PDA

View Full Version : Here is a suggestion to Gree

Crime Time
05-29-2013, 07:53 PM
I know it is against your policy to publicly name those that have been found cheating and the penalty you impose...

Because your integrity is called into question so much regarding this issue and so many accuse you of doing absolutely nothing, how about doing what I have done in forums I moderate...

Create a sticky.... Post the date the report was made...assign a fake name ....allegation.. .and action taken

Example

6/1/13 alex234 ... RP glitch..1st offense... Banned for 30 days......Stripped of all purchases

Endnote ...Word of advice to Gree ...a little more transparency will quell a lot of complaints..

mxz
05-29-2013, 07:59 PM
Sure, it'd be cool to have transparency until these types popped up...
(KING) S****** (or is it J***, now, I forget)...RP glitch...4th offense...temporarily banned...reinstated for agreeing to purchase more gold
L30*****...Money glitch...3rd offense...temporarily banned...gifted them an account reset with all prize winnings for agreeing to purchase more gold

Ragmondino
05-30-2013, 01:39 AM
Sure, it'd be cool to have transparency until these types popped up...
(KING) S****** (or is it J***, now, I forget)...RP glitch...4th offense...temporarily banned...reinstated for agreeing to purchase more gold
L30*****...Money glitch...3rd offense...temporarily banned...gifted them an account reset with all prize winnings for agreeing to purchase more gold

But S*****n, also known as $$** sn****n has assured us all he doesn't cheat. Because taking advantage of a glitch isn't cheating or a bannable offence remember..
And let's not even start on L3*****s, before all his mates start coming here and protesting his innocence with badly thought out excuses and reasoning.
The second one attacked me the other day, worst reset account ever. Doesn't have a clue, could be so much stronger if he knew what he was doing.

bald zeemer
05-30-2013, 01:59 AM
He chased a leaderboard event as soon as he was reset. Idiot.

sister morphine
05-30-2013, 03:01 AM
He chased a leaderboard event as soon as he was reset. Idiot.
Be thankful. He's blown the chance to take advantage of the opportunity. I call that justice (of a sort)