PDA

View Full Version : New type of buildings

Nullin
05-27-2013, 07:08 PM
Why not make a valor building?

Tito89
05-27-2013, 07:09 PM
valour is used for respect, only way to get respect is to beat people and complete missions, in life its the same. the richest dont have the most respect, its those who take them on. its a nice cuddly idea but it will never happen

merol14
05-27-2013, 08:49 PM
or maybe a gold producer building? (i.e. 1 gold each hour, so they keep us playing all f day lol)

Jhenry02
05-27-2013, 08:51 PM
Yes merol, but then there would be advertisements; and that would suck.

soulnmysole
05-27-2013, 08:54 PM
Why not make a valor building?
Because it's a dumb idea.. no offense.

Chaomeister
05-27-2013, 09:08 PM
valour is used for respect, only way to get respect is to beat people and complete missions, in life its the same. the richest dont have the most respect, its those who take them on. its a nice cuddly idea but it will never happen

This comparison makes no sense whatsoever. You are comparing apples to horseshoes.

Because it's a dumb idea.. no offense.

I think that it's a good idea, and that this is a dumb response to it. No offense.

It'd be fine if the building was bought/upgraded with valor. Or hell, if the price was right, cash would be fine too. As long as it is properly tuned, There is no way it'd hurt the status quo more than these 10K valor a week LTQs.

mgriss
05-27-2013, 09:28 PM
I'd build a building whose walls were banner adverts if it gave me gold... Likewise I would build a building that gave valor too, who cares if it makes sense. Or a building that cost valor and unlocked units that cost cash or valor. I haven't heard any dumb ideas here yet.

How about a building that's paid for in units? give us something to do with all those loot items that don't make it in our active armies...

....that might've been the first dumb idea.

Lamentor
05-27-2013, 10:05 PM
Even better, make a building that produces gold up to a maximum of 10 per day, and the only way to level it up is with massive amounts of valor!

Superdude
05-27-2013, 10:10 PM
Make it money valor is too easy to get

Jhenry02
05-27-2013, 10:12 PM
I'd rather have a limited defense building as a change up.

Sok82
05-28-2013, 06:16 AM
I haven't thought enough about the gold or valor outputting buildings to have an opinion, but I do think the idea of a building that you can only upgrade with valor is interesting.

thunder
05-28-2013, 06:46 AM
Valor units suck. The only valor units that dont suck is you have to be a really high rank to get.

Arnaud
05-28-2013, 07:58 AM
I'd like to see an Attack boost building for 250gold, same as composites factory.

S&H Max
05-28-2013, 08:03 AM
I'd like to see an Attack boost building for 250gold, same as composites factory.

That would be great but I'm almost sure if they do so it would cost more, maybe like 1000 gold and every upgrade 10Xcomposite... If you look at all the rewards and bonus structure they plan the game for people to have better def than att, still the other way around would be more fun cause we could start a war with someone that can take is revenge on you than rivalitys would go up!

mgriss
05-28-2013, 09:06 AM
the other way around would be more fun cause we could start a war with someone that can take is revenge on you than rivalitys would go up!

I've been suggesting they should add a "power attack" option to regular PvP for that same reason, it would cost 5-10 stamina per hit or something. Of course they'd have to figure out why the power attack in WD doesn't work first... it's great for hitting defense leader but anyone notice it doesn't do what it's supposed to otherwise?

eadams
05-28-2013, 09:34 AM
I would personally rather see a code cleanup than anything else. A round a bug fixes & refactoring, and when they add new features, a bit more dev time to make sure the code is well formed & tested. That means fewer new features, but a more robust game. That's what I want.

Arnaud
05-28-2013, 11:24 AM
That would be great but I'm almost sure if they do so it would cost more, maybe like 1000 gold and every upgrade 10Xcomposite... If you look at all the rewards and bonus structure they plan the game for people to have better def than att, still the other way around would be more fun cause we could start a war with someone that can take is revenge on you than rivalitys would go up!

I agree. I would not pay 1000 gold for it though.

I would personally rather see a code cleanup than anything else. A round a bug fixes & refactoring, and when they add new features, a bit more dev time to make sure the code is well formed & tested. That means fewer new features, but a more robust game. That's what I want.

ROI of that =0 so won't happen (unfortunately)