PDA

View Full Version : Staking Status?

Roscoe782
05-30-2013, 07:32 AM
CJ or Admin: Any update on the status of the bonus staking issue relating to the prestige LTE units (additional +2 energy regen and -20% health regen time)?

Roscoe782
05-30-2013, 09:17 AM
i got a response back from customer support they said those 2 units wasnt suppose to have the +2 energy and the other tomcat..so they are saying they made a mistake when they programmed those 2 units..we are not getting those either so we all need to stop worrying about it..its over on that part to..once again they made the mistake and now dont want to honor it..if the unit has a booost and we pick it up it should be honored regardless if it was thier mistake or not..i mean really waht are they gonna hurt themselfs in giveing that to us..it would actaully make us wanna spend more gold since our energy would fill faster and make it farther in prestige wit that +2 more imo

If anyone still cares, this is the response that another person got from customer service. It seems that we will never get the LTE prestige +2 energy and -20% health regeneration time that some of us worked to get.

Thief
05-30-2013, 09:32 AM
I got: We are aware of the issue....Don't have an update at this time....Working to address the issue.