PDA

View Full Version : Enemy Unknown LTQ: Issue With Repeating Missions and/or Not Registering completed

Golf4life
05-28-2013, 05:19 PM
I have seen a couple of people's posts about there being an issue with having to do missions twice or even three times before the computer registers it complete.

I had this 'happen' to me on my screen and I was about to have a fit until I waited about 20 seconds for the server to catch up with my tapping and it filled out the mission as completed and gave me my small amount of cash that was earned.

I am not saying this is happening to everyone but all I did was wait.

My question to anyone that it HAS happened to, similar to me, have you waited or just completing it immediately?

Please keep this thread constructive. I would prefer this thread to remain as a guide to users coming across this issue and for Admin's to see what is really happening if there is a server lag right now.

Dutchie
05-28-2013, 05:22 PM
...Please keep this thread constructive. I would prefer this thread to remain as a guide to users coming across this issue and for Admin's to see what is really happening if there is a server lag right now.Why? You troll everyone else's thread... just saying!

Golf4life
05-28-2013, 05:28 PM
cool, thanks

alphakennybody
05-28-2013, 05:38 PM
Why? You troll everyone else's thread... just saying!
Omg you noticed his change of heart after he was paid no attention in the other thread j/s... Lol

alphakennybody
05-28-2013, 05:39 PM
Im sorry golf i had to comment please go on with your main purpose... Pay me no mind

lemonhaze
05-28-2013, 05:40 PM
I have seen a couple of people's posts about there being an issue with having to do missions twice or even three times before the computer registers it complete.

I had this 'happen' to me on my screen and I was about to have a fit until I waited about 20 seconds for the server to catch up with my tapping and it filled out the mission as completed and gave me my small amount of cash that was earned.

I am not saying this is happening to everyone but all I did was wait.

My question to anyone that it HAS happened to, similar to me, have you waited or just completing it immediately?

Please keep this thread constructive. I would prefer this thread to remain as a guide to users coming across this issue and for Admin's to see what is really happening if there is a server lag right now. i havent noticed it yet on mine hope gl to u anyways

cll
05-28-2013, 05:48 PM
I have to replay the step 19/23. First showed completed and rewarded but did go next step when relogin I have to complete the mission again lost all energy on first step then spend some gold sent ticket...

sacromyces
05-28-2013, 05:57 PM
Yeah it lagged a bit first couple of missions but it's fine now I prob only wasted 25 energy or so not enough to be concerned over.

syltaylor
05-28-2013, 06:01 PM
I have 2 mission listing 1level behind the other. It just started so no idea how this will play out.

BigBlueNationAWC
05-28-2013, 06:02 PM
Problem was the server crash that messed stuff up.

DME
05-28-2013, 06:03 PM
Yes, sometimes the green arrow remains above a target even though you've completed that part, but it has actually registered as having completed that part from my experience.

Philly982
05-28-2013, 06:37 PM
Yeah, this has actually happened to me on the last two LTQs and continues on this one. No biggy, I learned that you just have to keep mental track of the current mission and not trust the green arrows all the time. If you give it time, sometimes even considerable time, it will catch up.

CDR Shepard
05-28-2013, 06:39 PM
Im sorry golf i had to comment please go on with your main purpose... Pay me no mind

So what, then coming back on his to start the same makes you any better how? I believe in your thread he also ended with congrats on your 7 years of marriage...just take what you consider the "high road" next time then

CDR Shepard
05-28-2013, 06:40 PM
Why? You troll everyone else's thread... just saying!

Now now Dutchie, you used to be so much nicer :p