PDA

View Full Version : The "Make this change GREE" Thread.

McKill
05-29-2013, 10:37 AM
This game was more fun when casualty rates were higher. It brought some player accountability into the game.

The pvp tournament should return instead of 2 LTQ's. Earning that pvp unit was good for the game. Making players fight each other adds to the game.

Eventually the alliance cap will need to be moved up from 500. The alternative is having the majority of our player base completely indestructible. This leads to cash and valor units being useless. Some have already made it to this point obviously.

Anyone else miss the game that this used to be?

SGT Rud
05-29-2013, 11:38 AM
The casulties was horrible. It seemed as if boosts and bonuses were not working. Each attack I did lost 3 units. After using all my stamina and energy, I was losing 2K worth of stats.

I do miss the original PvP. faction ranking that is. We missed out in the last one. We are told that the PvP LTQ will be coming back.

There are multiple threads on the allies section. My 2 cents is set to increase the allies count to add an addition 1000 units. 500 of them to be valor, and 500 to be cash. This would keep people from having an indestructable army and keep use for casulty boosts and bonuses.

ppownage
05-29-2013, 11:51 AM
next thread is 'cut for gree thread?'

steveo127
05-29-2013, 12:04 PM
i agree, casualties need to be higher. there needs to be more incentive for attacking again....I'd say limit each WD event to one LTQ and institute another PVP tournament. possibly like the "Auction" events? with leaderboards and special prizes for the Top 250, Top 50 and #1 players? Think that'd be cool...

United Nation of Foxes
05-29-2013, 12:21 PM
It's simple, pay greedy the money or live with it, that's clearly the way these clowns run their business.