PDA

View Full Version : Gold Free War??

sigtrygg
05-30-2013, 02:26 AM
There was talk before about going gold free during the war and I was wondering how many are planning on actually going gold free this event??
This game has gotten so skewed and needs to be fixed!!! It is our responsibility as the paying customer to send a message to gree so they have no choice but to fix it. How you ask?? Easy, go gold free. It's that simple!!!

interox
05-30-2013, 03:57 AM
The game has become ridiculously expensive if you want to place high. Our faction has been a heavy gold team placing well. We have realized that it doesn't prove anything with respect to our skills, only how deep our pockets are. The enjoyment we get from the game is the camaraderie among the team members while we play. In fact, our obsession with WD rank and our willingness to spend gold to achieve the rank has taken the enjoyment out of the game.

So we have decided to go "gold free" for Madagascar and let the rank fall where it may. We're going to get back to enjoying the banter, camaraderie that brought us together in the first place.

Titan/ttt
05-30-2013, 04:11 AM
My faction the invincible tribe top 250 last war we are going to try a no gold war because the wars are too close together and getting soo expensive just hope more factions do this so gree will see that they are milking us like cattle. Two wars out of one months pay packet is too much and good for you guys hope this catches on

Medway Poacher
05-30-2013, 08:54 AM
I congratulate you on attempting a Gold Free War, My Faction 'Bravehearts of Scotland' did it in the last war and it certainly brought us together again and it was a good laugh, 2 wars a month is to much on the old wallet, Gree should take note.

sigtrygg
05-30-2013, 10:09 AM
Aryan Army will be gold free as well!!

lemonhaze
05-30-2013, 10:16 AM
Aryan Army will be gold free as well!! so willl team delta force but im sure the gold addicts out there will continue to score high..i got better things to do wit my cash then just buy pixals that mean nothing..the fun part of the game is enjoying it with ur buds..we been top 50/75 ever war since china..all we are really after this war is top 100 bc it has the 10% air attack

HGF69
05-30-2013, 10:33 AM
I congratulate you on attempting a Gold Free War, My Faction 'Bravehearts of Scotland' did it in the last war and it certainly brought us together again and it was a good laugh, 2 wars a month is to much on the old wallet, Gree should take note.

Sure did and we were the highest placed non gold faction to my knowledge that's no gold refills either or gold for walls either. We smashed it!!

2nd Sea Raiders
05-30-2013, 01:08 PM
I am a member of the Invincible tribe too. I'm excited for this gold free challenge. Lets see how it goes....

BigBlueNationAWC
05-30-2013, 01:43 PM
It really is a you wish thing you know?