PDA

View Full Version : game running slow on android

Lt chromica
05-28-2013, 08:22 AM
Anyone else having this problem....playing on a new droid dna....game used to run fine up until a month ago...been getting slower ever since.....ive hard reset the phone....deleted and reloaded the game....but nothing helps.....

SPWD
05-28-2013, 08:26 AM
My iPad is like this,when you attack someone they fall over veerrrry slowly lol

Meta Rage Trollbot
05-28-2013, 09:08 AM
We have mentioned this several times now. The game appears to move slower on all devices. My iPad is excruciatingly slow for PVP raiding and visiting allies. If a PVP event comes up this could be problematic.

Could a moderator jump in here and comment whether this issue can even be fixed?

sexysuz
05-28-2013, 10:40 AM
I'm.on.android and it does run slowly sometimes.

Golf4life
05-28-2013, 10:43 AM
it is more than likely because they have moved all data over to the server side. since this is happening, it is taking longer for the CPU to process what moves you are making, log them in the servers, receive the servers verification, and upload it to your screen.

ProCision
05-28-2013, 10:45 AM
for android you need to delete all the cache from the game. do it after the LTQ starts. you should be down to 35mb.

ev_mp
05-28-2013, 11:21 AM
Do not move MW to SD card - keep it in internal memory. It will improve performance and also will reduce the number of crashes, such as upon daily scratch card