PDA

View Full Version : Hey Gree, After Memorial Day....

Roscoe782
05-27-2013, 08:11 PM
Although I am glad Memorial Day was respected today and you all had a fabulous day off, you and your company scheduled stuff today. But it's a holiday! So was Easter, and a furlough was not granted to us, your customers, some of whom spend a lot of money to keep you in business. Otherwise, we all sacrifice a lot of time and occasionally distance ourselves from family to play this game because it is enjoyable for us to play . However, since the Egypt WDP event, it seems like things have gone downhill. It's almost like you want us to quit or not spend money to keep you going. Lets list the things you have fouled up:

1). Disregard for your own 4 week schedule of WDP events.
2). Scheduling during holidays (which again didn't matter at Easter, but seemed to be convienent for you today).
3). Scheduling during daylight savings time changes.
4). Instead of solving problems, giving out minuscule amounts of free gold.
5). Late arriving events (today is an example).
6). Gold delivering issues after payment with real, hard earned money.
7). Allowance of blatant hacking (although you have started addressing this)
8). Exact same unit rewards as previous events...which leads to...
9). Acknowledged but unsolved stacking issues (although many good ideas were put out there)
10). Attack-defense issues with resultant ridiculous losses. Again. Acknowledged, but seemingly unfixed.
11). Embarrassingly long support reply times, not including the ridiculous automated reply asking if we are still having a problem, which is usually, yes.

I am sure there are more, but I just wanted to point these out. This is why 9 of 10 threads are placed, screaming at you to slow down, address the issues, and make it the great game we all think it is. Oh yes, the 10th thread is the devin thread, one of the most useful threads I have ever seen and revisit often.

Eitherway, no need to comment on the thread, just wanted to put it out there. Each week it's something Gree. Lets try and make it an error free week this week and go from there.

God bless you service members from all branches and god bless all the veterans of previous conflicts. Our freedoms are in place directly secondary to your and your family's sacrifices.

Needz Rehab
05-27-2013, 08:19 PM
I agree with what is said above. It's understandable that companies make mistakes. We get that it happens. However, it may be time to add a larger dedicated staff to the team. You have a lot of people who play this game, including many paying customers. If you want to keep the customers paying, you need to listen to what they say.

But what the hell do I know? It's not like I run a company...?

glitters
05-27-2013, 08:23 PM
You have to wonder where Gree's complacency comes from.

soulnmysole
05-27-2013, 08:38 PM
Well said.
Too bad your words will go in vain..

Your thread will be ignored and nothing will change