PDA

View Full Version : LE Building is not out yet and may not come out.

Golf4life
05-28-2013, 02:11 PM
Gree nor any of its employees have said anything about LE buildings coming every single war. This was only an assumption (and a poor one at that) made by players. Who knows - with everyone's constant whining, they may just decide to pull the plug on it.

Asking every day about it won't change when it comes or how long we will have (and every other player will have) to do it.

So just drop it until it comes out.

An LE building IMO is a reward for being a long time use player (or Violator if those are still around). An LE building is NOT a right, similar to having a driver's license, it is a privilege. Please treat it as such and stop unnecessarily posting troll threads about it.

Fl@sh
05-28-2013, 02:16 PM
I'm tired of the whining about a new building too, but it has been fun stealing money from all the fools saving up for it though.

If you wake up every morning expecting the new building to be released tomorrow, you will never be disappointed.

Golf4life
05-28-2013, 02:31 PM
Excellent point!

GatorEyes
05-28-2013, 02:51 PM
Really excellent points.Couldn't agree more. If it comes out, it comes out. If it doesn't, it doesn't.

Dutchie
05-28-2013, 03:09 PM
CJ said it is still in the QA and they will try to get it out this week. Ask politely and you get an answer, but yeah... the moaning, crying and abuse is unnecessary!

megaants
05-28-2013, 03:37 PM
I hope they don't get it out. Just for kicks, give it to us after the war. I'm tired of spamming of threads

Jhenry02
05-28-2013, 03:52 PM
I'm tired of it as well.
We have a player who loves to fake us out and tell us the building is up. It's bad enough on our own forums, and then to come here and see it too is just double annoying.

Golf4life
06-06-2013, 03:29 PM
interesting how this is becoming more true by the day...