PDA

View Full Version : Soooooo where is our le building GREE?

alphakennybody
05-28-2013, 01:36 PM
The event has started but no building... So CJ any info for us real money spenders who only ask to be in the know of such simple things?

Golf4life
05-28-2013, 01:39 PM
it will more than likely be exactly as others have predicted. we will have 10 days until the end of madagascar to start the building and fully upgrade it.

alphakennybody
05-28-2013, 01:53 PM
If this is the case wouldn't only be fair to make a PSA about changes instead of them proving how much they really don't care about customer satisfaction

Dutchie
05-28-2013, 01:58 PM
Can you provide a quick post on this CJ? Oversight, delayed, canned... what's the word from the devs on this one?

Groetjes,
Dutchie

Golf4life
05-28-2013, 02:12 PM
no it would not be fair.

there has not been any official announcements about LE buildings in the past. LE buildings are a gift and you should treat it as such.
If this is the case wouldn't only be fair to make a PSA about changes instead of them proving how much they really don't care about customer satisfaction

HunterKiller
05-28-2013, 02:14 PM
With the way that LE buildings have been missions for the last couple of events, you would think that Gree would put them on the event calendar now if they were going to be part of the campaign?

alphakennybody
05-28-2013, 02:17 PM
That's like saying you married someone that didn't know it and getting them use to a lifestyle and is not their obligation, i believe it is and if this is a divorce were is my alimony.....
P. S. Golf Why even make another thread about le buildings and telling people not to say anything about them when you did just that?

Dutchie
05-28-2013, 02:25 PM
no it would not be fair.there has not been any official announcements about LE buildings in the past. LE buildings are a gift and you should treat it as such.

What have you been smoking? You've been on the green for far too long! Time to take your balls out of the hole and run along now...

Dutchie
05-28-2013, 02:26 PM
That's like saying you married someone that didn't know it and getting them use to a lifestyle and is not their obligation, i believe it is and if this is a divorce were is my alimony..... P. S. Golf Why even make another thread about le buildings and telling people not to say anything about them when you did just that?He's a muppet... Yeah, that explains it!

Golf4life
05-28-2013, 02:28 PM
That's like saying you married someone that didn't know it and getting them use to a lifestyle and is not their obligation, i believe it is and if this is a divorce were is my alimony.....
P. S. Golf Why even make another thread about le buildings and telling people not to say anything about them when you did just that?

it is absolutely NOTHING like marriage and hopefully someday you will be lucky enough to find that out. This isn't real life, and if my Pre-nup said anything like what Gree's ToS says, there wouldn't be a chance of getting married.

Gree's ToS says they can do anything at anytime and you can't get a refund for it. It also says that you have absolutely NO right to the game on any level.

I never said for people to not say anything about them, pretty sure but i will have to check. it was just a PSA that people need to quit whining about some promise they think was made that was never made.

United Nation of Foxes
05-28-2013, 02:28 PM
He's a muppet... Yeah, that explains it!

Nice use of the queens English dutchie, I salute you !

Golf4life
05-28-2013, 02:30 PM
or you have been sucked into the other mindless sheeple that believe something that is given to them is a right and is not a privelege...

i have better things to do with my life than to smoke...like actually living...
What have you been smoking? You've been on the green for far too long! Time to take your balls out of the hole and run along now...

Dutchie
05-28-2013, 02:32 PM
or you have been sucked into the other mindless sheeple that believe something that is given to them is a right and is not a privelege...i have better things to do with my life than to smoke...like actually living...Alright Mr Preacher... haven't you got some members back at your golf club to bore to death instead?

2nd Sea Raiders
05-28-2013, 02:33 PM
it is absolutely NOTHING like marriage and hopefully someday you will be lucky enough to find that out. This isn't real life, and if my Pre-nup said anything like what Gree's ToS says, there wouldn't be a chance of getting married.

Gree's ToS says they can do anything at anytime and you can't get a refund for it. It also says that you have absolutely NO right to the game on any level.

I never said for people to not say anything about them, pretty sure but i will have to check. it was just a PSA that people need to quit whining about some promise they think was made that was never made.

I understand the point you are trying to make Golf. Just keep it a little nicer :)

Golf4life
05-28-2013, 02:34 PM
nope, just you now.
Alright Mr Preacher... haven't you got some members back at your golf club to bore to death instead?

Golf4life
05-28-2013, 02:35 PM
sorry, i thought it was pretty PC.
I understand the point you are trying to make Golf. Just keep it a little nicer :)

alphakennybody
05-28-2013, 02:36 PM

Alrighty thank you for your input sir, have a good day and by the way been happily married for 7 years, back to you Cj thank you in advance for any info.

ppownage
05-28-2013, 02:36 PM
go home gree your drunk

Golf4life
05-28-2013, 02:37 PM
in all seriousness, congrats on the 7 years!

Alrighty thank you for your input sir, have a good day and by the way been happily married for 7 years, back to you Cj thank you in advance for any info.

Chimera
05-28-2013, 02:40 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?56123-LTQ-starts-tomorrow-in-game-calendar-is-incorrect/page2

It's supposed to end at noon on 6/2.

I'm not sure what the status is on the LE building, but I will inquire tomorrow.

alphakennybody
05-28-2013, 02:44 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?56123-LTQ-starts-tomorrow-in-game-calendar-is-incorrect/page2
Maybe he will inquire but how long before we are informed you know, that's the question.

crazeejay
05-28-2013, 02:45 PM
Man oh man does the complaining ever stop on here???

alphakennybody
05-28-2013, 02:50 PM
Ok to clarify im not whining you would know when im whinning, im just looking for a deserved anwser to a simple enough question no one in this thread has shamelessly begged for free gold or free units. Just concerned and wanting a answer especially when we can't go to the announcements page for anwers its just a shame we have to put ourselves out there and to those who feel its not worth the effort to ask don't even come here and waste you r comment.

CJ54
05-28-2013, 02:52 PM
It is still in QA as of this morning (the QA process can take an indeterminate amount of time depending on the content); we are planning to get it out this week.

Dutchie
05-28-2013, 02:52 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?56123-LTQ-starts-tomorrow-in-game-calendar-is-incorrect/page2Indeed CJ did say he was going to have a word and let us know, but don't forget that we must remember it is not a privilege or whatever Golf4bore was trying to preach to us...

Dutchie
05-28-2013, 02:53 PM
It is still in QA as of this morning (the QA process can take an indeterminate amount of time depending on the content); we are planning to get it out this week.

Right on cue... LOL

P.S. The old QA chestnut... I like it ;P

alphakennybody
05-28-2013, 02:57 PM
Thank you CJ

dredogg14
05-28-2013, 03:02 PM

CJ - is it an event with units, or just a building without the attached event?

stanley1
05-28-2013, 03:22 PM
just think yourself lucky its coming!

dredogg14
05-28-2013, 03:26 PM
just think yourself lucky its coming!

Agree but it would help with $ savings planning as deciding between new building or another building upgrade. Figured I'd ask

stanley1
05-28-2013, 03:36 PM
just save anyway id say, im at 75m now and will proberly just do a villa upgrade once i have 200m in 3 days, upgrading the new buildings all the time means my other buildings arnt getting a look in!!

dredogg14
05-28-2013, 03:54 PM
Yeah I am sitting on $900 mm and waiting to upgrade AMR to level 6, but would prefer to do a building with units attached

ohgreatitsryan
05-28-2013, 04:21 PM
CJ - is it an event with units, or just a building without the attached event?

There were units with the same name in the last dataset. They just want us to spend a lot more gold to get them.

BigBlueNationAWC
05-28-2013, 06:04 PM
Maybe they are not even making one lol.

Nouife
05-29-2013, 03:27 PM

Anything new?

Gnorax
05-29-2013, 04:02 PM
Did you not hear, that you get that quest when you finish the ltq... Lol

Annonymous
06-04-2013, 11:24 AM

Just checking out CJ's profile to see when his last post was (5/30/13 if you were wondering). Came across this gem. Had forgotten it had been officially commented on. I think the ship has sailed....

Oh sorry, the post was on the 28th of May.

Philsbase
06-04-2013, 11:39 AM
I think the 9th June as am sure I seen on android a few weeks ago that we had until the 9th of june to upgrade the santa martha train station

Annonymous
06-04-2013, 12:03 PM
I think the 9th June as am sure I seen on android a few weeks ago that we had until the 9th of june to upgrade the santa martha train station

Good info. My first limited edition buildings were the santa martha train stations, so I didn't know even upgrading them had a time limit/course as well. The dating of which you speak makes sense with how things have gone. Probably not going to get a limited edition building again until after Madagascar, but we had all kinda figured that already. I just chuckled a little when I was reading through his last posts.

Eppley
06-04-2013, 03:00 PM
Could we get a yes? No? Maybe so? From a moderator please? Tired of just reading speculation. I don't see any reason to keep the information secretive...

DFI
06-04-2013, 06:00 PM
I think we are all guessing, but what would make the most sense is for the building with bonus unit to come out at the start of the next cycle, ie: after this battle. This gives gree more time for QA, and the fact that it is taking them this long is a good indicator that there should be an associated bonus unit.

Now my beef with gree. I think if they looked at my past posts, I have always been within the forum guidelines and hardly ever trolling, unlike some other posters. I make one small joke, just once, that the back office should move to India and I get banned for a week. Gree, you need to be more consistent on how you police, there are a number of personal attacks in other threads that you've overlooked, but you also need to understand that this is a place not only to post info that is interesting or useful for you, but a place for users to meet and joke around with each other.