PDA

View Full Version : Is GREE doing 20% off every two weeks now?

the_brein
05-28-2013, 01:51 AM
Hope so. And alternate between 20-40 more often. Would seem silly not two do a sale for every war. Unless we go pissing them off.

bald zeemer
05-28-2013, 03:54 AM
They'll undoubtedly have a sale every war.

I just hope they cut away those infuriating 1-hour sales at crazy times. Either have a sale or don't.

Alex_
05-28-2013, 04:07 AM
Modern war had 40% off for one day then 20% for the other 3 days and all we go it mealesy 24hr 20% off sale. Does anyone know what time it normally starts ? I'm asking cause I want to know if it will overlap with the end of pay what you owe so I can buy gold for that.

BigMoney
05-28-2013, 04:11 AM
The gold sales usually start before the start of a battle, but usually after the previous event ends, so I don't know.

the_brein
05-28-2013, 12:11 PM
I think if we behave ourselves, we could get a 40% off. We just can't go around startin no mess.

Lurker
05-28-2013, 11:55 PM
You need to consider joining SAS. Why buy gold when you can hack it for free from your own syndicate team members?

Hope so. And alternate between 20-40 more often. Would seem silly not two do a sale for every war. Unless we go pissing them off.

ccmike
05-29-2013, 10:56 AM
I think if we behave ourselves, we could get a 40% off. We just can't go around startin no mess.

+ 1
Hope it will be 40%

MattThomas08
05-29-2013, 04:24 PM

If you think Gree will reward you for being good, I think you're sorely mistaken. If you think they will do anything that's not deemed profitable, you're being naive. Have you ever seen a business respond to customer complaints by punishing them with a clear punitive message?

It would be like you returning your car because your brakes are squealing and the dealership emptying your brake lines as punishment for complaining.

mxz
05-29-2013, 04:29 PM
If you think Gree will reward you for being good, I think you're sorely mistaken. If you think they will do anything that's not deemed profitable, you're being naive. Have you ever seen a business respond to customer complaints by punishing them with a clear punitive message?

It would be like you returning your car because your brakes are squealing and the dealership emptying your brake lines as punishment for complaining.Are you suggesting Gree only does things that are beneficial to their bottom line?

Oh boy...you must be new, here :)