PDA

View Full Version : Give with the left hand - take with the right...

Notorious94
05-28-2013, 10:29 PM
I see gree gives everyone a +2 energy boost in the last LTQ (unless you were stupid enough no to some of the normal mode) an then with there next move double the amount of energy it takes to complete LTQ...

Last event for 42 missions took around 45k in energy (believe most have been like this)
+2 energy unit for most players
This event now takes 70k energy for just 23 mission!!!!

Wow!!
I hope gree refunds the money I spent on gold to get the 2nd +2 energy that doesn't actually work...

SPWD
05-28-2013, 11:09 PM
Good point bud, I don't mind spending a bit to do these normally but I'm not even going to waste my time doing the normal level never mind prestige.

SHANESTER
05-28-2013, 11:32 PM
Pretty tricky GREE

Chilli!
05-29-2013, 12:07 AM
I see gree gives everyone a +2 energy boost in the last LTQ (unless you were stupid enough no to some of the normal mode) an then with there next move double the amount of energy it takes to complete LTQ...

Last event for 42 missions took around 45k in energy (believe most have been like this)
+2 energy unit for most players
This event now takes 70k energy for just 23 mission!!!!

Wow!!
I hope gree refunds the money I spent on gold to get the 2nd +2 energy that doesn't actually work...

Atleast you got the units! I was on holiday so now I'm at even more of a disadvantage in the ltqs since they have jumped up the energy requirements! :(