PDA

View Full Version : So serious!

Justsimply
05-28-2013, 06:11 PM
Seeing as this forum as been so serious lately I have decided to take it on my shoulders to lighten some moods...
So joke one:

Q: How do 5 gay men walk?
A: Join MWWM

Joke two:
Q: What do you call a 5-Man gay mariachi band?
A: MWWM

Ok ok it's not politcally correct to say gay so many times, ill just say MWWM from now on..

Would I get banned for saying gay? I mean MWWM stands for "men who want men" so I doubt they would be offended, but it might be against forum rules..brb to check.

BigMoney
05-28-2013, 06:16 PM
You want some real comedy...

THE BOOK OF LIFE
THE STORY OF HOW
IT ALL BEGINS AND
WHERE WE GO NOW

THE mighty 500 will be chosen!! They will lead the way and write new chapters in the Book of Life. Let anyone who reads this know, that during the times of Hate and Snitchery many will be banned in the Mid Wicked West Mob for baring the mark of (MWWM) and for being pure in their approach of playing the game...
THE first 500 recorded in the Book of Life are Elite and Supreme Leaders of the (MWWM) and they have the right to Branch off and Move our mob in any direction they see fit. They are the only ones in the Founder's Mafia Family and they are the only ones notice in the Book of Life. None shall pass baring the mark of other nations only the mark of (MWWM).

ONCE the first 500 have been chosen a new leader shall rise. One that has been elected by the first 500 to carry out the new chapter in the Book of Life
(THE NEW BREED) this promoted individual who has branched off will then establish another ruthless 500 and record their names into the new chapter. The new leader who's name that has not been given until given by the Founder will have the Book of Life...
(THE NEW BREED) displayed on their page. The book must never be copied by other members or displayed on any of their pages...
THE only records that are true and to be upheld are posted on the Founder's page and the elected new leader. All those who have remain true to the (MWWM) hold these words as truth and see that the new Hand of our Nation is Pure and Righteous in all ways to the Mid Wicked West Mob.

1000 strong we stand Crime City will never be the same again. During the times of Hate and Snitchery the Bonds that held us as true will be deceived and corrupted. Only the Honored and truly Loyal to the (MWWM) will remain. They will never participate in idol talk or recognize the ones who so pathetically turned to conniving and selling out others in a game...
FOR everyone knows A Coward will die a 1000 deaths and a true (MWWM) soldier will die only once!
THOSE that have been proven real in the fields, tags will never be dropped or persuaded to be removed. There will be no question to their authenticity or where their commitments lies amongst us!
ETCHED out of realness and admired amongst masses eternally Immortal are you... And for those that have strayed confused in turmoil and weak from within. They will never be remembered or mentioned in a higher light. Vacant and useless are they. Non factors to the movement and hardly a voice to be heard. Cast aways to be seen as a remanence of what is no more...
MANY have came only few have been chosen. The second wave Lead by the Second Hand of (MWWM) will caused such an uproar that other players not affiliated with the (MWWM) are scrambling for new recruits, reporting falsehoods to have more (MWWM) banned or trying to relive and duplicate what can't be done by anyone else all in the name of greed, jealousy and envy...
WE now enter into the times of Evil and Deceit. How can such a crew with so many generals and branches under one rule get any stronger? The answer to that question will emerge by an even greater power than the first 500 of the Mid Wicked West Mob...
ONE who has been selected by the entire 1000 true and official members of the (MWWM) A new Hand a new Leader and a new Chapter has begun in the Book of Life (THE ALLIANCE)

HAIL to the Two elected Hands of the Mid Wicked West Mob! For they are the most recognized and respected amongst all in the family! Immortal is who are they!!! Only the second promoted individual will carry the third chapter of the Book of Life
(THE ALLIANCE) on their page.
NEVER to be copied or posted by anyone in the family. Except the Founder and he or she who's name and title that has not been given. This new Hand of our mafia familia will reach out to other crews and form an Alliance amongst other families and only recording their highest ranked leaders into the Book of Life (ALLIANCE) Like our family 500 must be chosen no matter if the ones chosen are at War with the other ones chosen...
WE choose no sides! Our alliance offers two things things and two things only and that is Respect & Immunity....

NO member of the Mid Wicked West Mob will rob or attack any in the Book of Life (ALLIANCE) Or you will be removed from the Books of Life permanently.
FOR all those who can see, know that these words are bond and ties us all to the same truth. The Mid Wicked West Mob is for life!!

Justsimply
05-28-2013, 06:18 PM
No, that was my next joke big money...uncool. I had it under my paste button waiting for the right moment. Well it is really funny as well though. Well done bigmoney!

(CCK) Cam
05-28-2013, 06:21 PM

THE BOOK OF LIFE
THE STORY OF HOW
IT ALL BEGINS AND
WHERE WE GO NOW

THE mighty 500 will be chosen!! They will lead the way and write new chapters in the Book of Life. Let anyone who reads this know, that during the times of Hate and Snitchery many will be banned in the Mid Wack Weirdo Mofos for baring the mark of (MWWM) and for being pure in their approach of playing the game...
THE first 500 recorded in the Book of Life are Elite and Supreme Leaders of the (MWWM) and they have the right to Branch off and Move our mob in any direction they see fit. They are the only ones in the Founder's Mafia Family and they are the only ones notice in the Book of Life. None shall pass baring the mark of other nations only the mark of (MWWM).

ONCE the first 500 have been chosen a new leader shall rise. One that has been elected by the first 500 to carry out the new chapter in the Book of Life
(THE NEW BREED) this promoted individual who has branched off will then establish another ruthless 500 and record their names into the new chapter. The new leader who's name that has not been given until given by the Founder will have the Book of Life...
(THE NEW BREED) displayed on their page. The book must never be copied by other members or displayed on any of their pages...
THE only records that are true and to be upheld are posted on the Founder's page and the elected new leader. All those who have remain true to the (MWWM) hold these words as truth and see that the new Hand of our Nation is Pure and Righteous in all ways to the Mid Wicked West Mob.

1000 strong we stand Crime City will never be the same again. During the times of Hate and Snitchery the Bonds that held us as true will be deceived and corrupted. Only the Honored and truly Loyal to the (MWWM) will remain. They will never participate in idol talk or recognize the ones who so pathetically turned to conniving and selling out others in a game...
FOR everyone knows A Coward will die a 1000 deaths and a true (MWWM) soldier will die only once!
THOSE that have been proven real in the fields, tags will never be dropped or persuaded to be removed. There will be no question to their authenticity or where their commitments lies amongst us!
ETCHED out of realness and admired amongst masses eternally Immortal are you... And for those that have strayed confused in turmoil and weak from within. They will never be remembered or mentioned in a higher light. Vacant and useless are they. Non factors to the movement and hardly a voice to be heard. Cast aways to be seen as a remanence of what is no more...
MANY have came only few have been chosen. The second wave Lead by the Second Hand of (MWWM) will caused such an uproar that other players not affiliated with the (MWWM) are scrambling for new recruits, reporting falsehoods to have more (MWWM) banned or trying to relive and duplicate what can't be done by anyone else all in the name of greed, jealousy and envy...
WE now enter into the times of Evil and Deceit. How can such a crew with so many generals and branches under one rule get any stronger? The answer to that question will emerge by an even greater power than the first 500 of the Mid Wicked West Mob...
ONE who has been selected by the entire 1000 true and official members of the (MWWM) A new Hand a new Leader and a new Chapter has begun in the Book of Life (THE ALLIANCE)

HAIL to the Two elected Hands of the Mid Wicked West Mob! For they are the most recognized and respected amongst all in the family! Immortal is who are they!!! Only the second promoted individual will carry the third chapter of the Book of Life
(THE ALLIANCE) on their page.
NEVER to be copied or posted by anyone in the family. Except the Founder and he or she who's name and title that has not been given. This new Hand of our mafia familia will reach out to other crews and form an Alliance amongst other families and only recording their highest ranked leaders into the Book of Life (ALLIANCE) Like our family 500 must be chosen no matter if the ones chosen are at War with the other ones chosen...
WE choose no sides! Our alliance offers two things things and two things only and that is dead people and stat lowering tips...

NO member of the Mid Wicked West Mob will rob or attack any in the Book of Life (ALLIANCE) Or you will be removed from the Books of Life permanently.
FOR all those who can see, know that these words are bond and ties us all to the same truth. The Mid Wicked West Mob is AN EPIC FAILURE! Look for my edits... LOL

Justsimply
05-28-2013, 06:23 PM
Hahaha @Cam too good, ill go repost that on one of their hoods.

BigMoney
05-28-2013, 06:24 PM
No, that was my next joke big money...uncool. I had it under my paste button waiting for the right moment. Well it is really funny as well though. Well done bigmoney!

There's also that screenshot of their leader making fun of a deaf former member, I believe, that I don't want to dig for now.

Kidkiller
05-28-2013, 06:29 PM
I have the the meatloaf version one lmao

Justsimply
05-28-2013, 06:32 PM
There's also that screenshot of their leader making fun of a deaf former member, I believe, that I don't want to dig for now.

I heard about that, two reasons for this thread. That's one of them, and they are hitting a fellow syndicate member.
But I posted ck cam's version on their fearless leader's wall...screen shot anyone...?

Justsimply
05-28-2013, 06:37 PM
http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q778/justsimply3/0ac4369bc86c76d17e71ceaa24972722_zps0a4cdfe8.jpg

Now this is why I've been playing this game for so long. Good old fashion humour.

(CCK) Cam
05-28-2013, 06:41 PM

THE BOOK OF LIFE
THE STORY OF HOW
IT ALL BEGINS AND
WHERE WE GO NOW

THE mighty 500 will be chosen!! They will lead the way and write new chapters in the Book of Dummies. Let anyone who reads this know, that during the times of Hate and Snitchery MWWM will be banned in the Mid Wicked West Mob for baring the mark of (MWWM) and for being pure in their approach of playing the game...
THE first 500 recorded in the Book of Life are Nervous and Stupid Leaders of the (MWWM) and they have the right to Branch off and Move our mob in any direction they see fit. They are the only ones in the Founder's Mafia Family and they are the only ones dead in the Book of Life. Everyone shall pass baring the mark of other nations only the mark of (MWWM).

ONCE the first 500 have been chosen a new leader shall rise. One that has been elected by the first 500 to carry out the new chapter in the Book of Life.
(THE NEW BREED) this promoted individual who has branched off will then establish another weak 500 and record their names into the new chapter. The new leader who's name that has not been given until given by the Founder will have the Book of Life...
(THE NEW BREED) displayed on their page. The book must be copied by other members or displayed on any of their pages...
THE only records that are true and to be upheld are posted on the trash page and the elected new leader. All those who have remain true to the (MWWM) hold these words as truth and see that the new Hand of our Nation is Pure and Righteous in all ways to the Mid Wicked West Mob.

1000 weak we stand Crime City will never be the same again. During the times of Hate and Snitchery the Bonds that held us as true will be deceived and corrupted. Only the puny and truly dumb to the (MWWM) will remain. They will participate in idol talk or recognize the ones who so pathetically turned to conniving and selling out others in a game...
FOR everyone knows A Coward will die a 1 death and a bad (MWWM) soldier will die 1 billion times...
THOSE that have been proven real in the fields, tags will be dropped or persuaded to be removed. There will be no question to their authenticity or where their commitments lies amongst us!
MANY have came all have been chosen. Even the weakest ones! The second wave Lead by the Second Hand of (MWWM) will caused such a party that other players not affiliated with the (MWWM) are scrambling for new recruits, reporting falsehoods to have more (MWWM) banned or trying to relive and duplicate what can be done by anyone else all in the name of greed, jealousy and envy...
WE now enter into the times of Evil and Deceit. How can such a crew with so many generals and branches under one rule get any stronger? The answer to that question will emerge by an even greater power than the first 500 of the Mid wack Weirdo Mob...
ONE who has been selected by the entire 1000 true and unofficial members of the (MWWM) A new Hand a new Leader and a new Chapter has begun in the Book of Life (THE ALLIANCE)

PRAY to the Two elected Hands of the Mid Wicked West Mob! For they are the most recognized and respected amongst all in the family! They shall die by the hands of all the alliances that kill MWWM! Only the stupid promoted individual will carry the third chapter of the Book of Life
(THE ALLIANCE) on their page. This means you have the mark of the weirdos and we will target you!
Always to be copied or posted by anyone in the family. Except the Founder and he or she who's name and title that has not been given. This new Hand of our mafia familia will not reach out to other crews and form an Alliance amongst other families and only recording their highest ranked leaders into the Book of Life (ALLIANCE) Like our family 500 must be chosen no matter if the ones chosen are at War with the other ones chosen...
WE choose no sides! Our alliance offers two things things and two things only and that is Respect & Immunity....

FOR all those who can see, know that these words are bond and ties us all to the same truth. The Mid Wicked West Mob is A COMPLETE FAILURE for life!!Got a better one now....

Kidkiller
05-28-2013, 06:48 PM
So you are the one that have authored the Book of Loser Cam? Cause I love it ! No matter what I understand this hate toward them's, my syndicate is at perpetual war state against them ! Lol we pound everyone of them whenever we spot one ! And their book of life make look staline and hitler like kitten!

(CCK) Cam
05-28-2013, 06:49 PM
So you are the one that have authored the Book of Loser Cam? Cause I love it ! No matter what I understand this hate toward them's, my syndicate is at perpetual war state against them ! Lol we pound everyone of them whenever we spot one !its my version.. Funny isn't it?

Kidkiller
05-28-2013, 06:52 PM
its my version.. Funny isn't it?
Hell yeah! I laughed my ass off! Its one of the best thing I've see in my life!

the_brein
05-28-2013, 06:55 PM
Man that's rough.

Dipstik
05-28-2013, 06:56 PM
I don't get any of this...

Justsimply
05-28-2013, 07:00 PM
I don't get any of this...

I expected you to be confused on this subject, that's ok dipstick not every joke is funny to everyone. And if I take the time to explain it to you, it wouldn't be funny anymore.

Kidkiller
05-28-2013, 07:00 PM
Cam can you pm me the Book of Loser , we wanna post it all time on all MWWM we will hit and kill! Just to add a layer of good joke on them!

Kidkiller
05-28-2013, 07:08 PM
I've also see an Indian version called Book of Loser hwo the meatloaf is made ! lmao this on I loved it also!

mxz
05-28-2013, 07:23 PM
Dippy, Ramshutu, heck...Baroness or Upsman - please offer this man some free lessons.

mkdubbn
05-28-2013, 07:31 PM
Blog,blog,blog,end,blog,

Kidkiller
05-28-2013, 07:37 PM
Meh its just some hate spilling in public. We just love to laugh on those MWWM and they're leader craziness.

Justsimply
05-28-2013, 07:40 PM
http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q778/justsimply3/e9fff92d22d773e3cf10eac668904fa8_zps58350dee.jpg

Kidkiller
05-28-2013, 07:52 PM
Lol quite a good trophy room you have Simply.

$Heisenberg$
05-28-2013, 08:09 PM
Seeing as this forum as been so serious lately I have decided to take it on my shoulders to lighten some moods...
So joke one:

Q: How do 5 gay men walk?
A: Join MWWM

Joke two:
Q: What do you call a 5-Man gay mariachi band?
A: MWWM

Ok ok it's not politcally correct to say gay so many times, ill just say MWWM from now on..

Would I get banned for saying gay? I mean MWWM stands for "men who want men" so I doubt they would be offended, but it might be against forum rules..brb to check.

u should be muted atleast 1 year, so bad

Justsimply
05-28-2013, 08:15 PM
u should be muted atleast 1 year, so bad

Could happen, we will see.

Kidkiller
05-28-2013, 08:21 PM
Well, no name was said. But we have directly aimed those joke to a groups of people, so it can earn us a warning or a ban.

mxz
05-28-2013, 08:21 PM
The amount of homophobic remarks are kind of appalling.

I suppose I should say welcome back, Santa.

Viola.
05-28-2013, 08:25 PM
The amount of homophobic remarks are kind of appalling.

I suppose I should say welcome back, Santa.

Well played, sir. Well played.

Justsimply
05-28-2013, 08:37 PM
I fixed my pictures up there

Sirius
05-28-2013, 08:43 PM
Greetings folks,

I'm locking down the thread. Those of you pushing the rules, you have your warning, next time you can lose the the ability to post depending on how serious you break the rules. Please note these types of postings are not allowed and do lead to offending others.

Please note the forum rules below.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47707-Posting-Guidelines-*Updated-3-6-13*