PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Gree - I really mean it people

Plutorules
05-29-2013, 12:11 AM
Hello everybody

This is a real thanks to Gree that they actually listen to their customers. I know they do not implement everything I or everybody else complains about/suggest. This would simply not be possible.

They made a donation log thank you Gree much appreciated.

They will make some chance to the wd(read Faction vs. Faction tournaments) I am really excited to see this what ever it is going to look like.

People can chance their name - nice if you want to and acutally very much like people suggested it cost 50 gold(so people cant just chance name to confuse their enemies)

Of course there is some crash issues - I believe android is very difficult for programmers compared to IOS. But thumbs up getting android the new update as soon as IOS or sooner I dont know.

Best wishes Pluto

jsh_five
05-29-2013, 04:28 AM
I was going to make a page just like this nice job
Gree does do alot of good that we never Thank them for but soon as a bad happens we flip and hang them.
If your phone signal goes you call the phone company report it and then wait for it to be fixed.
Modern war goes out you start 6 threads complaining
When someone is stealing electricity from the power company you report it and then let them do there job.
When some one is stealing from gree you post 20 threads complaining
When verizon is late for the release of the new android update I waited 3 months for it.
The game is late for 2 hours you start 15 threads
Why is gree different from these companies ill tell you because gree has a forum for you to voice your opinion.
And you all use it to complain, Instead of voice your opinion and move on.
I've said my piece,
In closing Thank you gree for this game its awesome.

United Nation of Foxes
05-29-2013, 04:45 AM
Wum thread

Plutorules
05-29-2013, 10:37 AM
Wum thread

Just to make sure you mean : wind up mearchant or what? A somewhat British term right? Nice one in an international forum. But seriously whats wrong with the thread?

Best wishes Pluto

jjm521
05-29-2013, 11:17 AM
If your phone signal goes you call the phone company report it and then wait for it to be fixed.

When verizon is late for the release of the new android update I waited 3 months for it.
The game is late for 2 hours you start 15 treads
Youve obviously never used Verizon's forum? Forums are meant for expressing concerns and problems.

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?q=is_root:true&collapse_discussion=false&include_forums=true&sort_by=-date

steveo127
05-29-2013, 12:01 PM
I agree with you completely good sir! In fact, I got a response to a ticket I sent in today, in just 34 minutes! Imagine that!

jsh_five
05-29-2013, 12:16 PM
Youve obviously never used Verizon's forum? Forums are meant for expressing concerns and problems.

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?q=is_root:true&collapse_discussion=false&include_forums=true&sort_by=-date
Yes you said it concerns and problem not complain on 6 threads

mldmkm
05-29-2013, 12:22 PM
Are these features available only on Android? I dont see it on my iOS device.

sacromyces
05-29-2013, 12:35 PM
"New Release for Android Players!

Hey guys! We have an exciting new release available in the Google Play store - go get it!

This update includes the long awaited name change feature, a faction donation log, and some bug fixes (less crashing!).

iOS update to follow! "

Android first this time thanks Gree much appreciated.

stanley1
05-29-2013, 12:58 PM
awesome, as a faction leader myself this is long over due!! well done gree!!
are back donations logged or is it a fresh start for all members?

BigBlueNationAWC
05-29-2013, 02:54 PM
Hey guys I don't see any donation log.

Gnorax
05-29-2013, 02:58 PM
Its a good game to pass the time at work, and they probably have millions of players that need some attention with a small group to help with tech problems, but yeah thanks for a free game

SHANESTER
05-29-2013, 05:32 PM
I aGREE. it's a fun game for free.

2nd Sea Raiders
05-29-2013, 06:46 PM
Still waiting for the IOS update... I hope it comes soon! :)

OMNI
05-29-2013, 09:41 PM
Thanks for the positive thread. We are still working at improving the feedback cycles and response times. We've made slight improvements in support and in the forums. We still have a lot of improving but definitely appreciate the fact that you have recognized it.

Modern War iOS release will be coming out later. We don't have the exact date yet but it will release with the same updates. Stay tuned...