PDA

View Full Version : Transfer data from iphone to other devices.

musizian
05-30-2013, 01:02 PM
Hey guys,
So i am into the game pretty deep (level 83). I need to change my iPhone 4 currently to iPhone 5. Is there any way I can transfer it across devices? Will the data get reset? If there is a way, how?
Thanks!!

Adagio
05-30-2013, 01:06 PM
I would suggest using the backup system on icloud

The Wise One
05-30-2013, 01:26 PM
Hi,

Contact Support. The iTunes back-up is not compatible with the way transfer will get carried over. Contact will need to make a swap for you between the 2 devices.

musizian
06-02-2013, 06:52 AM
hi wise one..
thank you for answering. However can you elaborate on that?
I heard if I back it up with itunes, the game data will not be transfered.
I dont understand the contact support paart. thanks!!

Hi,

Contact Support. The iTunes back-up is not compatible with the way transfer will get carried over. Contact will need to make a swap for you between the 2 devices.

indonesian
06-02-2013, 09:21 AM
hi wise one..
thank you for answering. However can you elaborate on that?
I heard if I back it up with itunes, the game data will not be transfered.
I dont understand the contact support paart. thanks!!

you could find it on the faq section inside the game, but i dont exactly remember where is the tab placed

KingPoop
06-02-2013, 02:25 PM
I know this sounds crazy, but it is possible to transfer from an iPhone to an android?

Aradan
06-02-2013, 02:37 PM
Don't think so since on android it is still in beta and I think only released in canada, but maybe they will considering you have filled their pockets nicely

Ferp
06-02-2013, 08:40 PM
Not just Canada. Australia too!

The Wise One
06-02-2013, 09:22 PM
I know this sounds crazy, but it is possible to transfer from an iPhone to an android?

Not possible. It's an issue between the 2 game apps being different and it's a violation for both platforms ToS

musizian
06-03-2013, 10:15 AM
The wise one, i still have not get my answer. Please help haha!! my apple care plan is ending soon. thanks!

Tusion26
08-12-2014, 10:57 PM
Hey guys,
So i am into the game pretty deep (level 83). I need to transfer my iPhone 4 currently to iPhone 5 (http://www.iphone-ipad-recovery.com/transfer-data-between-android-ios-and-symbian.html). Is there any way I can transfer it across devices? Will the data get reset? If there is a way, how?
Thanks!!
Hi, there. You can try to use iTunes to transfer your iPhone data to another iPhone. In the meanwhile, you should avoid sync with it will wipe your old data.
BTW, some third party transfer softwares can help you to solve this problem, which will cost you a litter money. Well, if you want to transfer them for free, you had better try other ways. Hope it can help you.

Marco_
08-13-2014, 12:49 AM
Hi, there. You can try to use iTunes to transfer your iPhone data to another iPhone. In the meanwhile, you should avoid sync with it will wipe your old data.
BTW, some third party transfer softwares can help you to solve this problem, which will cost you a litter money. Well, if you want to transfer them for free, you had better try other ways. Hope it can help you.
Nice, necro a post of which the last reply was 14 months ago with a nonsense answer...
(to transfer you just bind the account and then retrieve it on the new device)