PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting - The Siafu Ants - Top 500 with 10 members after 10 days of existance!

Colony Colonel
05-28-2013, 02:32 PM
Those who enter our domain,
Abandon hope and feel the pain.

We show no mercy, born to main,
One of many, all the same.

Winning wars is our aim
Each unique, will win the game.

March in numbers, and always will,
Fight with us and feel the thrill.

The Siafu Ants guild was created 10 days prior to the war start. Recruitment has been slow and inactive players have been kicked after fair warnings. We ranked comfortably within the top 500 in the Darkhome crusade.

We had 12 members during the war, 2 members were inactive during the war and removed immediately after. If with 10 members we can take down walls, every guild guardian and still gain enough points to reach the top 500, just think what we will achieve with 30-40 members!

Current guild bonuses:

+2 Member Expansion
Building Upgrade Time -18%
Building Upgrade Cost -14%

Guild expansions will be purchased as required.

I am looking to recruit selfless players, willing to contribute lots of time to the guild during wars. Players must contribute fairly to the guild what they can each day.
This is not a camping guild and all players are expected to increase their stats to a strong fighting standard as quickly as possible

Application form

Level
Attack/Defense
IPH
Ally code
last previous guild (if applicable) and reason for leaving

All applications will be reviewed by myself and guild officers.

Miranda6900
05-28-2013, 02:40 PM
Friendl top 75 guild looking for new members

If you are in need of a friendly and very active guild, join the Alderaanian Knights! We averaged top 75 in the wars (at least 75 this last war, 81, 67 and 64th respectively). We have 24 bonuses and more in the near future. We are seeking strong, active players to share the benefits of a strong and experienced guild. Our guild guardian has over 600K defense.

We would also consider a merger if you are one of the many smaller guilds that are active and want to participate in the wars but just don't have the numbers to succeed.

Guild invite code is 254761966
Miranda 874 514 293

Colony Colonel
05-29-2013, 12:22 AM
Still recruiting!

I will not merge into another guild - message me if you wish to merge into mine.

Colony Colonel
05-29-2013, 01:42 PM
still recruiting

Teddy Bear
05-29-2013, 10:50 PM

Winning wars is our aim

The Siafu Ants guild was created 10 days prior to the war start. Recruitment has been slow and inactive players have been kicked after fair warnings. We ranked comfortably within the top 500 in the Darkhome crusade.

We had 12 members during the war, 2 members were inactive during the war and removed immediately after. If with 10 members we can take down walls, every guild guardian and still gain enough points to reach the top 500, just think what we will achieve with 30-40 members!

Current guild bonuses:

+2 Member Expansion

I am looking to recruit selfless players, willing to contribute lots of time to the guild during wars. Players must contribute fairly to the guild what they can each day.
This is not a camping guild and all players are expected to increase their stats to a strong fighting standard as quickly as possible

Application form

Level
Attack/Defense
IPH
Ally code

Interesting in your team even active 10 persons

That mean your guide is so intensive.

In the future your guide will rapidly growing :)

Colony Colonel
05-30-2013, 12:15 AM
Interesting in your team even active 10 persons

That mean your guide is so intensive.

In the future your guide will rapidly growing :)

Hi teddy, I think that was a compliment? :)

I'm at 13 members now, recruited 3 good players!

I expect great things to come - especially when players around here see my continual improvement!

how did you get on this war? I saw that you competed by yourself before! (crazy!)

SpanishPower
05-30-2013, 02:38 AM
Hi friend, We are a active and strong Guild and we need 8 or 10 player active for complete the team.
You want a fusion?? We are in top 400, 22 bonus conquest .... etc....457661408.
If you are interested post-me please (SpanishPower_ka@hotmail.com)

Winning wars is our aim

Current guild bonuses:

+2 Member Expansion

Application form

Level
Attack/Defense
IPH
Ally code

Colony Colonel
05-30-2013, 01:49 PM
Still have spaces up for grabs! Got some great members and need lots more to come!

Not willing to merge into another guild so please stop asking!

Domiwyvern
05-30-2013, 04:00 PM
Looking for a Guild worth of my stats, Top 500 or better preferred... Level 46, Attack 45.6, Defense 42.4... Increasing daily... Dedicated player, unfortunately do not know my IPH as my previous Guild (unavailable, will not slander) was a mess who still managed Top 1000 due in part to me. Ally Code 798468694

Skygod1
12-25-2013, 10:18 PM
Hey guys.. Skygod guild is recruiting currently.we have alot of spots as our guild split up and we kicked off non active players..i need players who are active..not necessary if they are gemers or not. please join us asap and we can grow together strong. Below is bonuses we have and my ally code.

We are also on palringo application. My group name is [skygod] . My personal ID on palringo is 27351695

skygod:Guild id: 393590463
Ally code : 651-464-214

Bonuses:
Casualty Rate: -14%,
Upgrade Cost: -23%,
Building Time: -23%,
Guild Increase: +22