PDA

View Full Version : The best bits of modern war, gree bring them back!

Tito89
05-29-2013, 11:42 PM
Personally i want to have a ltq pvp event again, but what about some other events from the past that made the game fun and enjoyable?

vNastIER
05-30-2013, 12:03 AM
yes my man. the PVP event was def my favorite. just run around and kick arse. would suck now (for me) cuz im on droid and it crashes every 6 attacks, but Id still like to see the PVP make a comeback.

Tito89
05-30-2013, 12:08 AM
twas my first weekly event, and i nearly finished it. after it finished i used all my skill points for stamina, then the energy ones came out, now ive got enough energy to power the world (960 fully charged)

ppownage
05-30-2013, 12:32 AM
the pvp ltq was great. fineally finding the last 2 munition stockpiles was awesome and the ltq gave the deadly bridge jumper :D

Tito89
05-30-2013, 12:34 AM
the pvp ltq was great. fineally finding the last 2 munition stockpiles was awesome and the ltq gave the deadly bridge jumper :D

i was one mission off the bridge jumper, not too fussed when at lv 18

Dr. Manhattan
05-30-2013, 05:09 AM
PVP LTQ would be nice!

Xeon
05-30-2013, 06:33 AM
The pvp LTQ was stupid, everyone that was smart just left their shipyards, munitions stockpiles, etc destroyed

Really--> riley
05-30-2013, 06:55 AM
Being one of the few who completed prestige mode, if gree does bring an event Like that back, I hope they make it a little easier. I wonder how many people even completed the prestige mode?

Paisthecoolest
05-30-2013, 06:57 AM
The pvp LTQ was stupid, everyone that was smart just left their shipyards, munitions stockpiles, etc destroyed

It was not stupid. It was VERY stupid

scurvynaive
05-30-2013, 07:39 AM
Personally i want to have a ltq pvp event again, but what about some other events from the past that made the game fun and enjoyable?

Is this supposed to be some kind of an ironic joke? The pvp ltq was the most reviled event in the history of the game. Oh wait, I forgot about the current one. Second most reviled. That is why Gree stopped having them. In what crazy world of yours is it fun to spend 6 hours searching for buildings to raid but all of them are already raided?

Or maybe the fun part was completing the event and discovering that the units you lost during all of the battles were actually worth more than the units you gained?

Or maybe it was the part that the above problem included half of the reward units which were destructible?

No no no and NO. This event blew and if they ever bring it back it had better have major revisions.

Gen CheeBye
05-30-2013, 07:43 AM

Exactly...helluva time finding untouched buildings. I don't even wanna go into unit loss..it was gruesome.

Thief
05-30-2013, 08:37 AM
Is this supposed to be some kind of an ironic joke? The pvp ltq was the most reviled event in the history of the game. Oh wait, I forgot about the current one. Second most reviled. That is why Gree stopped having them. In what crazy world of yours is it fun to spend 6 hours searching for buildings to raid but all of them are already raided?

Or maybe the fun part was completing the event and discovering that the units you lost during all of the battles were actually worth more than the units you gained?

Or maybe it was the part that the above problem included half of the reward units which were destructible?

No no no and NO. This event blew and if they ever bring it back it had better have major revisions.

Honestly i loved the PVP LTQ. I tried to get a head start so i'm the one that was going around raiding all those buildings. Yes i fell short of finishing at the end but it was a challenge. Making sure my stamina never ran out and using gold when it did. Its much more exciting than blindly clicking in PVE.

As far as losses you are right. It might sound crazy but i thouht it was awesome. My army was decimated but i recovered. I lossed about 500 million in cash troops and i don't even remember how many valor/loot items. At first i started to hate it but once i realized i didn't care it was awesome. I had a blast because honestly it was different.

Everyone wants an indstructibel army....at this rate it will happen anyways but i would prefer if prizes were not overly powerful.

Needless to say i would 100% love to have the event come back. It was one of the only Challenges in MW.

jon_funzio
05-30-2013, 09:03 AM
Honestly i loved the PVP LTQ. I tried to get a head start so i'm the one that was going around raiding all those buildings. Yes i fell short of finishing at the end but it was a challenge. Making sure my stamina never ran out and using gold when it did. Its much more exciting than blindly clicking in PVE.

As far as losses you are right. It might sound crazy but i thouht it was awesome. My army was decimated but i recovered. I lossed about 500 million in cash troops and i don't even remember how many valor/loot items. At first i started to hate it but once i realized i didn't care it was awesome. I had a blast because honestly it was different.

Everyone wants an indstructibel army....at this rate it will happen anyways but i would prefer if prizes were not overly powerful.

Needless to say i would 100% love to have the event come back. It was one of the only Challenges in MW.

Completely agree - the fact that I started out with heavy gold use from the get go meant that I was the one raiding lots of the building that other people were looking for later; that said prestige mode was tough, and I gave up when it told me to do something silly like raid 150 munitions (at which point I decided my wife was looking distinctly peeved). I also got lots of new farms who tried, and failed, to raid me - my natural gas plant was feeling very popular for a couple of days as I wasn't collecting it :)

I had a great time - and loved my shiny new boost units!

Paul Wall
05-30-2013, 10:39 AM
Some common sense!!! Thank you!!!