posting-Guidelines-*Updated-3-6-13*

Can you please put this person (Nouife) in his place, he is trolling my posts and looking for an argument.

MADCAT
06-01-2013, 12:42 PM
Can you please put this person (Nouife) in his place, he is trolling my posts and looking for an argument.

Actually raw sushi you are looking for the fight. Post proof they were fake or altered pics. If you don't have any then please go away. :)

Raw Sushi
06-01-2013, 12:46 PM
Actually raw sushi you are looking for the fight. Post proof they were fake or altered pics. If you don't have any then please go away. :)

Post proof they were real or not altered pics. If you don't have any then please go away.

Sadistic.
06-01-2013, 12:48 PM
I have the pics, I should know, and general59 do what the whole of mcgurts have done and send me upto date screenshots of your stats and bonuses and let me screen you! Where's your balls to prove your innocence!
Pretty sad to come on here and start mouthing off like a 10 year old.. Put up my friend or shut up.. Have a nice day..

MADCAT
06-01-2013, 12:50 PM
Post proof they were real or not altered pics. If you don't have any then please go away.

They were posted and GREE removed them, all pics are still available :)
So you say they are fake prove it or shut up
GREE knows the truth, that's why some threads are "allowed"

Sadistic.
06-01-2013, 12:55 PM
Madcat leave the pathetic loner to his own delusional world , pointless arguing with idiots, you get no sense back from them whatever they say...

Raw Sushi
06-01-2013, 12:58 PM
They were posted and GREE removed them, all pics are still available :)
So you say they are not fake prove it or shut up

They were posted and GREE removed them because they were photoshoped.
So you say they are not fake prove it or shut up

Sadistic.
06-01-2013, 01:04 PM
Sushi I have REAL PROOF... I have REAL EMAILS,REAL PICTURES, REAL VOICE RECORDINGS and you think I'm going to let you see this? Behave yourself.. The only person who will see this info is Gree when they eventually get to my ticket! Pull your finger out Gree...

greedy1
06-01-2013, 01:05 PM

This is a war game. Can we attack you?

Raw Sushi
06-01-2013, 01:05 PM
Madcat leave the pathetic loner to his own delusional world , pointless arguing with idiots, you get no sense back from them whatever they say...

Someone please give this big baby a bottle, too many cry babies.

If you dont like this game then dont play it no one is begging you. Play your own game and stop hating on others, just because they have more money than you doest mean you can slander them.

Sadistic.
06-01-2013, 01:07 PM
I will say no more on this matter, I won't be dragged into a ***** fight, because Gree will clarify I am the winner in the end and why fight when you have already won the battle... EXACTLY!
Have a nice day!

MADCAT
06-01-2013, 01:09 PM
Someone please give this big baby a bottle, too many cry babies.

If you dont like this game then dont play it no one is begging you. Play your own game and stop hating on others, just because they have more money than you doest mean you can slander them.

Sushi you are the fool

I meant you are just another sheep

Raw Sushi
Sushi I have REAL PROOF... I have REAL EMAILS,REAL PICTURES, REAL VOICE RECORDINGS and you think I'm going to let you see this? Behave yourself.. The only person who will see this info is Gree when they eventually get to my ticket! Pull your finger out Gree...

This troll/hater need to get banned

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...pdated-3-6-13*

Haters will alway hate, beggers will always envy the rich by means of slander

Nouife
He's been doing this in several threads, Sadistic. People just use the report button in the lower left and he won't be trolling much more.

Sadistic.
06-01-2013, 01:10 PM
I can be attacked anytime, day or night.. In game name: sadistic wizard .. Happy hunting, ill be waiting..

MADCAT
06-01-2013, 01:11 PM
This troll/hater need to get banned

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...pdated-3-6-13*

Haters will alway hate, beggers will always envy the rich by means of slander

We are rich
Spend lots of money
You are missing the point

Sadistic.
06-01-2013, 01:11 PM
Thanks nouife..

Raw Sushi
06-01-2013, 01:12 PM
Raw Sushi, get some wasabi and kill the taste of that day old fish! Love it or leave it?
We have heard that before. How about hate it and sue some socks off. Go eat some
more spoiled fish.

look at my pic does it look like i eat fish

Sniper76
06-01-2013, 01:19 PM

Hey guys, I see know that general59 and raw sushi are just looking for fights to get this thread closed.
They are probably the same person. Just ignore them and keep the conversation going.
Wish there was a way to delete their posts so we don't have to read them.

greedy1
06-01-2013, 01:23 PM
OK, no problem...we will take out the fish eaters here and then we will take out the fish
eaters there...if that doesn't work then we will send in the Marines...have a nice day.

BILAT NI KAZU BAHO
06-01-2013, 02:24 PM
Bilat you are complete fool, being taken for a mug! You my friend can believe what you like but the proof has been seen, no one can deny the evidence put forward.. I myself am still awaiting a response from Gree regarding these cheaters.. I am a Mcgurt and I have so much unseen information only seen by other officers and the great man Durt himself.. I have emails, chat room dialect and even voice recordings.. Pictures are proof, if you believe mcgurts had photoshopped and twisted things you are deluded! Once I actually get a response from Gree all this information will become available to them aswell as a full upto date profile of screenshots of every single member of mcgurts.. Stats, and bonus screening has taken place and let me tell you! ALL of our members are clean other than the NEW members that came from the said faction you are trying to protect.. You are a fool and a blind one at that! Regarding the banning of my fellow mcgurts, shame on you employees of Gree, all we ever strived for was to make the game fair and safe for all.. Un-ban these people and let their voices be heard!

You can call me all the names you like. U are banned, get over it. Sometimes a dirt is just a dirt. Dust them off. I have seen the photoshopped ones u guys posted and the original one. So yes, you guys are CLEAN . Lol lol. You just got 4th place and you think you are better than PUN, FERR OR SF or everyone else.

MADCAT
06-01-2013, 02:33 PM
You can call me all the names you like. U are banned, get over it. Sometimes a dirt is just a dirt. Dust them off. I have seen the photoshopped ones u guys posted and the original one. So yes, you guys are CLEAN . Lol lol. You just got 4th place and you think you are better than PUN, FERR OR SF or everyone else.

WTH are you talking about ?

Sadistic.
06-01-2013, 02:48 PM
Bilat, who ever mentioned being better than pun, ferr or superfaction?
Oh yeah, you just did.. If we was better than you wouldn't we have overtaken you???
Are you really that dim to have posted that..
Geees, have you taken your mental pills today???
Enjoy your evening and thank you for clearing the Mcgurt name! Big high 5 to you my friend.. Hahahahahahaha

BILAT NI KAZU BAHO
06-01-2013, 02:55 PM
Oh yeah, you just did.. If we was better than you wouldn't we have overtaken you???
Enjoy your evening and thank you for clearing the Mcgurt name! Big high 5 to you my friend.. Hahahahahahaha

HMmm i guess u cant tell the difference between sarcasm and what not. Oh well, maybe dust off the dirt in your pea brain might work. And I am nit with moffos and im not protecting anyone. But what us fair is fair. And no you have not overtaken my faction. You are still in sorry 4th!
Keep them banned!

MADCAT
06-01-2013, 03:02 PM
There is more then one kind of cheat. Iam not saying he is a hacker what I am saying is that he is trying to ruin factions by spreading bull**** stories And that's just as bad.

Ohh crazy general59 is back
I bet it is a pain to log in, log out, log in, log out,.... All your diff users

Sadistic.
06-01-2013, 03:25 PM
HMmm i guess u cant tell the difference between sarcasm and what not. Oh well, maybe dust off the dirt in your pea brain might work. And I am nit with moffos and im not protecting anyone. But what us fair is fair. And no you have not overtaken my faction. You are still in sorry 4th!
Keep them banned!
There you go again bilat, naming names... You need to be careful, you could soon find yourself being banned... I know which faction you are in.. I have spoken to alot of your team mates, they are ok.. You on the other hand, well all I will say is.. "WHATEVER". Have a nice day! Hahahahahaha

Doctor F
06-01-2013, 03:29 PM
I've been chatting with many players over the last day or so that feel Gree can do a much better job of policing the game and removing hackers. Myself along with many other faction leaders have reached the conclusion that until the game is cleaned up gold purchases will no longer be made. It's pointless for us to try to outspend the hackers. I've turned in many 'questionable' players to Gree and just received an email back from them saying they don't give results out and the case is closed. And the funny part is you ask me to rate your customer service after that. I have no idea what has been done. After talking with many faction leaders I had someone show me the prizes for Madagascar already in their inventory. That's really depressing. We had someone that we found out to be a hacker in our faction that was asked to leave, only to find out he went to another top faction. Myself I'd like to see the game players names who are found to be hackers published. That way we all can know who it is. Also I think the offending factions that are harboring the hackers should face some kind of ramifications. Also from talking with many players I've heard of people receiving refunds from Apple and Google that along with a non gold buying pledge can't be good for business. Thanks for letting me say my piece.

Lord Vader
06-01-2013, 03:32 PM
Come on guys your losing focus of the facts. This game is supported by cheaters and hackers and a certain company does nothing to stop it. My name is Chiu my accounts been hacked and gree has done nothing to help me get it back. Not even reply to my email, long live the general and the durty troops of McGurt!

Sadistic.
06-01-2013, 03:33 PM
Very nicely put doctor, at last a decent response from someone with a brain.. Thank you..

Sadistic.
06-01-2013, 04:12 PM
That's it general pick up your ball and go home sulking.. Go poison someone else's waterhole.. Have a nice day..!

MADCAT
06-01-2013, 11:14 PM
Iam done with this thread. To many A Holes. The ones defending McGrut and his clonies are just upset that another dirt ball got banned. Don't worry guys your probably right behind him. Have a nice day.

Great news!!
Bye bye

Wingman GRI
06-02-2013, 01:10 AM
Finally :-)

Topic
06-02-2013, 04:32 AM
I've been chatting with many players over the last day or so that feel Gree can do a much better job of policing the game and removing hackers. Myself along with many other faction leaders have reached the conclusion that until the game is cleaned up gold purchases will no longer be made. It's pointless for us to try to outspend the hackers. I've turned in many 'questionable' players to Gree and just received an email back from them saying they don't give results out and the case is closed. And the funny part is you ask me to rate your customer service after that. I have no idea what has been done. After talking with many faction leaders I had someone show me the prizes for Madagascar already in their inventory. That's really depressing. We had someone that we found out to be a hacker in our faction that was asked to leave, only to find out he went to another top faction. Myself I'd like to see the game players names who are found to be hackers published. That way we all can know who it is. Also I think the offending factions that are harboring the hackers should face some kind of ramifications. Also from talking with many players I've heard of people receiving refunds from Apple and Google that along with a non gold buying pledge can't be good for business. Thanks for letting me say my piece.

I agree with what you say. I think the answer is to stop buying gold - I cannot see the point of trying to keep up with the hackers with real money. I dont think the issue of hacking will really be given top priority by Gree unless it affects their profits. In my view Gree need to take a number of steps as follows 1 - Employ a dedicated couple of people whose job is to identify and deal with hackers swiftly and appropriately. 2. Be more transparent in how they deal with hackers - we all know after Ireland they banned a couple of teams and we were pleased about that but we all send in screenshots of hackers and wonder why we bothered when we see them with 200 more lead soldiers the following week! 3-MAKE EVERYONES BONOUSES VIISIBLE TO ALL PLAYERS OR AT THE VERY LEAST TO MEMBERS OF THEIR OWN FRACTION, this is a really simple and effective way to identify hackers. For starters this should be available to members of a fraction. That way a fraction can easily identify a hacker and then have no complaints if the faction suffers from the outfall of harbouring a hacker. At the moment I have some sympathy for the honest members of fractions who may not know about a hacker in their midsts. Gree need to badly address this issue so the system can be policed by honest players.
Finally the petty sniping on here is not helping anyone - all fractions have a mix of people and living across the globe from each other we really cant be expected to know everything about other members. Lets work together constructively to deal with this issue and purge the game of the dishonest people who are slowly strangling the honest people like a creeping vine. if Gree dont take this issue very seriously then it will eventually lead to a total collapse in confidence and ultimately the de ise of the game.

De$eption
06-02-2013, 08:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsggvZlFniA&list=PLSks-Fe4BKpFRjsR7JmHBffMg52e3l1As

DeT Bob
06-02-2013, 09:29 AM

On cheaters:

The forums:

iīd say you donīt allow discussions. and they did not point out single persons. a loophole was showed

Pounder
06-02-2013, 01:48 PM
Where have all the good folks gone???

gingerbear
06-02-2013, 01:52 PM
Where have all the good folks gone???

They are all banned.

Riptide
06-02-2013, 02:02 PM
yeah i heard of all the bans and locking threads going on a few hours ago it was pretty bad wasn't it

Riptide
06-02-2013, 02:05 PM
If you do this kind of thing I will promise you will get banned.

njemt242
06-02-2013, 05:11 PM
bump. Lets not let this slide to the depths of the old threads

gingerbear
06-02-2013, 05:47 PM
Yes, I agree. Can someone explain to me why I should spend any money on Madagascar? I don't like the shell game which is exactly what I feel like I'm playing due to lack of communication. Can't get ticket responses or forum responses. So why should WE spend anymore?

You shouldn't. Join those of us that are not only buying no gold for Madagascar, but aren't even spending what we have or will have from bonuses.

USMC1976
06-02-2013, 05:57 PM

On cheaters:

The forums:

CJ54,
I'd like to respond to you. While I guess I have to believe you that you have taken care of 500 accounts lately, I have to ask myself who are they? I have sent in tickets like many others and have taken photos and told you that I would send them to you if that would help to show you the hard core evidence of hacking. Just today, I again find one that I reported months ago still here. He has leveled up changed his base and got rid of a few things so he doesn't appear to be a hacker anymore but his base is the same as the pictures I took before except now he has Anniversary buildings added which everyone knows can't be purchased anymore. So please help me understand who you are getting rid of except for some people that have brought out schemes of hacking to light. I'm confused and irritated to say the least.
There are better programs that Gree can add to their system to help stop the loopholes and the hackers. Why don't they invest in the programs? When you start affecting people who actually pay with money for a product (gold) then the company Gree has an obligation to protect the consumer. Otherwise you can be held accountable. You have to be transparent with ALL of us in some manner so that we can see that it is being dealt with and that our money is being protected by Gree. I'm not bi.... I am trying to make a point by being up front and honest and that is also what I would expect from Gree.

Devildog 244779560

killahoss
06-02-2013, 06:00 PM
GREE's already made it clear, that any faction that harbors hackers and USES them during wars... will be disqualified...knowing this..its up to the individual faction to spot these cheaters and boot them right off their faction..and we now have to do this, but screen new recruits!.....Any hackers should be booted right out your crew, if you have any suspects....Avoid getting disqualified by sending the hackers to the curb...GREE will eventually pick em' up and delete the account..but like GREE said their always gonna find hack...It's up to us to spot these guys and get em' off your crew...again, don't get disqualified...

gingerbear
06-02-2013, 06:20 PM
Sorry when I said someone I meant a certain community manager

I know, but, we both know that isn't going to happen.

glyfone1
06-02-2013, 11:33 PM
Whats good for a social game when the game company choose to anger the community of players?

Its just so much easier to say goodbye to MW now.

Adm.J
06-03-2013, 03:11 AM
GREE's already made it clear, that any faction that harbors hackers and USES them during wars... will be disqualified...knowing this..its up to the individual faction to spot these cheaters and boot them right off their faction..and we now have to do this, but screen new recruits!.....Any hackers should be booted right out your crew, if you have any suspects....Avoid getting disqualified by sending the hackers to the curb...GREE will eventually pick em' up and delete the account..but like GREE said their always gonna find hack...It's up to us to spot these guys and get em' off your crew...again, don't get disqualified...Quit spreading BS. Gree has made nothing clear. Players do this already and nothing is done. In fact, its the good guys that are getting the bans in some cases. If you were actually an interested player instead of what appears to be another undercover employee attempting damage control, you would know that's why everyone is PISSED OFF! Stop copy and pasting this nonsense.

rsames
06-03-2013, 11:39 AM
Bump- this needs to be read

BILAT NI KAZU BAHO
06-07-2013, 01:14 AM

You are correct. The photos posted by your faction was not photoshopped but then the name was blurred and you guys said it was the opposing faction. Well here is the original photos, no blurring. There is your PROOF. The truth is, you guys got caught and instead of accepting the shame, you took one step ahead and pointed the finger on the spy. Best defense is offense, right???

Now, that would clear the McDirty's name would it? The all so holy dirty mcdirty was busy going around accusing other players as hackers but forgot to look in his own backyard ---his very own officers.

No wonder you guys placed 4th!!! 99% Health Regen...on all 11 faction members!!

Now take that high five of yours and direct it to your face. And take your Prozac too. And yeah give some to your all so holy leader dirty mcdirty. The officer's name by the way sounds similar to darth vader and chew -baca.

NOW BAN ME, I DONT GIVE A CRAP!

commander Don
06-07-2013, 01:56 AM
You are correct. The photos posted by your faction was not photoshopped but then the name was blurred and you guys said it was the opposing faction. Well here is the original photos, no blurring. There is your PROOF. The truth is, you guys got caught and instead of accepting the shame, you took one step ahead and pointed the finger on the spy. Best defense is offense, right???

Now, that would clear the McDirty's name would it? The all so holy dirty mcdirty was busy going around accusing other players as hackers but forgot to look in his own backyard ---his very own officers.

Now take that high five of yours and direct it to your face. And take your Prozac too. And yeah give some to your all so holy leader dirty mcdirty. The officer's name by the way sounds similar to darth vader and chew -baca.

Fool of the Took!

I like to mention my dear friend who reported the faction that got banned still doesn't have is account back, He did alot in exposing such a large amount of offenders and turned the tide of this war. Where is the justice? that is my biggest problem. . trust.

Sadistic.
06-08-2013, 03:18 AM

You have no idea of the level of commitment by our team involved in catching the info these offenders provided.. You keep pushing the blame on us.. Keep peoples eyes looking in the wrong direction hey bilat as to mask the true offenders. clever but not that clever buddy.. People know the truth ; )... You are looking a fool.. Enjoy your day..

Sadistic.
06-08-2013, 03:22 AM

And for your information dear friend, the one and only officer involved in this offence done so to provide the evidence that this is going on and could be done so easily..he knowingly accepted this and knew he would lose his account. That makes him a hero for trying to save people from being taken as fools.. Obviously not you as you choose not to accept the truth.. Guilty conscience..?

ffp
06-08-2013, 04:36 AM
Not sure if anyone has suggested this but I think screenshot of base and profile is almost unusable to track down questionable users.

Maybe each user is given a hexdecimal id placed where the alliance id is if you aren't their ally. All Gree has to do is look up the number instead of trying to trace screenshot as they could have leveled up/added allies/changed stats/changed name by the time Gree bothers to look them up.

Sadistic.
06-08-2013, 11:59 AM
Not sure if anyone has suggested this but I think screenshot of base and profile is almost unusable to track down questionable users.

Maybe each user is given a hexdecimal id placed where the alliance id is if you aren't their ally. All Gree has to do is look up the number instead of trying to trace screenshot as they could have leveled up/added allies/changed stats/changed name by the time Gree bothers to look them up.
I'm not sure if someone mentioned this before but they should have a little warning triangle located somewhere on screen that you could push if you believe anything looks dodgy, this could raise alarms in gree's register and provide all info regarding that account.. Email address , profile, all boosts, cash/gold purchases etc... They can then check and decide whether action is req..

WinD-n-RaiN
06-09-2013, 08:50 AM

3. Lat LQT we won a unit with +2% energy and another unit with 20% Health Regen which dont work. We paid for a unit with is advertised with these bonuses so we should receive them. if a customer pays for something which advertises something on it we would expect to receive that.

This is for ADMIN to reply and NOT for CJ54.

Please CJ54 stay well away from my post. I will await for ADMINS reply before i take my next step.

Annnnnnnnd.... BANNED. WHAT DO YOU KNOW!!!!!!!