PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Devin

Scot
05-28-2013, 09:14 PM
I feel like this LTQ is kind of a slap in the face. Gree does something pretty cool by naming the reward unit after Devin... only to find out the LTQ is about worthless to participate in. It would be one thing if it just wasnt worth using gold on, but I really don't think its worth even using free energy on? Between the xp gained and the ruining the prestaging already completed, I feel like it would be smarter to sit this entire event out and hope they make the next one worthwhile.

I feel bad that Devin went through the effort to do the entire event only to find out it cost twice as much for half the units.

Maybe I am wrong, but just my thoughts.

jjm521
05-28-2013, 09:17 PM
Maybe they figured we'd pay anything to get a Devin unit, and as much as i appreciate the guy's efforts on here, its definitely not worth it....no offense D-man 😄

King Dante!
05-28-2013, 09:19 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?56222-LTQs-are-now-a-piece-of-junk.

There's already a thread for complaining about the current LTQ. Can people please stop making redundant threads, that is the problem with this board.

Scot
05-28-2013, 09:22 PM
oh yes, THAT is the problem with this board... of all things, this is the culprit for sure!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?56222-LTQs-are-now-a-piece-of-junk.

There's already a thread for complaining about the current LTQ. Can people please stop making redundant threads, that is the problem with this board.

Oceanz
05-28-2013, 09:25 PM
I really don't think its worth even using free energy on?

meh, thats taking it a little too far...why not use free energy and at least get a few decent units to use

unless you're using the strategy I mentioned in another thread which is skip every other LTQ event just so you can pre-stage for 6 weeks!

Scot
05-28-2013, 09:29 PM
Yeah its a tough call - I would be also concerned with gaining too much XP also. I have everything prestaged up to the bomb maker compound. It just takes so much to complete even 1 stage. I guess if I find a decent stopping point and go halfway or something? This definitely would be a good one to skip though! haha

meh, thats taking it a little too far...why not use free energy and at least get a few decent units to use

unless you're using the strategy I mentioned in another thread which is skip every other LTQ event just so you can pre-stage for 6 weeks!

Joe Op
05-28-2013, 09:40 PM
I'm camping this event thru as well.. But if the unit would be named after me - a honor to Devin - i probably would also go for it

SPWD
05-28-2013, 10:51 PM
Couldn't agree more scot, our faction has boycotted it, and the units are not worth the energy and xp and levelling up, well done greed. What's the new building going to be, 50 million and pays out 20k every two days!

Chairman Han
05-29-2013, 04:56 AM
In fact this is the true value of Devin's post - to tell you that where to stop for the event. If it is always worth well to go to the end, then who needs the post. You just go all the way to the end blindly and say "WTF" as Devin did.

Paisthecoolest
05-29-2013, 06:03 AM
oh yes, THAT is the problem with this board... of all things, this is the culprit for sure!

Thought the same thing