PDA

View Full Version : what do u think?

Anonymus
05-28-2013, 11:33 AM
Hello everyone, I want to take advantage of this space to vent a little, and know what you think.
The boss event for players with a high level are very difficult, and in my opinion is bull****, because it is a really bad thanks from gree to players who spend real money in the game, quickly increasing their level.
while those with a low level can not finish the event for more than 50 .... I think it is more correct to put the boss or the same for everyone, or easier for those with a level above 200 ... it's really frustrating in so that it is now

sorry for my bad english.hope all is clear ^^

ppownage
05-28-2013, 11:35 AM
i dont think anymore... just tap tap tap

General Soviet
05-28-2013, 11:36 AM
It's always been an issue, the difficulty with high level players and their boss difficulties, that is. We haven't really had any change though, so we just have to wait.

HunterKiller
05-28-2013, 11:38 AM
Very true, I think we should at least get much better prizes than low level players because we are doing a much harder boss.

ProCision
05-28-2013, 11:38 AM
what is the break down again? like level 1-50 it takes x amount of power and 51-100 is x amount of power. 101-...... you need x amount....

General Soviet
05-28-2013, 11:54 AM
Very true, I think we should at least get much better prizes than low level players because we are doing a much harder boss.
Well it was like that before, if you remember. The prizes for the different level brackets got better as you went up, but then all of the prizes were made the same. I do remember CJ saying that it was because they were doing something with the boss event.

SGT Rud
05-28-2013, 11:56 AM
In respect, for tier 151-200. I am not sure if they extended the tier or made a new one for 200-250. But in the 151-200 range, there are attack stats of players from 200K up to 2 million. I have never beat the boss yet. Just when at my level I was about to reach 35, they extended the event from 35 times to 50 times. Not an issue, I will continue to climb. If you are like me, and too weak to get to completion, thats one of the points of the game, is to progress to the ability to complete events. Not have things given to you. I think the wierd defensive stat drop from 51-100 to 101-150 could be rectified.

If you are level 200 with an attack at 900K, beating the boss is easy, where is the game play. Isn't the goal of the game to get stronger, and lead your army to victory. It could read: "push the button once and have all the prizes handed to you on a silver platter." Of course a level 151 player who just moved into the next tier up, is going to have a hard time. You are on the weaker scale of that tier, but over time, you will gain attack stats and beat more and more bosses. Part of the game is the strategy involved. Either come up with one, or buy your way

The boss is a hard event. Try reading some of the tips and tricks regarding health and time. It sould give you an extra hit or two. That is if you are not doing the tricks now. My only gripe is that it costs so much cash for level 30 and up boss. But not bad enough that I can't keep going. I have priorities.

DME
05-28-2013, 01:49 PM
It is rather nonsensical that there are different difficulty tiers (with higher priced cash hits), yet the rewards remain the same for all tiers. It is just punishing people for levelling.

qqqq
05-28-2013, 02:14 PM
It is rather nonsensical that there are different difficulty tiers (with higher priced cash hits), yet the rewards remain the same for all tiers. It is just punishing people for levelling.
Not punishing, simply forcing them to spend gold and increase their stats, that's how Gree's managers earn their bonuses!

Franks79
05-28-2013, 02:31 PM
i do 600k every beat,don t think i am weak,my level is high more 200...but is not correct,people with lvl 80 with lot of money can have 500k attack,and win really lot of unit...

I am a low level player (106) and yes the boss is easier for me then the players over 150. I do get great prizes from the boss. But I also miss out on other great prizes from the LTQ. I choose not to go far in the LTQ events because one LTQ would raise me 6 to 7 levels and a boss raises me about 1.5. I know a lot of lower level players in my faction avoid going far in the LTQ because of this.

Now Im not saying they shouldn't lower the boss health in the level 151+. Just pointing out that in the long run the lower level players aren't getting better units because they avoid LTQ's. The lower level players that complete the LTQs on a regular basis won't be lower level very long. So I don't think it's an issue that the prizes are the same.

Before anyone says that I get the units for free because I can beat the boss with free hits you would be wrong. I had to spend $ to buy gold units and join a great faction (VFF) that I spend gold with during WD to win great prizes that allows me to beat the boss for free. So you can buy gold to get stronger to help you beat the boss or you can use gold for medipacks. But I don't know of many that can do it without gold directly or indirectly.

helli0n
05-28-2013, 02:34 PM
i dont think theres anything wrong with the lvl 151-250 tier lol

devildad
05-28-2013, 04:39 PM
I get this message alot