PDA

View Full Version : GREE not crediting free gems earned after latest game update

candii
05-30-2013, 05:12 AM
I put in a ticket to support, explaining that I have not received gems after watching ads on May 24. after watching each ad a message confirmed that I earned a gem. this is an issue other players have experienced after the latest game update. I got a reply from support the same day that they are looking into it and they closed my case. I responded, asking why they closed the case if it isn't resolved, and again asking them to credit the gems I earned. my reply came in today - the answer was NO, with no further explanation

Colony Colonel
05-30-2013, 05:56 AM
If it helps... I'm getting gems from watching ads (not many though) so its just a problem with your account

Colonel

Engineer951
05-30-2013, 06:28 AM
It's ok, GREE stole 500 of my gems. I have submitted a couple complaints...... 3 weeks ago....

Niv
05-30-2013, 10:23 AM
I had the same proble. GREE told me they don't handle the free Gem offers. They told me it is all handled through Tapjoy and i would have to contact Tapjoy for resoluiton. it was only a few gem, so i didnt go through the hassle. i havent tried to get the free gems since.

Nacon10
05-30-2013, 10:31 AM
it free gems get over it. just pay like everyone else and stop whining .

candii
05-30-2013, 12:03 PM
I'm getting free gems again now, it was only an issue immediately after the update.

it free gems get over it. just pay like everyone else and stop whining .Nacon10, thank you for your very helpful post. You are really cool.