PDA

View Full Version : LTE Building Update Please

cook976
05-30-2013, 08:59 AM
CJ,

Any update on timing of the release of the new LTE building as well as any events tied to the upgrading as in buildings past?

Nouife
05-30-2013, 09:08 AM
CJ,

Any update on timing of the release of the new LTE building as well as any events tied to the upgrading as in buildings past?

I was about to ask the same question.

Roscoe782
05-30-2013, 09:10 AM
I will also add my question on a previous thread: Any update on the staking issue from the prestige LTE units (+2 energy, -20% regen time)? Thanks all. Didn't mean to hijack the thread as I am also curious about the LTE building....

lemonhaze
05-30-2013, 09:11 AM
CJ,

Any update on timing of the release of the new LTE building as well as any events tied to the upgrading as in buildings past? they arnt gonna have a new building for madagascar

lemonhaze
05-30-2013, 09:13 AM
I will also add my question on a previous thread: Any update on the staking issue from the prestige LTE units (+2 energy, -20% regen time)? Thanks all. Didn't mean to hijack the thread as I am also curious about the LTE building.... i got a response back from customer support they said those 2 units wasnt suppose to have the +2 energy and the other tomcat..so they are saying they made a mistake when they programmed those 2 units..we are not getting those either so we all need to stop worrying about it..its over on that part to..once again they made the mistake and now dont want to honor it..if the unit has a booost and we pick it up it should be honored regardless if it was thier mistake or not..i mean really waht are they gonna hurt themselfs in giveing that to us..it would actaully make us wanna spend more gold since our energy would fill faster and make it farther in prestige wit that +2 more imo

Ozzeh
05-30-2013, 09:20 AM
Back on topic. If we could at least get an official response as to rather we will have a LTE building or not would be good.

Philly982
05-30-2013, 09:27 AM
I think I saw a post from CJ in one of the other many threads regarding the LE building that the LE building was currently in QA and that it could be there for an indeterminate amount of time. I applaud them for taking there time to make sure that it does not have any issues when it is released. On the downside, it will probably leave us all with little time to upgrade if there is an associated LTQ.

Dutchie
05-30-2013, 09:36 AM
I think I saw a post from CJ in one of the other many threads regarding the LE building that the LE building was currently in QA and that it could be there for an indeterminate amount of time. I applaud them for taking there time to make sure that it does not have any issues when it is released. On the downside, it will probably leave us all with little time to upgrade if there is an associated LTQ.

If you believed that, you believe anything!

They are simply reducing the time for this event as in previous events not enough gold was spent to upgrade those buildings that came with some very nice units. So now they will release the LE building tomorrow at noon PDT so that it is exactly 10 days to upgrade the building which will finish at the same time as the WD event in Madagascar.

This shorter time period means that people will have to spend gold to upgrade the building to the same level as previous events of this type.

Unfortunately they can't say that to us, so instead the use the QA excuse which is very plausible too.

Expect subsequent LE building LTQ events to be also shortened to 10 days.

Roscoe782
05-30-2013, 09:38 AM

They are simply reducing the time for this event as in previous events not enough gold was spent to upgrade those buildings that came with some very nice units. So now they will release the LE building tomorrow at noon PDT so that it is exactly 10 days to upgrade the building which will finish at the same time as the WD event in Madagascar.

This shorter time period means that people will have to spend gold to upgrade the building to the same level as previous events of this type.

Unfortunately they can't say that to us, so instead the use the QA excuse which is very plausible too.

They have done this very thing in Crime City. I believe the most recent was even shorter than 10 days.

Web323
05-30-2013, 09:50 AM

LTQ requires more gold now to finish, so why not shorten this event. You are 100% correct

lemonhaze
05-30-2013, 09:55 AM

Expect subsequent LE building LTQ events to be also shortened to 10 days. glad i dont use gold to upgrade with.i will get my building to lvl 4 regardless and get those 4 units and call it a day..would rather buy a bunch of LTQ sets then pay for a upgrade for 1 unit

cook976
05-30-2013, 10:01 AM
the only way to finish before was for gold, nobody except maybe Ferr can generate enough cash to upgrade in 30 days.

Dutchie
05-30-2013, 10:07 AM
the only way to finish before was for gold, nobody except maybe Ferr can generate enough cash to upgrade in 30 days.

That is correct, but by shortening the event, to get to the same level building when we had 3 weeks to do it in, will now require gold.

It is not just about generating the cash... it is also about the time to upgrade the building!

2nd Sea Raiders
05-30-2013, 01:11 PM

Its all about money for Gree. What ever happened to customer satisfaction?

King Dante!
05-30-2013, 01:13 PM
Untrue.

You're automatically assuming that players only save for LE buildings during the event. Me personally I've been hoarding cash since the end of the last LE building event. Someone with an 8 or 9M IPH could save up the cash needed to finish without gold if they had began saving at the end of the last LE building event.

njemt242
05-30-2013, 01:16 PM
Do we really need yet another thread on a LE building?

Roscoe782
05-30-2013, 01:22 PM
Untrue.

You're automatically assuming that players only save for LE buildings during the event. Me personally I've been hoarding cash since the end of the last LE building event. Someone with an 8 or 9M IPH could save up the cash needed to finish without gold if they had began saving at the end of the last LE building event.

I think someone said it before. It's not necessarily the cost that drives gold spending. It's the building time which is the limiting step that needs the gold to hurry it along so you can use that hoarded cash to upgrade it.

Captain Steelman
05-30-2013, 01:23 PM
This game is very expensive for the impatience players... Why dont you take this opportunity to develop your patience and just wait until Gree release the new building. That will save you tons of gold in the future...
If you dont know what I talk about you have not yet played the game....

Slippo
05-30-2013, 01:37 PM
Another thing to consider is that if they do release a new building with the next WD just over a week away then a lot of people are going to lose all their cash savings lol.

I know some that can make/take near 200m in an hour if their target has enough cash on hand. They tell their faction pals and 1 billion cash balance can be drained between as little as 5-6 players during one battle alone. You pair a strong faction....... bye bye cash haha.

If your faction is active during WD and your stats are not in the millions, you better spend it otherwise you're probably gonna lose it :)

Another way to make some spend more real money.

BigBlueNationAWC
05-30-2013, 01:39 PM
Hypotheses: they will make a last minute building when war starts and make us pay lots of gold to fully upgrade it.

Captain Steelman
05-30-2013, 01:44 PM
Another thing to consider is that if they do release a new building with the next WD just over a week away then a lot of people are going to lose all their cash savings lol.

I know some that can make/take near 200m in an hour if their target has enough cash on hand. They tell their faction pals and 1 billion cash balance can be drained between as little as 5-6 players during one battle alone. You pair a strong faction....... bye bye cash haha.

If your faction is active during WD and your stats are not in the millions, you better spend it otherwise you're probably gonna lose it :)

Another way to make some spend more real money.

Listen to this guy.... He seems to be a man of experience and wisdom....

ohgreatitsryan
05-30-2013, 01:52 PM
Oh man, that's makes me miss a certain clown in China (or was it Ireland?), that paid out billions to faction members every time we faced them.

Jhenry02
05-30-2013, 02:45 PM
The building should be out tonight. I just spent all my money.

Philly982
05-30-2013, 04:53 PM
That is correct, but by shortening the event, to get to the same level building when we had 3 weeks to do it in, will now require gold.

It is not just about generating the cash... it is also about the time to upgrade the building!

I absolutely agree with you Dutchie. I was just trying to remain positive for a change.

stanley1
05-30-2013, 05:28 PM
ive lost interest in the new building 'all of a sudden'