PDA

View Full Version : My stat dropped 15k to 30k after deleted and reinstalled

King little fruit fly
05-28-2013, 06:46 PM
Basically I need to do this delete and reinstall daily to hide my game playing from the wife on my iPhone 5. To my surprise (maybe not given how good Gree is:rolleyes:), my stat drops at least 15k every time I reinstall the next day when I am outside the house. This is very consistent (tried with Modern War and Kingdom Age so far for a few days, no time to try Monster Quest and Crime City) and it happens every time. Is there a logical explanation to this, is the data reloaded from a backup server?

Gree, my procedures are pretty simple, before I go back home, I delete all my games (MW and KA), the next day when I am at work or outside the house, I reinstall them. And I only collect the money buildings and don't play much like attack or raid others.

I sent in the ticket, and I was hoping Chris would answer it, but I got the same BS template reply from support. :mad:

Muse_boa
05-28-2013, 06:50 PM
I remember a certain deadline...hope your wife doesn't check this forum

KFH
05-28-2013, 07:00 PM
This happens to me when i re-install on my Itouch, It goes back to normal after a couple of resets. It seems to lose a bunch of indestructible units, but then they appear again

Fl@sh
05-28-2013, 07:07 PM
When you re-install your game, it comes with the data set that was recent with that update. So, all the units that have been added since the last update should show up as 0/0 units. They are still calculated during PvP, but not in your profile until the latest data sets are added, which will not happen during your working hours.

King little fruit fly
05-28-2013, 07:07 PM
I remember a certain deadline...hope your wife doesn't check this forum

Haha, lol, you bunny pays attention. ;) Yeah, the deadline came and when I woke up that day, all my devices, 1 iPad 3, 1 iPod touch 4 &5 were confiscated, all I could keep is this iPhone 5. :mad: Yip, so far she doesnt know about this forum. :o

daniel pena
05-28-2013, 07:08 PM
your problem is with your wife
try replacing it

ahahahahah kidding man
non sense this problem, reinstalling the app should not cause these problems

King little fruit fly
05-28-2013, 07:11 PM
When you re-install your game, it comes with the data set that was recent with that update. So, all the units that have been added since the last update should show up as 0/0 units. They are still calculated during PvP, but not in your profile until the latest data sets are added, which will not happen during your working hours.

Thanks, Fl@sh, that makes sense. Gree should pay you part time for this. :D;)

King little fruit fly
05-28-2013, 07:13 PM
your problem is with your wife
try replacing it

ahahahahah kidding man
non sense this problem, reinstalling the app should not cause these problems

She is pregnant, so it is impossible or not practical to replace her now. ;)

jjm521
05-28-2013, 07:15 PM
Does your wife abuse you or something? Lol serious question, why do you let her scare you so much?

King little fruit fly
05-28-2013, 07:39 PM
Does your wife abuse you or something? Lol serious question, why do you let her scare you so much?

No, she doesn't abuse me verbally or physically, but she is pregnant so not going to upset her. ;)

If you are married with a pregnant wife, you would understand; otherwise just read and learn.

daniel pena
05-28-2013, 07:50 PM
congrats man!
im sure will be a perfect child! =)

ProCision
05-28-2013, 08:00 PM
I feel sorry for you. 18 years of child support and you ex wife won't even let you see your child. This is my reply for the thread you will be making next year.

King little fruit fly
05-28-2013, 08:09 PM
congrats man!
im sure will be a perfect child! =)

Thanks. Correction, perfect twins! I hope they are girl and boy, GG or BB is awesome as well. :D:D

King little fruit fly
05-28-2013, 08:10 PM
I feel sorry for you. 18 years of child support and you ex wife won't even let you see your child. This is my reply for the thread you will be making next year.

It could be a lot worse. If I didn't stop on 5/25, she would kick me out and not let me see the kids she said. :mad:

jjm521
05-28-2013, 08:17 PM
Congrats on the kid man, but i hate hearing about that kind of manipulation. Pregnant or not, you dont deserve to be treated like that. Hope it gets better once the baby comes. Congrats again though

ffp
05-28-2013, 08:19 PM
This is the best thread I've read in ages!

Have you tried creating a folder called "expense/tax reports" and hide the icon there.

King little fruit fly
05-28-2013, 09:10 PM
Congrats on the kid man, but i hate hearing about that kind of manipulation. Pregnant or not, you dont deserve to be treated like that. Hope it gets better once the baby comes. Congrats again though

Buddy, thanks for the kind words. :D

King little fruit fly
05-28-2013, 09:15 PM
This is the best thread I've read in ages!

Have you tried creating a folder called "expense/tax reports" and hide the icon there.

It is pretty hilarious if you look at it from that perspective. I would love to do that, but the MW icon man should be in tux instead of wearing the stupid military helmet, too obvious even without open the folder. Smaller icon would help! ;)

Rough Neck
05-28-2013, 10:39 PM
No, she doesn't abuse me verbally or physically, but she is pregnant so not going to upset her. ;)

If you are married with a pregnant wife, you would understand; otherwise just read and learn.

....+++1:cool:

King little fruit fly
05-30-2013, 09:37 PM
My stat drops another 15k again, total 50k is missing now, why? :mad::rolleyes:

Try it, guys/gals, just delete and reinstall for a few days.

TheOracle
05-30-2013, 11:43 PM

This is correct. Newer units/buildings/event data won't show up until your game downloads the newest dataset after a reinstall.