PDA

View Full Version : Hey GREE

I am a cow
05-29-2013, 05:30 AM
You name a unit after Devin, then you make him spend gold to get himself, why don't you just give him the unit? He has been so much help to us in the past LTQs that naming an unit after him and then making him spend a vault for it just seems slack don't you think? So i say refund his gold give him the unit and we can all be happy with this bs ltq rewards

SGT Rud
05-29-2013, 06:00 AM
I think that he should have been given one for free. But I also feel that he could have completed the LTQ for gold as per usual, and been able to receive another. He then would have had two. That makes sense to me.

TW Turtle55555
05-29-2013, 06:09 AM
I think that he should have been given one for free. But I also feel that he could have completed the LTQ for gold as per usual, and been able to receive another. He then would have had two. That makes sense to me.

Yeah but they wouldn't have stacked

Ssne
05-29-2013, 06:14 AM
A vault? Seems to me like 4,000 gold is almost three vaults.

JimmyThePick
05-29-2013, 07:06 AM
Hats off to Cow & Sgt Rud - great ideas. Either suggestion would have been ( would still be ) the right thing to do. How much revenue has Devin single handily generated by producing the walk throughs? A boat load more than 3 or 4 vaults that’s for sure!

Badass action man
05-29-2013, 07:30 AM
I know everything is a scam with these apps. I understand they r about a profit. But good business requires good customers. I agree that the boys n gals from gree could lift there game here n help out Devin. This event is very poor compared to others, they surely know that n I hope no 1 else spends a dollar on it. Give Devin his money back or credit him the gold. Remember the good ol days where the good ol boys did the right thing.

A separate topic, is this game n it's events jus makin the top teams n players better n better?. The old the rich get richer??? The wars seem to see to it that the same top factions r smashing every1 else. We work hard in my faction but struggle to get top 1500. It jus seems like its gettin less n less worthwhile even trying to compete. Sum members spend. But not every1 can afford to. I know it's an impossible thing to balance right, but I'd like a more even playing field

Tito89
05-29-2013, 07:34 AM
I know everything is a scam with these apps. I understand they r about a profit. But good business requires good customers. I agree that the boys n gals from gree could lift there game here n help out Devin. This event is very poor compared to others, they surely know that n I hope no 1 else spends a dollar on it. Give Devin his money back or credit him the gold. Remember the good ol days where the good ol boys did the right thing.

A separate topic, is this game n it's events jus makin the top teams n players better n better?. The old the rich get richer??? The wars seem to see to it that the same top factions r smashing every1 else. We work hard in my faction but struggle to get top 1500. It jus seems like its gettin less n less worthwhile even trying to compete. Sum members spend. But not every1 can afford to. I know it's an impossible thing to balance right, but I'd like a more even playing field

even the playingfield? i wonder how many threads i made on this. 2? 3?

BigD@wg
05-29-2013, 07:36 AM
I agree. Devin should have gotten the unit for free. Yes, it was a nice gesture to honor him with a unit bearing his name but for him to have to spend real money to obtain that unit is a slap in the face. Especially, since the requirements to obtain it were so immensely increased!

Do the right thing Gree. Make us proud for a change!

Tito89
05-29-2013, 07:38 AM
gree should make a unit called, "sadistic company employee" atk-0 def-0, bonus, takes all your stuff

Tctiger
05-29-2013, 07:55 AM
maybe gree did this to even out for the last ltq mess , just not in the way you was hoping , this one looking bad makes the last one look better .
i would have thought gree would prefer not to have devins threads so everyone plays blind , if anyone should be sorting devin out with some gold it should be the players that benefited from his threads , we all need to chip in for devin to keep playing them lets start a gold pool for devin lol .

Bobar
05-29-2013, 08:24 AM
He deserves a special kind of officer, i´d say "General Devin" with a good boost.

Jhenry02
05-29-2013, 11:07 AM
Hey you had to earn the Flancraft Carrier when it came out, you had to get the magical 10th part. Flan didn't get one for free.

I am a cow
05-29-2013, 11:30 PM
Hey you had to earn the Flancraft Carrier when it came out, you had to get the magical 10th part. Flan didn't get one for free.

But miner did! and you didnt spend i dont know maybe 4000 gold on it.