PDA

View Full Version : Hacker Whacking

(CCK) Cam
05-29-2013, 06:18 PM
This is fun. I really like the time travelers with their buildings ready.

Dipstik
05-29-2013, 06:22 PM
They don't care, and you're profiting from it.

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/tdomf/142118/just%20sayin.jpg

Kidkiller
05-29-2013, 06:27 PM
Just love to pop them a couple millions :)

(CCK) Cam
05-29-2013, 06:37 PM
Lol one time I got 13 million... Pretty good

Crime Time
05-29-2013, 07:42 PM
Lol one time I got 13 million... Pretty good

.... One time in band camp...

mxz
05-29-2013, 07:52 PM
http://lifeisbangin.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/cool-story-bro.jpg

BigMoney
05-29-2013, 09:55 PM
I don't understand why GREE doesn't have automated methods in place to flag blatant cheaters. E.g. RP hackers, when you have 500 Doomsday Frags (14 mil RP) and 10K attacks/robs means you're averaging 1400RP per hit, which should earn a flag. Same with time traveler hoods, when the cumulative upgrade time of their buildings exceeds the time the game has been out. I took one of those CC spreadsheets and selected every building this one particular hacker had, totaled the upgrade time and cost (he didn't have any modifiers, etc) and his relatively small hood filled with level 10 buildings totaled $24.8 billion in upgrade costs, and 24,000 hours in upgrade time. That's not including any of the defense buildings, the Pagodas, DMs, and Magic Playhouses he had, and he had two of each of his buildings, meaning he would have had to spend $49 billion in upgrades and 48,000 hours of upgrade time (that's 5.6 years). Then he tried to claim on my wall that he used gold to finish his upgrades. What's the cost of upgrades, 10 gold per hour? You're telling me you spent ~300 vaults of gold on upgrades? 300 vaults of gold, and yet you don't own a single gold item, and have sub-100K stats? Okay buddy.

The most remarkable thing to me was that he didn't even have that many buildings, they were just all level 10. Meanwhile you'll see people with 50 Missile turrets, 50 Gatling turrets, etc. all at level 10 in addition to all their money buildings being level 10. It shouldn't take someone having to report someone so blatantly cheating (500+ expensive RP items, huge hood with every single building at level 10, etc) for something to be done about it. And those time travel cheaters are the ones that benefit the most from those LTBs, seeing as they have absurd IPHs and can now trade those for high stat weapons instead of weak cash weapons.

/rant

Randolph
05-30-2013, 08:50 AM
Its not even necessary to cheat when you use strategy, yes it takes more time but you will at least now that you cant be booted by GREE!!!!

I for one found a list of teams with all their present stats and IPH's so i know on which level whome i have to be looking for to rob and get millions and furthermore during war my team doesnt have to scout anymore because we got all the numbers of most of the top 100 teams :-)

if anyone wants to have the list as well i will only sell it once to the highest bidder :-) PM with a good offer

HoneyBadger3
05-30-2013, 09:21 AM
Good rant BigMoney.

I'm guessing they have various 'detection' reports they can run but logic on each probably always ends with.... "if gold spent >1 than do nothing" not taking into consideration every account started out with 10 bars.

After the reports are run dev breaths a collective sigh of relief and says "oh good no freeloading hackers"

Rodimus
05-31-2013, 11:30 AM
Good rant BigMoney.

I'm guessing they have various 'detection' reports they can run but logic on each probably always ends with.... "if gold spent >1 than do nothing"

That almost looks like a Visual Basic decision structure.

matter0ni
06-02-2013, 04:49 AM
That almost looks like a Visual Basic decision structure.

If player.IsGivingUsHisDollars = True then Exit Sub

Bottin
06-02-2013, 04:58 AM
Hello I am newish to crime city and I am having trouble making money, I was wondering if any one could help. I try to rob and attack people but they always store there money in the bank. If any one could give me advice to making a good income I would appreciate it. Thanks Dan

MattThomas08
06-02-2013, 05:13 AM
Hello I am newish to crime city and I am having trouble making money, I was wondering if any one could help. I try to rob and attack people but they always store there money in the bank. If any one could give me advice to making a good income I would appreciate it. Thanks Dan

Start here http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?15506-The-quot-Best-of-the-Best-quot-Guides!

(CCK) Cam
06-02-2013, 05:30 AM
Hello I am newish to crime city and I am having trouble making money, I was wondering if any one could help. I try to rob and attack people but they always store there money in the bank. If any one could give me advice to making a good income I would appreciate it. Thanks DanSearch for itzkakarot or white frog, maybe allhaildiscordia

(CCK) Cam
06-02-2013, 05:33 AM
Start here http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?15506-The-quot-Best-of-the-Best-quot-Guides!That one has a lot of old information, search the Updated "Best Of The Best" Guides.
It's by Spartacus

Ragmondino
06-02-2013, 12:22 PM
How new are you what level and stats

Don't take his advice. His a hacker and a cheat.
You can't wait to find me on your rivals? My main account was over 600k. Keep glitching and you'll beat it eventually. But I'm retired from the game now.
Still cheating? Find a home after SAS booted you and grim reapers rejected you?
Your a joke of a person

(CCK) Cam
06-02-2013, 01:01 PM
How new are you what level and statsYou'll probably get banned if you use his advice.

johnny boy phd #2
06-02-2013, 01:15 PM
wow, got banned and got a thread deleted - there's some black tape going on out there - never expected before Monday morning... are mods paid on overtime rates on Sundays?

now i have to create another account just to post if i want to, how unfortunate. i can't even start my own thread... i have to hijack others and most certainly will get banned for that too. catch 22, everybody

(CCK) Cam
06-02-2013, 05:45 PM
How new are you what level and statsFought your syndicate today

(CCK) Cam
06-02-2013, 05:48 PM
How new are you what level and statsWe should whack this guy.

Ragmondino
06-03-2013, 04:14 AM
I'm not aware of any grim reaper crew and maybe you should talk with someone from sas about me being booted? I ran and still run the exact syndicate from sas2? 600k? That's not really high stats at all considering you are over level 200 loser lol

Considering its 130k higher than you that's funny. Still dl for kings and queens? With your 470k att and def?
Considering your laughing at my stats, which are much higher than yours. And you've been to scared to level into the shark tank for a long time, just sitting below it, shows how much of a joke you are. And it makes it even funnier seeing as you cheated to get your stats. Can't even cheat your way to be high enough. One day you'll man up and level into the tank. Until then keep your cowardly hacking account in hiding.
Yeah I know what happened, you got all power crazy so they removed the whole syndicate from SAS. Even them, who have no issue with cheaters had to mod away from you. Keep dreaming about being a real player little boy..

dougnichols
06-03-2013, 08:51 AM
470k?? You have the wrong player you might want to check again and I'm real as they come maybe you should ask hoc blue how I kick my feet up on his coffee table while his wife makes me milk and cookies

I love me some MILF and cookies!!!

Ragmondino
06-03-2013, 12:26 PM
470k?? You have the wrong player you might want to check again and I'm real as they come maybe you should ask hoc blue how I kick my feet up on his coffee table while his wife makes me milk and cookies

You was 470k yesterday, but seeing your history with cheating and glitching wouldn't surprise me if you'd jumped a couple of 100k.. Hoc blue? That another guy that hacks or your imaginary friend?
Keep running your mouth though, cause everyone knows that even though you've cheated your way to half decent stats you've still been avoiding levelling into the tank for ages now.. Still sitting at 191 hiding just outside. A coward as well as a cheat...

mxz
06-03-2013, 01:09 PM
Don't forget he got his buddies banned. So, a great friend, to boot!

montecore
06-03-2013, 01:33 PM
Don't forget he got his buddies banned. So, a great friend, to boot!

he got hackers banned? sounds to me like he has done more to eliminate hacking than you have.

Ragmondino
06-03-2013, 01:47 PM
he got hackers banned? sounds to me like he has done more to eliminate hacking than you have.

He taught his friends how to hack, then got them banned to save his himself. What a great friend to have

lordsagacity
06-03-2013, 02:11 PM
I'm not aware of any grim reaper crew and maybe you should talk with someone from sas about me being booted? I ran and still run the exact syndicate from sas2? 600k? That's not really high stats at all considering you are over level 200 loser lol

Just want to point out there's no SAS2 now. Only Silent Assassins stands for SAS.

montecore
06-03-2013, 02:23 PM
Just want to point out there's no SAS2 now. Only Silent Assassins stands for SAS.

He taught his friends how to hack, then got them banned to save his himself. What a great friend to have

perhaps he is the devil tempting mere mortals, and those who fail the test are cast out into purgatory.

mxz
06-03-2013, 02:47 PM
Just want to point out there's no SAS2 now. Only Silent Assassins stands for SAS.Oh right, they're not aligned anymore because they wouldn't follow the SAS code of douchebaggery.

lordsagacity
06-03-2013, 03:07 PM
Oh right, they're not aligned anymore because they wouldn't follow the SAS code of douchebaggery.

You look like a douchebag by attacking other syndicates out of nowhere.

Ragmondino
06-03-2013, 03:12 PM
I'm not sure what player u are talking about with 470k stats and level 191??? And 600k at 200+ is nothing to brag about??? And I'm not sure I no what you mean so u say I taught players to hack and then reported them to save myself?? How would one hacker reporting another benefit either hackers? You sound ridiculous you can call me what you want and also keep wasting grees time with your report tickets the only thing you are doing is holding up the process for them to catch the real hackers.. You reporting non hacker Acc is a waste of their time and I blame people like you for the 1-2 week responses we have to wait for bc u don't like a player so you report them?

I don't bother to report because gree do nothing to known hackers and glitchers. So I waste nobody's time with support messages. So your not level 193 now? And your stats aren't roughly 516k/532k since the last war?
And your right 600k isn't a great deal, but it's still more than you got through cheating. And it put me at the top end of the game. In the top 5% at the very least.
And as I say I've retired now anyway

Ragmondino
06-03-2013, 05:21 PM
Retire. Game got boring. New job gave me time restraints playing.
And grees stance on allowing cheaters and hackers to run wild all contributed to it.
This is shown by them allowing you to keep playing with your cheating.
Still got those 4 fire monsters or had them removed now?

Rastas
06-04-2013, 02:07 AM

Actually you should be aware of us. I spoke to you and your so called officers on kik. You are a joke mate. You have a giant ego and are on a power trip. We were considering merging with another group and you wanted us all to put kings tags in our name download an application, kick some of my high scoring members out and other crazy requests.

Our officers laughed at your outrageous request not to mention the fact that you had a photo of you standing in front of a bathroom mirror which you claimed was "for the ladies".

Anyone who is considering a merge be very careful of this guy. He is just after power and does not care about you or the people in your syndicate. He just wants the power of being a leader of a top syndicate and I wonder if he is not related to Kim Jong Un.

Rastas
06-04-2013, 05:37 AM
So if you kick your high scores what would be the point in us merging? I never ask you to kick anyone not even your free players.. Everyone I worked with no that if I merge with you I'm bring my entire crew into the deal it will benefit both of us free and gold no free active players would be kicked ever and scoring less than 15k is not considered active

You made it quite clear in the discussion I had with you that all our members must have the K$NG tag in their name and those that didn't want to would not be allowed to join. I explained to you that my highest scoring players would not go for that.

Add to the fact that you also wanted to change my syndicate name and insisted that all players must use kakao chat. Again I explained that if that were to happen I would lose some of my high scorers and your response to that was "you would be gaining a family instead".

You run your syndicate like a dictator and I strongly suggest you change your name to KING SADDAM.

Ragmondino
06-04-2013, 05:51 AM
Kick your high scoring members??? That sound just idiotic?

Hence it fits with you..
You lie, cheat and just generally have no idea.
Everyone here knows you for the cheat you are. Just a cheat on an ego trip. Can't afford to compete with the big boys so cheats his way to decent stats instead. Still got those 4 fire monsters?

Lemmy66
06-04-2013, 06:55 AM
Go for it:P

Ragmondino
06-04-2013, 08:58 AM
Cheat my way to decent stats??? Who's inventory are you looking at?

What part of what I said was wrong?
The 4 fire monsters?
The more respect items than its possible for you to legitimitely have?
The decent stats? Yes there decent. Not great but not bad either.
You question things I say but never yet offered one ounce of evidence otherwise.

Your a cheat. And now everyone knows about it

kidpresentable
06-04-2013, 01:10 PM
So I've just spotted someone with 3 Movie Theatres and 3 Brownstones. Do I report him? If so, how?

bimmer kid
06-04-2013, 04:27 PM
Evidence to whom? You? I don't gotta prove anything to you.. You talk like I owe you something.. Hence I don't even owe you an explanation guy kmsl??? So unless you work on the computers at gree maybe you should find another hobby 4 fire monsters won't get you to where I am and what does that prove? It's like saying a person hit the jackpot so they must of rigged it? Lmao silly rabbit......u should come out of retirement so I can pay you a visit when or if I ever decide to level up

whoa calm your horses their popeye. do you or do you not have 4 fire monsters?

Gingeasian
06-04-2013, 04:45 PM
I don't understand why GREE doesn't have automated methods in place to flag blatant cheaters. E.g. RP hackers, when you have 500 Doomsday Frags (14 mil RP) and 10K attacks/robs means you're averaging 1400RP per hit, which should earn a flag. Same with time traveler hoods, when the cumulative upgrade time of their buildings exceeds the time the game has been out. I took one of those CC spreadsheets and selected every building this one particular hacker had, totaled the upgrade time and cost (he didn't have any modifiers, etc) and his relatively small hood filled with level 10 buildings totaled $24.8 billion in upgrade costs, and 24,000 hours in upgrade time. That's not including any of the defense buildings, the Pagodas, DMs, and Magic Playhouses he had, and he had two of each of his buildings, meaning he would have had to spend $49 billion in upgrades and 48,000 hours of upgrade time (that's 5.6 years). Then he tried to claim on my wall that he used gold to finish his upgrades. What's the cost of upgrades, 10 gold per hour? You're telling me you spent ~300 vaults of gold on upgrades? 300 vaults of gold, and yet you don't own a single gold item, and have sub-100K stats? Okay buddy.

The most remarkable thing to me was that he didn't even have that many buildings, they were just all level 10. Meanwhile you'll see people with 50 Missile turrets, 50 Gatling turrets, etc. all at level 10 in addition to all their money buildings being level 10. It shouldn't take someone having to report someone so blatantly cheating (500+ expensive RP items, huge hood with every single building at level 10, etc) for something to be done about it. And those time travel cheaters are the ones that benefit the most from those LTBs, seeing as they have absurd IPHs and can now trade those for high stat weapons instead of weak cash weapons.

/rant
Who says he didn't win the 100,000 RP scratcher 1400 times

doyourtime89
06-04-2013, 05:59 PM

crazy...can't understand that...but I see he is just trying to save his a$$

montecore
06-04-2013, 07:27 PM
in defense of solomon, i have yet to hear a single woman complain about his photo for the ladies.

Rastas
06-05-2013, 03:40 AM
Or do u like to just say that if I have my shirt off with a six pack I'm on steroids I cheated to get those muscles?

Word to the wise mate, next time you take a photo in the bathroom "for the ladies" it is best not to do it in a public bathroom that was taken at your local YMCA club.

Just a thought.

Angel6ix6ix6
06-05-2013, 03:57 AM
Lmao!!! It's ok monte they wish they had a bod like me lol

Butthisface!

Ragmondino
06-05-2013, 04:11 AM
My work with this tool is done

Butt Futter
06-05-2013, 04:17 AM
Lmao!!! It's ok monte they wish they had a bod like me lol

Women want to have a body like yours? You got double "D"s hanging off that chest?

mxz
06-05-2013, 09:07 AM
A colored tattoo? Well at least that confirms a few things...