PDA

View Full Version : [Danger] The Sasquatch - May 29th - June 5th

The Wise One
05-29-2013, 05:13 PM
Attention Knights!

The Dark Prince has just unleashed a new boss that's approaching your castle walls fast! Defeat The Sasquatch to collect keys, items, gems, and a Limited Edition armor set! The Sasquatch will be here for a limited time only, so act now!

Find and deal bonus damage using the nemesis armor set and compete in the Damage Leaderboards for a chance to win even more rewards.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/e9bdf26b305a77702aedefcb2652314f_zps3c2d28f7.png

maple1736
05-29-2013, 05:22 PM
I miss the rewards last week...

Mike Stanley
05-29-2013, 05:25 PM
I got nemisis ONLY add me if you have the NEMISIS for this week

jmano
05-29-2013, 05:25 PM
Boss has been nerfd but so has the rewards. If you guys are looking for help or just want a friend, add
me! Level 90 with Sasquatch Nemesis.

[XBB-HXY-DVV] - Inbox with your IGN & level and I'll accept :)

Neomagic
05-29-2013, 05:26 PM
Thank you based wise one for decreasing the difficulty :)

palehorsem4n
05-29-2013, 06:03 PM
Level 114 with Nemesis. Will have it max'd tomorrow. Add me if you have nemesis.

XBB-QYQ-WXY

Justice711
05-29-2013, 06:03 PM
It has been decrease? Phew... :) I don't have good amour for this boss.. Lol

musizian
05-29-2013, 06:05 PM
Me too.. Is the armor worth it??? I am wondering haha!
Can somebody with nemesis add me please?
XBC FMG GMC..

Powershot
05-29-2013, 06:08 PM
I am trying to get rewards
someone with nemesis please add me
LEVEL 55 WITH NEMESIS

XBB-MNN-HDN

Adagio
05-29-2013, 06:13 PM
Hey, my friends haven't equipped nemesis and I KNOW they have them!?! HELLLLPPPPP!?!?

BethMo
05-29-2013, 06:13 PM
YAY! I've been wanting a replacement for Chimera for weeks and weeks!

Sir William
05-29-2013, 06:36 PM
I don't have nemesis but i have a maxed living flame and I'm level 88.

Add me if you have nemesis, level 75+ please.

XBB-QVG-PNM

jamiedmc
05-29-2013, 06:37 PM
Wow, I am very surprised that the boss has been adjusted downwards. I daresay this is great. I have a feeling that the boss might be slightly harder than the old bosses, with the same rewards. I hope someone who is good with the boss numbers can comfirm whether this boss is the same as old bosses or if it is indeed harder. I think it is nice to have a possible chance at 60 tho (even tho I didn't get a nemesis in 5 tries with the 100 gems i had left over from last week...)

skydragon16
05-29-2013, 06:40 PM
i really like the design of the armor for this boss. Keep it up!

Adagio
05-29-2013, 06:42 PM
Will it truly be easier to beat Lvl 15 sas?

BethMo
05-29-2013, 06:58 PM
Wow, I am very surprised that the boss has been adjusted downwards. I daresay this is great. I have a feeling that the boss might be slightly harder than the old bosses, with the same rewards. I hope someone who is good with the boss numbers can comfirm whether this boss is the same as old bosses or if it is indeed harder. I think it is nice to have a possible chance at 60 tho (even tho I didn't get a nemesis in 5 tries with the 100 gems i had left over from last week...)

It looks like it has the same stats as the last half-dozen bosses other than Jian. Which is a relief. Those numbers seem well balanced for the player base. Low levels can get the 15, higher levels can get the 43, and top level players can get the 60 without spending gems if they really work at it.

Since Dark Prince and Living Flame armor (and Admiral for those who have it) are extra good against this color combination, this week should be a little easier than most; having Nemesis is not as essential. This was a very good choice to follow last week's overpowered uber-boss; kudos to the developers.

TheJoser
05-29-2013, 07:19 PM
I have a nemesis (currently at level 18, will be maxed out by tonight) and looking for more friends with Nemesis. Add me if you have Nemesis and plan on maxing it, but please only level 90+. Thanks!
Code: XBC-DYQ-HZM

Nieriel
05-29-2013, 07:24 PM
I got the Nemesis, not maxed yet but will be soon.

Epon
05-29-2013, 08:29 PM
Boy, I suck at DPC. Got 3 Snakeskins, one Steam Wizard and 1 normal Storm Sorcerer. Really annoyed at the Snakeskin. Really?

hhm
05-29-2013, 10:28 PM
Thinks so too.

It looks like it has the same stats as the last half-dozen bosses other than Jian. Which is a relief. Those numbers seem well balanced for the player base. Low levels can get the 15, higher levels can get the 43, and top level players can get the 60 without spending gems if they really work at it.

Since Dark Prince and Living Flame armor (and Admiral for those who have it) are extra good against this color combination, this week should be a little easier than most; having Nemesis is not as essential. This was a very good choice to follow last week's overpowered uber-boss; kudos to the developers.

aaa13
05-29-2013, 10:36 PM
Hey guys with nemesis. How high are the stats? Are they better then Living Flame?

jaymz
05-29-2013, 10:43 PM
I'm lvl 80 with Nemesis (working on maxing it) and maxed LF+ and HH+. Happy to help anyone I can and hoping to see just how far I can get Vs this boss.

Glad to see this boss has returned to the 'standard' difficulty curve.

Dissappointed that when you equip the nemesis to a female knight she doesn't get the beard! Will that mean she does less damage... :P

BigBoss_01
05-29-2013, 11:55 PM
I was at the 10th fight and I lost. Time was about to run out and I was at the boss screen watching the timer finish. When it did finish, it said I hit a new tier and gave me the lvl 10 reward. Problem is it didnt give me the crafting material you get when you win a fight. So Im going for battle 11 and I still need 21 more materials... That means Im gonna have to beat boss #16 to be able to craft :/ Im not very high level, so this isnt very good for me. Anyone experience this before or am I just not destined to ever get an Epic boss armor lol ?!

Anyways my code is XBB GGG FGC if anyone wants to add me and help out.

deathexe
05-30-2013, 12:10 AM
I was at the 10th fight and I lost. Time was about to run out and I was at the boss screen watching the timer finish. When it did finish, it said I hit a new tier and gave me the lvl 10 reward. Problem is it didnt give me the crafting material you get when you win a fight. So Im going for battle 11 and I still need 21 more materials... That means Im gonna have to beat boss #16 to be able to craft :/ Im not very high level, so this isnt very good for me. Anyone experience this before or am I just not destined to ever get an Epic boss armor lol ?!

It happens once in awhile, an unfortunate bug. Anyways if you can kill the 15th boss than the 16th boss shouldn't be a problem considering how it's easier.

By the way, don't bother using the boss armor for your knights if it's not the +version, it's not worth it.

BigBoss_01
05-30-2013, 12:16 AM
It happens once in awhile, an unfortunate bug. Anyways if you can kill the 15th boss than the 16th boss shouldn't be a problem considering how it's easier.

By the way, don't bother using the boss armor for your knights if it's not the +version, it's not worth it.

Oh ok, good to know then. Thanx

Ulabadula
05-30-2013, 12:47 AM
Nemesis stats at max are 525/395

I'm lvl 7X with nemesis,

Pls send me PM with lvl if u want me to add u.

Thanks

aznzeon
05-30-2013, 01:41 AM
Hey guys, I understand that if you're relatively high level you can get the + version of the boss armor. My question is what exactly is considered higih level haha. I'm lvl 66 with 44 living flame +. The other 3 big fours are maxed. I just finished lvl 11 with my spirit knight in 30 living flame +. You guys think i have a chance this time around? or should i just use my friends for farming materials. Also if anyone has nemesis and wants to help me get my first + boss armor feel free to add me xbc mbp vyg and pm me your name so i'll know who to accept =) good luck butchering the sasq

deathexe
05-30-2013, 01:44 AM
Hey guys, I understand that if you're relatively high level you can get the + version of the boss armor. My question is what exactly is considered higih level haha. I'm lvl 66 with 44 living flame +. The other 3 big fours are maxed. I just finished lvl 11 with my spirit knight in 30 living flame +. You guys think i have a chance this time around? or should i just use my friends for farming materials. Also if anyone has nemesis and wants to help me get my first + boss armor feel free to add me xbc mbp vyg and pm me your name so i'll know who to accept =) good luck butchering the sasq

It'll probably still be hard for you to get 43, you'd need to be higher leveled to get 43 easily.

GCSpyder
05-30-2013, 03:10 AM
am I just not destined to ever get an Epic boss armor lol ?!

Sob story... Added you. Haha

Slevinn
05-30-2013, 04:02 AM
Gree great job on this weeks boss, I like the nemesis armor a lot. Boss armor also looks decent. Time to reach 60 this week

Daemon
05-30-2013, 04:28 AM
The nemesis really doesn't seem that good this week. This is because we all have some really good fire/spirit armors like the dark prince armor and the regalia. I just compared myself to a lvl100+ friend and the nemesis does about 30% more damage compared to my regalia and but takes about 50% more damage from the boss.

Can someone better with numbers do the comparison? Thanks.

Slevinn
05-30-2013, 04:32 AM
The nemesis really doesn't seem that good this week. This is because we all have some really good fire/spirit armors like the dark prince armor and the regalia. I just compared myself to a lvl100+ friend and the nemesis does about 30% more damage compared to my regalia and but takes about 50% more damage from the boss.

All true, I was only referring to the looks

Daemon
05-30-2013, 04:40 AM
All true, I was only referring to the looks

Oh, I wasn't commenting on the looks. I was just thinking that since the nemesis can be so expensive to get it seems strange that it's not so much better than the armors we already have. Last week EVERYTHING was useless except the nemesis, so it's quite the difference =P

hhm
05-30-2013, 07:31 AM
Lvl 16 Boss is easier than level 15. Lvl 15 boss has same stats as lvl 19 boss. Sorry about yr loss. u should be okay.

Brutus
05-30-2013, 07:46 AM
Just downed 19th using just one knight in Dark Princes armor all the way up to this point. Will need another knight on next boss, but it's certainly a change compared to last week. I wish they would put the difficulty somewhere in between.

Gabzor89
05-30-2013, 07:56 AM
I'm suspecting something fishy when I saw what I think is the Sasquatch armor in the arena. It's supposed to take about 2 days to craft, but it's just under 15 hours from the start of the boss event, so I don't think it's legitimately possible, even if your armory is upgraded to the max.

I must admit I don't know what the Sasquatch armor looks like exactly, but it's not any armor that I know of (and I would say I know most armors), and it kinda fits my imagination for the sasquatch.

Anyone can come up with a possible explanation?

Can P.M. me for the dude's name in arena. It's 11 characters long, in case someone came across it too and would like to verify.

yyace
05-30-2013, 07:58 AM
I'm suspecting something fishy when I saw what I think is the Sasquatch armor in the arena. It's supposed to take about 2 days to craft, but it's just under 15 hours from the start of the boss event, so I don't think it's legitimately possible, even if your armory is upgraded to the max.

I must admit I don't know what the Sasquatch armor looks like exactly, but it's not any armor that I know of (and I would say I know most armors), and it kinda fits my imagination for the sasquatch.

Anyone can come up with a possible explanation?

Can P.M. me for the dude's name in arena. It's 11 characters long, in case someone came across it too and would like to verify.

they used gems to speed up the armor forging..most likely

Gabzor89
05-30-2013, 08:18 AM
Ah thanks for enlightening me. Totally forgot about that possibility because I didn't think it was a sensible option, though of course just my opinion.

Darn I tried to upload a screenshot of the new armor but the forum kept rejecting my image. Oh well.

aaa13
05-30-2013, 10:29 AM
Nemesis performs like 10% better, then living flame. Do not know the stats of regalia+ or dark prince+(spreadsheet is a lie), but probably they outperform nem by 30%+/

KingPoop
05-30-2013, 10:34 AM
I've been using only my main knight with black kale, and I'm on level 17.

Aradan
05-30-2013, 10:35 AM
maxed half dragon is also a good choice. yes it has an element disadvantage but it also does output massive amounts of damage. it might get a lot worse once in the 30's but its working great for me, made it to round 18 with just main wearing it.

Neomagic
05-30-2013, 10:39 AM

This was on the lvl 29ish boss. But, my regalia+ did 1200 damage, while my friend's nemesis did 1400 damage. The boss hit me for 44, while it hit the nemesis for 70.

So doing some simple math, 607(hp)/44 ~ 13.7 round it to 14. It takes 14 hits from the boss to kill Regalia+, and it takes (607/70 ~ 8.6) so 9 hits to kill nemesis.

Now times the damage by the number of hits each armor gets in before it dies, 13*1200 = 15,600 and 8*1400 = 11,200

Tl;dr: at level 29ish, it is more efficient to use Regalia+ because you get off 15,600 total damage compared to Nemesis who is only doing 11,200 total damage

Chen
05-30-2013, 01:30 PM
anyone got his nemesis to lvl30 yet? it seems so so much harder to get it to lvl30 compared to before, by the time i get it to 30, its gonna be wasted so much materials and would be like 2 days left or something if i am not a gem spender?

konofo
05-30-2013, 01:40 PM
anyone got his nemesis to lvl30 yet? it seems so so much harder to get it to lvl30 compared to before, by the time i get it to 30, its gonna be wasted so much materials and would be like 2 days left or something if i am not a gem spender?
It takes 779 EP, and follows the curve of rares and super-rares. Nemesis has been this way for several weeks.

BethMo
05-30-2013, 03:49 PM
This was on the lvl 29ish boss. But, my regalia+ did 1200 damage, while my friend's nemesis did 1400 damage. The boss hit me for 44, while it hit the nemesis for 70.

So doing some simple math, 607(hp)/44 ~ 13.7 round it to 14. It takes 14 hits from the boss to kill Regalia+, and it takes (607/70 ~ 8.6) so 9 hits to kill nemesis.

Now times the damage by the number of hits each armor gets in before it dies, 13*1200 = 15,600 and 8*1400 = 11,200

Tl;dr: at level 29ish, it is more efficient to use Regalia+ because you get off 15,600 total damage compared to Nemesis who is only doing 11,200 total damage

Wow, yeah. I don't have the Nemesis and I'm not up to level 29 boss yet, but my numbercrunching predicts maxed Admiral+ and maxed Dark Prince+ to each be around 50% better damage than Nemesis at that level. (Nemesis is better than maxed Living Flame+.)

That's really surprising. I'm sure glad I didn't open chests for that Nemesis. If I had, I'd be asking for a refund about now. :(

EDIT: Well, ok, it would still be better than Living Flame or Bone Harvester, which are my choices for my third knight. So it wouldn't be a complete waste of keys. But I'm still not going to go for it this week.

Sunsfan1caw
05-30-2013, 03:53 PM
Yeah, the nemesis sucks. Wish I didn't get it. It's attacks are higher, but with its low defense you don't get nearly as many attacks in. What a waste...

shukai84
05-30-2013, 04:17 PM
hmm..is this amr better than jian's battlegear?

Else i am not wasting time or gems getting the + version :P

alonattias
05-31-2013, 06:30 AM
how you maxed a Nemsis so fast? It takes weeks !!

yyace
05-31-2013, 07:30 AM
just killed 34 with two knights still, 2 max dark princes

BigBoss_01
05-31-2013, 10:20 AM
Finally killed lvl 15 boss! Got my 1st Epic boss armor! Yeah ... im happy, although I keep hearing this epic armor isnt "that" good. But still. 1st I get :)

konofo
05-31-2013, 10:55 AM
I have maxed nemesis, but since it's underwhelming, I put it on a secondary knight, and Regalia+ on my main. Glad I only opened three chests for it...

quantumace
05-31-2013, 02:11 PM
I decided to max a 3rd LF+ instead of going for Nemesis. I am interested in seeing how far I can get using only armor than can easily be crafted and upgraded for free.

Ominousz
05-31-2013, 03:14 PM
i kill this boss and suddenly he's at the same lvl he was before.. happened me twice, once on lvl 21 and once on lvl 22.. wtf?! anybody else having this problem?

hhm
05-31-2013, 07:01 PM
God job man. and dont worry about it. With it, u can get EVEN better armor.

Finally killed lvl 15 boss! Got my 1st Epic boss armor! Yeah ... im happy, although I keep hearing this epic armor isnt "that" good. But still. 1st I get :)

Dobey
05-31-2013, 07:12 PM
I haven't really went at the bosses as work got my tired , 15 hr shifts are killing me though at the end of the last one I tried to push it but never got it as I was way too late anyways I don't think Ill go for this one as well....

So how's everyone up to? Dreamod , hhm, justice and Harvey?

Thatzme
05-31-2013, 07:25 PM
I was at lvl51 boss. Closed app, got a drink, think 15 min later opened app and boss reset to lvl1. Dmg board reset as well. This is bs. Sigh

Iamofownage
05-31-2013, 07:49 PM
Can't wait to finish crafting the new epic armor!

Alexa
05-31-2013, 08:16 PM
I just finished crafting the boss armor, and omg it looks freaking rad! >.< . It gives 9 attack and 7 defense per level. Working on the + version. I'm on 25 so far. Eek. I can reach it. But I haven't even finish leveling my other two boss armors lol. Oh well I can do this.

Epon
05-31-2013, 09:23 PM
Well, they suckered me in with the extra gems, so tried 3 more chests and got lucky with Nemises, along with a regular and a plus version of Brawler's Armor and another regular storm sorcerer for mats. Leveled up the Nem t0 20 with what I had, but heading to bed, so will finish up tomorrow.

Ramiraz
05-31-2013, 11:45 PM
I was at lvl51 boss. Closed app, got a drink, think 15 min later opened app and boss reset to lvl1. Dmg board reset as well. This is bs. Sigh

Had the exact same thing, except that it only went down 2 levels when I reopened the app.

alonattias
06-01-2013, 03:54 AM
God job man. and dont worry about it. With it, u can get EVEN better armor.

How you can get better Armor with the epic armor ?

deathexe
06-01-2013, 04:02 AM
How you can get better Armor with the epic armor ?

You can't haha, since you shouldn't even be crafting event boss armor if you can't get the +version.
It's more of the rewards you get along the way that help speed up your progress of enchancing and improving your current armors.

alonattias
06-01-2013, 04:04 AM
if i combine 2 epic (4 star) armors what i get ?

deathexe
06-01-2013, 04:14 AM
if i combine 2 epic (4 star) armors what i get ?

Depending on the element combination. You can get anything ranging from one stars to four stars, though I wouldn't recommend it if you don't have a high gold per hour.

alonattias
06-01-2013, 04:20 AM
If i want good armors what i need to do ? i have only 4 epic boss armors including that boss.I want strongest.

Slevinn
06-01-2013, 04:23 AM
If i want good armors what i need to do ? i have only 4 epic boss armors including that boss.I want strongest.
enhance them? there is no strongest really, most boss armors are all balanced. Like deathaxe said, only craft the boss armors if you can craft a + version also

alonattias
06-01-2013, 04:26 AM
enhance them? there is no strongest really, most boss armors are all balanced. Like deathaxe said, only craft the boss armors if you can craft a + version also

I saw people enhance thier armors very quickly to Max how they do it so fast ?

and one more question please:
How i craft a + version? I cant craft same epic armor twice its hard to get.

Lii
06-01-2013, 06:18 AM
How i craft a + version? I cant craft same epic armor twice its hard to get.

When you have killed the boss 15 times you have enough resources to build one armour.
When you have killed the boss 43 times you have enough resources to build a second armour or the same kind. However before you build the second one make sure you Enhance the first one you build to lvl 20, then you will be able to build the + version of the boss armour.

/Lii

deathexe
06-01-2013, 06:21 AM
When you have killed the boss 15 times you have enough resources to build one armour.
When you have killed the boss 43 times you have enough resources to build a second armour or the same kind. However before you build the second one make sure you Enhance the first one you build to lvl 20, then you will be able to build the + version of the boss armour.

/Lii

You have to enchance it to level 35 to unlock the + version of four star boss armors.

Lii
06-01-2013, 06:53 AM
You have to enchance it to level 35 to unlock the + version of four star boss armors.

My bad, was thinking about 3 star for some reason ;)
(must have been wishful thinking)

/Lii

Mike Stanley
06-01-2013, 07:36 PM
Hey guys quick question is the Mantle of the Beast+ ( this weeks boss armor) better than wicked wraith+?

Rediye
06-01-2013, 09:06 PM
Hey guys quick question is the Mantle of the Beast+ ( this weeks boss armor) better than wicked wraith+?

Nope. WW+ combined is several hundred points better. Still, you will need DPC and incredible luck to get WW+

Mike Stanley
06-01-2013, 09:07 PM
Yeah that's what I thought getting WW+ is going to be extremely difficult seeing as I don't even have the regular version of it

Adagio
06-02-2013, 04:15 AM
Gree should reset the Sasquatch as many haven't been able to even enter their game due to problems. No to mention Gree support is kinda useless and painfully slow. Unfortunately I must admit that gree has one of the worst support.

deathexe
06-02-2013, 04:34 AM
Gree should reset the Sasquatch as many haven't been able to even enter their game due to problems. No to mention Gree support is kinda useless and painfully slow. Unfortunately I must admit that gree has one of the worst support.

Wouldn't think that's a good idea though, would probably mess up a lot of things, since restarting the boss would mean taking back all the materials, gold, potions and everything else earnt from the boss. If they did that they'd probably just roll everything back and the guilds would be messed up too.

I do think that a form of compensation would be nice though, but it'll be best if they just fix all the bugs by the next boss.

Epon
06-02-2013, 04:44 AM
So my daughter, Cami, level 77, is trying for 43 wins this time and could use a couple high levels with nemises to help out. Would appreciate it.

XBB-FZX-BVW

Thanks

Slevinn
06-02-2013, 05:02 AM
So my daughter, Cami, level 77, is trying for 43 wins this time and could use a couple high levels with nemises to help out. Would appreciate it.

XBB-FZX-BVW

Thanks

I believe I have her in my list allready

Leosimas
06-02-2013, 10:26 AM
Yeah that's what I thought getting WW+ is going to be extremely difficult seeing as I don't even have the regular version of it
Maybe It's not that strong as WW+, but MB+ will be my next boss maxed.

Mike Stanley
06-02-2013, 10:37 AM
Yeah mine too currently crafting the + version of it right now

Juniorwc619
06-02-2013, 10:51 AM
Boss has been nerfd but so has the rewards. If you guys are looking for help or just want a friend, add
me! Level 90 with Sasquatch Nemesis.

[XBB-HXY-DVV] - Inbox with your IGN & level and I'll accept :)

I added you. Ign: juniorwc619. I need nemesis help XBC-VVY-XWD

Lady_Gamer
06-02-2013, 10:59 AM
Hi everyone. I'm currently level 44 and could use a couple of high level friends to kill Sasquatch to complete the last victory of tier 15 so that I can make the craftable armor. Thanks in advance!

Dragon Soul
XBC-RDC-WNQ

sparrel
06-02-2013, 11:38 PM
Could someone with nemesis help me get to further stages? Am level 66 code below please add :)

Slevinn
06-03-2013, 01:22 AM
BAM! First time reaching 60! With big thanks to my buddies ;x

Neomagic
06-03-2013, 09:11 AM
Congrats man! It's a nice feeling to have get those dark prince keys

Issaquah
06-03-2013, 09:42 AM
Lvl 76 with maxed nemesis for those looking for/to help. on #39 and hoping to get at least past 51, but need a couple more high level nemesis to make it happen.

PM me if you are looking to add me as I have a list that I'm working through and can get you added quicker.

Thanks!
XBC-CGF-GMV

Slevinn
06-03-2013, 01:13 PM
Congrats man! It's a nice feeling to have get those dark prince keys~

It certainly is

amir1974
06-03-2013, 08:51 PM
lvl 55 boss and going further , thx to all my buddies , and thx Slevinn for the nemesis :)
will be my first time i get over lvl 44 :)
thx everyone

Sir.
06-04-2013, 12:41 AM
Grats Slevinn!

amir1974
06-04-2013, 09:08 AM
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. lvl 60 boss is down , first time i get that far , thx everyone who helped me :)

Ominousz
06-04-2013, 04:35 PM
43 is down aswell :) first timee thank u all!

Juniorwc619
06-04-2013, 05:57 PM
I just started bout 4 days ago & fighting Sasquatch! I'm level 28 almost obtains the mantle of the beast, help me please....I need nemesis help!!! All nemesis owners please help me. XBC-VVY-XWD ign: juniorwc619

zhara
06-05-2013, 01:59 AM
Hyia everyone, just wanna say thanks to all my friends with whom i've been able to get to 51 ( 2 weeks ago was my first 43, even got the jian+ last week) so thanks really I hope you'll keep me :D

Genocide788
06-05-2013, 04:00 AM
Managed to get to 35 a short while ago, a first for me. There were a couple of days where i didnt play or i might have been able to get to 43, who knows. A big thanks to those in my friends list. Hopefully next boss elements are friendly, maybe then i can hit 43 :P

UnknownWarrior
06-05-2013, 04:56 AM
stats of this boss armor?
+ maxed i mean
Anyone?

deathexe
06-05-2013, 04:59 AM
stats of this boss armor?
+ maxed i mean
Anyone?

It's on the boss page itself, right in the middle.
So it should be 1232 attack 968 defense.

Falqie
06-05-2013, 08:22 AM
XBC-WDN-WBG
I'm level 35 and stuck on the level 15 boss... if anyone with nemesis could please add me :) thanks so much!!

Howzee87
06-05-2013, 08:30 AM
I did it - Killed my first boss up to level 43 :-D

Huge thanks to [IGN]; continuum, budd, Makenna, R0n1n, Stark Thunder, frabear, Tianna, Kelly, Ser Matt, Ulabadula 7x, Nocturne, and I'm sure there are others I have missed.

Now to get to enhancing :-S

If anyone's interested
Me: ~73-77
Main Knight: Half-Dragon+ ~45-58
2nd Knight: Admiral's Regalia ~30-35
3rd Knight: Sky Guardian ~40-46

konofo
06-05-2013, 12:57 PM
Yay! I just finished level 60 for the first time - I had planned to give it a go last week, until they through a double strength monster at us. Big thanks to all my top level buds wearing that maxed DP and Regalia. :cool:

Mike Stanley
06-05-2013, 12:58 PM
I'm at 57 hopefully I can get to 60

Roark
06-05-2013, 01:24 PM
how many more hours left?

konofo
06-05-2013, 01:32 PM
how many more hours left?
Cutover is 8pm Eastern, or 5pm Pacific. About 3 and a half hours from now.

Roark
06-05-2013, 01:42 PM
thanks, gonna save energy for next event then

Mike Stanley
06-05-2013, 04:27 PM
Well just hit 60 and it was my first time and I would like to thamk everyone who helped me along the way like Epon Thatzme Aiden Eunuchorn Slevinn King Chris Sunsfan1caw Gabriel Trethan and many more

Epon
06-05-2013, 05:27 PM
Thank you from me and Cami too. I hit 60 for the first time and Cami got 43 wins (and + version armor) for the first time. Great friends all!