PDA

View Full Version : MW Toolkit: How to make it work for you.

BigBlueNationAWC
05-29-2013, 04:48 PM
Here are a couple of tips to how to use the MW Toolkit app for iPhone. I know it is a bit of a confusing app, but there may be something in the thread that might help.

After you download the toolkit...

1: VERY IMPORTANT! You MUST go to the settings menu (accessed with the gear icon on the top left corner of the screen) and press "update". This will update the app so you can access the latest units. After the update is complete, you will receive a message to start downloading images. Say "yes". Now the pictures of these new units will download.

2: You must sync the app to you MW account. How exactly to do this, I forgot. Someone please write it in a following thread.

3: Go to profiles and select your nation.

4: If you have not synced your app to the MW account, enter units by searching them up and pressing + or -. Now you see why you have to sync the toolkit? If you have a high casualty unit (i.e. Light Gunner), then you pretty much have to go to the toolkit and press - every time you lose one, or you buy them back.

5: Buildings, same drill. Scroll down the list of buildings (you won't have a search option here). Be ware that there are four categories: unit, defense, money, and boost.

Eppley
05-29-2013, 05:15 PM
How long did the update take you? Mine seems to get stuck, "Updating."

mxz
05-29-2013, 05:26 PM
Gree changed some things on their end, to make the update feature on the toolkit no longer work (among other things). You have to have a jailbroken phone and update the files manually for it to work correctly.

Eppley
05-29-2013, 05:29 PM
Well thank you for that, you just saved me some time waiting for it to work.

Generik79
05-29-2013, 06:42 PM
Misnomer: How MW Toolkit will no longer work for you.

Love,

GREE

v8mustang
05-29-2013, 06:55 PM
My ipad is jail broken and I have the MW Toolkit. I tried updating it manually, it failed. I followed one person who sent me a PM with an instruction...not sure what to do from here.

Really rely on my Toolkit, really need it to work.

Stacey
05-29-2013, 07:17 PM
Unfortunately people who have abused access to the files ruined the tool kit fir everyone else. I only use mine to decide which building to upgrade next.

lemonhaze
05-29-2013, 07:26 PM
How long did the update take you? Mine seems to get stuck, "Updating." i clicked update on mine and it is still stuck i have now delted it but it worked for a few months b4 that

Chuck5
05-29-2013, 07:29 PM
Hey if anyone knows how to sinc modern war account to tool kit send me a pm please

v8mustang
05-29-2013, 08:26 PM
Unfortunately people who have abused access to the files ruined the tool kit fir everyone else. I only use mine to decide which building to upgrade next.
I need the toolkit so I can decide which building to upgrade next too. It's difficult to decide if the Santa Marta Train Station and Malagasy Outpost is not included...

v8mustang
06-03-2013, 09:24 AM
This thread died already? Want some help to manually update the Toolkit, please.

Riptide
06-03-2013, 12:46 PM
Ok seems good it works