PDA

View Full Version : War every month but that last one week!

Sexy Calindra
05-28-2013, 11:42 AM
With all the posts about the frequency and duration of the events, will it be better to have a war every month but that would last 1 week? This way, it is not too frequent and you are sure that you will have players that will be able to bank some points. Some are working on weekend..... Just throwing that in the debate. People that like to play events will be happy since they will have one week to fight. People that does not like the frequency of two weeks should be happy as well. No? There will be less pressure to perform ASAP every day. This will be spread during one week. Everyone will be able to spend their gems as they want... Is it a solution?

As I said, just try to have another kind of debate. Do not shoot me! lol!

Jocifer
05-28-2013, 12:03 PM
People would be losing their jobs left and right trying to play every war. No bueno

David.
05-28-2013, 12:25 PM
I personally think the war should be a weekend a month.
About a week war, maybe it's an idea for the last war. To make that some sort of epic war, with epic prizes of course :)
But also with a 2 month break afterwards

Sexy Calindra
05-28-2013, 12:39 PM
I personally think the war should be a weekend a month.
About a week war, maybe it's an idea for the last war. To make that some sort of epic war, with epic prizes of course :)
But also with a 2 month break afterwards

Nice suggestion! However, wonder if there will be an end to the guild wars... Too good for Gree to make money. I personally prefer to have one weekend per month with LTQs between them. This is indeed my choice. However, since we can never please to anyone, I am curious to see the reactions of others on my initial post. So far, we have two No. :)

Bluedood
05-28-2013, 01:00 PM
I think a week would be too long. The two wars on the three day weekends almost pushed the limit. Now if they did the war event in maybe a weeks worth of four hour blocks or something I would be interested in.

David.
05-28-2013, 02:53 PM
Nice suggestion! However, wonder if there will be an end to the guild wars... Too good for Gree to make money. I personally prefer to have one weekend per month with LTQs between them. This is indeed my choice. However, since we can never please to anyone, I am curious to see the reactions of others on my initial post. So far, we have two No. :)

The wars will keep existing of course. What I actually meant was the last war of this map. I'm sorry if that wasn't really clear about that.