PDA

View Full Version : Can we please have a cash bonus unit for at least a top 500 faction reward?

DanL
05-27-2013, 09:52 PM
I'm sure I'm not the only one who has thought about this as a reward. I've been doing wars for a while now, and I don't think there's been a cash bonus unit rewarded beyond the top 75-100 factions. I'm not saying make it bejesus good, but just 5% would be nice.

Playing War now makes me feel that you're not interested in factions that rank outside the top 100. I see some outrageous boosts coming from units in those tiers. Just this month you're going to give 20% more sea power to the top faction. And I believe 25% defense to sea for the top 3?

While I'm throwing out an idea here, is it possible to change the mechanics of gathering WD points please? Right now people who like to progress through the missions are getting the shaft because its raising their level. I have a faction member who is 230 and is subjected to smashing the wall. He could spend gold, but why when he averages 130 points compared to me at 250-300?

I have no soluiable answer as to what to replace it with, but I'm sure some suggestions have already arised. Perhaps a mixture of the 3 components; Level, Stats, and finally Allies? Or how about you take off the level difference and just make it based on level entirely so that my fellow 230 teammate can get the same points as my 120 when we both attack the level 160?

Hopefully you all enjoy the thread. I've been sitting in bed sick as a dog today, and I'm waiting for my health to regen for the boss fight. Haha.

Have a good night, my friends.

Dan

Superdude
05-27-2013, 10:04 PM
That would be Great if we got one next war

HunterKiller
05-27-2013, 10:57 PM
I agree about the high level players being at a disadvantage during war, I was thinking about it a couple of days ago and the only way I can see that it kind of evens out, is that for me, as a free player I have some important health regen units that newer, low level players may not have. So although I score less points, I can attack more often, which means I am better able to take down walls and defence leaders for the faction.
I know it puts high level gold players at a disadvantage though, they effectively have to spend twice as much as a low level player, I guess gree thinks that high level players are already sufficiently addicted to pay what they have to in order to be competitive.

pick_sax
05-28-2013, 06:38 AM
Where is the incentive to spend gold? GREEdy wants you to,spend gold.

DanL
05-28-2013, 07:29 AM
Where is the incentive to spend gold? GREEdy wants you to,spend gold.

Honestly there will always be an urge to gold spend for most factions in the top 500 and up. If anything if the higher levels would get the same points as those within the 80-120 range it'd be more incentive for those higher levels to spend money on gold. So with that, it would be in Gree's best interest to help out the higher levels.