PDA

View Full Version : Cody357

Starling
05-29-2013, 11:19 PM
Hey Cody357.

Sorry how that thread ended. It looks bad for you whether those things are legit or not. I'm a gamer and I suppose you are too. So one gamer to another I hate to see you leave. This obviously is a hobby for me and I assume it is for you too.

I was having fun trash talking with you and I didn't take or mean anything that was posted as real harm or real attacks. I hope you feel the same. FYI I'm a level 88 and wouldn't have been able to get you regardless. I hope you manage to still find a way to play. As for Durt McGurt and company, they really are good guys and I hope you can see that someday.

I think your post of an apology and lunch is great. I'm in Oregon so I will pass this time. I wish you good luck. If want or need an ally, send me your code and I will gladly accept. Take care and good hunting.

whitefire
05-30-2013, 11:55 AM
Starling, i get the 'detente' that took place between you and it was a beautiful thing. But let's not forget what his inventory looked like and what every experienced player then concludes. Start again.