PDA

View Full Version : fastest responses

steveo127
05-29-2013, 12:23 PM
Let's start a happy thread!

please post the fastest resolved response times you've received from Customer Service, what the ticket was in reference to, and approximately when the ticket was sent in

I'll start!

34 minutes, accidental "finish now" on a building upgrade, today

EDIT: please post the pertinent information if you had either a very quick response time (0 - 1 hour) or an outlandishly long wait time (1 month +)

EDIT x2: Please post both the time you "voted" for, as well as any extra information you may have left in your ticket. examples include but are not limited to:
-I am in (Insert faction name here)
-I have spent (insert $/£ amount here)
-Please pass this along to (insert customer service representatives name here)
*note, do not include their actual name, but please note whether or not you asked for a particular representative*

ohgreatitsryan
05-29-2013, 12:39 PM
Do you mean resolution response, or "we know"/"we are looking into it" response?

Edit: Four days. Accidentally finished a vault upgrade.

steveo127
05-29-2013, 12:40 PM
just edited my post, yes resolved response times
Do you mean resolution response, or "we know"/"we are looking into it" response?

syltaylor
05-29-2013, 12:52 PM
should have had an option for never

steveo127
05-29-2013, 01:03 PM
should have followed directions and stated the pertinent information. there's a point to this poll.

should have had an option for never

Gnorax
05-29-2013, 02:47 PM
I still haven't got my arrows in my mission maps yet, makes it really hard to do them

BigBlueNationAWC
05-29-2013, 02:48 PM
That was 10 minutes on lost gold.

steveo127
05-29-2013, 05:44 PM
good good, keep it coming

lemonhaze
05-29-2013, 05:59 PM
should have had an option for never i have had a few with very clear directions and those tickets are still out there stevo..needless to say i dont even send in a ticket no more now..its useless really..but that 34mins is awesome would love to get a resolution..most the tickets i did get a anwser back to would always say we are looking into this issue

ticket was i delted the war factory and they have still not got back to me so i rebought it after 3 weeks of waiting

Jd-fors
05-29-2013, 06:10 PM
Lost vault of cash 5-17 still waiting 59.99$
Lost vault of cash 5-20 still waiting 79.99$
Was asked to provide receipts on 5-17 for the 2 and the one on 5-20
Have heard nothing since.total lost 199.98

Sergeant307
05-29-2013, 06:20 PM
Paid for a vault of gold the first day of Ireland. Sent ticket the same day.
Received reply from GREE and was credited with the vault a week prior to Colombia.
Approx time of remedy was 2 weeks, give or take a couple of days.

ohgreatitsryan
05-29-2013, 06:45 PM
EDIT: please post the pertinent information if you had either a very quick response time (0 - 1 hour) or an outlandishly long wait time (1 month +)
I think you should change the pertinent info, it would be a better gauge of customer support times if we were to also include amount we've spent on in-game purchases, because that is the biggest factor on the quality and time of support responses.

I know players that end their tickets with "Member of X," and get responses in 10 minutes that include an apology for taking so long.

steveo127
05-29-2013, 06:51 PM
duly noted. I edited the original post and added a few of my own possible examples of extra information

I think you should change the pertinent info, it would be a better gauge of customer support times if we were to also include amount we've spent on in-game purchases, because that is the biggest factor on the quality and time of support responses.

I know players that end their tickets with "Member of X," and get responses in 10 minutes that include an apology for taking so long.

lemonhaze
05-29-2013, 07:20 PM
Lost vault of cash 5-20 still waiting 79.99$
Was asked to provide receipts on 5-17 for the 2 and the one on 5-20
Have heard nothing since.total lost 199.98 dont waste ur money man on cash buys..if u are gonna purchase off greedy get gold so u can get units..the IPH will come later on took me 19 months to get mine to 4.5m and im still working on it although i did buy cash vaults to upgrade my AC centers to lvl 6 but they are welll worth that gives 30m a day gl to u sir hope u get it back

steveo127
05-29-2013, 11:39 PM
don't stop voting and giving information on your outstanding tickets/outstanding response time tickets!!! (funny the way that word can be used in 2 different ways don't you think?)

this is some telling stuff that could potentially be used to improve customer service response time; keep it coming, vote vote vote, explain explain explain

:)

2nd dan
05-30-2013, 01:04 AM
On month no reply and still counting...

Titan/ttt
05-30-2013, 01:34 AM

I have had lost gold twice but they have never acknowledge it they have just sent my ticket back as if its been resolved but never have got my missing gold back the customer support is very poor if u ask me.......

timmy33
05-30-2013, 05:47 PM
Well i purchased 240 gold on the 25th of may, card was billed but didnt receive the gold so sent a ticket in after waiting a short period incase it was just slow coming through but still no gold or reply from gree so its been nearly a week now, i only want what i paid for. But otherwise im enjoying the game ( new here on been playing a few weeks)

Jaebee
05-30-2013, 05:52 PM
Jd I'm right there with you. I sent in one ticket around that time frame for same issue...got nothing, resubmitted it a few days later (both already had receipts included) and finally can the canned response and a ticket number at least. Nothing since then.

But this is GREE were talking about...and after today's revelation, I don't expect much of anything from this ragtag outfit

timmy33
05-30-2013, 06:02 PM
Nothing i wrote was agaist posting guidlines either?