PDA

View Full Version : Camping

vNastIER
05-29-2013, 08:03 PM
What is the longest time you have sat at someones base and just camped.

I ask because I play on Android, and we all know camping is not possible with Android.

I have always wanted to camp, especially when I finally come across that player with LVL 10's everywhere and 301 mil un-vaulted!

Plus, if anyone does camp on Android, do you care to share any techniques or tips?

Tito89
05-29-2013, 08:15 PM
2 days, he insulted me, so i took 28k each attack off him. 16 stamina per hour used

vNastIER
05-29-2013, 08:16 PM
2 days, he insulted me, so i took 28k each attack off him. 16 stamina per hour used

lol did you tell him you were camping? how did he know to insult you. how long did you have to wait from the point where it says cannot attack to when you can again?

ffp
05-29-2013, 08:34 PM
3 days. I collected someones alexandria's and curraghs for them and came back for seconds. Couldn't find them on day 5 which made me sad.

lemonhaze
05-29-2013, 08:38 PM
lol did you tell him you were camping? how did he know to insult you. how long did you have to wait from the point where it says cannot attack to when you can again? u can raid them till everthing that is lit up is gone but if u attack them to the point it says cant fight no more i think its 6hrs might be 8 im not 100% sure but its somewhere in that area b4 u can attack him again

Jhenry02
05-29-2013, 08:50 PM
Back when it was an hour or so, I sat one someone for most of a day

KFH
05-29-2013, 08:54 PM
My list repeats itself every 3 or 4 refreshes, so it's easy to find the same target
i do find it annoying it repeats so much

ohgreatitsryan
05-29-2013, 09:15 PM
I have a policy where if someone attacks me, I will continue to attack them unless they post my defense stat, or 45th defense unit. I visited one guy for 15 days. He had 2 lvl 10 AMRs and 2 lvl 10 ACs. He was also always over vault, and had various other LE buildings at lvl 5+. He never collected any of those until he left my newsfeed.

vNastIER
05-29-2013, 09:53 PM
u can raid them till everthing that is lit up is gone but if u attack them to the point it says cant fight no more i think its 6hrs might be 8 im not 100% sure but its somewhere in that area b4 u can attack him again

awesome . thanks for that

Tito89
05-29-2013, 09:54 PM
lol did you tell him you were camping? how did he know to insult you. how long did you have to wait from the point where it says cannot attack to when you can again?

had him on my news feed, so after all his buildings were down, i left and came back and i could attack him

vNastIER
05-29-2013, 09:54 PM
I have a policy where if someone attacks me, I will continue to attack them unless they post my defense stat, or 45th defense unit. I visited one guy for 15 days. He had 2 lvl 10 AMRs and 2 lvl 10 ACs. He was also always over vault, and had various other LE buildings at lvl 5+. He never collected any of those until he left my newsfeed.
those make for some good raids lol

Mcdoc
05-30-2013, 03:05 AM
I think you are confusing the term Camping - as in not leveling up for a long time - with Stalking - LoL

vNastIER
05-30-2013, 03:11 AM
I think you are confusing the term Camping - as in not leveling up for a long time - with Stalking - LoL

excuse me lol my bad

then i guess camping is pretty stupid by that definition. If i didnt want to level up, I would not play the game lol

im a stalker.

why dont you have a seat over there!

wilsontint
05-30-2013, 07:49 AM
Stalking and farming bases are my thing. But, I don't just sit on one base. I write names, levels, bldg sizes and vault sizes. Then visit my farms every time I'm on and monitor times and vault sizes. Takes time but, shortly you can just log on at various points in the day. Collect iph buildings and go home.

If you choose not to collect your iph buildings I WILL do it for you.