PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone provide screenshot of new Donation Log?

jackdabc
05-29-2013, 05:08 AM
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone would be able to provide a screenshot of the new Donation Log that is available with the new Android update? As an iOS user I'm very interested in knowing how its organized but can't see it yet. Is there the option to reset the totals if you want to track for only a certain period?

Thanks so much. Hope its not too much trouble blacking out players names.

Jack

Tournai
05-29-2013, 06:39 AM
The log has been in for months now in Kingdom Age.
Waiting for it in MW on IOS, is taking a long time!

I hope it will come soon!

mxz
05-29-2013, 06:42 AM
People could get banned for posting it as it's unreleased content. Best to wait.

jackdabc
05-29-2013, 08:14 AM
People could get banned for posting it as it's unreleased content. Best to wait.

I was only hoping to get a screenshot of the Android Donation Log page that was just released. As that has already been released I don't think that would cause anyone to get banned.

PITA4PRES
05-29-2013, 08:23 AM
Three columns--player, total cash donated, total concrete donated. You can choose to have the list sorted either by most or least cash donated. I see no way of being able to reset totals. Sorry for no screen shot, but I can never seem to take one with my phone when I actually want to.

PITA4PRES
05-29-2013, 08:24 AM

How can it be unreleased content if it's an Android user posting it as the content was released on Android? iOS is coming.

United Nation of Foxes
05-29-2013, 08:25 AM
I was only hoping to get a screenshot of the Android Donation Log page that was just released. As that has already been released I don't think that would cause anyone to get banned.

Ignore mxz, he is a know it all but actually knows very little !

Bobar
05-29-2013, 08:32 AM

The update is working, so itīs no more a secret. as far as i know its just available for android at this time. ios will follow.

here you are:

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r661/DET-Bobar/DonationLog_zpsfb6ba2e7.jpg

you can sort by name, cash or concrete

jackdabc
05-29-2013, 08:34 AM
Three columns--player, total cash donated, total concrete donated. You can choose to have the list sorted either by most or least cash donated. I see no way of being able to reset totals. Sorry for no screen shot, but I can never seem to take one with my phone when I actually want to.

Thank you PITA4PRES,

That gives me a great idea of what to expect. Really appreciate it. As a faction leader it would be nice to be able to reset the values. Oh well. Maybe that will be available in a future update. Hopefully it won't cause so many problems for our Android players that I'm reading about. ;)

Jack

jackdabc
05-29-2013, 08:35 AM
The update is working, so itīs no more a secret. as far as i know its just available for android at this time. ios will follow.

here you are:

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r661/DET-Bobar/DonationLog_zpsfb6ba2e7.jpg

you can sort by name, cash or concrete

Thank you as well Bobar.

Tito89
05-29-2013, 08:35 AM
place your bets on how many people get kicked from factions now.

Bobar
05-29-2013, 08:40 AM
btw i am surprised that itīs not showing the donations from upgrade time only but some days ago. so they (gree) do have a logsheet for donations.

jon_funzio
05-29-2013, 08:46 AM
How far back does it go? All the way to the beginning of the faction, or is it more recent?

Time to step up the donations you slackers :)

SGT Rud
05-29-2013, 08:53 AM
We were already running a log sheet on excel. We recently quit doing that last week. Too much of a head ache. Hopefully the leader will be able to filter the list a bit more, say a date range. We generally tracked donations from the time a WD event ended till the start of a new one a few weeks later. Now if the update could include a alert tab, instead of flooding the forum with the info, we would be in business.

sledge 187
05-29-2013, 09:06 AM
How far back does it go? All the way to the beginning of the faction, or is it more recent?

Time to step up the donations you slackers :)

Looks like it includes all of your donations since joining the faction. So if you left and rejoined it would start over.

KizbotBro
05-29-2013, 09:10 AM
wow, so they do understand what a sorting algorithm is then. If only the inventory could have a bit of that it would almost have a useful function in the game.

Gnorax
05-29-2013, 01:42 PM
This if really cool addition... But can just normal members see that tab

PITA4PRES
05-29-2013, 01:56 PM
I'm an officer so I can see it, but I would guess that this is something that all members can see as they may be curious as to how much they are contributing.

LisaM
05-29-2013, 02:22 PM
wow, so they do understand what a sorting algorithm is then. If only the inventory could have a bit of that it would almost have a useful function in the game.

+1000 lmao!!

vNastIER
05-29-2013, 06:08 PM
donation log kind of sucks butt lol
its cool because you can see who is leading in total cash or total concrete, but to rely on it as a spreadsheet....its worthless. I assume every faction already has a beast excel sheet tracking anything and everything.

Also , on my android....i cannot see the full amount of cash donations per person.

e.g it shows 3234422...... wtf is the .......
is it really that hard gree to show the full number? i guess so

Campy McCamperpants
05-29-2013, 07:51 PM
cant wait for this on ios