PDA

View Full Version : LTQ starts tomorrow, in-game calendar is incorrect

CJ54
05-27-2013, 10:48 PM
Hey all,

The in-game calendar stating that the LTQ was supposed to start today is incorrect. The LTQ is scheduled to start tomorrow. We apologize for the confusion.

Led
05-27-2013, 10:54 PM
What about the LE building?

ohgreatitsryan
05-27-2013, 11:08 PM
Hey all,

The in-game calendar stating that the LTQ was supposed to start today is incorrect. The LTQ is scheduled to start tomorrow. We apologize for the confusion.

So is the LTQ scheduled for the 28th to 2nd then?

DME
05-27-2013, 11:17 PM
Seems to be a recurring issue. Should probably double check the dates before implementing it, or is it just a convenient excuse?

v8mustang
05-27-2013, 11:22 PM
Bulllllll. This is a cover-up, lol.

HGF69
05-27-2013, 11:30 PM
CJ does nobody in Gree ever second check anything anyone does?

The amount of basic errors that are made is phenomenal.

Then we get some excuse that nobody believes.

PITA4PRES
05-27-2013, 11:35 PM
The confusion was because of yet another error on their part. They do seem to screw up on the dates quite a bit. I know it's happened before, and I swear the splash screens for the last LTQ said if you finished prestige mode by 05/29 you would win the big prize. That date was obviously wrong. Someone over there needs to learn how to read a calendar. I'd try to teach them, but they don't seem to listen making it a waste of time.

CJ54
05-27-2013, 11:35 PM
Bulllllll. This is a cover-up, lol.

I'm not sure what conspiracy you're looking for here, but there isn't one. Sorry. The calendar dates are set ahead of time, changes happen, and this time it wasn't updated to reflect the change. We're going to keep a close eye on this going forward.

ohgreatitsryan
05-27-2013, 11:50 PM
I'm not sure what conspiracy you're looking for here, but there isn't one. Sorry. The calendar dates are set ahead of time, changes happen, and this time it wasn't updated to reflect the change. We're going to keep a close eye on this going forward.

Well.......since you have the real dates for it CJ, care to tell us when it ends?

SPWD
05-27-2013, 11:51 PM
What about the le building and what time will it start on the 29th or is it the 28th

Gert
05-27-2013, 11:56 PM
Hey all,

CJ, for players in Europe or other timezones, please be more specific. For us in Europe tomorrow means Wednesday May 29. Please state date, time AND timezone as this game is played worldwide. Please confirm start LTQ on Tuesday May 28, 20:00 W-Europe time

CJ54
05-27-2013, 11:58 PM
Well.......since you have the real dates for it CJ, care to tell us when it ends?

It's supposed to end at noon on 6/2.

I'm not sure what the status is on the LE building, but I will inquire tomorrow.

ohgreatitsryan
05-28-2013, 12:00 AM
Thanks CJ! Much appreciated.

CommanderHudson
05-28-2013, 12:11 AM
Lol rowdydowdy

Generik79
05-28-2013, 12:25 AM
How many times can you all do this before you make sure things are correct---in all of your games? You all should be paying attention to basic details that matter to your customers.

I'd also like to suggest that you consider some type of better support and communications on weekends and holidays. You run a game. You are a business, but your product is enterntainment. And that entertainment is done when people have time for it (evenings, weekends, and holidays). It is counterintuitive that you all do not schedule man hours accordingly. Get a grip on this before it is too late, please.

Tarasonis
05-28-2013, 12:44 AM
Few will give me a chance to replenish my energy!
I always do my rounds that day, then find out its LTQ, so I'm behind.

Does anyone know the requirements for completion?

HGF69
05-28-2013, 01:53 AM
Few will give me a chance to replenish my energy!
I always do my rounds that day, then find out its LTQ, so I'm behind.

Does anyone know the requirements for completion?

A man called Devin will tell you between 8.20-8.45pm UK time tonight. Sit tight.

Rowdydowdy
05-28-2013, 02:20 AM
Lol rowdydowdy

What I do?

Francis 419-025-247
05-28-2013, 02:24 AM
CJ,

Please be more specific about the starting date and time for the European players

When will it start ?
When will it ends ?

Rowdydowdy
05-28-2013, 02:25 AM
Ohh nevermind, I see it or wait I don't see it? What happened to the other post that were made on here... There were like 6 more pages!?

I am a cow
05-28-2013, 03:27 AM
Meh who cares its a game event its not a lottery

Bobar
05-28-2013, 04:27 AM

regarding pvp battles, iīd say it is a lottery....

announcements should be correct. It reminds me to the first ltq when it wasnīt said, thereīs a prestige mode.

And Memorial Day... like Easter... all those days donīt appear suddenly (lottery). Same mistake again and again...

stanley1
05-28-2013, 04:32 AM

i tend to agree, as long as the new building comes im happy

Max Power
05-28-2013, 04:33 AM
I love it when CJ comes on here to try and clear up a prevailing issue. The immediate responses are like a pack or reporters at a presidential press conference looking for other answers to fifferents things, followed by people saying "I dont believe you" followed by people scolding the spokesperson for the general business model of the company.

It's positively pavlovian.

Business Time 7
05-28-2013, 05:06 AM
Its comforting to know that it only takes a multi-million dollar company around 12 hours to respond to a large problem they created (well at least the simplest of the large problems created).

Difficult to strategize in this game with almost no information and misinformation at times.

stuartb
05-28-2013, 05:24 AM
I love it when CJ comes on here to try and clear up a prevailing issue. The immediate responses are like a pack or reporters at a presidential press conference looking for other answers to fifferents things, followed by people saying "I dont believe you" followed by people scolding the spokesperson for the general business model of the company.

What I saw as an immediate response was a bunch of people in Europe asking for a specific time, which they have to do every time there is an event schedule foul-up. I would think that after all these times of screwing up the times on events, that CJ and/or the GREE folks would figure out that they should specify the time zone they are quoting times and/or dates in. It is a valid question that should not have to be re-asked.

rutty
05-28-2013, 05:53 AM
I'm assuming he meant noon pacific time, which would be 8pm BST.

MugsMom
05-28-2013, 06:21 AM
It's supposed to end at noon on 6/2.

I'm not sure what the status is on the LE building, but I will inquire tomorrow.

Chris,

Many thanks for the update!

Best,
MugsMom

pick_sax
05-28-2013, 06:31 AM
CJ your apology is worth less then used toilet paper! The pattern of incompetency is clear.

Agent Orange
05-28-2013, 06:45 AM

It's positively pavlovian.

There are many problems with your statement, I guess you have not been playing Modern War very long and therefore unaware of all the issues we have had in the past not the least of which are deadlines not being met. Since this is loosely a strategy game one would expect that it's players employ some strategy. Which can be difficult when game parameters are in a constant state of flux.

The complaints are born from the ongoing frustration of little to no communications from the company. Again a long standing issue and though things are considerably better then when I first started playing in Nov 2011 they are still far from ideal.

It seems to me that the programmers do what they please, screw deadlines and then hang support out to dry and face the irate customer base. Not an uncommon problem within smaller software companies where design staff are intensely into the product but totally fail to understand the importance of maintaining communications with their customer base.

Have you not wondered why there is a thread on here about wait times for support replies? Could it be an anomaly or perhaps it's actually a problem.

Then to make matters worse the parent company Gree is whittling or perhaps the better word is carving away at the remains of Funzio the original developers of this game as well as the one you use as your avatar...

So I assume if the person making your burger spits on it you would find that acceptable?

Chump
05-28-2013, 06:58 AM
Guess you get what you pay for, huh Agent Orange?

Oh wait...this game is free.

Gamers are the biggest group of whining pussies on the face of the earth.

Thanks for the clarification, CJ.

TW Turtle55555
05-28-2013, 07:04 AM
Difficult to strategize in this game with almost no information and misinformation at times.

This is the issue from the customer perspective!!! Well put.

Agent Orange
05-28-2013, 07:26 AM
Guess you get what you pay for, huh Agent Orange?

Oh wait...this game is free.

Gamers are the biggest group of whining pussies on the face of the earth.

Thanks for the clarification, CJ.

Yes I'm sure that those who have spent hundreds to thousands of dollars are over the moon!

Agent Orange
05-28-2013, 07:50 AM
CJ, for players in Europe or other timezones, please be more specific. For us in Europe tomorrow means Wednesday May 29. Please state date, time AND timezone as this game is played worldwide. Please confirm start LTQ on Tuesday May 28, 20:00 W-Europe time

That is actually a very good question. I read his post and assumed he meant tomorrow as in the 28th but if you look at the date stamp on his message tomorrow could actually mean the 29th.

Actually to make things even more confusing he refers to the incorrect start date as today 27th even though his post is date stamped a day later.

CJ could you please post the actual dates please.

Zedsdead
05-28-2013, 07:54 AM
There are many problems with your statement, I guess you have not been playing Modern War very long and therefore unaware of all the issues we have had in the past not the least of which are deadlines not being met. Since this is loosely a strategy game one would expect that it's players employ some strategy. Which can be difficult when game parameters are in a constant state of flux.

The complaints are born from the ongoing frustration of little to no communications from the company. Again a long standing issue and though things are considerably better then when I first started playing in Nov 2011 they are still far from ideal.

It seems to me that the programmers do what they please, screw deadlines and then hang support out to dry and face the irate customer base. Not an uncommon problem within smaller software companies where design staff are intensely into the product but totally fail to understand the importance of maintaining communications with their customer base.

Have you not wondered why there is a thread on here about wait times for support replies? Could it be an anomaly or perhaps it's actually a problem.

Then to make matters worse the parent company Gree is whittling or perhaps the better word is carving away at the remains of Funzio the original developers of this game as well as the one you use as your avatar...

So I assume if the person making your burger spits on it you would find that acceptable?

Very well put. i don't have a fraction of your game experience, but I was pleased just to have any communication from CJ at all. It seemed a couple of months ago, all these complaints just disappeared into the ether, but at least now we are getting 'yes, it is a problem, we are working on it'

Admittedly, it would be better if the response was 'here is the fix, this is when it will be implemented', but baby steps, I guess.

I'll wait and see if these fixes, like this one and the loot item bonus stacking are actually put into place, or if the can just gets kicked down the road.

wilsontint
05-28-2013, 07:57 AM
You should buy more gold. It will make you feel better. ~ Gree

cherlock
05-28-2013, 08:11 AM
its quit simple really

Gree works with PDT, but are in Japan, and are on the next date already theirselves.

So, If CJ posts at 1048PM, that the event will start tomorrow, this could very well be the day after
tomorrow, since Gree is already on "tomorrow"

Just imagine a phonecall between CJ and Gree HQ ( better not, you dont wanna go there)

the solution is very very very simple.

Gree, go on GMT

CJ, IN EVERY POST you should state a time and date like D/H/GMT

fi:
event will start on 28/20:00/GMT

everybody happy

Oceanz
05-28-2013, 08:41 AM
The in-game calendar stating that the LTQ was supposed to start today is incorrect. The LTQ is scheduled to start tomorrow.

Is this that difficult to understand, regardless of in what continent/country/timezone you are located? It starts 24 hours after the in-game calendar says it would start.

jkppkj
05-28-2013, 09:20 AM

Expecting much more than mindless clicking and a little bit of economy planning from this game is silly. If you want strategy step up to tic-tac-toe then maybe step up to checkers.

Max Power
05-28-2013, 09:26 AM

Well, that's what you get when you assume.

I started playing CC the 2nd week of August 2011. I started playing every other Funzio game the day they were launched. Doesn't change my observation.

And I would not find it acceptable if someone making my "burger" spit on it, I just wouldn't do business with them. That is an option for you as well, rather than crafting bad analogies.

You are dealing with a company that is not very good at many of the things they do. That is patently obvious by now. So, do you continue to spend money hoping somehow that will change? Do you complain to the heavens hoping you will find somebody to listen? Or do you perhaps treat the game the way it should be treated, and let the market sort it out?

Your call, and not my problem.

glyfone1
05-28-2013, 09:34 AM
I created this account just to let everyone know how sad it was that this game and the forum had degraded to.

My previous account which had less than 10 total post was pban without any given warning or notice for just 1 post in this thread. I admit its a trolling image, but that's about it.

Anyway, I had spend more than 1000 SGD on this game since I started on this game more than 1 year ago but the amount of problems and screwing with players and customers are just increasing by the day.

I do not regret spending the amount as I got a chance to meet real good people and friends in the faction I am in.
But the spending stops here. And good luck to gree and its lousy game...

(ps: if anyone wants to know what the trolling image was, please email me glyfone(at)yahoo.com)

TW Turtle55555
05-28-2013, 09:35 AM
Expecting much more than mindless clicking and a little bit of economy planning from this game is silly. If you want strategy step up to tic-tac-toe then maybe step up to checkers.

Perhaps at certain levels and certain spending your anti-strategy statement is correct.
But for many of us, that spend between oh say $30/month there is a lot of strategy and the difference between 499th place and 550th is important.
There are many strategies and methods of play that can be used based on the player or factions goals and time commitment.

The issue we all have with the events not starting is the fact that it messes up strategies, sleep times, and faction member development.

Paul Wall
05-28-2013, 09:51 AM
Hey, hope you had a great holiday, CJ, and thanks for leaving us waiting around all day. Pathetic bunch of mules

Tonyjabroni
05-28-2013, 10:00 AM
I keep wondering why they make these announcement type posts and don't lock them. Maybe the first 2-3 posts are worthwhile questions that deserve attention - while the 100 posts that follow are generally nonsense.

Didas
05-28-2013, 10:06 AM
They should just make MW the same as KA and not put out a schedule at all.

Slick50
05-28-2013, 10:36 AM
Thank you CJ for making an official statement on behalf of GREE. We get restless pretty fast here.

DanL
05-28-2013, 12:04 PM
Looks like you lied after all, CJ. I still have no event.

360 Joules
05-28-2013, 12:06 PM
Hey all,

It's 305pm EST and the LTQ hasn't started yet for me.

Miner
05-28-2013, 12:06 PM
It's "tomorrow" now, right?

SevenO9
05-28-2013, 12:08 PM
Well, tomorrow tomorrow is today.

Zedsdead
05-28-2013, 12:10 PM
It's "tomorrow" now, right?

It's past noon PST and I've got nothing. I guess he meant tomorrow, as in 29 May.

keeskiller
05-28-2013, 12:10 PM
and today is 9 o clock in my place, still waiting??

Sir josh
05-28-2013, 12:12 PM
This is hilarious. Surely we all have something better to do....

Hooligany
05-28-2013, 12:14 PM
Man.. 2 days in a row I stay at till 3am as my timezone is different n I feel cheated

orionpps
05-28-2013, 12:14 PM
Hey all,

Don't say change to tomorrow...... '!'

Justdavew32
05-28-2013, 12:15 PM
Come on get your act together. Is that to much to ask?

rod2310
05-28-2013, 12:16 PM
Hey fellas, just came to the conclusion. Gree has got a new way to avoid prestaging ...

syltaylor
05-28-2013, 12:17 PM
well better luck tomarrow I guess

luke8989
05-28-2013, 12:18 PM
Man.. 2 days in a row I stay at till 3am as my timezone is different n I feel cheated

Same here, 3.17am, still nothing

CJ54
I'm checking right now, the data deploy might have been delayed further.

jchow69
I'm prestaging at the Docks.

360 Joules
05-28-2013, 12:19 PM
It's 305pm EST and the LTQ hasn't started yet for me.

Oh. Ok..you guys are on a different time zone...starts at 5pm EST it looks like

Maverick50727
05-28-2013, 12:20 PM
Reminds me of that scene in Spaceballs when they were looking at a replay of spaceballs on VHS in the movie itself. When will it be ready. Tomorrow, well when is tomorrow as it is today and we just missed it.

Lord Dark Helmet: What the hell am I looking at? When does THIS happen in the move?
Col. Sandurz: NOW. You're looking at now, sir. Everything that happens now is happening now.
Lord Dark Helmet: Go back to then!
Col. Sandurz: What?
Lord Dark Helmet: THEN!
Col. Sandurz: I can't!
Lord Dark Helmet: Why not?
Col. Sandurz: We passed it!
Lord Dark Helmet: When?
Col. Sandurz: Just now!
Lord Dark Helmet: When will then be now?
Col. Sandurz: SOON!

SPWD
05-28-2013, 12:21 PM
Any news on the le building,at least give us something.

luke8989
05-28-2013, 12:21 PM

Delayed further?? hmmmmmm. It means that it was delayed at first, now delayed further........
That also means that it wasnt an incorrect date but .............

360 Joules
05-28-2013, 12:22 PM
[QUOTE=360 Joules;786071]Oh. Ok..you guys are on a different time zone...starts at 5pm EST it looks like[/QUOTE

Just read cj's note...i don't know anymore..LoL

sirdirty11
05-28-2013, 12:22 PM
Oh. Ok..you guys are on a different time zone...starts at 5pm EST it looks like

Lol.. You must be new.

Everything starts at noon PST. So, by all account we were duped again!

Oh well, I'm enjoying the downtime.

ev_mp
05-28-2013, 12:23 PM
Hey all,

It seem more and more that the missing schedule is not a calendar issue, but rather some software immaturity that Gree is not ready to acknowledge.
As a software engineer I often see such excuses when the deadline is over, but the software is just not ready yet...
Apparently there is nothing new under the sun..

SPWD
Reminds me of that scene in Spaceballs when they were looking at a replay of spaceballs on VHS in the movie itself. When will it be ready. Tomorrow, well when is tomorrow as it is today and we just missed it.

Lord Dark Helmet: What the hell am I looking at? When does THIS happen in the move?
Col. Sandurz: NOW. You're looking at now, sir. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Ha ha quality.

Selfproclaimed
I'm interested to see just for kicks who's got the lowest regen time between hits. So, who thinks they got the lowest or close to it? If you are above 7 minutes, don't bother posting yours.

2nd dan
Do I start a 35hour upgrade or not that's the question:( haha

ohgreatitsryan
05-28-2013, 12:25 PM

This is exactly why we don't believe all of these issues recently are just calendar issues or mistakes, it's too frequent and widespread for there to not be a larger underlying issue that just isn't be communicated to us.

Dutchie
05-28-2013, 12:27 PM

Sounds like you guys can't even keep to your own hectic schedule... thought of slowing it down a little?

Remember that quality counts, not quantity ;P

Daveynez
05-28-2013, 12:27 PM
Why tell us it's a day out? We all knew yesterday this was a cock up. And we've been proved right.

luke8989
05-28-2013, 12:28 PM
Liar liar bums on fire

Somebody's credibility is dropping down faster than a rock!!!!!!

Miner
05-28-2013, 12:29 PM
I'm interested to see just for kicks who's got the lowest regen time between hits. So, who thinks they got the lowest or close to it? If you are above 7 minutes, don't bother posting yours.

Is this an attempt to hi-jack selfproclaimed?! Mine regen is weak and will be destroyed by some of you. I'm hitting the boss every 6m 41s or so.

Josh611
05-28-2013, 12:29 PM

So you lied about the calendar issue?

You're a true Gree employee

Selfproclaimed
05-28-2013, 12:30 PM
Is this an attempt to hi-jack selfproclaimed?! Mine regen is weak and will be destroyed by some of you. I'm hitting the boss every 6m 41s or so.

Lol you noticed that. We are around the same amount of time 6 min,41 -42 . I can't quite pin down the exact number.

whitefire
05-28-2013, 12:31 PM
CJ,
i have to ask. I don't expect an answer and you won't and shouln't answer. But consider this: aren't you mortified everytime an event starts, knowing that it will most likely fail in some very stupid way? Then you will have to read dozens of irate emails from customers you know are right, because you'd probably be mad if it happened to you. But your hands are tied so you cannot respond and you probably wouldn't know what to say from embarassment anyways. How is it to work for a company that -even from a purely objective standpoint - can't be called customer friendly? You know better. Amateuristic is probably the right way to call it.

What i don't get is: why do you still work there? You seem like a smart enough bloke. Is finding alternative employment werever you live so bad that it's this or nothing? If not, be smart and think about it. If it is, i truly am very sorry for you.

Civiltrojan
05-28-2013, 12:31 PM

Haha! I love that movie! And is it just me do the LTQ's feel like Gree is making us "comb the desert"?

TW Turtle55555
05-28-2013, 12:32 PM
Do I start a 35hour upgrade or not that's the question:( haha

I would think you can start that upgrade as it will take X hours to build the initial building

jchow69
05-28-2013, 12:32 PM
I feel like I am falling into Gree's trap.

Needz Rehab
05-28-2013, 12:33 PM
You can sit around complaining about mistakes made by a company or you can suck it up and wait. I'm sure CJ will let us know when it's ready, or give us a reason it was further delayed. Be patient.

It's like I'm playing cards with my brothers kids or something.

luke8989
05-28-2013, 12:33 PM
CJ,
i have to ask. I don't expect an answer and you won't and shouln't. But consider this: aren't you mortified everytime an event starts, knowing that it will most likely fail in some very stupid way? Then you will have to read dozens of irate emails from customers you know are right, because you'd probably be mad if it happened to you. But your hands are tied so you cannot respond and probably wouldn't know what to say from embarassment anyways. How is it to work for a company that -even from a purely objective standpoint - can't be called customerfriendly? You know better. Amateuristic is probably the right way to call it.

What i don't get is: why do you still work there? You seem like a smart enough bloke. Is finding alternative employment werever you live so bad that it's this or nothing? If not, be smart and think about it. If it is, i truly very sorry for you.

Maybe the $$ is good, from the gold that the guys bought?? lol

Michael1989
05-28-2013, 12:35 PM
Hey all,

Can you just tell us what time it will start in each time zone???!!!!!!

Dutchie
05-28-2013, 12:36 PM
So you lied about the calendar issue?You're a true Gree employee

He didn't lie... He was trying to be helpful but sometimes some unforeseen things happen which you have no control over that causes delays

Don't shoot the messenger!

TW Turtle55555
05-28-2013, 12:36 PM
You can sit around complaining about mistakes made by a company or you can suck it up and wait. I'm sure CJ will let us know when it's ready, or give us a reason it was further delayed. Be patient.

It's like I'm playing cards with my brothers kids or something.

Says the guy trolling the threads about the event that was supposed to start.

I am sure CJ will tell us at some point what's going on. He has already responded today after it didn't start. That being said a customer I can still complain. It's like playing cards with my grandma's grandma or something.

Miner
05-28-2013, 12:37 PM
Edited content

Here comes an account ban for this guy ^^^^^^

TW Turtle55555
05-28-2013, 12:38 PM
BEEP

Just guessing but circumventing the censor in a thread you know a mod is on may not be wise. Here's hoping CJ suspends you for 24 hours or something.

ev_mp
05-28-2013, 12:39 PM
Hey all,

It seem more and more that the missing schedule is not a calendar issue, but rather some software immaturity that Gree is not ready to acknowledge.
As a software engineer I often see such excuses when the deadline is over, but the software is just not ready yet...
Apparently there is nothing new under the sun..

Thief
05-28-2013, 12:41 PM
Can you just tell us what time it will start in each time zone???!!!!!!

Whenever they tell you a time its based on PST (pacific Standard time) so just good what the zone difference is each time. Usually it's 11:am PST or 12:00 Noon PST so once you know the difference you can adjust accordinly each time.....assuming they share what time

Oceanz
05-28-2013, 12:41 PM
w00t, just got the event

its called "Force Degradation: Operation 344"

Drama Llama
05-28-2013, 12:42 PM
They're probably just double checking that they didn't put four p91 pounders into the missions by mistake :P

United Nation of Foxes
05-28-2013, 12:43 PM

Lol so you lied about it the calendar being incorrect

Dutchie
05-28-2013, 12:44 PM
They're probably just double checking that they didn't put four p91 pounders into the missions by mistake :POr putting in bonus units that don't stack :D

ModernWar123
05-28-2013, 12:45 PM
This horrible. Getting tired of this.

CAPT.GIN
05-28-2013, 12:50 PM
Wow still no event or buildings? This is what happens when you try to do to many things at once, slow down take your time and make sure everything is correct before you announce something...

Vern
05-28-2013, 12:51 PM
Gree, when and if I buy my next lot of gold I will pay you the end of the month :) or the month after or just when I can be assed.

ohgreatitsryan
Wow still no event or buildings? This is what happens when you try to do to many things at once, slow down take your time and make sure everything is correct before you announce something...

At least we can all rest assured, knowing that WD events will always happen as scheduled.

SPWD
Has anybody played planetside2,because this xxxx is getting boring

B.Mick
w00t, just got the event

its called "Force Degradation: Operation 344"

Anyone else get the event? Troll?

MWsir
05-28-2013, 12:52 PM
For sure been my last time I ever bought gold.
Good luck.

SPWD
05-28-2013, 12:53 PM
Anyone else get the event? Troll?mine says 373 though lol.

ModernWar123
05-28-2013, 12:53 PM
"w00t, just got the event! "Force Degradation: Operation 344"

Anyone else get the event? Troll?
This is a troll. Not event the name of it.

jchow69
05-28-2013, 12:55 PM
mine says 373 though lol.

Probably a regular goal, not an LE goal.

B.Mick
05-28-2013, 12:57 PM
Probably a regular goal, not an LE goal.

Oh, doh. Fell for that one...

Bala82
05-28-2013, 12:58 PM
play crime city it has LTQ event -actually we had them back to back with 10 hour gap between you guys are lucky you get a such a break

CJ54
05-28-2013, 12:58 PM
Event's in the process of being deployed, will be out asap.

njemt242
05-28-2013, 12:59 PM

Believe it when I see it

Paisthecoolest
05-28-2013, 01:00 PM
Thank you cj

sacromyces
05-28-2013, 01:01 PM
Thank you Cj appreciate it.

2nd dan

You say this now iv just started a new building upgrade and spent all my energy!!!

United Nation of Foxes
Believe it when I see it

Me to .......

jchow69
05-28-2013, 01:02 PM
If it is not out by tmr, I will be so mad....

Dragon11216
How many times are we going to hear the same response. You guys have been looking into this since the first ltq. The problem still exists. I think the event will start as soon as we have figured out the problem would have been better then is will start tomorrow. If it ends on the second of June, then it should have started today.

General Flame
It's already past 8:00pm GMT.
Now what?

jchow69
05-28-2013, 01:03 PM
I've had it enough with all this nonsense and bs.

Josh611
05-28-2013, 01:03 PM
Believe it when I see it

Agreed

It probably means as slowly as possible in gree language

Generik79
05-28-2013, 01:04 PM
Enemy Unknown: Earn the Tactical Officer Devin. Wow.

v8mustang
Has anybody played planetside2,because this xxxx is getting boring

Tell me more.

Josh611
If it is not out by tmr, I will be so mad....

I've had it enough with all this nonsense and bs.

I think you're already mad...

jchow69
05-28-2013, 01:06 PM
I think you're already mad...

No, $#!7, I am already mad!

SPWD
05-28-2013, 01:07 PM
Tell me more.

I saw it on a tv advert today,planet side 2.co.uk or .com

DarthJim
05-28-2013, 01:08 PM
Looks like new data push on its way.

Punk604
05-28-2013, 01:09 PM
Love the fact that the end unit is called officer Devon. Nice tribute to the forums LTQ king. Good job gree.

Michael1989
I saw it on a tv advert today,planet side 2.co.uk or .com

Seen it too, looks good lol might have to check it out if this event doesnt hurry up!!!

Zedsdead
You say this now iv just started a new building upgrade and spent all my energy!!!

Huh? It takes energy for your building upgrades? Just cash and time (or a ridiculous amount of gold) for mine.

SPWD
05-28-2013, 01:10 PM
Hallelujah

jchow69
Love the fact that the end unit is called officer Devon. Nice tribute to the forums LTQ king. Good job gree.

It's stats should be 5000/5000 and 50% health regen boost. That would be worth spending 500-1000 gold on.

Needz Rehab
You guys know what you can do to pass the time while we wait?

Listen to the Jeopardy final question theme song over and over again full blast on the speakers.

You might not be entertained but your mothers will hurry up with lunch.

2nd dan
05-28-2013, 01:12 PM
I'm more bothered about the le money building I'm going to have to waste more gold finishing something I was holding off cause I was told a time I waited +1 hour start it so not to lose much more time then cj announces its coming out dough!! Unlucky me haha

KFH
Unknown enemy

Zedsdead
Agreed

It probably means as slowly as possible in gree language

At least this has never happened before. If it were a recurring issue, I'd get mad. Uhh, wait a minute, let me think back. Grrrrrrrr.......

Golf4life
05-28-2013, 01:16 PM
still not seeing it on iOS

Thief
05-28-2013, 01:17 PM
Just got the splash Screen. It is officially up!

Civiltrojan
05-28-2013, 01:24 PM
Event up and running on iOS, haven't seen the splash screen but its in the goals!

Sgt Q
05-28-2013, 01:25 PM
Already left and reenteres game and nothing. Also checked for an update on android. Nothing.

Scoucer
05-28-2013, 01:25 PM
Better a day and 2 hours late than never.
Unknown enemy, just got it

Sgt Q
05-28-2013, 01:35 PM
So for the 3rd time android users are screwed over with these ltqs. Ios users have it already and android users are stuck here with out thunbs up our butts. Fix it gree!!!

Golf4life
05-28-2013, 01:36 PM
So for the 3rd time android users are screwed over with these ltqs. Ios users have it already and android users are stuck here with out thunbs up our butts. Fix it gree!!!

with out thumbs up? that doesnt sound too bad...

SPWD
05-28-2013, 01:42 PM
I'm on android and I've got the ltq?

SPWD
05-28-2013, 01:42 PM
What about the building ?

HunterKiller
05-28-2013, 01:48 PM
Finally the LTQ is running, no building yet though.

Blue_Flames
05-28-2013, 01:49 PM
Ipad has the LTQ, Iphone does not....

Golf4life
05-28-2013, 01:50 PM
Gree nor any of its employees have said anything about LE buildings coming every single war. this was only an assumption made by players. who knows - with everyone's constant whining, they may just decide to pull the plug on it.

asking every day about it won't change when it comes or how long we will have (and every other player will have) to do it.

so just drop it until it comes out.

jchow69
05-28-2013, 01:50 PM

Ipod has the LTQ too, because I am playing on Ipod.

keeskiller
05-28-2013, 01:57 PM
I'm on android, still no event started, but the event name changed? What do i have to do my friends?

mmalkove
05-28-2013, 01:58 PM
Where is this "Calender" you speak of on the iphone? And I still do not have the LTQ

keeskiller
05-28-2013, 01:59 PM
Sorry see the upper message as not send, already started up, good luck to you all!!:p

Josh611
05-28-2013, 02:00 PM

My iPhone 5 does

mmalkove
05-28-2013, 02:02 PM
So some users get longer than others to complete the quest? That doesn't seem right. I still dfo not have it and I am on a fully up to date iphone 5. What say you GREE?

Cmdr_Vessery
05-28-2013, 02:07 PM
LTQ has just arrived on my Samsung Galaxy Tablet... Enjoy...

High end unit is the "Tactical Officer Devin"... Interesting twist.

-Vessery

Chairman Han
05-28-2013, 02:09 PM
Go Devin! Well earned.

HunterKiller
05-28-2013, 02:29 PM
Someone sorted out the troll, good work mods.

SPWD
05-28-2013, 03:35 PM
Mmm great units ,level 14 3053 energy for 75k and a brick ,don't think il bother .

orionpps
05-28-2013, 03:55 PM
Cannot connect to server now. is it, all of you same?

TheOracle
05-28-2013, 04:02 PM
Apologies for the delay guys.

The event was pushed out around 1:15 pm PST.

If you are still not seeing it, that means you need to download the latest dataset. On iOS, this happens automatically when you open up the game.

On Android, you have to open up the game and wait for it to download. If you do not see the event and you're on Android, stay logged on for 10 minutes, close the game, and open it.

SPWD
05-28-2013, 04:09 PM
Why is the energy so high and the prizes so low?

jchow69
05-28-2013, 04:10 PM
Apologies for the delay guys.

The event was pushed out around 1:15 pm PST.

If you are still not seeing it, that means you need to download the latest dataset. On iOS, this happens automatically when you open up the game.

On Android, you have to open up the game and wait for it to download. If you do not see the event and you're on Android, stay logged on for 10 minutes, close the game, and open it.

What about the crashed server?

SteveJobs
05-28-2013, 05:36 PM

CJ, You said you would advise us on the status of an LE building. What is the good word? Thanks.

ohgreatitsryan
05-28-2013, 05:40 PM
CJ, You said you would advise us on the status of an LE building. What is the good word? Thanks.

He already did, said it was in QA.