PDA

View Full Version : Donation Log-How does it work?

BigBlueNationAWC
05-29-2013, 04:30 PM
Gimme some help here. I am a faction leader and I do not know how to use the donation log please tell me.

PITA4PRES
05-29-2013, 04:52 PM
The donation log simply lists all the faction members and total amount of cash and concrete donated. It is not broken down by week or anything like that and I see no way to reset the amount if you are in a faction that tracks donations on a weekly basis. You can sort the list by player name or by most or least amount donated.

lemonhaze
05-29-2013, 05:45 PM
The donation log simply lists all the faction members and total amount of cash and concrete donated. It is not broken down by week or anything like that and I see no way to reset the amount if you are in a faction that tracks donations on a weekly basis. You can sort the list by player name or by most or least amount donated. the only way it resets is if a player leaves a faction..we have our leader write down the players donations in 30 day cycles so we can see who the none donators are

VSH
05-30-2013, 09:26 AM
Gimme some help here. I am a faction leader and I do not know how to use the donation log please tell me.

What did I miss? Where is the donation log? Been right through all menus & can't find anything, lol

Adm.J
05-30-2013, 11:42 AM
Only on android so far

Eunuchorn
05-30-2013, 12:14 PM
What's only on android? Faction \ donate \ donation log \ click gold or stones to sort. Screenshot.

Err bricks. I play too many Gree games

PITA4PRES
05-30-2013, 12:23 PM
What's only on android? Faction \ donate \ donation log \ click gold or stones to sort. Screenshot.

Err bricks. I play too many Gree games

Donation log is only on Android, but iOS is coming.

mgriss
05-30-2013, 12:46 PM
It looks to me like the log goes back 1 month or when the player joined... it's hard to tell what the numbers are if a player has donated more than 99 million because there's only space for 8 digits and once you reach 9 digits it cuts it down to 7 and displays as "1234567..." But the reason I think it's 30 days is because I left my faction momentarily to pay rent for my LLP camper about 8 days ago, I'm usually the top donator and I've made it all the way back up to 2nd place, which would have been impossible if the log went back more than 30 days, but would have put me in 1st place if it was one week. I hope it resets predictably, and definitely agree that it needs comma separators, like "12,345,678" so at least the cut-off numbers would read "100,000,0...) for 100 mil and "1,000,000..." for one billion. If I can get to 252mil in 8 days it'll be fun to see if I can do 1 billion in a month :)

This update is AWESOME!!