PDA

View Full Version : New Attack Limit?

Alleran
05-30-2013, 01:40 AM
I just attacked someone 40 times in a row. Did they change the 12 attack limit?

Colony Colonel
05-30-2013, 02:39 AM
I just attacked someone 40 times in a row. Did they change the 12 attack limit?

I attacked a player yesterday... seemed like I was attacking them forever. They must have changed it, but I stopped once the loot was under 2k

Alena
05-30-2013, 03:01 AM
I think attack limit is 20 times

Raistlin (ESq)
05-30-2013, 03:32 AM
I just hit a guy 38 times (yes, I have a lot of Stamina) until I got the "too weak to attack" message.

Scott.

Colony Colonel
05-30-2013, 03:51 AM
Quick! everyone edit their messages so that GREE don't find out and take it away! :D

l3lade2
05-30-2013, 04:51 AM
Strange, yesterday I got the message quite quickly, I wasn't counting but it felt like ~12 times, will try and find a suitable donator now to test this :)

Sexy Calindra
05-30-2013, 05:17 AM
We are having a member of our guild that was able to attack 35 time in a row another player this morning.... She has stolen more than 240K to the poor guy!!!

E-I
05-30-2013, 05:51 AM
I attacked someone 30 times today, and only stopped because I got bored.

goowokji
05-30-2013, 07:22 AM
I attacked a player yesterday... seemed like I was attacking them forever. They must have changed it, but I stopped once the loot was under 2k

I find it hypocritical that you complained about an ex-member of your guild constantly attacking you since you are doing the same to another player.

Kjctnorris
05-30-2013, 07:41 AM
Hmmm... If they do introduce new, high-cost buildings as the other GREE games suggest, this may make for an interesting challenge to get those buildings.

Rawrimabear
05-30-2013, 09:59 AM
Strange, yesterday I got the message quite quickly, I wasn't counting but it felt like ~12 times, will try and find a suitable donator now to test this :)

it doesn't matter how many times you attack someone, it matters how many times they've been attacked total. So if the limit is now 40 and someone else attacked them 28 times before you got there, then yes, you would only be able to attack 12 times. This is not new.

Colony Colonel
05-30-2013, 10:10 AM
I find it hypocritical that you complained about an ex-member of your guild constantly attacking you since you are doing the same to another player.

why do I need to justify myself to you?

raiding and attacking players is completely fine, if a player is overvault and has money available that is their fault. especially if I can beat them.

when I said I was attacking someone forever I mean I started at 9900 loot for about 4 attacks and got down to 2000 per attack which means I got around 120k loot which works out to around 23 attacks. I did not keep refilling my stamina bar to get him from 1mill down to 1k and take all of his buildings whilst I am at it... there's a big difference

my problem with the player that was raiding me is that I am the strongest player at my level. I blind attack players on the rivals list until I find loot worth taking. I then donate all of this money to my guild to better all of its members. some player comes along with better than normal stats because he has completed LTQ's and has 300 voracious abominations and continually attacks every building in my kingdom every few hours including boost, defensive and unit buildings.

It is just a pointless act to say 'I'm better than you because I cheated'. That is why I have been irritated - and yes... it still happens multiple times EVERY day.

If I can beat players because of my high stats, why shouldn't I? it benefits my guild and all of its members. alternatively I can sit around and collect my cottages every 5 minutes to bring in 200k/day for my guild?

don't hate me because I'm better than you.

goowokji
05-30-2013, 01:49 PM
To answer your first question - you don't so why continue on ranting?
Touche, I had a feeling that would be your response. I never said it wasn't fair or part of the game but there is no need to start a thread to complain about your ex-member trashing your kingdom even if he is a H@(ker. Submit a ticket to CREE and let it be but you had to draw attention to it, like you were the only one being attacked by H's. You have your reasons for attacking and raiding, and I'm sure your ex-member had his.
And to answer your last question - I don't hate you, I just feel sorry for people that think they are entitled and believe the world of KA revolves around them.

Dorjee
05-30-2013, 01:53 PM
Lol. Very funny

jonny0284
06-01-2013, 12:52 AM
I'm maxed out at 20, again.

Shmuckdegraff
06-01-2013, 02:34 AM
I'm maxed out at 20, again.
^^I found this to be mine limit also