PDA

View Full Version : Camping?

Steelersfan
05-29-2013, 10:08 PM
Can someone please tell me how one can camp in this game?!?!

vNastIER
05-29-2013, 10:31 PM
1. be on iOS
2. go to rivals base
3. sit there for as long as you can
4. just do not close out of game. (I'm assuming iOS you just press the circle)
5. check on rival to see if his/her bldgs are ready to be raided
6. wait for him/her to be over vaulted and attack the S out of him/her
7. repeat steps 3-7

vNastIER
05-29-2013, 10:32 PM
1. be on iOS
2. go to rivals base
7. repeat steps 3-7

something is telling me that you knew this tho. but oh well. Im bored and wide awake ;)

lemonhaze
05-29-2013, 11:36 PM
Can someone please tell me how one can camp in this game?!?! gree dont like campers..heck gree dont even like sleepers

vNastIER
05-30-2013, 12:04 AM
gree dont like campers..heck gree dont even like sleepers

cuz they dont be buying any gold. lol. they just sit and not level up. everything opposite of what Gree wants you to do. F em

sledge 187
05-30-2013, 07:04 AM
1. be on iOS
2. go to rivals base
7. repeat steps 3-7

Camping is not this at all! You may want to read this before responding to many more threads. Not trying to be a jerk, just trying to help you.

Camping: The act of deliberately slowing down the process of leveling up. Usually in order to build strong economy (income) and vault. Also used in order to avoid strong oppnents who raid and attack often. Camping is carried out by maintaining a low ally count, avoiding PVP, and avoiding actions that lead to gains in experience and generally focusing on economy building.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?21637-General-Tips-for-n00-(read-first-post) (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?21637-General-Tips-for-n00-(read-first-post))

mxz
05-30-2013, 07:08 AM
Camping: The act of deliberately slowing down the process of leveling up. Usually in order to build strong economy (income) and vault. Also used in order to avoid strong oppnents who raid and attack often. Camping is carried out by maintaining a low ally count, avoiding PVP, and avoiding actions that lead to gains in experience and generally focusing on economy building.
lol, glad C&T fielded this :cool:

Steelersfan
05-30-2013, 08:00 AM
Thanks Sledge