PDA

View Full Version : Double Stacked Buildings

SteveJobs
05-29-2013, 04:30 AM
Anyone else seen this?

jon_funzio
05-29-2013, 04:36 AM
This is a glitch that some people have exploited knowingly or unknowingly - it is not in the best interests of the community at large to go into more detail than this, as it will increase the ticket load of the support staff and lead to even more people purposefully exploiting glitches to gain an advantage.

I'm not sure if you're able to close this thread yourself, but it would be great if you could.

SteveJobs
05-29-2013, 04:46 AM
I just want this fixed then. I have opened a ticket on it for this person specifically, and nothing has been done about it. Gree didn't fix this person. Either fix the glitch, or ban them from exploiting it.

I understand what you are saying, but why should the game remain unfair with people like this exploiting known glitches and nothing being done to stop them? I don't do it, I just play the game as it should be played.

Isn't it in our best interest, the fair players, to be playing among other fair players, and only fair players? Complacency with these situations isn't in the best interest of the community at large.

If a Gree forum admin feels it is best to delete this thread, they may do so; I have no issues with that. Regardless, I expect to see this specific individual dealt with.

krabbie
05-29-2013, 04:55 AM
I also had this 'problem', but the solution is simple. Just move the building to an empty space and your 2 building will be visible!

SteveJobs
05-29-2013, 05:08 AM
I also had this 'problem', but the solution is simple. Just move the building to an empty space and your 2 building will be visible!

Yeah. It seemingly would be that easy. Just to be clear, I am not the one with this 'problem'. Someone else is. Thanks for the tip though. Perhaps Gree can provide them with this tip... or ban them from the game.

ffp
05-29-2013, 05:28 AM
...they must be using WinZip bonus.

Lt. Falcon
05-29-2013, 06:35 AM
The 2nd pic looks like someone accidently sold a building and sent a ticket, support was taking a while so the player decided to rebuild the sold bulding and when support put the original building back, they didn't remove the newly purchased building. I've seen this before in which the player had 3 electric power plants, with 2 of them stacked like the nuclear power plants in the 2nd jpeg. Not necessarily a glitch, but Gree support not being thorough when handling such issues.

Arj
05-29-2013, 06:46 AM
This happened to me over a year ago, i built a oil rig(my first one). Once it was built i went to move it just a bit and another appeared in the old ones place partially underneath the first. I sent a ticket then but never got a response and left it there( i didn't delete it even though i did consider it then).

Your second picture is a case of the 2 same buildings stack so this may of happened with that person, the first picture are completely different buildings so its more likely another explanation. Im not sure if hackers are really doing this because the incentive is small when related to energy hacking or something.

SteveJobs
06-01-2013, 02:27 AM
2 tickets have been opened and closed for this and nothing has been done. I don't understand why. I get told they won't tell me specifics because it deals with another player, which I understand, but generally speaking I want to know why this is allowed to stay.