PDA

View Full Version : Make More Complains!

TYR_Rune
05-28-2013, 09:31 PM
I encourage all players, whether free or gold players, to post complaints in this forum... As long as the damn complaint is valid, go for it!

Its all about the balance between a business-customer relationship. Plain and simple.

Customers have every right to make complaints, give suggestions, and ask for a solution in order to further improved the service/goods that is involved.
Businesses must be obligated to know their customer's needs and take actions, whether it is imposed by law or not.. Businesses should value their customers since they are its lifeline, and dont want to lose to competition.

The same thing applies to this game.

Ignore those ignorant individuals who wails about you and your complaints, they are none of your concern, your complaint belongs to Gree and not to them..

The very purpose of this forum is for GREE to hear all our voices, attend to its customers' needs, and to provide a place for its players to discuss all problems related to the game.

steveo127
05-28-2013, 09:42 PM
this forum was NOT made for us to complain. it was made for those of us who wish to talk about the game. like Devin, or myself. or others. businesses have absolutely zero obligation to "know their customers' needs and take action" lol. bythe way, using all caps is a violation of posting guidelines. also, we are not GREE's lifeline. grow up. this is a game. GREE is a company. Modern War is a fraction of what GREE makes. Kingdom Age, the newest hottest game on the block, I believe is their biggest priority, followed by Crime City as it was the original mainstream game that Funzio created. Modern War is an intermediate... also, what competition does GREE have? what you're saying makes some sense, but in almost every way it is completely irrelevant in this situation.

lol. I'd expect more from a McGurt.

and the word you're looking for is "complaints"

jsh_five
05-28-2013, 09:44 PM
Well ithink its messed up that gree took advantage of devin knowing he helps us and set him up. think it just disrespectful......

TYR_Rune
05-28-2013, 09:45 PM

Right.. "complaints".. my mistake, poor english..:/

Paul Wall
05-28-2013, 09:45 PM
You're damn right!

I encourage all players, whether free or gold players, to post complains in this forum... As long as the damn complain is valid, GO FOR IT!

Its all about the balance between a business-customer relationship. Plain and simple.

Customers have every right to make complains, give suggestions, and ask for a solution in order to further improved the service/goods that is involved.
Businesses have the obligation to KNOW THEIR CUSTOMERS' NEEDS AND TAKE ACTION, whether it is imposed by law or not.. Businesses should value their customers since they are its lifeline, and dont want to lose to competition.

The same thing applies to this game.

Ignore those ignorant individuals who wails about you and your complains, THEY ARE NONE OF YOUR CONCERN, your complain belongs to Gree and not to them..

The very purpose of this FORUM is for Gree to hear all our voices, attend to its customers' needs, and to provide a place for its players to discuss all problems related to the game.

Scot
05-28-2013, 09:52 PM
I agree... I feel like Gree screwed Devin hard... If they want to make it right they need to give him a gold refund for wasting his time and energy on this POS LTQ.

It is almost funny, ironically funny, all that is going on:

LTQ gets delayed 1 day, then an extra couple of hours. Lame Gree
LTQ final unit is named after Devin because of his awesomeness and helpfulness. Cool Gree
LTQ Blows and sucks up tons of gold for absolutely garbage. Lame tricky deceitful Gree
Android miracle update is released.... and fails miserably. Typical Gree

I don't really understand. Do they have developers and engineers that are qualified to do their job or do they just pick names out of a hat and name that person the developer for the day and have them run things?

TYR_Rune
05-28-2013, 10:06 PM
this forum was NOT made for us to complain. it was made for those of us who wish to talk about the game. like Devin, or myself. or others. businesses have absolutely zero obligation to "know their customers' needs and take action" lol. bythe way, using all caps is a violation of posting guidelines. also, we are not GREE's lifeline. grow up. this is a game. GREE is a company. Modern War is a fraction of what GREE makes. Kingdom Age, the newest hottest game on the block, I believe is their biggest priority, followed by Crime City as it was the original mainstream game that Funzio created. Modern War is an intermediate... also, what competition does GREE have? what you're saying makes some sense, but in almost every way it is completely irrelevant in this situation.

Since you edited yours.. I edited mine... so now let me ask a question? what caps? you mean "GREE"? ;P

"this forum was NOT made for us to complain" ~ "businesses have absolutely zero obligation"
-you sure? or is it just your opinion?

"also, what competition does GREE have?"
-Try to open your appstore... and stop talking nonsense.

steveo127
05-28-2013, 10:22 PM
it's not my opinion. no where is it illegal for a company to ignore you moaning and groaning. the forum was once a great place. place for people like Devin and Maverick and the starters of the Tool Kit. then trolls came around with the factions creation...yes I joined then, but I'd like to think that I've helped more than I've annoyed....

also, because there are apps in the appstore does not mean they have competition....I truly feel like I'm talking to a 12 year old 6th grader...the company has no competition because the market for mobile gaming is very small right now and GREE has more or less a monopoly on this style of game. they even hold the rights to 3 different versions of what is in essence the same template; Kingdom Age, Crime City, Modern War.

you just don't get the point do you? you empower the company with your business...stop complaining please...although I must admit that I like your dinosaur pole dancing..

Since you edited yours.. I edited mine... so now let me ask a question? what caps? you mean "GREE"? ;P

"this forum was NOT made for us to complain" ~ "businesses have absolutely zero obligation"
-you sure? or is it just your opinion?

"also, what competition does GREE have?"
-Try to open your appstore... and stop talking nonsense.

TYR_Rune
05-28-2013, 10:42 PM
it's not my opinion. no where is it illegal for a company to ignore you moaning and groaning. the forum was once a great place. place for people like Devin and Maverick and the starters of the Tool Kit. then trolls came around with the factions creation...yes I joined then, but I'd like to think that I've helped more than I've annoyed....

also, because there are apps in the appstore does not mean they have competition....I truly feel like I'm talking to a 12 year old 6th grader...the company has no competition because the market for mobile gaming is very small right now and GREE has more or less a monopoly on this style of game. they even hold the rights to 3 different versions of what is in essence the same template; Kingdom Age, Crime City, Modern War.

you just don't get the point do you? you empower the company with your business...stop complaining please...although I must admit that I like your dinosaur pole dancing..

If its not your opinion then dyou mean its the official stance of Gree? lol and who said it is "illegal" for a company to ignore those complaints thrown at them? Dont put words in to my mouth cuz that would make you a liar..

What you truly feel is not my problem, that is your opinion.. I have mine but I dont want to use it to degrade you.

Talking about competition, almost every mmorpg game in the appstore have their "own style of game", its simply absurd to claim that Gree has the monopoly in the appstore lol.

Rough Neck
05-28-2013, 10:45 PM

.....LIAR.....

Rough Neck
05-28-2013, 10:47 PM

.....LIAR...

Rough Neck
05-28-2013, 10:51 PM
title says it all. you all are acting so spoiled, grow the f up.

remember how much you all were screaming in your schoolboy shorts when LTQs came out? how excited you were that everything was going your way, that you could boost your stats tremendously with spending less gold than you needed to before? that's all this game is about. boosting your stats. doing it the cheapest way possible.

once they introduced LTQs, it fed cannibalistically off of the other methods of spending cash on this game, people stopped spending as much on the WD events which used to be the greatest source of money for the company....it's not hard to understand...it's a company, they work to make profits...

once they see that everyone is not spending as much money as they were before, they switch it up on us. seriously is it that hard to understand? they don't owe you anything, they have all of the rights. this game is a privilege, you get it because GREE says so. you're just paying to use a service they provide.

shut up with the stupid, "we want compensation for missing 1 hour and 15 minutes of this LTQ, it's such bs!!! </3 " .....seriously, where's your pride? please cut it out....

spoiled little kids are all that you see on the forums now. it was clear that the LTQ's were going to be nerfed sooner or later, well guess what today is that day. and i'll let you in on a little secret; the next LTQ is going to be just as hard....

so please:
-quit the incessant complaining
-stop feeling self entitled
-stop spamming fake threads over LE buildings
-unless you've ever spent a bar of gold that you actually paid for (not the little handouts that GREE gave you as a gift) please don't post saying anything about compensation

edit: for agreeing with posting rules

The CARTEL: out of all people are going to post stop complaining are you serious or is this a joke? You guys complain more than anyone else in MW and your going to tell people to stop complaining? Weren't you guys the ones complaining about how much money you were spending, oh and how Gree is cheating the players, and how to save gold and money joining you guys, STFU you are the last ones who need to be posting anything saying stop complaining, we are players have the right to complain, you now do not you hypocritical idiot

.....++1:cool:

glitters
05-28-2013, 10:57 PM

+1

If people still can't figure why Gree can treat its customers like sewerage and still make a tidy profit out of them, it's because Gree runs a monopoly with this game (and the 3 other Funzio games).

Tournai
05-29-2013, 02:38 AM
Yesterday I was beating boss 33 untill they started the Maintanance action for 1 hour!

i lost a few Million due to that STUPID action, with no message in front.

THIS IS A COMPLAIN!!! GIVE ME GOLD, like you guys use to do, when you messed the game up!

GIVE EVERY PLAYER 200 Gold please!

TYR_Rune
05-29-2013, 03:04 AM
+1

If people still can't figure why Gree can treat its customers like sewerage and still make a tidy profit out of them, it's because Gree runs a monopoly with this game (and the 3 other Funzio games).

Its true, that is why we have to keep Gree in check.. We cant just sit here and watch how Gree runs the game and say nothing.
Posting a complaint, giving suggestions, and constantly seeking them for answers and actions are necessary for improving this game..

Dutchie
05-29-2013, 03:15 AM
... Kingdom Age, the newest hottest game on the block, I believe is their biggest priority, followed by Crime City as it was the original mainstream game that Funzio created. Modern War is an intermediate...

War of Nations is their "newest hottest" game... do keep up!

Bobar
05-29-2013, 03:52 AM
Why not complain if there is anything wrong? But then there should be a reason for a complain. (Not receiving free gold is not a reason. You canīt complain that you donīt get a free gift, can you?) And it shouldnīt be whining. But in my opinion we should tell gree, what we donīt like (sure, tell them what we like too)

Why not telling Gree whishes? OK for me. Shouldnīt be begging.

Constructive criticism is very good.