PDA

View Full Version : online market

Tito89
05-27-2013, 06:15 PM
what if there was a way to buy old le buildings (like the alexandria villa) through a web link? it gets placed in your money buildings section and you pay the price when it was released. ive always wanted the villa but cannot buy it. waduya think?

PITA4PRES
05-27-2013, 06:33 PM
It defeats the purpose of having LE buildings if you can purchase them anytime.

Sok82
05-27-2013, 06:37 PM
I agree -- allowing people to buy the LE buildings for the same price as when they were released defeats the whole point.

However, I've always thought it would be a smart business decision for Gree to switch the LE buildings over to gold buildings after they were temporarily available for in-game cash. They would only be "limited" in the sense that they were "free" for a short period of time, and people who really wanted one later would have the option to buy them, but for gold instead of money.

DME
05-27-2013, 06:43 PM
It defeats the purpose of having LE buildings if you can purchase them anytime.

If you purchase/upgrade them during the event you get units. If you bought/upgraded them outside of the event you wouldn't.

I've always thought it would be a smart business decision for Gree to switch the LE buildings over to gold buildings after they were temporarily available for in-game cash. They would only be "limited" in the sense that they were "free" for a short period of time, and people who really wanted one later would have the option to buy them, but for gold instead of money.

I was kinda thinking that, just didn't want to say it as there's already tons of gold benefits.

Q Raider
05-27-2013, 06:44 PM
Don't know the mechanics but there is obviously a way to do this anyway. Have seen quite a few instances of buildings under construction that supposedly time expired weeks or even months ago.

Then again, they could just have the same construction mob as did our patio extension I suppose.....ten days turned into ten months.... :-)

Ericinico
05-27-2013, 06:48 PM
Just as an FYI, if you delete and reinstall the app the newest LE building you don't have appears in the store. I.e., if I wanted the first three LE buildings on my LLP, I would have to delete, install, purchase AV, delete, install, purchase AV, delete, install, purchase AMR, delete, install, purchase AMR, delete, install, purchase AC, delete, install, purchase AC.

Edit: of course ill have to save the money before deleting

Edit2: and this glitch is obviously cheating if you exploit it

Edit3: which is why I don't have the first three LEs on my LLP :)

Saint Anger
05-27-2013, 06:50 PM
Just as an FYI, if you delete and reinstall the app the newest LE building you don't have appears in the store. I.e., if I wanted the first three LE buildings on my LLP, I would have to delete, install, purchase AV, delete, install, purchase AV, delete, install, purchase AMR, delete, install, purchase AMR, delete, install, purchase AC, delete, install, purchase AC.

Seriously? And at no risk of losing my game (finger trembles over the delete)...

Ericinico
05-27-2013, 06:52 PM
Seriously? And at no risk of losing my game (finger trembles over the delete)...Your data is saved on GREEs servers, but you could be banned by GREE

Dry
05-27-2013, 06:53 PM

Edit: of course ill have to save the money before deleting

Edit2: and this glitch is obviously cheating if you exploit it

Edit3: which is why I don't have the first three LEs on my LLP :)i did,deleted my game 2 days ago.. Didn't see the ol ones

Ericinico
05-27-2013, 06:55 PM
i did,deleted my game 2 days ago.. Didn't see the ol onesWhat platform? This works on iOS for me

Dry
05-27-2013, 06:56 PM
I am on iOS

Ericinico
05-27-2013, 06:59 PM
I am on iOSThen I don't know why. I deleted and installed. The first time was nothing. The second time had the LE building. The third time and every time I launched the app afterwards (to this day) don't have the Old LE buildings.

Saint Anger
05-27-2013, 06:59 PM
Same - nothing on iOS.

Dry
05-27-2013, 07:02 PM
Same - nothing on iOS.
Myb they fixed the prob

Saint Anger
05-27-2013, 07:05 PM
On a separate note, it did make both of my level 1 Santa Marta Train Stations disappear...oops.

Dry
05-27-2013, 07:05 PM
On a separate note, it did make both of my level 1 Santa Marta Train Stations disappear...oops.they will come back in 2 min

Superdude
05-27-2013, 10:08 PM
If you are able to get old LE buildings it doesn't make sense that's kinda why it's called limited edition. I would like It as well but it would take away from the purpose