PDA

View Full Version : Still no new buildings for KA

My2cents
05-29-2013, 12:23 AM
MW has a quite a few new money buildings that was very popular. CC has two, the first being very well accepted. Why hasn't KA caught up with any buildings?

Colony Colonel
05-29-2013, 12:25 AM
The other games are a test bed for the amazing Kingdom Age!

give it chance (maybe another 6 months)

Dewsy
05-29-2013, 12:29 AM
I was wondering this before as well. Compared to when MW started getting new buildings, KA is definitely a war or two behind now.

YLL
05-29-2013, 04:49 AM
KA is several wars behind, because MW started getting new buildings before the first war - like the Anniversary Building. Also, there was free gold (KA gems) at least a couple of times, and a free anniversary unit.

Shmuckdegraff
05-29-2013, 04:59 AM
MW and CC give out 50 Gold (Gem equivalent) to show their "appreciation". It wouldn't hurt KA to do thesame, and I too would love to see some new buildings at some point.

YLL
05-29-2013, 05:22 AM
I wonder if Gree was trying to tell us something by thanking MW players and not KA ones. ;)

My2cents
05-29-2013, 06:03 AM
This just shows the ranking system for Grees's money makers. KA 3rd on the list bottomed out by MQ

phopjon
05-29-2013, 06:25 AM
MW and CC give out 50 Gold (Gem equivalent) to show their "appreciation". It wouldn't hurt KA to do thesame, and I too would love to see some new buildings at some point.

How does the watch videos for free gold work in MW? I know it's 5 videos for one gold in CC. Is that the same in MW?

I ask because, at least in the U.S. it seems, you can get up to 20 free gems by watching videos. That can add up after awhile. To be fair to Gree, I think that evens out with the occasional appreciation gifts (not that I would complain if they added that to KA).

Mickeytah
05-29-2013, 08:55 AM
This just shows the ranking system for Grees's money makers. KA 3rd on the list bottomed out by MQ

That's because MQ blows...

My2cents
05-29-2013, 10:01 AM
you can get up to 20 free gems by watching videos. That can add up after awhile. To be fair to Gree, I think that evens out with the occasional appreciation gifts (not that I would complain if they added that to KA).

Gree isn't doing anything for free. The advertisers are paying Gree and the only way we will watch is by getting gems.

Dorjee
05-30-2013, 02:17 PM
So are we getting new buildings?

Jennfried
05-30-2013, 04:58 PM
Anyone notice that the Lender building is no longer available to buy

YLL
05-31-2013, 12:04 AM
Anyone notice that the Lender building is no longer available to buy

Do you already have t wo lenders?

Separately, MW just got yet another 'thank you' gift today.

Iron Maiden
05-31-2013, 01:38 AM

I heard- but I do not play. Were servers down in MW as well? Possibly 'thank you' gift was in relation to that? :)

Jennfried
05-31-2013, 03:33 AM

Yes, I have 2. Is that the max allowed?

uashsar
05-31-2013, 03:51 AM
Yes, I have 2. Is that the max allowed?

Yes, in KA you can at max have two of each money building type.

jonny0284
06-01-2013, 12:55 AM
Look forward to more income buildings. I bought a few more plots over the last weeks.

War Eagle
06-01-2013, 05:34 AM
Look forward to more income buildings. I bought a few more plots over the last weeks.

me too... hope they add 'em soon beacause I hate looking at all this all this empty grass

also, WTH jonny you're supposed to be in forum retirement... so if you're going to sneak in here... at least yell at somebody... call out a few people for being idiots...

it's like the stones coming to town and not playing satisfaction... give your fans some love!

(for the record... I'm not one of those fans :p I'm a hater just like lorg, bgood and the rest of your FKG mates :D)

jonny0284
06-01-2013, 07:19 AM
also, WTH jonny you're supposed to be in forum retirement... so if you're going to sneak in here... at least yell at somebody... call out a few people for being idiots...

it's like the stones coming to town and not playing satisfaction... give your fans some love!

Give me some time to get in the groove. :) And for the record, I was in 'forum contribution retirement' but I was still reading, albeit, all the disgust, posts, threads, particular members, opinions, polls, etc kept a sour taste in my mouth. But, someone mentioned me by name in a current 'reminiscing' thread and I felt like a little comeback was in order.

JTK83
06-01-2013, 03:01 PM
Still the wait goes on anytime????????

Sirius
06-01-2013, 03:57 PM
We should have some information to share shortly folks. I appreciate the patience in this.

~Sirius

Dirt road Joe
06-01-2013, 04:10 PM
We should have some information to share shortly folks. I appreciate the patience in this.

~Sirius

^^^Dirt road Joe approves of this message! That sounds promising! I can't wait to see what you guys have coming our way!

itsaklayton
06-01-2013, 04:12 PM
Thanks, Sirius

Johan -
06-02-2013, 02:01 AM
I expanded my kingdom, increased my vault & keep 1 mill. in my account, hopefully I can use it soon! :p

Paulus
06-02-2013, 05:35 AM
I heard somewhere that if everybody stopped collecting on their manors (especially upgraded ones), we would get new buildings sooner ...

Johan -
06-02-2013, 05:52 AM
I heard somewhere that if everybody stopped collecting on their manors (especially upgraded ones), we would get new buildings sooner ...

Good plan, lets boycott!! , by not collecting manors, Gold mines & high level lenders :D