PDA

View Full Version : Friendly Guild "Master Kingdom" is looking for committed new members !

Johan -
05-28-2013, 12:00 AM
Welcome,

We currently have openings for our "Master Kingdom" Guild
We are searching for light gem or gem player..( very committed free players are also acceptable)

Which bonuses can we offer:

Casualty rate -23%,
Health Regen time -19%,
Upgrade cost -23%,
Building upgrade speed -23%

We are saving for the next member upgrade to unlock the other bonuses, but we need for sure 1 more month for that. ( saving for 144 Mill. is not so easy as some people would think!)

We need members who are active and social.
Participation and commitment to the team is very important, we have committed gem players in our team and don't want to let them down.

To be considered, your stats should be approx.. 2x your level. (ie Level 100 should have stats at least 200K). We have many USA players in our group and are in need for players from other time-zones.

When you become a member you must join our Master Kingdom guild private forum, here all information about wars, events and our guild is posted

Our ranks where: rk.117, rk.85 & rk.58

Please send me your private message, so I can answer all your other questions.

When responding, please provide the following information:
Player name:
ID:
Level:
Attack/Defense:
Current IPH:
Gem usage:
Availability:
Total points in last war:
Last guild and reason for leaving (If any):
Time zone:

I'm sure you will like our very Friendly guild, of course we try to rank as high as possible, but good cummunication is also an important key for us!

Thanks,
Johan

Teddy Bear
05-28-2013, 03:22 AM
Welcome,

We currently have openings for our "Master Kingdom" Guild
We are searching for light gem or gem player..( very committed free players are also acceptable)

Which bonuses can we offer:

Casualty rate -23%,
Health Regen time -19%,
Upgrade cost -23%,
Building upgrade speed -23%

We are saving for the next member upgrade to unlock the other bonuses, but we need for sure 1 more month for that. ( saving for 144 Mill. is not so easy as some people would think!)

We need members who are active and social.
Participation and commitment to the team is very important, we have committed gem players in our team and don't want to let them down.

To be considered, your stats should be approx.. 2x your level. (ie Level 100 should have stats at least 200K). We have many USA players in our group and are in need for players from other time-zones.

When you become a member you must join our Master Kingdom guild private forum, here all information about wars, events and our guild is posted

Our ranks where: rk.117, rk.85 & rk.58

Please send me your private message, so I can answer all your other questions.

When responding, please provide the following information:
Player name:
ID:
Level:
Attack/Defense:
Current IPH:
Gem usage:
Availability:
Total points in last war:
Last guild and reason for leaving (If any):
Time zone:

I'm sure you will like our very Friendly guild, of course we try to rank as high as possible, but good cummunication is also an important key for us!

Thanks,
Johan

Your Bonuses is so advance
Also your rank is continuously developing
Good systematic management :)

Johan -
05-28-2013, 03:47 AM
We do our best to have and keep a good committed group!
Anyway, must say we encounter this war so many rival guilds with Guardians with stats above the 900 deff!

You have impressive conquest points and battles, for sure you have very high stats.
Think you belong in 1 of the TOP guilds for sure!!

Wish you luck with your battles!

Amandegrillée
05-28-2013, 04:56 AM
Nice speech!! Come on and join us!! We are very commited players, organised and fun too!!

Racr-X
05-28-2013, 12:17 PM
Hit up AFU. Information provided in my signature below.

Johan -
05-29-2013, 02:48 AM
A merge is also possible, for the guilds & members who want to come higher in the ranks...