PDA

View Full Version : Bug in attack and defense display?

Sexy Calindra
05-29-2013, 07:55 PM
Hello,

Just curious but when i looked at the stats of one of our strong members, i am seeing about 100k less that what she see in her profile. This is not the first time i noted this discrepancy. This is also the case in MW. Do we have an explanation for this? Thanks.

goowokji
05-29-2013, 08:19 PM
CREE has changed the way we view each other's stats. We can only see each others raw stats now and not the boosted stats from boost buildings, boost from special units and guild boosts from wars.

Aclark
05-29-2013, 08:45 PM
We can see 3 different stats I set if the person looks at their own stats, 2 if you look at stats from guild member list and 3 are the stats you get when you visit an Allie or rival and look at their stats. Gree is aware of the issue and is trying to sync so the stats are a constant across the board. At least the was the information I was given after reporting the discrepancies to them. Fun fun.

Danthorne
05-30-2013, 01:58 AM
Yes, been through two wars now with the bug. Hopefully resolved soon.

Severoth
05-30-2013, 04:30 AM
Bug or intentional?

Sexy Calindra
05-30-2013, 05:20 AM
Thanks all! So perhaps this is why we keep loosing agains other with similar stats and sometime much less (around 20k less in stats)..... This is so frustrating! I lost many fights during the last war because of that! Grrr...

I hope GREE will fix this ASAP. This is indeed frustrating!

Kusa
05-30-2013, 06:36 AM
No when you attack those are there stats you lose becouse they have a lot of points in defence.

Sexy Calindra
05-30-2013, 08:12 AM
No when you attack those are there stats you lose becouse they have a lot of points in defence.

I would love to know how it is working since I have many points in attack too. Moreover, this means I would loose all the time againts him if I follow this logic. No? The stats of each player should be clearly up front in order to avoid this situation.

I hope GREE will fix this soon.

Shluggy
05-30-2013, 09:21 AM
Since the start of the wars I've done stats sheets for my guild for everyone to quickly see how well other members are doing and to ensure they are progressing etc. I used to collect everyone's profile screenshots via the members list and take the info from them. A couple of wars ago I noticed everyone's stats had gone down, some by quite a lot. This is when we realized then att/def figures we see in each others profiles do not include the bonuses anymore. Now I have to get all the members to send me their screenshots before I do the stats sheet, which can be a pain and if they are not online at the time it means their stats are unconfirmed on the list.
I kinda like that rivals can't see my att/def figures fully without the bonuses as it adds a bit of strategy to the game but I really can't see the point of not being able to see your own guild members full stats. In fact, it makes it more difficult for planning when battling in wars.
I hope it is a bug and Gree are on the case, there's a chance then that it will go back to normal one day and I can stop bugging people for their weekly screenshots. However, this game does need more strategy instead of just a roll of the dice so I would prefer if I didn't see my rivals full figures as it makes me think about attacking more and will in turn make it more fun.
S

Kusa
05-30-2013, 10:49 AM
Sorry if I sounded rude all I know on it is the more points you have in attack/defence better chance of winning against higher attack/defence. But far as I have noticed there is a cut off point where you can not win no matter the points.
It's some where from around 80k-100k difference. But I am not exactly sure.

Then it could just be the poor game battle system who knows.

Dorjee
05-30-2013, 01:51 PM
Showing wrong atk/def on rivals and guild members please fix Makes it hard to get guild member spreadsheet going